Our escort Agency in India

I looked at her intently and my cock was up. No, I really did not need the cialis, my sister is the most potent cialis actually. As my eyes stayed on her, she swirled around showing me her body from different angles.

"This is a peek-a-boo bra and thong, she announced. You wanted to see them, didn't you?" I went close to her and caressed the flesh on her breasts left uncovered. My left hand moved down to her pussy and I ran my fingers along those strips on her pussy. Her hand fell on my cock and she traced lines with her nails on it. It was erect and hard now seeing my sister in such erotic lingerie. "Under your conservative clothing was this sexy stuff ...... this is so sexy." I mouthed. "Let us go to my bedroom" – I held her by her waist and led her to my bedroom. She did not leave my cock. Se had it in her grip. "This one again wants some of his sister's pussy." But this time you have to do it slowly and tenderly. My asshole and pussy are sore from the fucking I have been getting in the last twenty four hours. They have become utterly sensitive." She alerted me.

"All fine with me. We shall go slowly. There is the whole evening. Let me fix you a drink first." I went to the refrigerator in the kitchen to get a can of coke and some ice; and picked up two glasses. I came to my room. I poured the Bacardi in two glasses and mixed it up with coke. I gave one to her. "Cheers, for the success of our new venture" I toasted with her. "Cheers!" She joined me and gulped down the drink in one go. I followed the suit. "Let me make one more drink." I said and got up to make another round of drinks. This time I made it quite stiff. I mixed it with coke, added a dash of lime and few ice cubes and brought the glasses to my room. She was sitting on the bed, her feet dangling down. I sat by her side and started sipping my drink handing over her glass to hers.

I took the cold glass to her breasts. Her nipples went rigid and touched her breasts with the cold glass which was covered by droplets of cold water which condensed on it. She got a goose-skin from this. My other hand roamed on her breasts. There was nothing to be removed really as her tit-flesh was exposed for my caress through her peek-a-boo bra. Her nipples protruded through the large gap between the strings which almost cut through her soft flesh.

"Let me get a joint. That will give you a high. By the way, have you ever tried it?" She asked as she got up.

"No, never tried one, but would not mind experimenting once." I answered.

She returned with a joint. "I got some from Vicky and this is the last one I am left with." She commented and placed it between her lips. "Since when did you start smoking hash?" I asked inquisitively. She lit it, dragged on it hard, her cheeks sucked in. It was an erotic sight. The room filled with a sweet acrid smell. She took a couple of drags and passed it to me. I took a drag. "Hold the smoke inside." She suggested, "I am not regular. I just take it once a while, when I really want to get high." After few puffs I passed on the joint to her. "This is great stuff. You will realize it in half an hour." She said and took the joint to her lips. She presented a very erotic sight sitting in her daring undergarments smoking the joint. She sipped from her glass in between the puffs. I was nursing my glass. "What do we do when dad and mom return? I asked worried. "We will behave normally when they are here and you know they will retire to their bed soon after dinner and we shall continue from where we leave it." She answered offhandedly. She passed me on the joint and after two drags, it had burnt completely.

"When do you plan to settle down?" I asked her rather seriously.

"What do you mean by that?" She looked with surprise written in her eyes.

"When do you intend to get married?" I asked her plainly.

"Shut up, do not ask me the same question which mom and dad got tired of asking me." She said in mock anger. "I love my independence. I am not going to marry, at least for another five years. I do not want to be tied down with responsibilities of running a home and raising kids. I want to enjoy myself and make hay when the sun shines. Why should I buy a cow when I get milk so cheap?" She said very assertively.

"What about Vicky? He does not want to get married?" My questions probing her personal life continued.

"He is my friend, just like I had Jay, Raj and even Amit. They all were my boyfriends. I had fun with each of them. Now it is Vicky. He takes me to discos, spends on me and pampers me. Above all, he is good in bed and very adventurous about sex. He knows it as much as I do, we are not going to marry." She finished.

I took her empty glass for another refill. I came back with two glasses and sat on the bed gesturing her to come there. My head was buzzing, and I was feeling very light-headed. Even the few graceful steps she took to reach the bed looked to me like she was doing a ballet. She soot in front of me, her breasts right in front of my face. She took a glass from me making one of my hands free, which caught her left breast. With one hand she held me to her bosom. My face automatically proceeded to her right breast feasting on her nipple. I did not want to waste much time on the drink, my prick was getting stiff. My head was now so light... it was a funny feeling. My whole body sort of felt numb but there was some tingling going inside somewhere. I was on a high and my prick was slowly and slowly getting enormous. I finished the drink and shoved the glass under the bed. As I got up I saw her glass empty too. I took it from her and pushed it to the same place. I caught her around her thin waist and pushed her on the bed. Both of us fell down at the same time, she on her back, with her breasts up and me I on my abdomen. I turned to my side facing her, my face near hers. I nibbled her earlobes. Her eyes were half closed. "When I am drunk and stoned, I feel horny". She whispered. "When do not you feel horny?" I teased. "Now, I need it hard and rough. I want to fuck and be fucked like animals" she continued, "it brings me intense orgasms and I really pass out with my big orgasm I get in this condition,"

Both the alcohol and hash had gone to my head and I was very high. It was my first taste of hash. But it was good. I took my hand to the breast which was distant and brought my face to the one which was closer to me. I went sucking her nipple and pulled it with my lips. I squeezed her boob hard. "Do you smoke hash when you go to your clients?" I asked. "No way, I go there just to please the man and the moment it is over I come out. I actually want always to make him come quickly. In some cases, even after the first round of sex, the man was happy and let me go; paying me full. He was a sixty year old man. I sucked him for a minute, and he was about to come. He mounted me and the moment his cock entered me, he shot his load!! It all depends on the kind of people you get, their age, health and experience. As I said, in most cases I came back getting myself excited. That is all." "Poor girl," I sympathized with her patting her pussy. "It needs cock always." I climbed on her from the side, and caught her thong and yanked it down. She untied her bra and it fell open. "I wish your thong did not have the string in the middle running along your pussy, I would have fucked you without bothering to take it off." She helped me by lifting her hips and I slipped it down her lovely legs and feet and put it on the bed. "I have one like that too....." she replied. What was the use of wearing a pair of panties where the crotch was completely uncovered? Other than providing a frame for the pussy, it would do nothing. "What is your favorite position sister?" I thought of making love in a position she loves most. "Any position in which a hard cock gets into my pussy deep is my favorite position. I love all positions in fucking. Each one has its advantages and disadvantages. Now you start in the classical missionary style. We will see how it goes." She spread her legs and lifted her knees exposing her bare pussy completely. Like a Marine taking position, I knelt between her legs to shoot with my cock. I bent forward and kissed her deep navel and sucked it. She squirmed with pleasure. I licked down my way to the tip of her pussy. I flicked on her clitoris and with the tip of my tongue massaged it. It was hard. I slowly sucked it first. She held my head with her hands and pressed it hard onto her. My hands reached for her breasts and I mauled them. I pinched her nipples hard. I caught each of her breasts in each hand and squeezed them at the same time. She was forcing my head forcefully to her crotch. My sucking pressure stepped up. I pursed my lips on her clit and created a strong vacuum in my mouth into which her clit was sucked in. My assault on her breasts was getting rougher. Far from objecting to it, she encouraged me by holding my head and simultaneously pressing her crotch to my face.

"My slutty sister wants it rough, does not she? She wants her brother's cock in her. You are my whore from now on. I shall fuck you till your juice dries off. I shall fuck you till you pass out ......." I said after raising my face from her clit and crawled forward bringing my cock close to her pussy.

"You bugger, fuck me and do not talk. My pussy needs a cock and not words. Fuck me you sister-fucker." She slurred. The booze and hash must have gone to her head and she started taking dirty. "Look at my pussy, it is slick and wet. Do not you love a pussy when it is so shiningly wet?"

"Which moron would miss a chance to fuck this pussy? Now, be ready as my cock is going to invade you." I rubbed my cock-tip on her clit and slid it down till it reached the entrance of her sex-canal. I just plunged in hard. She raised her waist making the passage straight for my intrusion.

"When I am high I also get powerful anal orgasms. When I am stoned my climaxes become staggeringly mind-blowing. Dope and alcohol increase my libido. I love fucking, but love it more when I am stoned. Now, keep fucking me. Go in hard and bang me. Yes.... Harder and faster ... I need it that way." She rotated her hips and my cock was reaching all parts inside he puss, filling her completely.

My cock was harder than what it had been earlier. Thanks to cialis. I kept on fucking her. My ram-rod was going into her cavity and coming out. I bent forward to pay attention to her sensitive tits. She responded by lifting her pelvis up with each of my downward thrust. We fucked as if there was no tomorrow. Every thing appeared hazy to my intoxicated mind excepting fucking my sister hard and rough. I went on driving into her with full force and bringing out my cock unto its head only to shove into her again. My movements were complemented by her fierce push ups of her pelvis. She clamped her legs around my waist and her arms embraced me tightly. Our bodies united in an incestuous union. She dug her nails into my back. My hips only moved up and down pounding her pussy.

"Ohh ...... ooohhhhhh ........ aaaahhhhhhh ........arrrrrrghhhhhh.............." she growled and her pussy was flooded with its secretions and my cock started moving in and out easily. "Oooooohhhhhh ........ fuck ....... Fuck ....... Fuck me brother.........". Her lovely dark hair was spread around her face on the pillow. Her breathing turned shallow and quick. Our groins hit each other as the ferocity of our fucking increased to a new crescendo.

"Take your brother's cock you cock-loving slut. The only thing you ever need is a strong and thick cock plowing your pussy always you cum-crazy sister." I grunted. "You need cocks filling you in every hole. I want to see you getting fucked by three different cocks at the same time..... Take it sister .... Take me in .... Feel me ..... Can you feel me all the way inside you ......?" I bent forward and smooched her. She was overwhelmed by the orgasm that hit her, shrilled, "Yeahhhhh... eeeeeehhhh ..... ooohhhh...... am coming ... am coming .... You are making me come again ..... Ohhhh brother ... you bloody dick .... Fuck ..... I am coming ...... aaaahhhhhhhh.........."

This was her longest-lasting climax with me. Her whole body trembled as she held me tight and kissed me back passionately. I stayed in her till she flooded her pussy with her secretions.

The orgasm subsided and her body lied in a state of tranquil. Her boobs were slowly heaving up and down. I restarted plunging in and slowly. I wanted to come n her tight asshole. I got up from her and tenderly turned her around. She lied prone on her abdomen, her face turned to a side. I placed my knees on either side of her thighs and rubbed my prick along her butt-crack. The moment it touched her bung-hole she lifted up her butts provoking me to enter her asshole at that instant. Her breasts spilled out on the mattress on both sides of her chest. She had her hands lifted up and folded at her elbows. I rested one hand near her armpit, and with the other I placed my cock-head at her asshole. It was soaked up from her pussy juice that trickled down through her crevice, but was not very wet though. I knew it might hurt her. In her inebriated state she would not feel the pain when I pound her tight ass. But when she comes into her senses she would realize that her bum hole was opened up and a thick rod had invaded it. But my cock was doing the thinking now, and unfortunately for my cock, compassion or patience was not a virtue. My cock was coated with her juice though. I pushed in forcefully into her asshole. "Aaaahhhhh ........ slow ....... It hurts ......ahhhhh ...... you fucker ....you are tearing my asshole ........ aaahhhhhhh......" "I am going to fuck your ass bitch ..... I am pushing my cock into your tightest hole now you bitch ......... take it in ..... it cannot hurt you ....you have ass-fucked enough cocks and you know how to swallow my cock inside your bowels. You can take a donkey's cock in your asshole my darling whore ..... take it ...." With that I plowed my way through her tight passage. It resisted a little but her resistance wilted against my force. Soon enough I had my cock buried in her asshole right up to its base I moved slow first, but soon picked up speed.

"Yeah.... Yeah ..... it feels me up ..... I feel something huge has gone right inside me .... I feel your cock inside me ..... I feel my brother's cock inside my asshole .... Yes, brother buggering sister ..... you ass-fucking brother .... Yu love fucking your sister's asshole... don't you..... fuck me .... Harder .... Keep fucking ..... don't stop ..... keep moving ....." She panted and lifted her butts to meet my invasion.

We were now moving ourselves together in a synchronized way. I did not realize how long I butt-fucked my sister, but I saw her hand coming down, going between the mattress and her body to her lower abdomen to massage her clitoris.

She clenched her butt muscles tight and her sphincter held on to my cock like a snug glove. As I pulled out during my movement, her rectum sucked me in. I was now on the verge of coming.

"I am going to fill your asshole. I love filling your ass. I will fuck my whore every day in her sexy ass ..... take your brother's seeds in your asshole you slutty sister.... Come on ... jerk hard ... take me in fully ..... yes.... I am coming..... I am coming ... I am going to fill your entire rectum with my cock-juice. I will fuck you like you have never been fucked before you bitch.... Take my cock you filthy cunt ... you sexy bitch .... Aaahhh.. ooohhhh... yes ..... I am comingggg......" I rumbled as my cock spewed a large quantity of semen in my sister's asshole in innumerable jerks ... . My cock pulsed inside her asshole and she went rigid.

"I am also coming... my brother ... we are coming together.... We are coming together.... We are making each other come .... Ooohhhhh .....yesss...... I am coming...."

She collapsed.

The orgasm which built up in me with continuous fucking for such a long time subsided with my cock emitting all its juice inside my sister. I too collapsed on her back leaving my cock inside.

Now, my mind was clearing up. I had come like never before in her ass. But my cock was still semi-hard. I knew with so much of fucking, it should not last so long, but booze, dope and cialis made it possible.

When I brought out my cock, it was washed with my own juice. I had no patience and I wanted to come in her mouth. I turned her around and went to a sixty-nine.

"Your cock tastes funny ..." she commented." It smells funny too." She said as she licked the entire length of my cock.

It was in her asshole and must have got her pungent flavor. In a no hold-barred sexual liaison we indulged in a long sixty nine. She used all her tricks on me, caressing and pressing my balls as I went on sucking her pussy and fingered her clitoris.

We went on for a long time in this position and I ejaculated in her mouth, completely spent as she also came again.

We lied down for a while and then got up. We cleaned the room of any evidence of our incestuous sex might have left. We arranged my bed, and cleared the glasses and bottles, used some room-fresheners to mask the smell of hash.

We got dressed in what we usually dress at home and waited for our parents like two normal siblings.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 939 milliseconds