• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Our House Party Ch 3 (Illustrated)

Our House Party Ch 3 (Illustrated)

12

OUR HOUSE PARTY CH 03 (Illustrated)

Get Out The Camera

This is my first try at an illustrated story. All the pictures are my own creations, done in Blender 3D using MakeHuman and MakeClothes, all open source open license programs. Your comments, on the story and on the art work, are appreciated.

*

A good party should be full of sexual overtones. That is our motto. You really should read chapters one and two of this series first, to meet our friends and see what our parties are like. But you don't have to.

"Come in here, George," Mary called from the bedroom. I went in, and she was standing with her back to me, dressed in a silky black gown that clung to every curve. It reached from the back of her neck all the way down to her ankles, not revealing a single bit of skin, but it was still very sexy. It was sleeveless and clung to her back. It held her waist tight, and molded to the shape of her curvy ass. Then it hugged her legs all the way down. I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist, pressing my cock up against the crack of her ass.

She wiggled that ass, but then pulled away. "Not yet, buddy. The evening is young and the action is yet to come. But look at this dress from the front." She turned around, and my eyes almost popped out of my head. What covered her completely and clung in the back changed altogether in front. The neckline plunged all the way to the waist, showing her firm round breasts almost out to the nipple in the deep vee. The skirt, which dipped to the ankles in back, was cut in a reverse vee in front almost up to her pussy. Her legs flashed with every move. I always have loved her sexy legs.

The difference between front and back made this dress a knockout. "You are going to get the party off to a good start with that, babe," I said. She smiled and gave a soft laugh. Then she sat down on the bed, crossing her legs and giving a spectacular view down the front of her dress.

She watched me put on my tux, and then we went on into the living room to wait for our guests. They were all sexy people who had been our friends for years and had always turned us on. It had only been the last few weeks, as we started our parties, that we actually got involved with them sexually. All of us were becoming used to getting naked in front of each other, and our inhibitions were flying away from week to week. This time, we had something a little different planned.

The bell rang and Karen and Bill arrived. I have had the hots for Karen since she was Mary's roommate in college and we have flirted outrageously over the years. It was still a turnon to see her dressed in a light green gown that fit her every curve. It was clear she had no bra on and I suspected no panties either. She gave me a passionate kiss and I let my hand rub over her boob as we embraced.

Ted and Sue came in next. They are both tall and good looking. Sue was in a silver gown that cupped her boobs and pushed them up giving her a great cleavage. Ted, as always, was dashing in his tux with a green tie and cummerbund. Right behind them were Jerry and Sandy, who had been friends with us for years. Jerry always looked great in a dinner jacket. Sandy had been the most reluctant to join in our games and was still rather shy, but tonight she had on a strapless gown that threatened to slip off her big tits any second.

We all sat down and I poured drinks. Everybody munched on the snacks we had put out. After some idle chit chat and a lot of sexy innuendo, Karen finally said, "OK, I know you have fun and games, George. What is it tonight?"

I chuckled. "Bill is in on it, Karen. Bill, show us what you brought." Bill was a devoted amateur photographer and had a lot of gear. Tonight he had brought a high quality digital movie camera, along with a good tripod to mount it on, and some high quality light equipment.

"Tonight, boys and girls, is movie night!" I announced. "And YOU are going to be the stars."

Several people gasped as he showed it, but I noticed Jerry chuckled and Sue giggled. "Movies? I am not sure about that," Sandy demurred. We figured that she would. But the other girls looked somewhat concerned too.

"Don't those movies have a way of winding up on the internet?" Sue said nervously.

"The camera works on SD chips," Bill explained. "I brought several of them. As soon as we are done filming, I will take the chip and hand it to you. Then it is totally under your control. You can go home and watch it on your TV, big screen and all. But nobody else gets to see it unless you decide to show it to them."

"So the only copy is on the chip you give us?" Sue asked.

"Right," said Bill. "It is all yours, I don't have any way of seeing it again."

"HMMM," said Sue. "Sounds all right to me."

Sandy, as always, looked dubious. But Jerry immediately said, "We are in!" Sandy frowned at him but he just sat there with his famous shit-eating grin.

"OK!" I said. "Let's get started. Here is how it works: When it is a couple's turn, they get to decide which is the model and which is the director. The model follows the director's instructions completely. Then we hand you the SD card. Karen and I will go first to sort of demonstrate, then the rest of you will go in random order."

"I like this," said Sue. She always was sort of a show-off. She looked Ted up and down. "I wonder which of us will be the model?" Ted chuckled.

Bill began setting up the lights, creating a very bright area around our couch. I could tell we would be able to see every detail. I had numbers ready to draw. Karen was number 1, as agreed, and it turned out that Sandy got number 2, Mary drew number 3 for us, and Sue was number 4.

"Aha. This should be interesting. I think we will get a lesson from the top photographer here," I said.

Bill laughed at that. "Yes, I will do the directing and Karen will be the model. We have done this several times at home, Karen, so get ready."

Karen smiled that arch smile of hers. Bill set up the camera pointing to the couch, but Karen stood off to the side. She smoothed her soft green gown over her body. Her nipples showed through the soft fabric and it was obvious she was enjoying this.

"OK," said Bill. "The camera is rolling. The audio is on, so whatever the director or model says will be on the movie. Karen, walk on seductively."

Karen pulled herself up like a Duchess, and walked with a haughty stride into the camera range. She raised her head and stared at the camera.

"Feel the softness of your gown. Run your hands up and down," said the director.

Karen's hands moved over her stomach, then slid up the soft fabric until they cupped her boobs. Slowly she ran her fingers around her nipples. She tossed her head back in pleasure.

Mary whispered to me, "My God, those lights show everything so brightly. Look at her nipples through the soft fabric. They are highlighted and really stand out."

I chuckled. I was anticipating seeing all the girls outlined in that bright light.

"Now down your body," Bill said.

Karen let her hands slide down the sides of her body, over her hips and down her thighs. Then she moved them to the inside of her legs. Back up they came, the soft fabric touching her skin. Up her thighs and to the outline of her pussy she glided her fingertips. Her hands caressed her pubic mound one after the other. Then they slid back up.

"Turn slowly, and let us see your ass."

She did that, her hands riding down her hips again. When her back was to the camera, she swayed slightly and her hands passed over the moons of her ass, clearly outlined under the soft cloth.

"Sit down on the couch."

Slowly and gracefully Karen sat on the couch, a bit sideways. She leaned back into the cushions so her tits pushed against the soft fabric of the gown, making little points where her erect nipples touched it.

"Put one leg up on the couch."

She languidly raised a leg and put her foot on the couch. Of course as she did so, her gown pulled up to reveal her long leg. She reached down to adjust the gown, pulling it up until half of her naked thigh was visible. It was a very sexy pose. She let her hand drop down so that she was lounging on the couch, just looking haughty and ignoring her audience.

"Now pull your gown up and put the other leg up."

Slowly, softly, she raised her other leg onto the couch, pulling her gown up almost to her hips. She leaned back further, thrusting her tits into the air, and stretched one long naked leg out, pointing the toe almost like a ballerina.

"Now sit up."

As she swung around to sit up, her gown still raised up, she flashed her crotch at us just for a moment. We could see a dark patch between her legs, but I was not sure if it was black panties or her dark pubic hair. Then she closed her legs leaving me wondering.

"Lean back and push your chest out."

Still haughty, still ignoring the audience, she leaned back and took a deep breath to push out her tits. Lightly she ran one hand over them in a semicircular motion.

This teasing was definitely having an effect on me. I felt my cock getting hard inside my pants. I glanced at Mary and saw her watching entranced. Of course, Karen had been her college roommate, but this side of her Mary had seldom seen.

Bill told her to stand up again, and she slowly rose and let the gown drop back to her ankles. Then Bill directed her to turn around and unzip the gown. Slowly, her hand brought the zipper down, revealing her bare back, then her waist and finally the bottom of the zipper was reached just above the crack of her butt.

"Let it slide off one shoulder," the director said. Gently Karen pushed the gown off her shoulder. It dropped down to bare more of her sexy back. As she moved slightly just a hint of the roundness of her boob showed.

"And the other shoulder," Bill said. As the gown slipped off the other shoulder, the front dropped down and Karen caught it just at waist height. She was now topless, but with her back turned.

"Turn just a little to the right, then the left," Bill directed.

With her hands at her waist holding the gown, she turned just enough to show her boob tantalizingly. The nipple was dark and erect. But then it disappeared as she turned the other way, and we glimpsed the other boob.

"Raise your hands over your head now."

As Karen slowly complied, the gown fell totally to the floor, confirming that she had no panties on and revealing her beautiful ass and those long long legs that I had fantasized about so many times. Now she stood there, completely nude but with her back to us.

"Slowly turn toward us."

Slowly she turned. She had a dreamy, far away look on her face and I thought it was like an old painting of Venus rising from the sea. As she turned her firm tits became visible, pulled up by her posture. As she turned more, she displayed her pubic region, with a heavy growth of brown hair. When she was completely turned, facing us in full frontal nudity, she dropped her hands without direction and gracefully stepped into the ancient Greek kore pose, still one of the most beautiful poses a woman can take.

So far it had been a high class strip, with nothing obscene about it. But now Bill ordered her to sit back down, and then he directed her to spread her legs. This was a bit more awkward, but she did it naturally. Amid the dark hair, the pink of her pussy was revealed. Now her far away look became more personal as she stared each of the men in the eyes in turn, knowing that as she did so she dragged our eyes away from her cunt.

"Rub it," Bill directed. That surprised me, but Karen did not hesitate a moment. Softly, gracefully, her fingers ran up and down her slit, spreading the juices and making it glisten.

"Your clit," Bill said, and Karen needed no direction. Gently she circled her clit with one finger, then grasped it between two and rotated it softly. Her head rolled back and she closed her eyes. Bill was not directing now, she was reacting automatically to the self-stimulation. She began to give soft moans, and her fingers moved faster and faster. The engorged pussy lips, glistening with her liquids, among the dark mass of pussy hair was quite a picture. I was sure that Bill was zooming in on it.

Then suddenly she moaned more deeply, and her hand pressed hard against her clit. Her hips jerked and her pussy clenched and I knew she was coming. I looked up at her face and it had a dreamy expression as she enjoyed completely her orgasm.

Everybody in the room was silent, watching her erotic but elegant display.

"Relax now," Bill directed. She did not need to be told, but in the glow of her orgasm she lay back on the couch, closing her eyes. Her legs slipped together, cutting off our view of her pussy, and she let an arm fall partly across her breasts. Once again it looked like an Old Master's painting.

As her eyes closed, those of us watching let out the breath we had been holding. Softly Sue began to applaud, and we all joined in. Bill grinned. He walked over to the couch and raised Karen by one hand, pulling her into his embrace. Then they stepped to the side and sat down in an arm chair.

We all looked stunned for a moment. Then Mary said, "Wow. That will be a beautiful video. I know you will keep it private, but it really ought to be shared."

Languidly, Karen looked over at Mary. They had shared many secrets over the years. Her eyes sparkled just a bit. Mary raised an eyebrow, but nothing more was said.

"OK, Jerry and Sandy are next," Bill said.

"Come on, Sam," Jerry beckoned with his big grin, using her intimate nickname.

Sandy hesitated. "I really don't want ..."

Jerry broke in. "I want something to watch when we are old and gray. You stripped at the last party, we have all seen it, we just want to see it in action now."

Reluctantly, Sandy walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Take your top off, dear. Give us some action," prodded Jerry.

Looking rather sheepish, Sandy took off her white top, revealing a lacy bra under it. Her big boobs pooped out of the top of the bra and looked delectable.

Meantime, Karen was still sitting naked on Bill's lap, writhing around once in a while. I could see Bill getting turned on. And next to me, Mary was pressing a tit into my shoulder and I had my hand gently rubbing her slit through her panties as we watched Sandy.

She really was not totally into the program. Jerry kept moving her onward. "Beautiful. Now take off the skirt."

Sandy slipped the skirt down to the ground, still sitting on the couch. She had on a long half slip under it.

"Pull up your slip, let's see your legs," Jerry directed.

She obeyed, showing her legs almost up to the hip. I knew Jerry was a leg man just like I am. Sandy knew she was pleasing him. She looked in his eyes and ran her hands up the back of her thighs.

"Stand up and drop the slip."

Sandy was mechanically following Jerry's orders, but without much enthusiasm. When she dropped the slip we saw her semi transparent panties, hugging her camel toe nicely.

"Spin around," said the director.

Sandy slowly did a full turn. The panties were almost completely transparent in back and her bountiful ass filled them out.

"Now the bra," Jerry said.

Looking directly at the camera and not at any of us, Sandy reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Then she slid an arm across her boobs and pulled the bra out from under it.

"Don't be bashful. Hold them in your hands if you want to cover them."

Sandy made a hand bra over her boobs, but they were so large she could barely hold them and cover the nipples.

"Rub around in circles. Feel the pleasure," said Jerry.

Sandy stared at him for a minute, not quite realizing what he meant. Then slowly she began to follow his directions. Her fingers found her nipples, and she was playing with them. Obviously she was enjoying it, but suddenly she looked up at the bright lights and remembered she was on camera. She stopped the tit play and stood there holding her boobs/

"Let us see what you have, honey. Put your hands on the waistband of your panties."

Sandy regarded him for a moment, and then decided to go ahead and play the game. She slid her hands off her tits and down until one of them was inside her panties.

"Lie down on the couch. Spread your legs," said the director.

Sandy complied. Her pussy was covered only by a thin layer of silky cloth, and that had a definite wet spot on it. Without waiting for the director, Sandy began rubbing her crotch. She pulled the panties together in her cunt and let the glistening lips show on either side.

"Feel the enjoyment," Jerry encouraged.

Sandy continued rubbing her pussy, obviously getting more excited as she did.

"OK, panties off now."

Sandy raised her hips and pulled her panties off. To our surprise we saw that she had shaved her pussy!

"Oh, I like it smooth," the director said. "Keep rubbing it."

Sandy's hips were twitching now as she worked her pussy.

"Stand up and turn around. I want to get your great ass in the movie."

Sandy stood up, and as she turned we all got a great view of her broad butt. Without being directed, she bent forward. Her hand went between her legs and started rubbing again.

"Spread your legs. Spread them wide," the director called.

Sandy did, giving us all a great view. Her hand was busy between the cheeks of her ass. Soon it was pumping up and down as she got close to her climax.

"You go, girl!" Jerry laughed.

Sandy seemed oblivious to the room full of spectators as she rolled her hand over her clit. Then her orgasm hit her and she moaned loudly as her pussy clenched hard.

Almost as soon as it was over, she came to herself. She stood up, turned around, and quickly sat down on the sofa. She crossed her legs and covered her boobs with her hands.

"Wow," she said.

"That was great, Sam!" enthused the director. "We have a movie to remember in that one."

"Oh, my God," said Sandy. "You have me ... doing that ... in a movie, don't you?"

"Yes," Bill chimed in. "Here is the SD card, so you have the only copy. But I guarantee you all of us will have it in our memories forever!"

Sandy looked sort of abashed, but Jerry grabbed the card and grinned again. They sat down, Sandy squeezing her legs tightly together and covering her boobs with an arm. I saw Jerry slip his hand under her protective arm and squeeze her tit.

"Well," I said, taking a deep breath, "Mary and I are the next team. Come here, gal, and let's think this out." I held a whispered consultation with Mary, and then she walked out of the room. I said to Bill, "Show me how this thing works."

Bill gave me a quick lesson in photography. I turned the camera on and said, "OK, babe, dance your ass off!"

I started some music, and Mary spun into the room in her sexy dress. She was always a great dancer. In fact she had been offered a job as a Go Go Girl. She shook her ass in a Twist move, and her long legs moved in the front of her slit open dress.

Around the room she danced, her legs flashing out from the front of her dress and the deep cleavage giving glimpses of her boobs and nipples as she rocked out. The dance was completely different from the slow rhythms Karen had danced to. This was the music we danced to in High School, but I had never seen it done in such a sexy way.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Our House Party Ch 3 (Illustrated)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds