Our Unexpected First Swap

We left, satisfied and exhausted to the privacy of our own room. Patty and I fucked again that night, reliving our adventure as we told each other every detail. She told me how good John's huge cock felt. I told her how great a fuck Darlene was. It was the best sex we've had together as a couple.

We had sex every time we had the chance for the rest of our vacation but never did fuck John and Darlene again. We spent time with them at the pool, the ladies topless, flirting and reliving the moments of that night.

We didn't fuck them again during the remainder of our vacation but we did receive blowjobs from each others' wives side by side on our hotel balcony on our last night in the Bahamas.. It wasn't planned , (I don't think) we were just sitting out enjoying the warm night air together when it happened.

Darlene made her move unexpectedly that night by dropping between my knees, unzipping me before I knew what was happening and engulfing my cock as she had that first night.

The ladies must have planned this as Patty was attacking John's cock at the same time. Patty had learned how to handle his massive manhood and made quick work of devouring his cock. She shoved his cock into her mouth with no problem that night. She worked him with both hands wrapped around his mast, her hands and mouth masterfully worshiping it until he exploded within minutes.

Darlene was a real pro at the art of sucking cock as she drove my cock down her throat over and over again until I erupted in her mouth at the same moment John was shooting his load into my wife's mouth . She never hesitated long enough for me to suggest anything otherwise, as she attacked my cock with the sole intent of swallowing my hot cum.

We also fucked our own wives together on the beach one night, side by side in the moonlight. It was wonderful enjoying Patty as we watched our sexy friends fuck each other next to us. Patty and I were still amazed by the size of John's cock and Darlene's ability to devour it easily.

We met with them several times for dinner and at the beach during the remainder of our vacation, exchanging addresses and phone numbers on our last day. I believe we will see them again sometime in the future. I'm certain when we do we'll have another hot night with them.

In the meantime, we will do this again if we find the right couple and will continue to write about our adventures in the wonderful world of swinging if we should ever do this again. It will be a while before we meet anyone like John and Darlene. They were just about a perfect match for us and the timing was perfect.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds