• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Bisexual Orgy Ch. 02

Our First Bisexual Orgy Ch. 02

12

A few weeks after this Liz and Fred invited us to their cabin in the woods. They said there was a swimming hole nearby and we could all go skinny dipping.

"Right," I thought, "Skinny fucking is more like it."

So we accepted the invitation, and that weekend we drove out to the cabin.

The cabin itself was a disappointment. It was more like a shack: a run down little house with tacky siding, two rooms: a bedroom and a living room, a grubby little kitchen with a leaky refrigerator, and a tiny bathroom with an outdoor shower. At least it was air conditioned.

But of course, the cabin wasn't really the attraction.

Liz met us at the door of the cabin in a purple swimsuit. Fred was at work, she said, and would be back later. She showed us our accommodations: a futon on the living room floor. We had some sandwiches and beer in the cabin's crummy little kitchen, then we put on our swimsuits and hiked out to the swimming hole.

We walked across a little rural road and down a path to a stream bed. It was about a quarter mile walk to the pool across sand bars and gravel beds, the stream meandering, first on one side of the path, then the other. It was quite lovely. The swimming hole was a section of the creek where a spring joined the stream, making a very clean, deep, cold pool; delicious on a hot summer day.

When we reached the swimming hole we laid out our towels and stuff. Then, at Liz's suggestion, we all took off our swimsuits. When Liz peeled off her suit and stood there naked in the sunlight, I couldn't help but stare at her tits. They looked absolutely delicious: big and round and full ; pink erect nipples sticking straight out. I wanted to suck them so bad I almost salivated, and my cock became fully erect.

Liz looked at my hard, naked cock. "Oh my!" she giggled, "So tasty!"

"Mmm hmm." my wife agreed, and sidled over to me, rubbing her naked body against me as she took my penis in her hand and pressed it hard.

She whispered in my ear: "I'd like to taste it."

I was about offer to let Liz watch Lori taste my dick when Liz glanced at the sun, then turned to my wife and said, "I had really better put on some sunblock. I burn really easily."

"I'll help you." said Lori.

She got out a tube of sunblock, squirted some on her hand, and, standing behind Liz, began rubbing it over the redhead's body. She started on her neck and shoulders, then worked her way down her body till she was pressing herself against the other woman, working her cunt against Liz's naked ass as she rubbed and caressed her big, full breasts.

Lori 's olive skin and dark hair, her big breasts and brown nipples looked just delicious against Liz's whiteness. I had another tube of sunblock. I spread it thickly on my erect cock and began to masturbate as I watched the two naked women make love to each other.

Lori wormed her way down Liz's body until her face was against Liz's buttocks. She pressed her face betweent the white, round cheeks and began to nuzzle Liz's anus, stroking Liz's sides and hips and ass. Liz pushed her butt out against my wife's mouth and tongue and spread her legs to allow Lori access to her cunt.

Lori poured more sunblock on her hand and massaged it onto Liz's legs, working her way upward from her ankles until she was caressing the insides of her thighs and the lips of her hot little pussy. Liz turned and pulled Lori up to kiss her. They kissed hungrily, then Liz broke off.

"I'd better put some of this on you. You might burn."

Then she spread sunblock all over my wife's naked body: her neck, her shoulders, her breasts; pausing to squeeze and pull her hard, brown nipples. Liz massaged the lotion into her tummy and her ass. Then she went down on her knees in front of my wife and, as she caressed the sunblock into her legs, she kissed and licked my wife's vaginal slit and clitoris.

I was standing beside Lori at this point, jacking off hard as I watched the lesbian foreplay. Liz stood up again to kiss my wife's neck, and she noticed me masturbating. She laughed and pulled away from my wife. She glanced at my wife and they both turned to look me standing there stroking myself.

Liz laughed again. She looked at Lori. "Does he do that a lot?"

They both laughed. Liz looked at me again. "Don't you need a little help with that? You look like you could use some help."

Lori smiled at me. "I think he needs some sunblock."

"I think so." Liz said.

They both came close to me; so close that Liz's soft tits were touching my chest. Then both girls covered their hands with sunblock and began to stroke my body all over: my chest, my back, my stomach. When they reached my ass and my penis Liz stood in back of me and stroked my butt cheeks and anus while my wife stood in front of me and caressed my cock. Then both of them sank to their knees and Liz 's soft tongue began probing my asshole while Lori took my dick deep in her mouth.

I moaned. "I'm gonna cum if you keep that up." Liz pulled her face away from my ass.

"Now wouldn't that be a shame." she said, "To waste a perfectly good erection when you've got two hungry . . . "

"Vaginas." my wife interjected.

"Vaginas, right. I was about to say cunts. Two hungry vaginas that could really use filling . . ."

"With sperm." My wife said, around my penis.

"With sperm." finished Liz.

They both stood up. I noticed that both of them, beautiful and naked, were also dripping with sweat. It was very hot out, and now that the sex seemed to have come to an interlude, I began to realize that even without my clothes, I was uncomfortably hot. It also dawned on me that we were standing on the edge of a beautiful, cool swimming hole.

The thought seemed to hit all of us at once, because, yelling and screaming, all three of us jumped in the water.

The water was wonderful; a bit of a shock at first, but then cool and clean and delicious feeling. We forgot about sex - or at least put it on the back burner - and swam and played in the water for the rest of the afternoon.

I did get a chance to play with Liz and Loris' tits in the water; the cold made their nipples very erect. And I swam under them and between their legs and nuzzled their asses and pussies. They tried to play with my cock, but the cold had the opposite effect on it; there was hardly anything there to play with.

When we called it a day and walked, naked, back to the cabin, we all felt satisfied and relaxed and happy. Liz and Lori walked with their arms around each other. I watched their tits swing and jiggle as they walked, and by the time we got to the road my penis was completely erect again.

When we got to the road, we ran across. As we were on our way up the path to the cabin a car drove by, screeched to a halt, and backed up. The windows rolled down. Two men in were the car, ogling Liz and Lori. Liz did a full turn for them, holding up her tits with her hands. Then she stuck out her ass and wiggled it at them. They whistled and cheered. Liz blew them a kiss, then we started back up the path. The car honked several times, then drove away.

"Do you know them?" asked Lori.

"No." smiled Liz. "Do you think they'll think of me when they jerk off tonight?"

We all laughed.

We took turns showering in the cramped, dirty little outdoor shower. My turn was last. When I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel. But when I came into the living room, Lori was fast asleep, sprawled on the futon, a blanket crumpled over her naked body. I snuggled under the blanket and laid down beside her. I was out cold in minutes.

When I woke up my wife was still asleep beside me. I had to urinate, so I went outside and pissed in the bushes. When I came back Lori was awake. She had thrown off the blanket and was laying with her legs open. As I stood looking at her she stroked her breasts and thighs invitingly. I kneeled down beside her and began kissing her body, starting with her neck, then her nipples. I worked my way down to her cunt.

When I spread her pussy lips and started licking her clitoris, she grabbed my head and pulled me up. "I want you in me." she whispered.

I laid on her and kissed her. As she sucked and licked my tongue, I rubbed her clitoris with the head of my dick. She moaned, squirmed out from under me and rolled over onto her side. "I want you in me from the back."

I slid next to her and pushed my penis against her ass. She arched her back and pressed her buttocks against me. The crack of her ass was damp with her fluids and warm with her excitement. I rubbed and pressed my dick against her until I found the mouth of her pussy, and my cock popped right in and slid up into her hot, slippery wetness.

Lori whuimpered with pleasure as I softly slid my dick in and out of her. Every now and then she gasped as a little shiver of excitement shook her body.

Then we heard a voices: Liz and Fred talking in the bedroom. The bedroom door was closed, but the walls of the cabin were paper thin. I had forgotten all about Liz and Fred. Lori immediately reached over and pulled the blanket over us. I hadn't let my cock slip out of her, and as we listened to the conversation, we very quietly fucked.

Liz's voice: "I don't see why you're so shy about this."

Fred: "I just don't know what they'll think. I don't want to insult them."

Liz laughed. "If I was a boy and you wanted to suck my cock, I'd be complimented, not insulted."

"It's not like that. I just think he's really nice."

"Bullshit. You think he'd be really nice to fuck in the asshole. And you know what? I would love to see you do it. And I bet he would too. And I bet Lori would absolutely love to see you fuck her husband' ass."

Lori whispered in my ear, "She's right. I would. I'd like that. Very much"

I slid my dick in and out of her wet pussy a few times, then whispered, "I'll let him fuck me in the asshole if I can put my cock inside you while he does it."

She whispered back, "You could put your cock into Liz's asshole while Fred puts his cock in your asshole. And I'll masurbate while I watch. We could all have a pary together. A sodomy party."

That made me laugh, but the idea also practically made me cum! I pumped my cock into my horny, fantasizing wife even faster. Lori panted quietly and made soft little sounds of pleasure.

Then we heard Liz again, speaking more softly.

"You know what honey? I think I know what we can do. I bet that if I let him have sex with me, he'll let you do it with him. I'm sure he wants to fuck me. I've seen the way he looks at my tits. God knows, I could use a cock inside me. Hey! I could do girl sex with Lori first, to kind of warm things up. I'm sure they'd have sex with us, if we just ask them. OK? Let's ask them to fuck!"

Lori turned to give me a wide eyed look of excitement, then closed her eyes. Her body jolted as an orgasm shook through her. She bit the blanket to avoid crying out. Then her eyes rolled up and closed and a look of utter sexual ecstasy took her face. She grabbed my arm and my thigh and her pussy squeezed spasmodically against my cock as the orgasm jolted and transported her.

The most exquisite sensations were pulsing from her pussy through my penis. I had to hold completely still to keep from cumming. Finally Lori's orgasms passed. She looked at me dreamily, then we kissed, long and luxuriously.

"Thank you." she whispered in my ear.

We lay there, my cock still erect in Lori's pussy. I hadn't let myself cum yet. I like doing that. I like pleasuring my wife for as long as possible before I cum. Lori laid against me, languidly moving her cunt softly back and forth on my erect penis.

We hadn't been paying attention to Liz and Fred's conversation, but as we lay there we heard Fred say, "I'll think about it. I'm going to take a walk and think about it for a while."

The bedroom had its own outside door. We heard it open and slam.

"Don't be long, sweetie." Liz called.

She came out of the bedroom, fastening her bathrobe around her. She sat down on the floor next to us as we continued to quietly fuck under the blanket. We were barely moving, pretending just to be laying there. But it excited us both to be having sex right in front of her.

Liz told us that Fred had gone out, but that he'd be back. She stretched and laid on her side beside us. Lori and I were trying to stay nonchalant as we fucked, but the blanket was not coooperating with us. It kept slipping off Lori's tits, which I was fondling.

Lori stared at us. "What are you two doing under there?"

"Nothing."Lori giggled.

"Sure." said Liz, "Uh huh. What kind of nothing? "

Lori giggled again, but didn't say anything. Liz smiled at her.

"Mind if I just take a little look?"

She slipped the blanket down just enough to expose one of Lori's breasts. I was fondling that breast just then, softly brushing and squeezing my wife's erect nipple.

"I thought I'd find something interesting in there." said Liz.

She leaned over and nuzzled my hand with her lips. Then she slid her tongue between my fingers and licked Lori's nipple. Lori quivered and I felt her cunt contract against my penis.

"What else have we got here?" said Liz, and softly slid the blanket off Lori's other tit.

My wife's hungry little naked nipple was so erect it almost vibrated.

"My goodness." said Liz, her voice thick with excitement, "That is so tasty looking. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so tasty."

She took Lori's nipple in her mouth and sucked and kissed and licked it. Up until this point Lori had been fucking herself on my penis very discreetly, but when Liz started sucking her tit, she just lost couldn't control herself any more. She began humped and bucked her ass against me, hungrily pumping her pussy up and down on my cock.

Liz slid her hand under the blanket and caressed both of our naked bodies; our sides, our hips, our asses.

"You guys sure are active." she whispered " What could possibly be happening down there?"

She got on her knees beside us. Her cunt was right by my face. I could smell the wetness of her excitement. Liz gently pulled the blanket off Lori and me.

"Oh my," she said, when she saw us fucking, "That is so pretty."

Then my horny wife really did it: she raised her leg so that Liz could see our genitals: so the other woman could see, clearly and without obstruction, my penis thrust inside her dripping wet cunt. Lori's erect clit stood out as she arched herself to show off my cock in her vulva. I slid my penis almost all the way out, so Liz could see it, then plunged it deep into Lori's hot pussy. I did this over and over.

Liz gasped. She pressed and squeezed her perfect tits. Her hands went between her legs and she began masturbating her own wet vagina as she watched my cock slide in and out of Lori's cunt. Then that horny bisexual woman leaned over and began licking our genitals as we fucked. It was an unbelievably erotic feeling: her wet, warm tongue licking across my testicles and tickling the shaft of my penis as I slid it in and out of Lori's quivering vagina.

Then Liz found Lori's clitoris, and my wife nearly went nuts! She orgasmed almost immediately, bucking and heaving and screaming with pleasure. Liz grabbed Lori by the hips and tried to hold her still so she could keep licking her, but Lori was too far gone in erotic ecstasy; she writhed and squirmed uncontrollably as she came again and again, and when she finally did settle down, her orgasms were nearly over.

Lori finally rolled off my penis, exhausted and very happy. Liz and I took turns kissing her. Then I held her in my arms and Liz laid down by us, her face level with my still-erect cock. She examined my penis, feeling it and stroking it softly.

"You're quite a guy," she said, addressing my cock. My wife agreed.

"You're a very hard worker. I think you deserve a kiss" She kissed my penis.

Lori giggled. Then Liz took my cock in her mouth, working her lips and tongue over the length of my hot, tender dick.

She paused. " I think we need to give you a reward."

Lori agreed. Lori sat up beside me and Liz gently rolled me over on my back. Liz stood over me, straddling me. I could see the wetness of her pussy. Her big clit was very erect. I could see the pink head of it peeking out from under the folds of her vaginal lips. She saw me looking at her clit and stroked it for me, smiling.

"Do you like my clit?" she asked. "Would you like to suck it?"

She lowered her vagina right down over my face so that her hard, pink clitoris was right in front of my face. I stuck out my tongue and licked it. She pressed it against my face, and I discovered that I could suck it like a little cock. I sucked on that warm, erect clitoris until Liz's body spasmed briefly. Then Liz stood back up.

"Very good. Nice licking. Now lets try it somewhere else"

And she squatted down again and lowered her cunt right onto my erect cock. Then, as my wife watched, her horny bisexual girlriend dropped to all fours on top of me, my dick still deep inside her, and started fucking herself on my cock, working her hips back and forth, her wet cunt throbbing as she worked it up and down on my penis. While Liz humped her pussy on my cock, Lori laid down beside me and reached over to play with Liz's big, juicy tits, squeezing and stroking them.

Then she sat up behind Liz and started playing with her ass. I couldn't see it, but Lori told me later that she was sliding her finger in and out of Liz's asshole as we fucked. Maybe that's what did it, or maybe it was the built up erotic excitement of the sex with Lori and me, but Liz suddenly orgasmed! I felt her cunt throb and contract on my penis, and wetness covered my crotch! Liz screamed and moaned and humped herself spasmodically on my dick, cumming over and over again!

I almost came inside her, but I felt that my wife would not want me to do that. Sexual fun with another woman is one thing, but giving her your orgasm is something more serious. So I held as still as I could and squeezed it back and thought about other things, and when Liz finally rolled off my dick, my penis was still rock hard.

I think Lori recognized what I was doing, because she was smiling lovingly at me. She took my hard cock in her hand and stroked it. Then she squatted over me, sat on my dick, and gently fucked me with her hot pussy until ecstasy filled my balls and cock and ass and body and I squirted a jet of hot sperm up my beautiful, loving wife's tender, waiting cunt. We kissed as I orgasmed. Lori had a little climax too.

Lori and I laid together and kissed. Liz joined us, and for a while the three of us lay in a satisfied, loving tangle. It began to rain outside. We all fell asleep.

I woke up when my stomach growled. I suddenly realized how hungry I was. The girls were already awake, talking softly and kissing. It had been a long, strenuous afternoon. Without bothering to put on our clothes, we all went to the kitchen.

Liz got some sandwich makings out of the grubby, leaky little fridge. There was smoked salmon, wafer sliced mesquite turkey, some kind of Italian cheese, sourdough bread, home-made mayonnaise, and fresh home-grown tomatoes (there was a weedy, overgrown garden outside the cabin). There was also excellent ice cold imported Dutch beer.

"Fred really knows how to eat," Liz remarked.

He really did. The food was remarkable. And I think it was made more so by our recent sexual exercise. We fixed ourselves sandwiches and sat naked around the little kitchen table, eating.

Lori told Liz that we had heard her and Fred talking. She said that she had hoped we would.

"So . . . what do you think?" she asked me, " Would you like my husband to suck your cock?"

I told her that the idea sounded great to me.

"Me too." said my wife. "I'd like that a lot."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Bisexual Orgy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds