• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our First Meeting Ch. 01

Our First Meeting Ch. 01

This story is only a story in my head, it did not happen that way, at least yet. I dedicate this story to Nikki, i hope our time together stays as perfect as it is so far.

----------

I am safely driving towards the airport, feeling excited to finally meet you. For so long we have known each other over the internet and now we will finally meet. You have been my sub since the end of 2009 and we are soul mates in a way.

We had a lot of things we had to figure out before our first meeting could take place. Obviously, it was a long flight for you and I know it must be a weird but also exciting for you to come here and finally meet me.

One of the things we agreed on before your trip was that if I picked you up from the airport and you were wearing casual clothes, we would have a great week of talking, I would show you the city, we would do cute things together, but we would not do anything D/s related and probably not even have sex. On the other hand, if you were wearing a black mini dress, stockings, lingerie and high heels, it would mean that you want to be my sub for this week and that within our previously discussed boundaries I would be able to do whatever I want with you and that you are mine.

I was anxious to see which of the two possibilities you chose, but knowing you, I was pretty sure you would choose the second suggestion. You turned too much into a good and obedient girl to pass on that chance.

I got out of my car and went into the airport to wait for you. After over an hour (I always am way too early wherever I go, but the plane also arrived a bit late too.) I see you walking towards me. I am beaming once I see you in that sexy black mini dress. You looked at me to see if it really was me, but then walked towards me with your eyes to the ground. I am very proud of you and your behavior so far. Once you stand in front of me, I greet you and tell you that you can look up at me as much as you want, for now. You immediately look up at me with a huge smile, a smile that I have come to love since we have been together. I realize that you want to kiss me but you are still too hesitant and well behaved to just do it without my consent. I slowly reach around you to hug you and give you a big welcome kiss.

"Hi Nikki," I said.

"Hi Stefan," you answered, your voice shivering.

"Shall we?" I asked, and held out a hand to lead you out of the airport.

Once we reached my car I opened the passenger seat for you, being the gentleman that I am, and closed it after you. I got in the car myself leaving you a few seconds alone to relax.

"Did you have a good flight?" I asked.

"Yes Stefan, thank you very much," your voice still unsure, the confidence of all our previous talks gone.

I started the engine and began driving towards my flat. During the drive we didn't speak much at all. I noticed you were still nervous and I thought it would be better for you to be alone with your thoughts. Once I had the car parked, I got out and opened the door for you and held out a hand again. I led you towards my flat. Before I opened the door I asked a final time, "Are you sure you want to do this? This is the last time I will ask honey, so you should think it through again."

"I want this more than anything else, Stefan, please open that door," you said without hesitation.

I smiled and opened the door and led you in. I showed you my flat, still no intention of giving you a certain command to start things. I knew you were still very nervous and I wanted you to relax. Once you saw the whole flat I told you to take a seat on the couch and asked if you wanted a drink. You hesitated for a second but decided on water. As soon as you had a few sips of it, I saw you relax a bit. You were still looking at me, trying to see the differences between me on a webcam and me in real life. I wonder what you think about my appearance, but I am confident enough to know that you like what you see. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

"Ca... Can I use the bathroom for a second?" you interrupt my thoughts and I show you the way again.

While you are in there, I get a small box from my bedroom, which I place on the table. I sit down across from where you were seated and wait for your return. As you walk back, you see the box and know things are about to start soon. I see that you still are nervous but you seemed to have relaxed quite a bit already.

"Open the box once you are sure you are ready and things will begin. Once you open it you are expected to obey me in every way, I will not do anything that is not within our limits. You will only refer to me as Sir and you will still comply with every other rule we have had online," I say.

You gasped slightly, just loud enough for me to hear it. You only waited for a moment or two, then reached for the box and opened it. I saw that you liked it. It contained a collar for you.

You looked up at me for a moment and then proceeded to put it on. It was the first time you ever wore one. I stood up and told you to stand up as well. We were just inches away from each other now, looking each other in the eyes. I slowly started kissing you, tempting first, then more aggressive. Our tongues melted together for the first time ever, it was so nice to finally taste you after all that time. After what seemed like an eternity we parted and I turned around and left you standing there. I sat down in a chair again and told you to kneel down and crawl to me. You gracefully went down on your knees, for the first time in the same room with me, a task that had happened so often already on a webcam. I watched you crawl towards me and my cock began to grow in my pants. I was already looking forward to so many things that would happen this week.

When you got to me, I reached for your chin and lifted your head up, so we were able to look each other in the eyes. I stood up again and pulled you onto your feet too. I kissed you deep again but while I did, I also reached for your dress and opened it, I needed to see you naked. Once the dress was off, I parted the kiss and concentrated on removing the rest of your clothes. You didn't do anything to stop me when I opened your bra and removed stockings and high heels. I told you to look down again and walked around you, looking at the beautiful body that you have. I noticed that you blushed hard, something that you also did so often before on the webcam, something that I love about you too. I had seen enough after a minute or two and decided to remove your panties as well. I pulled them down slowly, touching your skin softly to receive gasps from you. I took the panties and held them close to my face, breathing in your most sacred odors. By smelling and seeing your panties I knew you had to be dripping wet, something I came to know about you in the time together too. I was amazed by how you looked naked and it was hard to stay calm for me. I caressed your blushed cheeks, trying to relax you.

I took a few steps behind you, letting you stand there with uncertainty. I took off my shirt, and as soon as you heard me unbuckling my belt, you began to gasp again. You didn't see me, as I was standing behind you, so you had to wait to see me naked. I walked around you again, but you still had your eyes to the ground. I stepped close to you and lifted your chin again, looking into your eyes deeply and kissing you with a passion that had been there for so long.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our First Meeting Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 380 milliseconds