Our First Date

"Guess you bring it out in me. And speaking of orgasms, mine was amazing too. I love that we came together."

I reached over and grabbed a strawberry. "Chocolate covered strawberries, white wine and you," I said as I fed it to her. "Doesn't get much better."

We laid there for a while. Sharing light kisses, touches and sipping wine. We must have dozed off for a while. I remember waking to the feel of her lips on my nipple. We made love again. She massaged my back, my legs and my feet while I lay there with my eyes closed remembering her taste, her smell and my mouth between her legs. I could spend the rest of my life with this woman I thought.

"Take it slow," I reminded myself. "Enjoy the moment." And I did.

The sun was rising when we ordered breakfast. We were hungry after a long night of playing. We finally checked out and walked to the parking lot. I drove to her car and parked in front of the restaurant. We sat for a while, holding hands and looking at each other.

"I want to see you again..." I reached over and kissed her... "and again, and again."

"Oh don't worry, you will. You'd have a hard time keeping me away," she said as she smiled and opened the door.

I watched her as she got into her car and slowly drove away. I took a deep breath. I missed her already.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Our First Date
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds