• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our First Meeting

Our First Meeting

I was going to see Trey for the first time, since meeting him online 1 year ago. I was nervous as I sat at the airport waiting for his plane. Suddenly I heard his flight called, he was coming. I waited to see the face I had seen in the picture he sent me so many months ago and when I saw him for the first time our eyes met. I just knew it was him. He smiled at me, I was more nervous than I had ever been as I walked over to greet him. He dropped his bag and enfolded me in his arms, giving me a big bear hug, I hugged him back, feeling his muscles ripple as he moved. He was even more muscular than I had thought. I felt his strength as he held me.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, sweetheart." He whispered in my ear. " Your trembling all over, am I really so scary?"

"No, of course not. I'm just a bit nervous is all."

Trey tilted my head up to his, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me until I thought I would melt at his feet. "Let's go back to my hotel." He wasn't asking me, it was more of a statement. I nodded my head in agreement.

I thought about what I was doing, going to a man's room that I hardly knew. No one knew where I was. He could do anything he wanted to me and no one would ever know. He must have noticed how quiet I got.

"Nothing is going to happen that you don't want to." He patted my leg to reassure me. Trey knew it was a life long fantasy for me to be with a dominate man and he was going to be that man.

"I'm going to be here for an entire week, there's no rush. Ok?"

"Okay." I said.

When we finally got up to his room, I had changed my mind about doing this so many times, I wasn't sure if I could go through with it now. I was sitting on the bed when trey walked over to me, took my hands and pulled me to stand.

"Just relax and let things happen naturally."

I tried to relax but to no avail. I was trembling so hard I knew he had to of noticed even though he said nothing as he just held me in his arms. Suddenly I felt the cold air on my back. Trey had opened the back of my dress with out me even knowing what he was doing. He ran his hands all over my back, lightly touching me as he slowly pushed the dress off my shoulders. I went to stop the dresses progression, but he stopped me, holding my hands in his.

"I just want to see you, I won't do anything else if you don't want me to. Just let me see you."

I closed my eyes as the dress slid off my body and puddled on the floor at my feet. I went to cover myself because I wore no bra with the dress. Trey captured my hands and put them around his neck. He swooped in to kiss me, kissing me thoroughly. I relaxed a little, feeling warm and tingly all over and he hadn't even touched me yet.

Trey slowly walked me backwards toward the king size bed, when my legs hit the bed his arms tightened around me as he slowly pushed me on my back onto the bed. He looked up, still holding me in his arms.

"You are so beautiful."

Trey slowly moved his hands from my face down to my arms and over to my breasts. He was so tender as he caressed me, then he suddenly pinched my nipples, hard. I cried out and tried to get up, but he wouldn't let me.

"That hurt let me up."

"Shhhh, sweetheart. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it so hard. I wanted to see how much pain you could handle. I now know that I have to be very gentle but firm with you, do you understand?"

I was shaking, I wasn't sure if I should stay. I was scared and not sure of doing this anymore. I backed up, and picked up my clothes, testing to see if he would actually let me leave.

"I won't stop you, if you really want to go. But I told you that I would never really hurt you and I won't. You have to trust me with your body and know that I won't hurt you."

He stopped and watched several emotions go over my face. First and foremost was fear. Fear of the unknown he guessed. But after a few moments I put my clothes down, walked back over where he stood.

"I'm sorry. I just need a little more time to get used to this."

He put his arms around me. "We'll go slow."

Trey sat back down on the bed, stretched out his hand for me to take. I took it after a moment of unease. He pulled me to the bed and laid me down, he hovered over me.

"Do you trust me?"

I took an uneasy breath. "Yes, I trust you."

"We'll see."

He said as he got up went over to his bag, picked it up and walked back over to sit beside me. Trey put his hand in the bag and looked at me.

"We can talk about everything I have in here, just don't run away. okay?"

I was worried, but kinda thought I knew what he had in the bag.

"Yes, I understand and I won't run. I trust you."

He slowly pulled his hand out with the first item. It was a blindfold. I let out the breath I was holding.

I took the blindfold from him, tried it on, smiled and took it off. He was smiling when I put it down on the bed.

"I guess you don't have any objections to the blindfold, huh?" He said as he smiled at me.

"No, It's nice and soft and I can't see a thing with it on."

Trey put his hand back in the bag and pulled out four restraints. I picked them up to examine them. The ties that fit around your wrists and ankles were soft. I smiled at him and nodded yes to the restraints.

The next thing he took out of the bag was a 9 inch dildo. He held it up and then turned it on. It moved in his hand. I was amazed, I took it from him and imagined the pleasure it would bring me. I put it in the pile that was ok.

The next thing he pulled out of the bag was a small vibrator. I looked at it and thought it was kinda small. He must have known I didn't understand what it was for.

"It's so small because it's for anal entry for beginners."

I took the vibrator and looked at him. He knew I had never let anyone touch my ass and I wasn't sure if I wanted to let him do it now.

"It won't hurt, if that's what your afraid of. That's why I bought such a small one. I promise I won't hurt you, I'll be gentle. You'll like it, I promise you."

Those little words 'I'll be gentle' gave me goose bumps. I put the vibrator in the okay pile and he smiled.

I thought he was all don't with the toys but he stuck his hand back in the bag, I couldn't imagine what else he could have bought. He pulled his hand out very slowly, all the while looking in my eyes. He was making me nervous and he knew it. When his hand finally came out he hand something in his hand I couldn't see cause it was so small. He held his hand out to me and then opened it, In his palm was little clamps. I started to say something but had no idea what to say. He just laughed.

"There for your nipples. I'll tighten these down just a little bit and when I take them off." He licked his lips. "The pleasure will be so sharp, you'll love it."

My heart was racing so hard that I just nodded my head and he put it in the pile. Trey picked up the bag and threw it across the room.

"Time to try out the toys." He informed me.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Trey picked up the restraints first, "Put your hands above your head." I did as I was told. "Good girl."

He put the restraints first around my wrists and fastened them to the head board. Trey stood up and looked down at me with a predatory smile. I felt uncomfortable at his stare and tried to move but couldn't.

Trey then put the other restraints around my ankles and fastened them to the bottom of the bed with my feet spread wide apart. Trey reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. My heart felt like it suddenly stopped. I couldn't breathe and my mouth went dry. He looked at the knife and back at me a few times before he slowly walked closer to me. I was trembling so bad by the time he came over to the bad and sat down to me, still holding the knife in his hands. I couldn't help it, I started crying.

"What are you doing with the knife, trey?"

"What do you think I'm going to do with the knife?"

His face showed no emotion and I didn't want to upset him. All I wanted to do was get the hell out of there and never do anything like this again.

"I don't think your going to do anything with it, trey."

"Really? Then why are you so scared? I thought you trusted me!"

Trey put the knife to my belly and I couldn't help myself anymore. I started crying harder. "Please don't hurt me trey, you promised me you wouldn't hurt me!"

But he didn't even look at me. He kept the steady pace of the knife running down my belly until he reached the side of my panties, he slid the knife under my panties and I screamed. He pulled the knife through the side of my panties as I screamed, cutting them. Then did the same thing to the other side. I was frantic, didn't know what to do.

"Did you really think I would cut you? It was just a head game sweetheart. you can calm down now."

I was beside myself. He had done that with the intention of scaring me?

"Why, why would you want to scare me that way? I thought you were gonna kill me."

"It's a head game sweetheart. It's suppose to make you think something bad is going to happen but it never does. I told you I would never really hurt you, didn't you believe me?"

"Just untie me, let me up. I want to get out of here. Let me up. Untie me now!"

He laughed. "I don't think so sweetheart. Your mine for the rest of the night, and I promise you'll enjoy yourself. You wanted to be with someone dominate well your wish is about to be granted."

My head was spinning, I was scared to death and I was helpless. Trey picked up the blindfold, smiling as he walked towards me and put it over my eyes with out a word. I heard the buzz of the vibrator and jumped. He hadn't even touched me yet and I was jumpier than hell. I heard a small laugh escape him as he stalked around the bed towards my head.

"Open your mouth for me sweetheart." He said as he stroked my face.

I shook my head. "No." He laughed again.

Suddenly I felt his hand pinching my nose, I had to open my mouth for air, as soon as I did trey put his cock in my mouth. "Don't you bite me, really bad things will happen if you bite me. Do you understand?"

I mumbled that I understood. "Good girl, now suck my cock!" He said to me.

I began slowly licking and sucking but couldn't get all of it in my mouth, he was soo big. Trey started moving his cock in my mouth further and every time he did I would gag. I tried to turn my head away but he was holding me still, right where he wanted me. After a while I was able to take more of him and even stopped gagging, slowly getting the hang of it I sucked his cock for all I was worth, Eliciting moans of pleasure from him. He finally pulled out.

"I'm going to untie your legs and flip you over, get up on your knee's and stay there."

"Okay." I was scared and excited at the same time.

When I was on my knee's he tied my legs apart, my wrists still tied to the top of the head board. I felt so vulnerable to him. I screamed as I felt the first of several slaps to my ass. I wiggled my ass and tried to get away but I was stuck. When the slaps stopped I felt something cold on my ass. I knew what it was.

"No, Trey don't I'm not ready." I knew he was gonna put the vibrator in my ass and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"Just relax sweetheart. It won't hurt, just relax and enjoy." He said as he slowly rubbed my tiny asshole with his finger. It was actually starting to feel good when I felt the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to my virgin ass. I tensed up, I couldn't help it. Then I felt the other vibrator being rubbed on my clit. Trey turned it vibrators on at the same time and slipped both of them in me at the same time. I felt pain, but the pleasure was so much more.

He slow fucked me with the vibrators, driving my crazy. I was thrusting my hips wanting more. I didn't have to wait long before I got it. Trey rammed both of them into me faster and faster until I came so hard I thought I would pass out from it.

"Ohh stop, please. I can't take any more." I was so sensitive, every little movement on my pussy made me jump. Trey pulled both of the vibrators out then suddenly rammed his huge cock up my ass. It's a good thing he had used the vibrator first to loosen me up or I would have never been able to take him , he was so big. He started fucking me hard, slamming his balls against my ass. He reached down, turned the vibrator on and held it against my clit. I felt the orgasm start all the way in my feet and work it's way up my body. I thought it would never end. Then I felt Trey reach his peak as he emptied his seed into my ass. Trey shuddered, grabbed hard on my hips as he thrust a few more times. I knew I would probably have bruises where he grabbed me but I didn't care.

I was exhausted, trey removed my binds and we fell on the bed from exhaustion. After a few minutes of rest I turned my head to look at him. "I never did get to try on those pretty little nipple clamps." I smiled as he hugged me.

"Well I guess it's a good thing we have all week."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our First Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds