Our Sex-Toy

“Slut, you are to kneel in front of me and service my cock with your mouth.” She quickly obeyed, and my cock soon rose to full height once again. I took this opportunity to spend some time deep-kissing my lover, and playing with her pussy.

“Now slut, come and lie over my lap.” She quickly draped herself over my lap, her arse in front of me. Again with some tissues handy, I withdrew the plug from her arse, and her rapidly panting breath told me that once again she was close to orgasm.

“Master, may I…?”

“No slut. Not yet. But soon. Now go over to the bag of toys and fetch the double dildo.”

She pushed herself up from my lap, then walked over to the bag of toys, and rummaged in the bag to find the double dildo. It was a large, long double-ended cock, which had a firm plastic spine… perfect for what I had in mind.

While she was gone, I had applied another condom to my hard cock, and begun to finger my lover’s pussy. Our slut returned with the dildo, holding it in front of her as she stood before me.

“Hand the dildo to your Mistress” I told her. When she had done so, I then told her to turn around, and bend forward slightly. I took two fingers and liberally applied lubricant, then pushed them firmly into her arse. She gasped, and rocked back, meeting my fingers. “Don’t move” I instructed her, and began to finger fuck her arse, working my fingers in deep and spreading the lubricant along the inside of her arse.

She was soon begging for permission to cum, which again I denied. Then when I was satisfied with the lubrication in her arse, I withdrew my fingers and cleaned them on some nearby tissues. I then ordered her to sit on my lap, and as she sat down, I slid my cock deep into her arse, until she was fully impaled on it.

I then raised her legs up so her legs were spread widely, and my lover had full access to her cunt. My lover took the dildo and pushed it roughly into our slut’s cunt, then when it was embedded as deeply into her as it would go, stood between my legs and the widely spread legs of our slut, and slid the other end of the dildo into her own cunt.

The two women were now facing each other, the dildo deeply embedded in each, and my lover began to move her hips, enjoying the sensation of the dildo. Along with the movement, I began to gently move my own hips, trying to synchronise my fucking our slut’s arse with the movements in her cunt.

By now, our slut was gasping, pleading and begging to cum. Finally, I gave her permission to cum, and instantly her body was tensing. I could feel her tight arse clenching around my cock, but I continued my slow fucking. My lover was also feeling the effects of the movement in her own cunt, and began to orgasm herself.

Soon the two women were cumming constantly, and clutching each other, both women’s hips moving frantically, fucking each other, and kissing. I intensified the movement of my own cock, fucking our slut’s arse deeply and hard, enjoying the constant spasming of her arse around my cock, and her desperate cries as she orgasmed constantly.

All good things come to an end, and I felt my own orgasm beginning, rising up my cock, flaring into our slut’s arse, my cock throbbing and exploding, and our slut screaming her orgasms, cumming non-stop and so intensely I worried she might faint. My own orgasm wiped all fears from my mind, and all I could feel was the tight warm depths of her arse.

The two women finished their mutual fucking soon after my own orgasm, and as my rapidly deflating cock slid slowly from our slut’s arse, she lifted herself almost painfully from my lap, and then knowing my requirements, knelt in front of me and slid the soggy condom from my cock, then swallowed my cock, cleaning all traces of my cum from it.

Needing time to recover, but keen to continue, I ordered our slut onto the bed, and told her to lie on her back. She was instructed to keep legs spread wide, and then I knelt over her chest. My cock was soon in her mouth, and buried deep, fucking her mouth as it grew once more. Behind me, she could feel my lover taking advantage of her exposed cunt, spreading liberal amounts of lubrication around the inside of her cunt walls, and finger fucking her.

Of course, I could glance behind me to count the fingers. First two, then a third finger, then all four fingers, then the whole hand being pushed into our slut’s cunt. I could also feel our slut’s screams around my cock as I fucked her mouth, and finally my lover had buried her hand inside our slut’s cunt.

She then closed her fist inside, and began to gently fuck the slut with her fist, feeling the walls of her cunt spasming in frantic orgasm, while I muffled her screams with my cock. My cock had regained its full stature once again, and I was enjoying the depths of the mouth I was fucking, but I knew that soon I would have to stop and punish our slut. She had cum without permission.

After ten minutes or so of fisting our slut, my lover slowly withdrew her hand. I withdrew my hard cock from our slut’s mouth, and then instructed her to clean my lover’s hand, sucking her own juices from each finger.

I walked over to the toy bag, and fetched out a small leather flogger which had been bought expressly for this purpose. My lover and I had discussed this scene ahead of time, and had deliberately forced our slut to orgasm without permission, so we would have an excuse to use the flogger. I also brought with me a blindfold, two vibrators and a chain with two small clamps on either end.

My lover had finished having her hand cleaned, and had then proceeded to fasten our slut’s wrists into the wrist restraints at the head of the bed. I returned to the end of the bed, and waited for our living, breathing sex toy to look at me.

“Slut, once again you have disobeyed us. You orgasmed without permission. And now you will be punished.”

“Yes Master,” she answered in a small voice. I then instructed her to roll over and push her knees apart. My lover scooted underneath her, into a 69 position with our slut on the top. I placed the vibrators near my lover’s hand.

“Slut, you are not to cum. Not at all. Until you are given permission. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master” she managed to say.

“You are also to lick your Mistress, and you are not to stop licking.”

“Yes Master.”

I reached forward and placed the blindfold over her eyes, and attached the clamps on the chain to her nipples, at which she gasped deeply. I then pushed her head down to where my lover’s pussy lay, waiting to be licked. My lover had manoeuvred one of the vibrators down so that she could slide it into her own cunt, and then turned it on. With the addition of our slut’s tongue on her clit and pussy lips, she would soon be orgasming like crazy.

Meanwhile my lover knew exactly what to do – to use her tongue to tease our slut to the brink of orgasm over and over. Meanwhile, I pushed my cock back into our slut’s arse, fucking her hard, and then began to use the flogger on her back.

Over the next twenty minutes, we continued to bring her to the point of orgasm over and over, as I fucked her arse roughly and flogged her, varying the pace and intensity of my fucking and my flogging. My lover was busy with her tongue, teasing our slut’s clit, keeping her desperate to cum but not quite providing enough stimulation to allow an orgasm.

Finally, after keeping my own orgasm at bay for long enough, I decided that it was time. “Now slut, you may cum until we have finished fucking you.” Instantly I felt a small tremor ripple through her body and her arse clenching me. But her orgasms had only just begun.

My lover took the second vibrator, pushed it into our slut’s cunt, and turned it on full. Her mouth closed around our slut’s clit, and began to suck and flick rapidly with her tongue. I began to fuck her arse solidly now, hard long stokes, enjoying the rippling of her constant orgasms, and the screams of both women muffled in each other’s pussies.

I was watching the clock, timing my own orgasm, keeping it at bay for yet another twenty minutes, as the women both orgasmed without stop for that time. Finally it was enough, and I pulled out of our slut, ripped off the condom, threw our slut off my lover, and sprayed my orgasm over my lover’s face!

I then collapsed onto the bed, and watched as my lover released our slut from the restraints, then leant over her to kiss her and to have our slut lick her face clean. They continued to kiss a little (a stirring sight even in my exhausted state), and then snuggled into each other, with our slut wedged between my lover and myself.

Soon our slut had dropped down to nurse at my lover’s breast… and I was faced with the memory of their kissing, and our slut’s arse pressed into my crotch. I wondered just how long it would be before I had energy once again to resume the evening.

Not long, I thought. Not long at all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Sex-Toy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds