Our Little Secret

There was no doubt in my mind that she knew I'd been up to something; I was flushed, beaded with perspiration and there was a humid atmosphere in the room, thick with sex. She hesitated as she walked into the room, but quickly recovered and had to hide a secret little smile to herself.

'Hey Addy, whatcha' doin'?' She asked playfully.

'Oh, hey Jenny, just watching a bit of TV' I glanced at the tube for the first time and noticed it was some form of political analysis show. 'Yeah, umm, politics and that.' God I was a shit liar. 'I thought you were staying out.'

'Yeah, I can see.' She replied as she plonked herself down on the armchair adjacent to my sofa. 'The party was lame, so I came home.'

'Oh, right.' I replied.

'Yeah, well Joanna, my friend, she pulled some guy and told me she was taking him home; so it was either, you know, go back with them and listen to them fuck, or look around for someone myself.' I was pretty shocked at how open she was being. 'So I stayed at the party and eventually found someone, he was pretty cute, good kisser.' She sat back in the armchair and plonked her bare feet up onto the glass coffee table. If I wanted to I could reach out and touch them. My cock throbbed under the cushion at the thought of spraying my load all over her toes.

'So anyway, we went and found a room in the house and, well, you know, started fooling around and stuff. I was getting into it, but when I reached for his cock there was nothing, limp as fuck.' She said huffily. 'He was too pissed to even get it up, so there I was, all worked up and nothing to satisfy me.'

Throughout this whole thing I sat, silently, unable to comprehend how forward she was being with me. My cock was throbbing at the thought of her pussy pulsing with arousal between her legs, begging for a thick, hard cock.

'God I wish Gemma was here.' She stated.

'Gemma?' I managed to ask, confused.

'Yeah, she's one of my flatmates at Uni, she'd understand. I can talk to her and... stuff.' I was intrigued, I wanted to know more about this Gemma character, but I couldn't ask her any leading questions. Jenny was sat, staring off into the middle distance. 'Aaaanyway,' she said, eventually, her tone resorting to her playful, 'what exactly were you up to when I came in?'

'TV.' I replied, flushing deeply, noticing out of the corner of my eye the DVD remote that I had dropped to the floor in my haste; the remote which was now on the floor, right in front of Jenny's armchair. She caught me looking and grabbed for the remote.

'TV eh?' she asked, before pressing the play button on the remote. Suddenly the picture switched back to the DVD, just as the dude shot his bolt, all over blondie's pretty little feet. Jenny said nothing and we both watched the climax of the scene wordlessly.

The next scene flowed straight on from the previous. 'Please turn it off.' I said to Jenny as the scene showed a close up of a business woman's heels clacking along a corridoor and into an office room. She didn't respond as we watched the redhead on screen enter the office with her 'manager' and sit opposite him on the desk. It was only a couple of moments before the camera showed a close up of her slide her heels off under the desk and allow her stockinged feet to rub up against his leg.

'So you like feet eh?' Jenny asked, wiggling her toes seductively on the table.

'Please Jenny, turn it off.'

'You can stand up and turn the TV off if you like Addy.' She said, drawing me into those big brown eyes of hers. I didn't respond, what could I tell her? That if I did it would mean revealing to her my throbbing cock for the third time that day; my jeans were still completely undone below the cushion. She noticed the cushion and smiled, understanding my predicament. She turned the volume on the TV up.

The scene was getting into it now. The manager dude had come round to the red head's side and was knelt on the floor, sucking on her stockinged toes while she rubbed herself through her panties.

'God this is hot isn't it? You're a real kinky fucker Addy.' Jenny whispered as we watched redhead remove her stockings and give her manager a long, slow footjob. I noticed that Jenny was gently stroking the top of her left foot with her toes and found myself mesmerised by her display. 'Do I have pretty feet Addy?' She asked. I was too dry mouthed to respond. 'Would you like to suck my toes?'

'You're my Sister in-law' I managed to whisper hoarsely.

'Do you suck my Sister's toes too? Does she make you cum with just her feet?' The action on screen had now progressed to a deep throat fucking; the redhead was gagging on the manager's massive cock, coating it with her sticky saliva. I looked at Jen and saw she was flushed deeply, her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply. She was squirming slightly in her seat.

She looked at me, those big doe-eyes filled with lust. 'Please excuse me Addy, I can't take this anymore.' She said as she stood from her seat and left the room. I heard her going up the stairs and into the bathroom right above my head. As soon as she left the room I jumped up and pressed stop on the remote, my cock throbbing and right on the verge of cumming. I sat back down after I turned the TV off and tried to gather my thoughts. At least she had left. I don't know what I would have done if she'd asked me to suck her toes. I'd have ended up cumming there and then I think.

A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and close, her feet padded softly down the hall and I heard the guest room door closing behind her. I was relieved that nothing had happened, but slightly confused by her sudden exit. Intrigued, I went upstairs myself and into the bathroom. The unmistakable smell of pussy hit me as soon as I entered; I knew then, that she had brought herself to a recent orgasm in the bathroom. The naughty little tease had even left her discarded thong in the middle of the room.

Heart racing I reached down to pick it up before raising it to my nose and inhaling her scent deeply. My God how my cock throbbed then. The smell of her pussy consumed my senses. Guiltily I snuck back to my room, panties in hand. I knew this was so very, very wrong, but I was completely unable to help myself. Once inside the safety of my room I stripped myself of my clothing and wanked myself to the quickest orgasm of my life, all the while holding those dirty, wet panties to my nose. Right at the last second I covered my cock end with the panties and shot rope after rope of my thick, white fluid into the material of her thong panties.

--------------------------------------------------

It took a few moments the next morning for me to remember the events of the previous night. But they all did come flooding back to me. I instantly rolled over and stuffed a pillow over my head, groaning deeply into it.

'Stupid stupid stupid!' I scolded myself before lifting the pillow from my head and checking on the floor, hoping against all odds that what I knew I would find there had somehow disappeared, taking with them the memories of all of the bad things that I had done. Of course they were there, Jenny's worn panties, soiled with my ejaculate, discarded casually at the side of the bed. I stuffed my face back into the pillow and groaned again.

The knock at the door made me jump, I'd not even heard her door opening, or any footsteps across the hallway.

'Wakey wakey sleepyhead!' I heard Jenny say in a sing-song voice. 'I've made you some breakfast to say thanks for putting up with me for a few days.'

'Oh, errr. Thanks Jenny.' I managed to respond, great, she was making me get up and face her. I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and padded, barefoot down the stairs and into my kitchen. She sat at the bar, clad in a pair of tight, white shorts and a white vest top. I could see the vibrant pink of her bra through the material.

'Morning sunshine!' She exclaimed as I entered, 'bacon and eggs, for the man of the house.'

'Thank you Jenny.' I said.

'Addy, please, call me Jen.' She replied. 'And about last night,' she began, I swallowed hard, almost choking on my first mouthful of food, 'I'm sorry for rushing away so suddenly.' That was it? Where was the reference to the hardcore porn she'd caught me watching? Why wasn't shen asking me if I wanted to suck her toes, why no teasing?

'Ummm, no problem.' I replied.

'Yeah, I was in such a rush to get to bed, I left my underwear in the bathroom.' She said, slyly smiling at me. 'But this morning, it was gone.' She looked at me, feigning mock confusion. 'I wonder where it's got to.' My cock was already stiff in my shorts, my only consolation being that she couldn't see through the granite surface of the kitchen bar. But she could definitely see my face flush a deep red. She knew, and we both knew that she knew.

'Such a beautiful day,' she spoke again, a few moments later. Couldn't she just leave me alone to die of embarrassment? 'I think I might go into your garden and sunbathe. You'll join me won't you? Please say you will.'

'I... errr...' I replied, unable to think of an excuse.

'Excellent!' She exclaimed excitedly. 'Only problem is, I didn't bring a bikini with me.'

'I suppose I could lend you one of Donna's' I said, resignedly.

'Addy, you might not have noticed, but my boobs are considerably bigger than my Sister's,' she chided me, playfully; 'they'd pop out if I wore one of hers.' A pause, and then, 'but maybe you'd like that, you naughty boy.' I watched as she drained a full pint of orange juice, right before my eyes. 'I'm so thirsty this morning,' she said as she caught me watching. 'But no, about the bikini, it's ok. I'll just wear my underwear, you don't mind do you?'

I didn't even get a chance to reply before she whipped off her top and removed her shorts, standing before me in a matching hot pink underwear set. The bumps of her nipples were clearly showing through the material and, oh God, her pussy lips sucked at the cotton between her legs, creating a perfect camel toe. The pink of her underwear was the exact shade of her toenails, which only served to heighten my arousal. 'Cumming?' she asked.

'Huh?' I responded, my eyes snapping back up from staring at her toes, her big eyes were full of life.

'Outside,' she spoke slowly, teasingly. 'Are you' she emphasized the next word 'coming, outside?'

'Oh' I replied, realising that she'd been fooling around with my head, yet again, 'in a minute. I need to finish my food.' I replied, not feeling in the least bit hungry, but knowing I would reveal my throbbing cock to her if I were to stand up.

I noticed that she'd filled another pint glass with orange juice and also carried a bottle of water in her hand. 'So thirsty,' she said with a wink as she span around and walked out of the room, wiggling that perfect, youthful ass to me as she went, almost bare save for the thin piece of material that ran up her crack.

'My God' I thought to myself. I was so screwed. I didn't know how to get out of following her into the garden. I swallowed down a few more mouthfuls of my breakfast and then resignedly stood and followed her to my back garden. The garden itself was fenced all around, meaning that none of our neighbours could really see in; which was just as well, because it sure would have set the neighbour's tongue's wagging about how I had an almost nude teenager in my garden while my wife was away.

Jenny was sat on our porch area where we had two sun beds set up next to each other, facing the morning sun. I noticed that she had already drained the full pint of juice she had brought out a few moments ago and was already tackling the 2 litres of water.

'Take your top off then Addy, catch some rays with me.' I figured there was no point arguing, if I refused, she'd just use it as an excuse to tease me. I lifted my t-shirt off and tossed it aside, standing in front of her in just my shorts. 'I'd ask you to rub some cream onto my feet, but you might get a bit carried away.' She teased.

'Jenny, about that...' I began, hoping to gain some control of the situation.

'I mean, I knew you were kinky, but God... it's just so fucking hot.' She looked me in the eyes and I was instantly mesmerized by her. 'Do you remember my 18th birthday?'

'Umm, yeah,' I replied cautiously.

'Remember fucking my Sister under that old treehouse?'

'How did you know?' I asked. She took another huge swig from her water bottle.

'I was up in the treehouse.' She paused for effect. 'I saw everything.' She didn't allow me to respond before ploughing on with her story. 'See, I'd got hold of some pot earlier in the day, most of my friends had gone home and I fancied getting high. So I went to the old treehouse for a smoke. Next thing I knew, you guys were below me. So I looked down and saw Donna climbing up the stairs and got a bit scared. She'd probably tell Daddy on me; but then the next thing I knew, you'd grabbed her from behind and just attacked her with your tongue. God it was so fucking hot the way you just gripped her ass cheeks and spread them as wide as you could.' She took another long drink from the bottle. 'Next thing I knew she was cumming all over your face. I couldn't help myself, even though I was watching my Sister I just had to play with myself. I slid my panties down and just started fingering myself as you turned her round and made her piss all over your face. God, I came just watching the pure ecstasy on your face as you swallowed her piss. I actually squirted myself, for the first time ever. Sure I'd masturbated lots before, but I came with such force then that I squirted. It felt so fucking good.'

My cock by this time was throbbing so hard in my shorts. I made no move to hide it from her and I saw her eyeing it lustfully, chewing seductively on her bottom lip.

'The next thing I knew you'd pulled her down from the tree and forced her roughly against the base. When you told her what a filthy slut she was I imagined it was me you were talking to. As you slammed that big, thick cock into her from behind I thrust my fingers in and out of my pussy in rhythm. I came and I came again, then you pulled out and shot a huge load all over her pretty face. God how I wanted to feel that hot load on my own face you kinky motherfucker.' She drained the last of her water. That was two whole litres in less than ten minutes.

I was shocked into complete silence by her revelation; I felt pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock into my shorts.

'Ever since moving to University I've been dying to find someone as kinky as you Addy. But they're all just kids. I asked one guy if I could sit on his face so that when I came I'd squirt all over him. He looked at me like I was from a different planet. Gemma understands though. I tell her all my kinky thoughts,' again with the Gemma, there was something going on there, I thought, 'but so far I've not been able to find anyone to indulge my fetishes with. I'm desperate to spray my piss all over someone's face and see them love it... just like you did that night.'

'I'm married.' I managed to croak finally; 'to your Sister no less.'

'I really need to wee Addy.' She whispered, 'all that juice and water I've drunk is desperate to come out.' She rubbed her belly, I could see how swollen it had become.

'Go to the toilet then.' I whispered. She sat up on the lounger and swung her feet around so that she faced me. Without thinking, I did the same. We sat, a mere two feet opposite each other. She looked me deep in the eyes.

'I don't think I can make it.' She replied in a hushed tone. 'I think I'm going to piss myself.'

'Please...' I begged, not even sure whether I was begging her not to piss or begging her to piss.

She let out a soft moan. 'Ungh.' Her legs parted, 'its coming Addy, its coming.' Unable to stop myself I began to caress my cock through the material of my shorts. The hot pink of her thong panties became damp and then a few trickles of her piss began to drip out and onto the patio at our feet. Her moan was deep and sexual as she relaxed her bladder and began to piss herself.

I watched in awe as her piss streamed in unpredictable patterns through her panties and onto the floor, quickly creating a puddle on the floor. She made no move to move her feet as the puddle reached them. I gripped my cock harder as she continued to piss.

'Yeah, that's it Addy. Play with that thick cock for me. You want me to show you properly?'

'Oh fuck yes.' I moaned as she moved her panties aside with her fingers, revealing to me a perfectly shaved pubic region. She parted her pussy lips so that I could see the clear fluid, gush forth from within. God, it was such a deep and inviting pink. I wanted to drop to the floor and drink from her fountain. I unzipped my fly and allowed my throbbing, thick cock to spring free. She gasped as it bobbed and twitched. As she pissed she began to gently circle her clit with her fingers.

Finally her flow relented, but she didn't stop rubbing. As her piss stopped she began to really work her clit, all the while watching me stroke my cock for her. I looked to the floor to see the huge puddle of piss at her feet. She playfully pushed the liquid around with her feet.

I reached down to grab her left foot. As I did she slid two fingers deep inside of herself. Still wanking with my left hand I raised her foot to my mouth and tenderly kissed her toes, tasting the bitter, saltiness of her urine. She gasped and began to really pound at her pussy as I trailed my tongue down the sole of her foot, drinking in her piss as I went.

I began to really pound my cock, feeling my orgasm rise. Our breath came out ragged; I could tell from the heaving of her chest that she was approaching her climax also. Her nipples strained to burst free from that sexy pink bra. I sucked her toes, forcing as much of her foot into my mouth as possible. She moaned and wailed.

'Oh fuck, i'm cumming.' She yelled. I watched as she fucked her pussy, squirting her lady goo all over. She came hard, I had no idea where all the fluid was coming from, Donna was a squirter, but Jenny, fuck, it was like a dam had burst inside of her. She lifted her other foot from the floor and rubbed the top of my cock with her pissy, wet sole. That tipped me over the edge and I came, hard, sending ropes of my thick, salty fluid splashing up her calf and on her foot.

'Oh fuck, I'm cumming again' she wailed as she watched me shoot my load on her beautiful foot, her toes were covered with my cream.

'Wow. wow wow wow.' She muttered softly to herself as she came down from her orgasm. She wriggled her toes, enjoying the feel of my cum as it trailed down her leg. 'Oh fuck, that was so fucking amazing.'

'So wrong,' I whispered, the guilt instantly setting in. 'I'm sorry Jenny, I shouldn't have allowed that to happen.'

'But it was good though, you know it was so fucking good.'

'...I'm married.' I whispered. 'I can't let this happen.' I stood and grabbed my t-shirt. 'I'm so sorry.'

'You want me to lick the cum off of my toes?' She asked seductively.

'Please Jen, please stop this.' I said as I hastily backed off and retreated to the house, locking myself in my room and hiding under my covers. Those soiled panties of hers still in the middle of the floor. I fell into a deep, disturbed sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

When I woke I went straight to the bathroom to shower and clean myself up, replaying the events of the past couple of days in my head. It had to stop. No doubt about it, Jen was a sexy, horny young woman and I was becoming completely besotted with thoughts of fucking her. But there was no way that I could let that happen. I kept coming back to the mental image of her spraying her piss everywhere though and sucking those sexy little toes while she fingered herself to orgasm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds