• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Favorate Game

Our Favorate Game

My boyfriend Rod and I had been looking through some internet porn together and things where just starting to heat up. I had changed into my super-short plaid skirt and a white tank top and draped myself over the chair he sat in, commenting on the pictures I wanted to see. It had been about a week since we had done anything and I was hungry- so I was sending my message loud and clear.

Then the phone rang. Best friend with major guy-drama. Had to be there for her, what else could I do?? But I had to keep him interested, I wasn't loosing out tonight- no way. So I simultaneously began to ignore and tease him.

There where some cushions on the floor, I tossed myself across them and hiked my skirt up so he could see my entire ass, barely covered by my red thong. Of course he couldn't resist that and came up to me and slapped me- hard. "Shh!!!" I hissed at him. So he quietly rubbed my cunt against the cloth of my thong. I struggled to listen to the very important troubles of my friend. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer "hold on a sec" I told her. "Ok, your going to have to stop, this is a very important conversation." We talked some more as I walked in and out of the room, making excuses to bend over and flash my round firm ass cheeks at him.

The subject changed to her pets. "I think my cat's in heat." She said.. That makes two of us, I thought. How could I get off the phone, and quick without seeming rude? Rod of course knows everything about everything so I walked back into the room and rubbed my body up against his. "How can you tell if a cat is in heat?" He told us some things to check for, and I left the room again, swinging my hips on the way out. We talked for a few more minutes, but the cat was meowing and just seemed miserable so I said, "Sounds like you better check on her, I'll call you back tomorrow, ok?

I remembered some papers that I had spilled on the bedroom floor earlier that day. "What are you going to do about that mess on the floor?" I asked him. "Nothing," he said. "You knocked them over, you pick them up."

"You can't make me." I said with a smile.

"Oh yea?" he said, grabbing a handful of my hair, and leading me to the room. "Pick up that mess."

I quickly straitened the papers and followed him over to the bed. I tried climbing up on his lap, but he pushed me away. "You should let me be in charge sometime"

"Na"

"Heaven forbid, I should be dominant- you know it might be fun."

At least there's one way that he's always willing to let me make the first move so I quickly unfastened his belt, and slipped his hard cock into my mouth. I only took a break to slide his jeans off him. I licked the length of his shaft, and then took him into my mouth. "Mm," he said, "you are a great little cock sucker." I continued to vary my technique, not letting him get used to one thing before switching.

I pulled his cock out and licked the tip, searching for the taste of that sweet pre-come. Then I went back to the long hungry lick, and began to suck gently on his balls. I tasted each one hungrily and then lifted them to lick the tender flesh beneath. Then I went back to what I know he likes the best. I took his cock as far down my throat as I could, then gave it a good polish before climbing up on his lap.

He wasn't quite having that. He grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. He pulled my thong off and rubbed it over my already wet cunt and then shoved it into my mouth. Then he pulled his belt from his pants and slapped my stomach. "do you like that?" he asked. "Mm-hm" I mumbled threw the cloth. He slapped my stomach a few more times, letting me feel the full sting of each before administering the next. He then slapped me across the cheek. "you like that?" He asked.

I felt the sting of leather on my face, part of me wanted more but part of me was afraid that it might get out of hand. I was almost overcome with uncertainty, but I knew I had to resolve my inner struggle quickly, so I made my decision. I shook my head from side to side, wondering for a moment if he would honor my request. I half expected him to say. "Well you're not in charge here." I felt the warmth between my legs realizing that I was completely at his mercy, and he could do with me whatever he wanted. But he must have sensed something, because he took the belt instead and tied it around my head, pressing my thong further into my open mouth and securing my silence. A deep appreciation overtook me, both for his kinky depravity, and the mercy and tenderness he had shown.

Never one to be gentle longer than necessary, he grabbed my body roughly and tossed me into place. He ripped my shirt open, lifted my skirt. Parting my legs, he pressed his hard cock against my slippery wet pussy. He grabbed my legs and lifted then to his shoulders, shoving his prick deep into my gaping hole. He climbed on top of me, pinning my wrists forcefully down against the bed. He took total command, roughly cramming my cunt full of his big dick. As he fucked me and pinned me forcefully, I twisted and pulled against him. "You like that don't you?" He knew that I did, despite my protests. "You are just a nasty little whore aren't you? My filthy little fuck slut." Yes, I thought, I love this verbal abuse, fuck me hard. My mouth was crammed full of leather and fabric so I moaned and continued to twist and buck away from him.

The moment had been building for so long, neither of us could hold out any longer. "I'm going to come" he warned me. "I'm gonna shoot my load all over your face, you'll like that won't you." Yes, yes my mind was screaming, but I could only groan.

I felt myself coming as he pulled out and shot his hot jizz across my face. It seemed that the hot streams kept splattering over my neck and against my face. I closed my eyes and his salty spunk flew across my eyelids and into my hair. Orgasm shook my body as silver spurts of ball-juice ribboned over me. Finally, all was still as we lay together, spent, our ragged breath evening out over the next minute. Then, in a valiant gesture, he unfastened my bonds and wiped my face before going to take a shower, leaving me on the bed to feel used and cheap-in the very best way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Favorate Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds