• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Our First Time Together Pt. 03

Our First Time Together Pt. 03

I woke sometime early in the morning. The last thing I remembered from our great night together last night was watching you play with my cum on your stomach.

My morning erection was tenting the light sheet that I don't remember covering myself with. You were laying on your left side facing away from me.

I rolled onto my side almost spooning you. I wanted to be closer to you. But I didn't want to wake you. I gently placed my right hand on your forearm. I wanted to be feel your skin. You didn't stir. Very slowly, gently, I moved my thumb back and forth over your fair skin. I moved it back and forth for maybe a minute. I wanted to memorize the feel of your skin under my thumb. I rubbed lightly so as not to interrupt your sleep.

I slid down the sheet to expose more of your body. You were naked like me, but you did not look like me. You were soft and round and hairless. You showed no sign of tan. Your arm looked like a sheet of paper and even whiter being rubbed by sun-kissed thumb.

My morning erection was not going away. How could it with you lying naked next me? The desire I had for you enticed me to be brave. I changed from a light pet of just my thumb to full on caress of your arm with my whole hand.

I started by your shoulder and ran my hand down to your resting elbow. Lightly, with just the tip of my fingers. I got to your elbow and paused. I lowered my fingers slightly and started to rub back up your arm. I made small ovals over your biceps and triceps. I don't know how long I traced your skin. It felt like forever and it felt like time passed quickly.

You were still asleep. But, stirring. My ministrations infiltrated your dreams. You breathing became a bit more pronounced. You slid your ass back into my crotch. You weren't quite grinding, but you were not still, either.

As you moved, my yearning grew, along with my member. I turned the attention of my fingers from your arm more to the side of your chest. My fingers worked up from your elbow, but this time on the topside of your arm. I brushed lightly across the side of your breast. I dragged my fingers up to your shoulder and across the nape of your neck. Back across your chest to your shoulder. Just the very tips of my fingers running across your skin. I could see your skin betray you showing your arousal. My touch left behind goosebumps on your skin.

Down your side my hand went. Tracing your arm laying over your gorgeous body. Very slightly touching your breast. Halfway down your ribs my digits made a slight course adjustment. Instead of heading back up your side, my middle finger looped under right breast. It trailed under your breast and headed back up your chest, in the valley between your two mounds. My touch was light, but it was having an effect on you. Looking over your shoulder, I could see your areolas beginning to get puffy and your nipples erect.

Up your chest my hand moved, slowly, but deliberately. I was enjoying getting to know your body. I was enjoying seeing your body's reaction in the light of the new day.

I became more brazen. This pass over your breast, I skirted of edge the your darkened, puffy and aroused nipple. Just along the outside. Teasing and arousing you. You shifted a bit and pressed your ass into my crotch just a little bit more.

Around the outside of your nipple middle finger went. I circled it. Tracing it's outline with my middle finger. My circles continued but decreased in size until finally they were just on your nipple. Circling, rubbing pressing on your nipple. It was hard under my finger.

I pressed the butt of my hand into the side of your breast just under your bicep. My fingers strained towards your ignored other mound, but fell short, fell into your cleavage. I palmed your whole tit. I squeezed it. Not hard, but with enough pressure to massage the pleasure into you. And it worked.

You grabbed my hand and with yours. You led it south, down your body, off your breast and over your stomach. I knew what was up. I let you lead me home. My fingers left your nipple and slowly tracked down your stomach. My touch electrified you and turned you on. You ground your ass into me. My cock resting between the cheeks of your ass.

You drew my fingers down towards your belly button, passing on the way the cum I had deposited on you from our lovemaking last night. You must have missed some when you used your fingers to feed it to yourself.

Your hand coerced mine to go lower. You led them both down below where your waistband would sit. Down below where your pubic hair should start. Down to where your slit did start.

When my middle finger reached the outer area of your pussy, you let go. I don't know where your hand went. I was busy planning out how I was going to touch you.

My middle finger followed your natural slit. It passed over your clit and over the hole I knew I would be entering so soon.

I stopped my palm at the top of your mound, but kept my finger moving down until it was fully extended. Now my palm was covering the whole of your pussy. I could feel the heat coming off of your. I could feel the moisture from your arousal. I could smell the musk of your enthusiasm.

I cupped your whole pussy in my hand. I pressed down, carefully on your clit with the bone under my thumb. I moved it back and forth over your bean. I wanted to excite you, but not get you off. Not yet.

As the top of my hand worked at your button, my finger started to work at the entry to your pussy. I started with gentle pressure and small movements back and forth. My finger was synced with my palm. They both moved in unison with the same goal of getting you ready to be entered.

My finger teased your opening as your lips became stimulated. Your juices started to flow. I entered you first with the just the tip of my finger. Then more. I was in up to my first knuckle. My palm still worked on your clit. I worked my finger in and out of you. You were enjoying it. Your ass pressed into me, harder, more. My hips acted on their own and slowly ground against you. They moved in and out simulating being inside you.

I entered your more deeply with my finger. I was almost all the way inside you. I alternated moving my digit in and out of you like a small cock with circling your clit with my palm.

You pressed your ass into me more by arching your back. I knew you needed relief. I wanted to fuck you right then and there. To enter you from behind and take you.

I decided to wait. You were close to coming and I was going to get you there.

I withdrew my finger from you, moved it slowly up between your labia and headed for your clit. My finger moved up until it came to your erection. I teased you with small circles around your hood. I took my time. Around the outside I navigated with slow, gentle circles. I ringed the outside of your bean. I took my time. I waited as long as I could. When I couldn't take it any longer, I applied direct pressure to clit. I wiggled my finger until it had penetrated your folds and was resting directly on your sensitive ladyboner. I flicked it back and forth. Slow cycles to start. Then I increased my pace and pressure. I carried on for a short time. But it was long enough to help get you off. I could feel your heartbeat getting stronger, faster. Your heart beat harder as your excitement grew. As your excitement grew, your breathing became labored. You took deep breaths, but didn't hold them long. As I worked your clit, back and forth, fast and hard, under my middle finger, you breathed in and out in pulses. I knew you were getting close. Your right hand went to your left breast, the one I had ignored. You played with your nipple. You gripped and massaged it. You pinched your nipple. You pushed yourself over the edge. As I fingered your button with fast, small vibrations, you played with your tit.

Your body started to quiver. It shook. I watched as your orgasm took over your movements. Your ass rocked into me, dry humping my cock between your ass cheeks.

Your orgasm was different from what I remember of last night. It was deep and silent. It rattled thru your body more. It was less verbal. But it was palpable. I felt it run thru you. It started in your pussy. Deep behind your pussy. Waves of pleasure radiated up and out. Following each wave came a quiver, came a shake. Your whole body convulsed and rocked into mine. Your sweat-beaded shoulders pressed into my chest. Your ass nestled against my cock.

I didn't stop my attention to your clit. I wanted to milk all of the ecstasy out of you. Back and forth in mini gyrations. Waves of pleasure flowed. Your body shook. Your breathing was hard and fast. It matched your heart beating.

I lessened the pressure and slowed my pace. I didn't want to over stimulate you. Your body came down in rhythm to my stimulation. I stopped my vibrations and switched to long slow tracing of the outside of your hood.

As your heart calmed and breathing returned to normal, I wanted you to know that we weren't done. My intention was not to just be there for you. We were going to be there for each other.

I ran my finger down your slit and into your pussy. I entered in one, deep stroke, applying little pressure. Your excitement made it easy to enter you.

I wanted you to feel full. I wanted you to have me in you.

I was patient. I waited for you to relax. For your orgasm to fully subside.

Your chin was resting on your left shoulder. Your cheek pressed into your pillow. Your eyes were closed. You may have thought you were dreaming. You may have wanted to drift off back to sleep. Letting you sleep may have been nice. But my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Your sex simulation on it while you came had it leaking precum. I was not going to be able to sleep. So you weren't going to be able to sleep. I retreated my finger out of you. I needed what was to come next.

I slid down the bed a few inches until my hips were fully below yours. My hand on your knee, I raised it over you, over us, to give me better access. You felt my hardness as I smacked it against you. I slid it back and forth over your wetness, coating it.

I slid down the bed another inch so that I could line up the head of cock with your opening. You arched your back away from me. Your experience showed. You gave me better access. I tried to line it up. I applied some pressure with my hips to enter you. It wasn't quite right. I started to back off to try again. But I didn't need to. Your hand came down and with all four fingers flat on my shaft, you guided my head into you. I wanted to be gentle and start slowly. But my body betrayed my intentions and pressed all the way into you. It felt good to be in you. You were hot and tight and wet.

I sat in you for a minute. I didn't want to move. I needed to savor the feeling of you. Then instinct took over and I started to rock back and forth. I continued to rock back and forth. I wasn't so much fucking you as I was rubbing my hard tool against your insides.

I shifted out my elbow, propping myself up. You opened your shoulders a bit and craned your neck towards me. We kissed. Your tongue entered my mouth. It was deliberate. It teased my tongue and played with it. Our lips were pursed and rubbed against each other. Moisture from our tongues coated our lips. I playfully bit your bottom lip. You sucked on my tongue.

I rocked my hips back and forth and my shaft continued its small slides in and out of your pussy. The feeling of being inside you was remarkable. As we kissed I concentrated on remembering how good you felt on me.

I reached a hand over your active arm, your arm attached to the hand still pulling on your nipple. I played with your free tit. I massaged your breast. I traced your engorged areola. I played with your hard nipple. I rolled it between my fingers. I pinched it. I tugged on it. The more physical I was with your nipple the more you moaned into my mouth. I took the encouragement and pinched hard. You winced in pain, but whimpered into my mouth. You liked it when I was rough with your breasts. I remembered that from last night. I would remember it in the future.

I began to feel the effect of our efforts building in my balls. This was getting to be too much and I was going to cum. But it was too soon. I wanted to prolong our lovemaking.

I pulled my hips away from their home behind yours. My cock followed and eventually popped out.

I felt your disappointment as you exhaled into my mouth.

I placed my hand on your right hip and pressed. You rolled onto your back. I slid down and threw my leg over yours. I was now between your legs. My cock was aiming at your gaping pussy. I wanted to be back in you. Your hand reached down between your thighs, over your pussy to grab at me. To grab for me. But wait. I reached next to you and grabbed the pillow I had been resting my head on just a few minutes ago. I rolled it along its length. I held it in one hand and used the other to raise up your ass. Your feet flat on the mattress, you helped. The rolled pillow slid under you easily. I now had access to you while I kneeled.

Using my favorite angle for sex, I entered you. I pushed my hips forward and my cock head passed into you. I entered slowly, but all the way in in one long stroke. You let out a deep ohh as my pubic bone met yours. I rested there inside you letting you get used to my size. As you became fully relaxed, I pulled all the way out of you. Out until the head of my dick passed into the cool morning air.

Before your pussy lips could close, I pressed back in. All the way in. My cock fully entering you. I pulled back, but stayed in you this time. I thrusted back in to the hilt. I built up some momentum; our bodies slapping together as I plowed downhill into your cunt.

Your hand raised above your head and pressed into the headboard. Each thrust of mine was met by a pushoff of yours. Our motions were in perfect sync. We crashed together in unison. Our breathing matched. My deep fast breaths were matched by yours. My moans were aligned with yours. I was feeling good. I knew that I wouldn't last long. I wasn't sure how close you were. I couldn't remember if you could cum a second time. Did you last night?

Regardless, I was going to do what I could to get you there.

I put my hand on the flat of your stomach with my fingers pointed at your side. I lowered my thumb onto your clit.

I applied light pressure, but oscillated it back and forth quickly. I was pounding you hard and you pressing yourself into me to meet each drive. I moved my thumb across your sensitive bud as quickly as I could. After just a few moments, my question was answered. Yes, you could cum again. And you did.

This orgasm came on quickly. You released your breasts and your arms fell to the side of your body. The pace of your breathing increased. You moaned and sighed. You lifted one arm above your head and gripped the pillow under your head. The other arm braced you against the bed. You made two fists and filled them with sheets and pillowcases. You bit your lip as wave after wave of pleasure rolled across your body.

I didn't stop. I was getting close. I would cum soon. I didn't want to prolong it any longer. I continued my assault on your pussy from above by my cock. I continued to piddle your clit. I was getting close. I told you. You snapped back into awareness from your orgasm. You didn't want me to cum in you. You wanted to taste my seed. Taste it fresh from the source and not off of your stomach this time.

You pressed me off of you. I discarded the pillow from under your ass. I stradeled your hips and slid my body up yours; over your mound, over where I deposited my cum last night, over your ribs and stopped.

You pressed your tits together and made a prosthetic orifice for me to fuck. You pressed your breasts together. Your nipples met above my shaft. I pumped my hips forward and backwards and fucked your tits.

You dipped your chin down and created a chute for my head to run up. And with each forward stoke, my cock head slid up your chest, up your chin and into your mouth. Your tongue danced on my head and teased it, like you teased my tongue as we kissed.

I couldn't last any longer. I started to cum.

The pressure and euphoria started to build in my nuts. I could feel them constrict and tighten to my body as they propelled the first rope of my cum up my shaft and past my sensitive tip.

You sensed it coming and shifted your neck. You met the last thrust of my cock with your open mouth and took much of me in. My first load shot out of me and hit the back of your throat.

I leaned back, my arms falling outside your legs my body weight resting on them. I thrusted in and out of your mouth in sync with the propulsion of my semen out of my lions.

You took all of my cum in your mouth. My juices mixed with yours. You sucked all of the cum out of me. You ran your tongue up my shaft to squeeze the last of my cum out of me like I do with the last of the toothpaste in a dying tube.

I collapsed backwards between your legs, totally spent. You shifted your hips back and leaned forward until you were laying on top of me. We were backwards in the bed.

I was panting, staring at the ceiling.

You came into view above me. You smiled at me with a devilish grin. You tilted your chin down and opened your mouth. It was full of my cum all white and thick and foamy. You forced a little out with your tongue and spread it around your lips. A bit escaped and dripped onto my chest.

In a show straight out of a porn, you swallowed. It was big and theatrical. You licked the escaped cum from your lips and swallowed again. You showed me your empty mouth.

You bent over and licked the cum from my stomach. You bent over and kissed me on the lips. I could taste myself on you.

You collapsed on top of me. My arm under your neck. You nestled into my side. I started to drift off, again, back to sleep in the early morning.

My last thought was that I was in trouble and that this was going to be fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Our First Time Together Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 334 milliseconds