Our Happy Family Ch. 2

Beth said to me that we have a great family and that she loves them all. How did Grandma get Grandpa to fuck his kids? Well I said that is the next part of the story but I need a little bit of time with you two before I continue. I am horny as hell from telling this story that I want to make love to my kids.

I asked Beth to Greg undressed and to get him hard for me. Beth laughed out- loud. "MOM you got to be kidding me, just look at Greg and tell me to get him up."

Well I looked at my son. Boy did I laugh Beth was right he had a hard on that was sticking up straight and hard that I don't think I could bend it at all.

He was nude already. Greg reached over Beth to me, took all what I had on off of me and started to suckle on my breast while he did this his fuck stick was rubbing Beth's cunt. That gorgeous cock of his was going up and down her slit, getting wetter and wetter the more he stroked Beth's Quim.

Beth said to Greg that Mom was it get his cock in her pussy first.

"No problem sis I was just getting the crown wet for the trip down memory lane you know that tunnel, that we took our first trip into this world."

"Ohh you just want to get back into my cunt and try to get me all wet and gooey don't you Greg." My daughter said. Greg said to Beth. Gosh, sis you know me too well. But I do love that pussy of yours I would love to fuck you till you scream out in a huge orgasm."

"Well please try me first will you I bet that I can be just as good of a Lover as Beth is." Mom was saying.

Mom laid down on the couch with her legs spread wide she said. "Greg please stuff you tool in my box I am so horny that I would screw a bottle right now if I had one."

"Greg get in between Mom's legs and I will place that fuck stick of yours in to her." Beth moaned out to Greg.

I looked down between my tits to see Greg climb up so that his cock was almost touching me. Beth grabbed his pecker and lined it up so he could fuck the shit out of me.

"Mom here it comes are you ready for it?" Greg said. I was so ready for it and I told Greg this. "If I don't feel your cock head in my bush now you will never fuck me or Beth again." God the look on Greg's face was priceless. "Greg dear I would never stop you from doing what you or Beth wants to do, come to think about it I would never stop you from doing me anyway you want." I said.

Greg had a big smile on his face when I said that. He pushed his prick in me slowly, a little bit at a time. It was pure hell for me I wanted it all the way in my pussy now but he was hell bent on giving it to me slowly.

I was on my back with my legs spread as wide as I could get them. Just as Greg bottomed out in me, he pulled out slowly, at the top of his stroke he stopped looked me in the face and said. "OH My God Mom your cunt feels so tight that you could hang on to me for an hour and not loosen up at all."

I told him to push himself all the way back in and I will show him something. So as slowly as he pulled out it was the same going back in. When he bottomed out again I wrapped my legs around his lower back and held on for a bit. Then I rolled us over so that he was on his back. It was not the first time that he had a cunt sitting on top of him. I moved up and down on his pole a couple of times. Greg said. "Ok Mom what is it you want to show me." I did have something that I wanted to show him but also I like being on top, riding my studs that way. "Ok smartass tell me how you like this." I stopped moving up and down on his pole. I began to squeeze his pole with my cunt muscles. I have done this with my husband and family but this was the first time I have done it to Greg.

I was squeezing his cock so good that I did not want it to stop. "MOM what are you doing to me, you are going to make me cum and you have hardly moved you cunt yet." Beth was rubbing her mound with three fingers and shoving them into her opening on every third stroke of Mom's squeezing with her cunt. Beth was going at her cunt as if it was on fire; she looked Greg in the eyes with a huge smile on her face. "Watch this bro I think you will love this." Beth moaned to Greg. Beth put her fingers of her right hand in her cunt and shoved her hand in as far as it would go. Then she gentle pushed me over Greg's chest so that my tits were pressing into his chest. "Mom I think you will love this too." The next thing I felt was her tongue licking my asshole. Her left hand opened my asschecks then she started to slip her fingers in my ass. "OH MY GOD that fells fucking fantastic." I said in a low voice.

Beth had put two fingers in my butt. She was working them in and out and she was spreading them to try to make my asshole relax. I began to bounce On Greg's cock, as Beth was finger fucking my butt. We picked up the pace a little. As we did this Beth put the third finger in my hole. I was cumming like crazy, must have soaked Greg's cock with my cum. Beth said that she was not finished with my asshole. That was when the fourth finger went in. The only finger that was out side of my ass was her thumb. My daughter was working my hole over real good. My cum was running out of my pussy down my thighs and on to Greg's cock and balls then on to his thighs.

Greg stayed still while his mom was plunging up and down on his pole. Beth trying to keep up with her Mother was bouncing away as well. Greg saw that Beth's legs were open and he could see her cunt was leaking her girl juice down her thighs so he moved his hand to her crotch. He put three fingers into her cunt. All in one push, they went in. Beth was so wet that she hardly felt Greg's fingers. The three of them were in such a state of constant arousal that they were cumming almost constantly. I yelled out that I was in heaven and no one would take me out of here. Just then Beth had a huge orgasm, Greg came just as Beth started her orgasm, and I was not far behind both of them. We were shaking up a storm. Cumming and cumming, the feelings I had were out of this world. The joy of making my kids have an orgasm like that was something else.

After we relaxed, we had some food because I was starved after all that fucking we did. We were still sitting naked as the day we were born. The kids asked me to tell them what happened with their grandpa. The story continues.

When Betty and I came home later that night, we went to our room to change out of our work clothes. I was done first only because I did not have a bra or panties on. I did not want to feel confined in my clothes. I real hate bras and panties no matter what is going on but some times, I have to give in and wear them.

Just as we were getting to the point of being naked mom stuck her head in and said to stay the way we are and come for supper. I said to mom that it was not that warm to dress like this for long Daddy will tell us to put on a long shirt or something. Mom was saying that supper was just a reason to get us all in one room and that when John comes in he will strip and start the ball rolling. Betty said to mom. "What is John going to do to start this going?"

Mom dropped the game shoe and told us her plan. We both laughed and said we were game for it. Mom said to give her a couple of minutes then come down because we just heard John come in the door.

I said to Betty as Mom closed the door that I think mom's plan would work better on Daddy if we had wet and gooey cunts. Betty's eyes lite up and her grin went from ear to ear. I reached for her quim and started to frigg her cunt. I just got started and she did the same to me. We went on for a few minutes. I was very wet and so was Betty. I said lets go it has been about five minutes and off we went.

Betty and I came bouncing down the stairs into the kitchen. Mom was leaning over the table with her ass at the edge of it, John was on his knees licking her crotch from clit all the way to her asshole, and Daddy was feeding her his cock. We skidded to a stop. Daddy looked up at us and said, "That it was about time that we got down here to join them." Mom was moaning as we were talking.

"My god John you do know how to eat pussy don't you." I jumped right in on mom's face and asked her if I could get a taste of the beautiful cock. Mom smiled up at me and said sure baby as long as I get you pussy to eat. Well what could I say? I wanted to suck on Daddy's cock and Mother does eat a mean pussy.

I moved my ass on to the table lying on my back so Mom could eat my pussy. I grabbed Dad's cock and licked its head and all around the top. I put him in my mouth, swallowed him to the root of his gorgeous fuckstick, and sucked him, as a good daughter would do. I licked him up and down, sucked him, licked his balls even licked his asshole. Daddy was moaning that he wanted to fuck a young pussy. Mom had my pussy good and sloppy with my juices and I wanted Daddy's cock. Betty did not hear him so I jumped at the chance to be the first daughter to get it in her cunt.

Betty got down on her knees and slid under John to suck on his pole. John was moaning as if he was going nuts from eating Mother out. Betty swallowed his whole stick in almost one go. It went down her throat all the way to his root.

She was sucking on it as if it was the last one she would get in her lifetime.

Daddy flipped me over so that I was on my tummy; Daddy pulled me back so that my cunt was at the edge of the table. "Barb here it comes are you ready for it, because I am ready to fuck you till you pass out." My Dad said.

That got a laugh out of me. I liked that thought, My Daddy fucking me until I passed out. Should I tell him that I love to be screwed like that or let him find out on his own? No, I think I will let him find out it will be better that way.

"Ok Dad give me your best, I am a big girl I can take it." I said.

Dads turn to laugh. "Oh girl you don't know what I can give you but you will find out soon enough." "Well then do it to me." I told him.

Dad put his cock head to my slit and rubbed it up and down my opening to get it all slick with my juices. When he was happy with how wet, he was, he slapped my ass lightly and then pushed his fuck pole all the way in, and I was so wet that he had no trouble hitting my mons.

Dad pulled out almost to the crown of his cock then he slid it all the way back in slowly, he repeated this movement for a minute or so then he started to pick up his pace. He was really begging to pound my pussy from behind me. He was pounding so hard that the table was moving across the kitchen floor.

Daddy was hitting spots that John did not hit when he gave me that royal screwing. I felt something wet on my butt Dad was running a wet finger up and down my ass crack. He pulled my asschecks a part and started to play with my asshole. His finger felt good playing with my rosebud. Then I could feel him pushing his finger in a bit. It felt like a thin cock going in me, and then he moved it in and out. Next, I felt two fingers in me; he moved them around my arse stretching me open. I know what Dad had in mind and I loved the ideal of what he was going to do to me.

Daddy stuck three fingers in my cunt around his cock got them real wet with my juices and then stuck them back in my arse. He was spreading his fingers wide to open me up. God was I ready for this. "Daddy please fuck my arse please please. You have me ready for it now do it."

"OK little girl here it comes." Dad pulled out of my fuck hole took aim at my arse hole and pushed it in. He pushed to the point that he was just inside of my asshole and let me get used to his prick being there. He stayed there for about a minute. "OK Dad give me a little more. A bit at a time till you are all the way inside my asshole." I said to Dad.

Sam began to push his cock further in to his daughter's asshole. Barbs moans were getting louder by the second. She was almost screaming as Sam bottomed out in her butt. "OH Dad I am so full of your beautiful cock that I don't want you to take it out of me." Sam pulled out a little then put it back in. Her ass tunnel was like a velvet glove on his dick. He was plowing his daughter's ass good and fast that Barb was just babbling. You could not understand a word that she said. Barb reached her right hand down to her aroused clit and began to finger it. Barb was coming like crazy. Little ones were building to bigger ones. Sam was holding on to her hips for dear life. He was afraid that if he let go that she would buck him out of her asshole, he was a man that when he started something that he would finish it and he planed on finishing this project to the end.

Barb could feel the mother of all orgasms building up inside of her cunt that she placed her left hand down at her opening. She placed two fingers inside her box and moved them with her Fathers strokes in her butt. The orgasm that was building kept on building to a point that she thought that it would be a killer if she did not hit it soon.

"Dad fuck my ass. Harder.. Harder Oh Dad fuck me harder I am cumming so hard." Sam kept on pounding her ass. His balls were so full that he was ready to blast her butt full of his cream.

"Dad you have to cum now. Dad fill my asshole up please." Her dad let her have all of his cream. "Barb baby I am cumming. I'm cuming." Sam moaned out.

"OH MY GOD it feels so good Dad." Barb said. "Ohh here I go. Hold on Dad I am cumming now." Barb began to shake as if she was in the middle of an earthquake. Her fingers were working overtime on and in her cunt. Barb's cum came out of her cunt as if it was shoot out of a hose. Sam held on to her tightly so that she would not fall off the table.

Barb did pass out from the assfucking that she got from her Father. Ruth, Betty, and John looked on at the site that they had just witnessed and could not believe that Barb did all that.

I will continue with my story line. I would like to hear from the readers if you like my story or not and why.

To those people that E-mailed me thank you sorry I did not get this chapter done sooner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds