• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Our Night

Our Night

Standing there at your bedroom door, I fidget a little, watching you light the last of the many candles in the room. It is aglow with a soft shimmering light. The bed has fresh hunter green sheets on it with rose petals thrown across it making an invitingly soft haven for us. Vases of roses stand on the bedside tables, along with a bucket with a bottle of champagne and two crystal glasses. There is a plate with a cover sitting beside the bucket. I am amazed by your thoughtfulness, down to every last detail, and a smile plays on my lips.

But I am still nervous. I know you....but I don't. We played this scene a hundred times, this and so many others. But I never touched you till today. Our minds had touched, even our voices over the telephone, but I never felt the touch of your skin until I felt you reach your hand out to mine at the restaurant this evening. Your pictures could never do you justice. Your words sound so much sweeter coming directly from your lips. I knew that all those months of our chatting had been wonderfully preparing me for this night, in your arms.

You turn around to look at me. The firelight dances in your eyes. As you walk toward me I notice that you look so handsome in your black silk robe and boxers. Stopping two steps away from me, your eyes look me up and down.

"Please turn around," you ask.

Slowly I turn for you. The hem of my long cream colored robe and gown brushing softly against my bare ankles. When you had asked me questions, I remember you asking me my measurements, but I never dreamed it would be to clothe me in such a beautiful outfit for our first night together. Stopping, I face you once again, a soft blush on my cheeks.

You take a step closer to me, not quite touching, but close enough to feel the heat from your body. You lay a hand on my cheek. Tilting my head to brush my skin against yours, I close my eyes to the pleasure. Your lips touch mine, just a feather of a kiss. Then it is gone. My eyes open to look deep into yours. I see a passion burning there, and I know there is one in my eyes too.

Taking the final step, you take me in your arms. My arms wind around you, holding you close to me. You press your body to mine as you claim my lips with a passionate kiss. Your tongue dancing across my lips as you kiss me, begging for me to open to you. Letting you enter, your tongue softly searching for mine. The tips meet and begin to play a game of hide and seek, touching then retreating.

Your hand runs up and down my side, feeling the silky material excite my skin. You move your hand up to brush across the side of my breast, softly caressing it, inching slowly up my neck. You touch my face briefly, and move your hand to my hair. Tugging out the pins holding my curls, they tumble around my shoulders in a golden waterfall. Your hand dives deep into my hair, holding the back of my head, pressing me slightly closer to your kiss.

You step back, and I look deep into your eyes. I can see the passion raging there, the wanting and needing.

"Come with me?" you ask, holding out a hand to me. You lead me to the bed. Walking around behind me, your hands resting on my shoulders as you whisper into my ear. "Tonight is just the beginning my love."

My body tingles as you draw the robe from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. You sweep my hair aside and place a kiss behind my ear. Sighing, I close my eyes to the sensation. You move your lips down my neck and across my almost bare shoulder, slowly moving the strap that is there off and down to my arm. Your lips trail soft kisses over my skin, my body tingling where you touch me. Your other hand slowly sliding the strap down on that side as well. Your hands move from my arms to rest softly on the lace that is covering the tops of my breasts, and you gently pull me back into you. Your chest against me and your breath warm next to my ear.

"You are so sexy my love, and I have waited too long." The words make my body shiver with desire. "But I will wait, just a bit more, till I have given you all the pleasures I have promised."

Your lips suckle softly at my neck and your hands press my breasts, softly grabbing and squeezing. You nip gently at my neck and I smile. Reaching down to pick me up in your arms, you hold me close to you. Our eyes lock as you lower me to the bed and sit beside me. I see the passion and wanting there reflecting from my own eyes. Your fingertips brush across my cheek and you smile at me.

You reach for the bottle and pour a glass full, handing it gently to me. Taking it, I sip at the champagne. Watching me, you lean forward to lick at my lips, tasting. Take another sip, I offer you my mouth. Your lips meet mine and you suck the liquid between my lips into your waiting mouth.

Leaning back, you smile at me. You reach over to the table and uncover the plate sitting there. I look and see big bright strawberries. You take one by the stem in your fingers and drag it across the stiff mound of whipped cream in the dish on the plate. As you bring it to my lips, I open my mouth slightly and bite down on the ripe fruit. A bit of juice runs down my chin and peaks of white stay on my lips. Your tongue quickly licks up the juice and up and across my lips, only to end in another soft kiss. You offer the strawberry to me again, feeding and licking me, tasting both the sweet fruit and my mouth. One after another, we share the sweet taste. You offer me my glass again, washing away the sweetness, feeling the tartness of the champagne tingle on my tongue.

As I sit there, your hand reaches down to cautiously raise the hem of my gown. Smiling at you, I give you permission. Slipping underneath and caressing my leg, your hand pushes the hem up higher. It moves gently up my calf, over my knee to my thigh. It rests there and you lean in for another kiss. Passionately we kiss, and I will your hand to move higher, to feel the warmth hidden there. Your hand inches higher till your fingertips brush across the fabric that covers my mound. I gasp at the fluttering touch.

Standing up, you pull me with you. Your hands softly brush across my shoulders and down my arms. Your fingertips run across the tops of my breast, pushing the lace gently down them, until my nipples peek out the top. Your head bends down slightly to place a soft kiss on the top of each mound. You push the lace and material down, over my breast, baring them to your gaze. You smile.

"So lovely," you whisper. The palms of your hands cover the nipples and your fingers squeeze gently.

You push the gown down, past my stomach, over my hips, till it slips down, forming a pool at my feet. Stepping back, you stare at me in the candlelight. A blush comes to my cheeks, and I look down, nervous and worried of your thoughts. Your fingertips touch under my chin and you raise my face to look into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful."

I reach out to touch you. Pushing the robe from your shoulder, I feel the heat of your body. It slides to the floor with mine. My hand trails down your chest, touching you tentatively. You grasp my hand and hold it tight to your heart. I feel it beating, fast, hard. Stepping closer to me, you kiss me passionately, our bodies pressing together. You lay me back down, letting your eyes wander over my body again.

Sitting beside me, you reach into the ice bucket. You place a piece of the ice to my lips, watching me suck at it. Your hands trail the ice down my throat, and across my breast, teasing at one of the nipples standing erect for you. The water drips down the side of my breast. Taking the ice away, you swoop down to suck the nipple into your mouth, covering it with warmth. I breathe a shaky sigh. Your hand moves the ice to the other nipple that you give the similar attention. My body squirms on the sheet, the rose petals beneath me giving off their strong perfume.

You reach into the bucket for another cube and trail the ice lower, letting it melt on my skin. Your tongue follows it, hot after cold. I shudder. Moving it lower, you swirl it around my navel, and to the edge of the cream colored panties. Stopping to look at me, a smile dances in your eyes. You rest your face on my silk covered mound and inhale. My juices are flowing. The back of your fingers brush against my mound, feeling the dampness. Looking back up to me, you run the ice over the outside of my panties. I shiver, feeling the coldness mix with my heat. The ice melts quickly, leaving a trickle of water to run between my thighs.

Hooking a finger in the waistband of the panties, you tug them down. Lifting my hips to help you, your head swoops down to place a kiss on my exposed mound. Your lips follow my panties down, moving down my legs to shower my knees and feet in kisses.

You stand next to the bed to look at me, my body glistening. Your eyes show your lust and wanting as they move over my body. You slide your boxers over your hips, letting your cock spring free. I reach out, a fingertip trailing down the shaft. It leaps at the touch and I smile.

You reach to the plate again, scooping up a dollop of cream and bring it to my nipple, smearing it around one, then the other. Offering the finger to me, I suck it into my mouth, licking and biting softly. Your lips descend to one of my pert waiting nipples. Your tongue slips past your lips to caress the very tip of it. I shudder with the slight touch, and you engulf the nipple, sucking it deep into your mouth. Your hand slides down my body to rest on my mound, not pressing or teasing, just resting there. Your lips slide to the other nipple, laving it with your tongue before taking that one also, sucking and nipping.

Your fingers move on my mound, parting the lips so that a lone finger can reach in to tease. My wetness coats the tip of your finger. You kiss down from my breast, past my stomach to rest your lips above my clit. My hips raise a little against your lips. Your breath is on my hot skin as your tongue slips out to lick softly at my clit. Arching my back I moan. Your tongue flicking my clit back and forth, coaxing it out, as your finger slowly slips into my wetness.

Looking up at me, you gaze at my reaction to what you are doing to and with my body. Licking and sucking at my clit, you make my body tremble with the wanting. My breath starts to get faster as you push your finger deeper into me, curling it slightly to press against that spot. I explode with a loud cry of passion. My muscles gripping your finger as my body twitches. Your tongue licking and sending little shocks through my body.

As I start to relax, you kiss back up my body to place your lips against mine. I can taste myself on your tongue as it parts my lips and captures my tongue in a passionate dance.

You lay down gently next to me, pressing your heated body to mine. My hand moves across your body, touching all the parts I had dreamed of. My fingertips moving over your shoulder, down your arm, tracing your long fingers. Gradually moving to your thigh, I move my fingertips till they lightly graze your hard shaft. I hear your sharp intake of breath close to my ear. Shuddering with the sound, I feel my heart beat faster. As my fingers continue to run up and down, your breath turns to a moan. Wrapping my fingers around your cock, I stroke it slow and gentle. Your hand reaches down to cover mine, stilling it.

"No," you say, your voice shaking, "Not yet. I want to be inside you and I don't know how long I can hold back."

Taking my hand and bringing it to your lips, you press a kiss to the palm. Your eyes look deeply into mine, the lust and passion burning brightly there.

"I want you so much," you whisper against my hand.

Pulling me to you for a deep kiss, you start to roll to you(r) back, moving my body on top of yours. My legs straddle your hips so that your cock rests against the wetness of my pussy. I shift a little, feeling your cock nestle there, so hard. We stay that way, kissing and touching.

Your hands move over my back, down to my butt, holding it in your hands. Lifting me slightly, the head of your cock settles at the warm entrance. You lower me again so that the tip is inside of me.

Placing my hands on your chest, I push myself up, feeling your cock slide deeply into me. I moan with delight as your cock fills me. Your hands reach up to cup my breasts, your fingertips grazing the nipples, capturing them, pulling and twisting gently. Hips moving, your cock glides in and out of me. Watching as I move over you, a smile plays on your lips.

I raise my hips up to let you slide out, just the tip still resting between my warm wet lips. You gaze at me with amazement as I slip back down onto you, grinding my hips to you when we meet. Rubbing back and forth on you, I make your cock rub against my sensitive clit. The passion starts to build inside of me as your cock moves and throbs. Your hands knead at my breasts as you watch me try to keep control. My orgasm starts to take over. I move faster and push against you, wanting you deeper. I cry out your name as wave after wave washes over me.

Sitting up, you put your arms around me, rolling me onto my back as I start to come down. You move with me, never separating from me. Settling between my thighs, you reach down between us with a fingertip to touch at my clit. You rub it from side to side, bringing me back up to another orgasm. I cry out again from the feeling of one so close after the last. You continue to rub, never letting me rest. Tremors run through my body. You take your fingertip away. I start to relax. Slowly you draw your cock out from me, only to pound it back in, hard and deep.

You drive your cock deep into me only to retreat again and again. I whimper as you hold me on the brink of another orgasm, this one promising more power that any I had felt before. Your eyes do not leave mine as our bodies come together, my clit taking each impact and making me shiver with excitement.

"With me, my darling. I want to feel yours along with mine."

Your arms slip under my back and you lift me close to you as you thrust into me one more time, sending us both over the edge. You fill me, so warm. You growl in my ear as you spill into me. I press my mouth to your shoulder, muffling my cries. My body shutters, my mind reels, my soul flies with yours.

Over and over you whisper my name in my ear as you rock me, still hard and warm inside me as my body quivers in your arms. I hold tight to you, wrapped around you. Both of us breathing heavily, our hearts pounding together.

You roll onto your side, keeping me secure in your arms. Snuggling close to you, you run your hand up and down my back. You kiss my forehead, kiss your way down my face, to settle a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Oh, my love, that was wonderful."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Our Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds