• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Out Of Order
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Out Of Order

"Do you want to touch it?"

Before I could reply she thrust my hand to her crotch. Tentatively I rubbed her pussy through the tight lycra of her leggings.

"Faster Alex! Harder!"

She grinded up harder into me pumping her hand up and down my cock as I rubbed harder causing a ripple of friction between my fingers and the lycra. I took my moist and sticky fingers to Katy's lips and sunk them in. She bit down hard sucking them in.

"Mmmmmmm!"

I couldn't resist it any more. I sank my fingers down the waistband of her leggings feeling the moist warmth of her pussy. Katy slid down to sit on the toilet seat allowing me to spread her legs apart. I slid the tight lycra down to reveal an extremely wet lightly pink tinged hairy pussy.

"Oh shit! Sorry Alex I completely forgot. You don't have to go down on me it's fine..."

I ignored her and explored her vagina using my tongue as a guide. Gliding clockwise over her clitoris I felt her whole body tense, her moans becoming louder and louder. I circled faster hoping my knowledge of American Pie would get me through. The smell was overpowering, sweat and sticky juices clung to the thick bush of hair circling her pussy.

"Ok Alex enough, enough!"

I kept going despite her protestations enjoying the flurry of liquid squirting into my face. I wasn't sure of what I was doing swinging my tongue across her pink lips tasting a pungent cocktail of flavours that were repulsive and tantalising in equal measure. I was vulnerable, out of control not stopping to think of where I'd be in ten, twenty, thirty minutes – just enjoying the moment.

"Alexxxxxxx!"

I sat up and grinned at her. She breathed out in delight. I stood up my cock still rock hard. 22 years of hard time had stored up some stamina.

"Alex are you sure you want to have your first with me?"

"Certain."

"Come here."

I moved over to her.

"Come on then Alex, grab my legs – yes like that."

I pulled her legs upward so only back rested against the hard toilet seat. It couldn't have been very comfortable but then this hadn't exactly been planned. I positioned my cock over her pussy – better not fuck this one up Alex, come on.

"Here let me help"

Katy guided my cock into her tight hole breathing out as I entered.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

Man it was warm! We were both so wet on every push a loud squelch drowned out my heavy breathing. I was straining every muscle desperate not to blow. Katy's eyes were closed, her mouth slightly ajar. Beads of sweat had trickled down into a pool between her breasts. Gripping her calf tighter I slowed my rhythm trying to make every push count.

"So basically mate it's just the flush on the urinals right?"

I lurched backward my cock sliding out of Katy's soaking lips. In desperation I grabbed Katy's legs to stay upright. She gripped the side of the toilet terrified. We stared at each other in horror shaking our heads in disbelief. How could I be so stupid? I'd lost all sense of the world around me, completely intoxicated in Katy's thrall. I saw she was trying to hold her breath just as I was. Straining every muscle our abs contracted but seeing Katy's beautifully toned abs pull in sent a spasm of excitement up my spine. I couldn't hold on. My cock was bursting to explode.

"Alright well this shouldn't be too hard mate, probably need an hour or so."

"Oh that's a great relief. I thought we had a real problem."

We do have a real problem! How long were they going to go on chatting? And an hour?! Fuck fuck fuck!

"Yeah it doesn't usually happen to these ones y'know, Armitage Shanks are usually fool proof. Don't have many problems with 'em..."

I winced in agony as I breathed out as quietly as I possibly could. The whoosh seemed to rise a thousand decibels in that split second. I waited for the inevitable.

"I can't guarantee that there'll be ready for use until tomorrow but I'll do me best alright?"

"No of course not as long as they are fixed by tomorrow it's fine."

Miraculously they hadn't heard! But now I had another pressing problem. The pain in my abdomen was so great my eyes had begun to water. I had to release. Katy seemed to clock looking at me with dismay and worry. I shook my head at her helplessly. She beckoned to me to come closer with a nod of her head. What was her plan? I leaned in inching my cock forwards. This was even worse: her lips were inches from my throbbing tip. She shook her head motioning downwards with a nod. I stared at her confused. She gave me an exasperated look pushing my cock downwards to her pussy. What? She wanted more? This wasn't the time! I looked at her bemused.

"Cum inside me." She mouthed.

I must have misunderstood. I raised my eyebrows questioningly but she mouthed the same response again. Outside I could hear the plumber rummaging for something. Clearly the other guy had gone. How hadn't I heard him go? Admittedly I did have a severe distraction...

"Are you serious?" I mouthed back at Katy.

She nodded and maybe I was mistaken but I thought I caught a glint in her eye. Painstakingly I lowered my penis and inserted slowly into Katy's squelchy lips.

Gripping the wall with one hand, I raised the other to my mouth to silence the sigh of relief as I released what felt like a gallon of milk. Katy had her fist in her mouth but her head was arched back in a strange sort of reverie.

White sticky fluid was flowing from her pussy over my cock and onto her grey jumper that had fallen into the worst and well most convenient spot in terms of silencing the splatter. Man this was a mess! I slid my cock out of her sopping lips strands of glue slipping to the floor.

"Alright mate? Yeah it's Gaz, yeah I'm gonna need to come up to the van...where did you park mate?"

We held our breath.

"Alright mate I'll be up in a sec."

The door swung open and then – silence.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh."

I drizzled the remaining drops off my cock onto Katy's chest with a huge sigh of relief. Katy did the same leaning back against the wall breathing hard.

"Katy you should probably go first...before he comes back I mean....I don't want to hurry you but I..."

"No Alex you're right can you pick up my jumper please."

Hurriedly we dressed, our clothes clinging to our drenched skin. Katy stuffed her jumper into her bag and opened the door.

"Well I guess this is it then?"

Half a smile crossed Katy's face. A sly glint in her eye. She leaned into me and whispered in my ear with her soft thin lips.

"Until next time Alex."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Out Of Order
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 634 milliseconds