• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Our New Naked Adventure

Our New Naked Adventure

123

When my wife Cindy and I first started dating, I knew this was a special kind of woman, and that this would be a special relationship we shared. The first date was a dinner at Chili's, and we talked for 3 ½ hours, til the place was closing. We talked about all kinds of things, some of which I was very reluctant to discuss with anyone. But with her, it was easy. And she freely opened up with me.

We hadn't dated long when I told her about my experience of going to a nudist resort, and spending a whole day naked around other people. We played water volleyball, and I took several naked hikes around some of the paths thru the resort. There just is not anything like feeling the sun on your skin, and the breeze blowing against you. I was happily amazed that I didn't walk around with a hard-on all day, as there were a number of really attractive nude females running around. Every size, shape, age.

Cindy was amazed, but said that was something she didn't think she could ever do, go naked in public like that. She has relaxed just a little, getting naked with me all night one night a week. We usually end up watching porn flics and having some really hot sex, but sometimes we've just watched TV and enjoyed being naked. She seems to like it. One night, not long after we were married, we went out in the back yard, laid a blanket down on the grass, got naked, and laid down and looked up at the stars. Again, the feel of the night breezes and the fresh air are hard to beat. And yes, we had some passionate lovemaking out in the great outdoors that night. That was 2 years ago, before my son moved in with us.

So imagine my surprise, when she suggested "we need to have a getaway weekend real soon, so how about we rent a cabin at that nudist resort you went to a long time ago?"

I was blown away. "Wow, sure, we can do that. It'll be a lot of fun, and I know you're going to love it like I do. I'll get right on that."

I jumped right up, and had reservations made within 15 minutes. I couldn't believe this had come from her mouth, out of the blue like that, but it had. I know our sex life has been fantastic in the weeks leading up to this one, so who knows, maybe in some roundabout way that helped her loosen up some. Me, not gonna question it, just going with the flow I am.

The anticipation was great, looking so forward to getting away, and being naked with my beautiful, sexy, hot wife out in nature. Days wouldn't pass fast enough.

"You think I'll be ok, going naked around so many other people the first time" Cindy asked me a few days before that weekend arrived.

"Honey, you'll be fine. I know for me, it came so natural, so easy, and I am sure it will for you, too. There, no one is going to be staring at you, and there are every size and shape and age person you can imagine. Men and women. We're all just out there having fun. Something about the clothes being gone seems to take away inhibitions, and it seems so much easier to talk to anyone out there. You'll see. I'll be real surprised, with us going as a couple, if we don't make some friends while we're there. When I went, I was a single male, and there's a stygma attached to a single male -- some wonder if you're not just a perv out checking out the pussy or something. But we'll be a couple, and will be accepted, instantly."

"Ok, guess I was just having some doubts or second thoughts is all. But yeah, I think it will be fun. It'll be a little scary at first maybe. But I'll get over it, I promise!"

My mind wandered, envisioning how it was last time for me, my cock swinging freely as I walked, the way everything felt. And this time I'd be walking beside my wife, with her perfect 38DD tits, nice curves, and that inviting round ass of hers. I love how she looks.

"I really can't wait, hon. Walking with you, the sun warming us, the breeze cooling us, the birds singing, and being able to enjoy your naked body all weekend long. I just can't wait. And at night, I'd bet anything you're gonna be horny as a firecracker after going naked all day, and seeing me naked all day, and all those other cocks swinging around free and easy, balls hangin' loose."

Cindy giggled, not responding. But I knew what was going thru her mind. On our first date, after we'd both had 4 or 5 margaritas, she'd just blurted out "Oh, and by the way, I love sex. I felt like you might need to know that." So yeah, there was gonna be some heat at night, for sure.

Saturday morning dawned bright and beautiful. The skies were brilliant blues, and only a few wispy clouds floated slowly by. Packing the car was easy, just one bag, with suntan cream, a cooler with water bottles, and 2 towels each. That in the truck, we headed out on what I knew would be one fun weekend, to a new place for Cindy and me in our relationship. An hour down the road, and we'd be shedding all clothing, not to put it back on until late Sunday afternoon.

Cindy sat next to me in the truck, and put her hand on my thigh. Usually she was in the passenger seat, with the fold-up armrest between us. But today, it felt good, being that close. And her hand brushing my cock ever now and then had me on a constant state of being semi-ready for action. Halfway there, she unzipped my pants, and slid her hand inside my pants, and since I hadn't worn boxers she began massaging my dick and balls.

"That feels really good. Nice way to get prepared for a great weekend. Wish you were naked so I could let my fingers play, too."

"No, this is your treat. You've been patient with me about going naked in public, and it's just my way of showing appreciation. Besides, I like how your balls feel in my hand." Cindy's eyes just twinkled, and that warm smile of hers reminded me just one more time how much I love her.

"Then you can touch me there any time. I love it, and I love you."

"Do you really think we'll make some friends there? And if we do, what if things get sexual or something?"

"I would not be surprised if we made some friends, not at all. The people there are real friendly and warm, very open. I think everyone feels more open when they're naked, I really do. I wish the world was a naked place. And if we make some friends, maybe we can have them over and barbecue something. I wouldn't worry about it getting sexual, remember what I've told you? It's really not about sex at all. But, if something is said that insinuates something sexual, I'd say let's just deal with it when it comes up. You and I need to be very open with each other about how we're feeling, and anything we might want to do if things did get sexual. Go with how you feel. You know how it is with people -- some you feel like you've known all your life and are very comfortable, and others aren't quite as open, more formal maybe. I think we should be open to talking about anything, though. It kinda goes with the openness that being in a naked environment, don't you agree?"

"Yeah, you're right, and I do agree. We'll just see how things go with it all."

And at that, I turned off the highway, drove the 2 miles down a 2-lane country blacktop road, then right onto the dirt road leading to the office of Armadillo Nudist Resort. We hopped out, and headed inside to get registered, and pick up our keys to the cabin. As we opened the front door, we could see a lot of the room inside wasn't lit up, but the checkin window was right there on the left. So we signed in, got keys, and headed out.

In a soft voice, Cindy asked me when we got outside "did you see that guy talking on his cell phone, in the darker part of the room?"

"No, why? was something wrong?"

Grinning like a kid who'd just seen dad naked the first time, she said "No, nothing was wrong. He's just the first naked person I have seen. He was a BIG man, too, probably 6' 6" tall or more, like a football player. And he had a huge dick!"

Lauging, I replied "oh, him, he's actually the manager of the place, I think his name is John. He was a little intimidating at first to me when I came last time, but he's really a nice guy. Once I got naked, he took me around on his golf cart and showed me the whole place, said if we had any questions at all, come see him. So he's ok. Funny though, you've now seen your first cock here. you'll see more, and it's ok to discreetly check them out. Later, you can tell me what you think of the different sizes and shapes you see, if you like the bigger ones, the thicker ones, the medium sized ones, or even the little dicks you'll see. I would be curious to hear your thoughts, ok?"

"Oh, I figure we'll have tons to talk about tonight."

With that, we went back to the truck, and drove to cabin #4, not far from the small lake, or pond actually. Our cabin was fantastic. Real logs, a fireplace. Porch with swing. And a hot tub on the front porch, too. Thought Cindy was gonna wet herself when she saw that. We'd had one on a trip to Yellowstone, and that was definitely one of the hi-lites of the trip for her. We put our stuff down, looked at each other and smiled, and began undressing. 30 seconds later, we headed outside to go check out the pool, in only our tennis shoes and carrying our towels. You'd have thought she'd gone naked 100 times, as easy as it seemed to be for her.

"Well, how is it, being naked, outside, not having to worry if someone's gonna see you naked?"

"I do love it. I can't believe how nice it feels."

Rounding the bend in the road, I held the wooden gate open and we strolled around the 2 pools. Several people said hello to us as we walked by, and it just felt good. We found a couple of chairs near the pool where water volleyball was going, so we laid out our towels and had a seat to kinda take things in a while.

"Hi, guys, how are y'all today?" Came from a nice looking middle-aged lady sitting next to us. I looked over, and they were all ears.

"Hey, we're doing great, now that we're here. it already feels sooooo good. How are you guys? Have you been here long?"

"We've been here a couple of days, staying thru the weekend. How about you guys, you here for the day or the weekend?"

"We're here for the weekend, really looking forward to being away from the rat race. My name's Bill, and this is my wife Cindy."

"Great, so glad you'll be here the weekend! I'm Linda, and this is Roger, my husband. We're in cabin 5. So have you guys been nudists long?" Leaning over Linda just a bit to shake Roger's hand, I noticed Linda's eyes glued to my cock, and I'd swear I heard her mumble almost imperceptibly "nice".

"Well, I have been a nudist for 5 years. Cindy and I have only been married 3 years, and this is her first time being naked around other people, so she's maybe a little shy for now. How about you two?"

"We've been coming here for maybe 3 or 4 years I guess, but we love it. Can't believe we didn't do this a long time ago. I wish we had. We've sure met a lot of nice people who are nudists. And there's just never seems to be the drama that's always in the clothed world, you know?"

"I could not agree more. It feels totally stress-free being naked. Maybe it removes that need we have to show off how expensive our clothes are, or jewelry or whatever. Seems to me like being naked puts us all on a level playing field. A lot less judging going on."

"You are so right, Bill. I like how you think. And Cindy, if you have any concerns at all, hon, you just come see me, ok? You're going to love being out here -- you'll feel so free you won't believe."

"Oh, I will, if I do have any concerns. But I think I'm going to be fine. Just walking down the road naked, then here around the pool, it feels wonderful. And people are so friendly. I already feel myself relaxing."

With that, we turned and enjoyed people-watching some, and cheering for the water volleyball teams. A couple of times Linda got up to retrieve the volleyball for the game, and I noticed when she bent over, she had a really nice ass, a lot like Cindy's. nice curves, perfect contours. She always manages to be facing away from me, and would bend from the waist. As she stood back up, I noticed her winking at me and smiling. I wondered then... Linda had what I call tiny titties, but they were both topped with full, thick nipples. I loved tiny titties, having dated a woman before Cindy and I met who had maybe B cups. But her nipples got really hard when I played with them, and I found out quickly they were the hot button to turning her pussy on, making it wet as hell by the time my tongue used to find it. Overall, a nice looking woman, easy to look at. A really well-manicured bush, too, I saw when she got up. Cut close, but still thick enough and brown, it was excellent. And Roger was a strapping guy, a little taller than me but about the same build. And his cock, though it looked long, was not all that thick. He was probably an inch longer than my 7 inches, but my cock was a lot thicker than his.

While we watched the games and people, I saw that Linda and Roger held hands, and hands were in Roger's lap, over his cock.

A little while later, an older gentleman came over to us, and offered "hey, we're having a pot luck snack day today, and y'all are very welcome to help yourselves to some of the snacks we have right over there on the table there. We're all just one big happy family around here, so feel free to join in wherever you want to."

"Thanks, we really appreciate that. That's really cool. thanks! we'll be over there in a few minutes."

With that, we got up, and holding hands, walked thru the pool area, and decided to walk down the dirt road some and see the place.

"We're going to go walking around some, so I can show Cindy the place. It was really nice meeting you. we'll see you around, I'm sure," I said to Linda and Roger. Roger rose and we shook hands again. As I leaned over, I noticed Linda checking out my equipment, and again I gotta say, I enjoyed that. I know it grew a little from the attention.

We took off, went thru the resident trailers that were there, past to where the cabins are, down by the lake. The 75-degree temps were great, and only a hint of a breeze blowing. Could not have asked for a more perfect day.

"Let's go back to the pool area, ok? Maybe we can get into the water volleyball game at some point. I love being in the water, and I think that would be fun," Cindy told me, in a voice filled with calm like I hadn't heard from her in a long time.

"Let's do that, then. It does sound like fun."

When we got there, they were forming new teams, so we jumped right in. Cindy ended up on the green team, and I was on the red team. The water was cool, but didn't take long to get acclimated. And the games were a blast! Cindy got right in there, and I loved it when she'd go up for a shot, and her boobs were bouncing as she jumped. We had a great time, even if the green team did end up winning by a game, by the time lunch time rolled around. We climbed out of the pool, both laughing and smiling, and went to our chairs.

Linda & Roger got up, and asked "so how about you guys come have lunch with us? They're serving BBQ sandwiches, fries, and baked beans in the lunch room."

"Sounds great to us, let's go!" felt like we'd already gotten a good head start on making some new naked friends.

"So where do you guys live?" I asked Roger as we walked.

"just outside Alvarado, the other side of I-35. You know where that is?"

"Sure, we live just outside of Venus, so we're just down the road from you. Cool."

The buffet lines went fast, and we found a wooden picnic table outside under some grand oak trees, and the four of us all dug into what turned out to be really delicious barbecue. Cindy and Linda got to talking, and seemed to really get along great. Roger used to play golf, and had done some skeet shooting, so that gave us stuff in common. And he did woodworking, so we agreed to visit each other's shops, and maybe go break some clay targets soon. All four of us connected, in an easy, fun way.

After everyone had finished the great lunch, we all four walked down some of the paths together. Linda ended up walking on my left, and Roger and Cindy were to my right. I noticed they'd gotten into conversation about something, and were laughing a lot. And I could tell Roger was a touchy-feely kinda buy, as he would put his hand on Cindy's shoulder when he talked to her. Didn't bother me at all, because she was so totally at ease with things now. Linda and I started talking about our lives some, where we'd come from, and our views on different things. We really thought a lot alike, saw things a lot the same. Funny, but she felt like a life-long friend already.

She did tell me they were looking for some friends they could hang out naked with, at their house or the other couple's.

Looking at me, Linda said "we just like being naked, and having naked friends. Things are so much more free, and open, easier to share, if you know what I mean." I saw her again smile, and wink at me. I began to wonder if she meant what I hoped she did.

"Oh, I am beginning to think I do know what you mean. Cindy and I feel the same, though Cindy's a lot more shy and will be a lot more reserved about 'sharing' I'm sure."

We stood by the pond, watching some ducks swimming slowly thru the ripples on the water.

"Look, over there, is that a buck?" Cindy pointed. Being closest to her, Roger moved right behind her, almost touching.

"Where, again?"

"Right there, just to the left of that bush." Feeling his breath on her shoulder, and with Linda and I standing now to Cindy's left, I saw Cindy's hand slowly move back, finding Roger's cock with her hand. She wrapped her fingers around it, and a soft "mmmmmm, I like that" came out of her mouth softly. I could see Roger take a deep breath, surprised as much as I was. Linda and I were still looking for the buck, but Linda must have seen Cindy's movement out of the corner of her eye, and saw her holding Roger's dick. She looked for just a split second, then reached behind her with her left hand and found my cock, which had been in a stand-by mode all day long, not hard or erect, but not far from it. She stroked it ever so slightly, and I heard her "mmmmmm", too.when she cupped my balls in her warm hand, I was afraid I was gonna get a flagpole hard-on, but could not seem to move away.

"He's gone now, but he sure was handsome" Cindy said, and we all started walking back towards the cabins again. It wasn't hard, walking behind Linda, watching her wide hips moving, the gap between her legs almost screaming their invitation to me. Cindy and Roger seemed to be lost in conversation up ahead, with her cute little ass bouncing back & forth as she walked, so all was good. The warmth of the sun had certainly managed to warm things up with the women, and I'm sure Roger was enjoying that as much as I was.

We came to their cabin first, and stopped.

"well, I'm going to go grab a quick shower, then maybe a nap, so hopefully we'll see you guys later this evening?" Linda asked, as she brushed against me, nipples barely grazing my arm.

"I hope we will. It's been really nice getting to know you guys. See you later."

When we got to our cabin, we unlocked the door, and went in. Cindy immediately dropped to her knees, and started sucking my cock for all she was worth. I was hard as steel in a flash, and damn this felt good, her mouth fucking my cock, her tongue going crazy around the head, and her warm hand cupping my balls. It didn't take long until we both knew I was ready to shoot.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to fuck your sweet ass and shoot my load deep in your ass." We went straight to the bed, lubed my dick real good, and slid it in her really tight asshole. Only 3 or 4 gentle thrusts, and I was in to my balls. On a few more pumps, and cum spewed like crazy. My whole cock was in her ass, and it felt like it was up to her belly, as it jerked and kept filling her with my cream. It was warm inside her chute, and moist now with my cum. I didn't want to pull out, even with my cock softening. Slowly, I did remove my flacid man meat, and my creamy cum began leaking out, down to her pussy. Damn that was hot to see.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Our New Naked Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds