• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Outer Demon
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Outer Demon

"I am trying to-" the thing tried to explain, but Joshua didn't care. He bit down on the hand covering his mouth, using as much strength as he could muster to bring a vicious bite down on the thing's fingertips. But to his shock, his teeth traveled through her fingertips and connected again, not encountering any solid flesh or bone. Drops of her purple slime fell into his mouth and onto his tongue. And the creature - she moaned, right into his ears. The sensuality of her sound gave him pause for a moment, before he shook her hand out of his mouth and spat out the slime. Minuscule drops lingered on his tongue, sizzling his taste buds with an inexplicable flavor.

"Stop," the creature said. "If you do not, I-"

Joshua pitched forward and crouched down, trying to throw her over his shoulder. But the motion only sent her into his back, her suit of ooze making her stick to him. Two hard points pressed against his back, making him briefly pause again.

"Just listen to me," she pleaded. "I do not want it to be like this."

The weight of the creature made getting back to his feet difficult. Joshua ignored her words and threw his head back, trying to headbutt her. Her head wasn't covered in that slime...he figured that if he could hit her chin or her face hard enough, that might force her to reel back and give him a chance to break free.

But Joshua had aimed rather poorly, and his head collided near her collarbone. Her ooze absorbed the impact and stuck to him like glue. He writhed and struggled to break free, but her body was like quicksand. The more he struggled, the more he brushed against her, becoming entangled in even more of her substance. Throughout his assault, the creature endured passively, occasionally letting out a sharp breath or a soft moan, coaxed out from his struggling.

His flailing covered him in more and more of her sticky substance, until he found it nearly impossible to move any of his limbs at all. Even so, he continued to thrash, gritting his teeth and flexing his muscles. His struggling brought him lower and lower, until his head eventually rested against her generous chest. His gaze brushed against hers for a moment, locking eyes with her as she cradled his head like a mother cradled her child. Her visible eye stared at him with a terrifying intensity, wide open.

"Fine," she muttered, not breaking eye contact. "Please do not hate me."

Gripping his head with both of her hands, she held him still. Her grip was carefully measured, resting right on the border of discomfort. She didn't use enough force to hurt him, but the power in her hands spoke volumes of her true strength.

She leaned forward and brought her face down to his, pressing her lips against his.

A sweet, calming sensation spilled into Joshua, and his struggling ceased. Her movement pushed his head into her breasts, her black ooze spreading to the upper half of his face. The substance quickly expanded and grew over him, blinding him and leaving him with only the sensations of her touches. The last time he had been blinded like this, he felt as if he was suffocating alone in a dark and endless void. But now, the unexpected gentleness of her kiss guided him through the darkness. Her kiss guided him, pulling him along through a void that no one but her could ever hope to navigate.

Darkness wrapping around him in a comfortable embrace, he fell backwards onto her, floating with her on a gentle ocean current. The whispers returned to his mind, but they were no longer sinister, incomprehensible things. She was soothing him, reassuring him. Somehow, she was inside his mind, sending her feelings to him.

Safe, the whispers said. Safe. You are safe.

He should have struggled, should have resisted whatever trickery this monster was using, but...her whispers drained his will to fight. Inexplicably, he felt like he could believe her. These whispers were her honest feelings - he understood now that she truly did not wish to hurt him. He even felt her guilt, her discomfort at having been forced to abduct him in the first place. And he felt...a rising heat. Long-dormant predatory instincts rising to the surface of her mind, aroused by his struggling. She didn't want to hurt him, he understood that now. But her lust for him, her yearning for more of the pleasure that he had given her?

It was terrifying.


Her desire spilled into his mind and began to inflame his own. Her tongue - fleshy, but slimy like the rest of her - dipped into his mouth, exchanging her saliva with his, the taste of her substance sending fireworks through his brain. She was sweet, and hot - the warmth of her affections coursed through his body as the ooze covering him began to move around.

She pulled back and broke the kiss. Awkwardly shuffling backwards without letting go of him, she guided them both down into a sitting position. She lay against the wall of the cave, pulling him into her lap. Lifting her feet, she placed them on the interior of his legs and pushed, spreading his legs further apart.

"W-wait," he breathed.

"I can not," she explained, reaching one hand around his waist and giving the growing stiffness in his pants a gentle squeeze. Gasping at the sensation as she rubbed him through his pants, her fingers began pinching and kneading him, making him grow harder still.

"I can not stop now," she apologized. "I tried...tried to warn you. You would not let me."

Wrapping her free hand around Joshua's other side and splaying her fingers along his chest, she pressed them into him and began making circular motions. The act itself shouldn't have felt as good as it did, but it seemed to incite the black substance coating his body. Squirming across him as if it were alive, the slime began undulating and massaging him through his shirt.

Joshua let out a whimper, which turned into a drawn-out moan. Taking the sound as an invitation to continue, she used her wingtips to poke and push his arms upwards. Following her prompt, Joshua mindlessly raised his arms. She manipulated him like a marionette, literally ripping his shirt off of him and casting the tattered remains aside.

He felt naked, not due to the loss of his shirt, but to the loss of her ooze that covered it. As the cold night air brushed against him, he shivered, feeling cruelly deprived of sensation. Tilting his head towards hers, she kissed him again, sending more fireworks through him. As they kissed, she began rubbing her hand all across his chest, lavishing his toned body with her massage. Spreading across his chest, her slime crept over his muscles and swiftly coated his torso entirely. Now, his upper half was like hers - covered in a tight, black layer of ooze that squirmed around and massaged its wearer.

Withdrawing the layer of ooze covering his eyes, she broke the kiss and pulled back. Meeting her gaze, Joshua found himself unable to pull his eyes away. From his position, he could see under her drooping bangs, and looked into both of her eyes. Now glowing a faint purple, her irises shone with a soft and soothing light, one that contrasted the burning intensity of the lust behind her gaze. Joshua found that her eyes held a wondrous depth of beauty, one that he did not want to look away from. Likening the sensation to that sense of wonder one experienced when looking up at a sparkling ocean of stars in a clear night sky, he let out a soft breath as the two stared at each other.

She blinked, and the moment passed. Joshua felt a pang of loss, wanting to simply admire her eyes a bit longer. But her substance was creeping down his torso with a mind of its own, crawling towards his groin and drooling more ooze with eager anticipation.

"Full...moon," she managed to explain in between increasingly heavy breaths. "Instincts too strong...can't resist..."

Groaning again as her slime slipped past his hips, Joshua opened his mouth to try and say something, but she gripped his head and kissed him again, far more passionately than before. Her tongue darting into his mouth and wrestling with his, she slavered the insides of his mouth with her sticky saliva, sending the sensations of her taste careening through his entire body.

His body had become so relaxed by her bizarre massage, he no longer had the strength to tense his muscles and resist her. Even if he could have struggled, Joshua didn't know if he even wanted to. Being coated in her substance was oddly comforting, like wrapping oneself in a warm blanket for the night.

At some point, she had apparently stripped him of his pants and smallclothes. Joshua's stiff member sprung free, pointing up hard into the air and begging for attention. Maintaining their kiss, she used the purple tip of her tail to oblige him. Flicking the tip of her tail up and down his shaft like a tongue, she lovingly coated his manhood in her ooze in a matter of seconds. Once it was sufficiently coated, she wrapped her tail around him, constricting his shaft like a snake enveloping its prey. She began to jerk her coiled tail up and down, dragging the ooze coating his dick along for the ride. The enhanced friction was unlike anything Joshua had ever experienced, making him moan deeply into her mouth. Increasing the speed of her tongue, she eagerly lapped up his pleasure, as if she could taste it.

Maybe she really could, if that earlier mind-whispering trick was anything to go by.

The creeping massage down his calves and over his heels told him that she had stripped him of his socks and boots, now. He was now entirely naked, and like her, completely encased in dark ooze, save for his head. No longer being capable of telling one sensation apart from another, his brain was melting into a pile of blissful mush. The stroking of her tail on his cock made a deliciously lewd squelching sound as she silently urged him to grow even harder for her. The massaging of the ooze coating him was reaching deeper and deeper into his body, relaxing him to the point where he feared he would drift off and miss the rest. She gave a gentle suck on his lips and tongue, and he realized that every time he tasted her substance, it somehow seemed even more delicious than before.

To hell with it. He couldn't stop her, might as well join her.

Using his tongue to duel with hers, he finally began to return her affections, taking a more active role. Cooing happily into his mouth, she rewarded him by giving his dick a firm squeeze with her tail, and began to increase the speed of her stroking.

It was too much for him. Heat and pressure built up, his traitorous body eager to contribute to the sticky mess it was in. As if sensing his impending orgasm with a sixth sense, she pulled him into her more tightly, adding even more of her substance to his body. Her tail briefly uncoiled from Joshua, causing him to groan his disapproval into her mouth. The sudden lack of sensation was far too cruel!

But she stretched her tail towards his sack, lovingly brushing the purple tip of her tail against it and coating it completely in a matter of seconds. Then she returned her tail to his manhood, giving it another affectionate squeeze before starting to pump him again. The slime coating his balls moved of their own accord, gently squeezing and rolling them, bringing his pleasure up to delirious levels. All the while, she kept up her assault inside his mouth, leaking more and more ooze for him to eagerly slurp up.

Joshua was too delirious with pleasure to be aware of it, but his body was not as impermeable to her substance as he might have thought. Drops of her slime, far too small for the naked eye to see, were seeping into his body's exterior and coating his very cells, massaging him from the inside out.

The pleasure was maddening - he could no longer tell where he began and where she ended. They were simply a mass of sticky, gooey pleasure.

She gave his sack and his shaft a simultaneous squeeze, urging him towards his climax, which they both knew would lead to her own.

Her endless onslaught of pleasure finally sent him soaring over the edge. Joshua struggled to hold back, desperate to make the pleasure last just a bit longer, but his lover was merciless, and only increased the speed and intensity of her stroking.

Seed surged through him and erupted from him like a volcano. Sticky white rushed out and mingled with oozing black, mixing together and staining each other. Joshua cried out into her mouth, bucking his hips upwards and thrusting his cock deeper into her slime. His body was so relaxed that he could not even accomplish that, but his lover sensed his desires and met them. She massaged his pulsing shaft, gently rolling his sack around and teasing out even more of his essence.

Her substance devoured his essence with a voracious appetite. The taste of him - the energy contained in his seed - filled her with bliss, skyrocketing her into her own orgasm. She shuddered from the force of it, her ooze writhing and flowing even more freely onto him, coating even his head. He was entirely coated in her ooze, save for his eyes and mouth. From head to toe, he was draped in delicious, pulsing ooze that sung to him, begging him to give her more.

Even as he began to wind down, she continued to squeeze and stroke him, making sure that he had been fully drained. He arched his back with colossal effort, and with one last gasping shudder, fell backwards, utterly exhausted. His lips were still locked with hers as her slime spread over the remainder of his head, bathing him in a shower of gentle, sticky kisses.

All of his thoughts and fears had been melted away, leaving only a deep sense of comfort. As her ooze slipped over his face and darkness overtook him once more, he fell into a blissful sleep, awash on the bed of their mutual pleasure.

********************

Plip, plip, plip...

When Joshua awoke, the world was no longer dark. He felt warm and deeply comfortable, having to force his eyes open with sheer willpower, like peeling himself out of bed after a cold night in winter. He recognized that he was lying on his back on the cave floor, but he didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Groaning, he sat up and turned his neck towards the mouth of the cave.


The moon had peaked and was beginning to fall towards the horizon, but only about an hour had passed since...whatever the demon had done with him.

It occurred to him that he didn't even know her name. Did she even have one?

"Welcome back," her voice greeted. Her tone was still almost entirely monotone, but he swore that he could hear a hint of affection in there. "Did you sleep well?"

Looking to the right, he saw the demon, standing with her back to the wall of the opposite side of the cave. Bizarrely, she was no longer coated in her black suit, and was fully nude, revealing her pale body. Her arms were crossed under her breasts, which were just as large as their outline had suggested earlier. Curiously, her nipples were pink - he had expected them to be purple, fitting the theme of the rest of her body. Her tail had snaked around her leg again, spiraling from her thigh to her knee. The purple tips of her horns and her tail still seemed to be covered in slime, but no longer dripped onto the floor. The demon's exposed eye continued to faintly glow, and the corner of her lip was curled ever-so-slightly upwards.

Strange that he could see in the dark so well. Another of her magical tricks, perhaps.

Joshua stood up, surprised at how...limber, he felt. He had been lying on cold, hard stone for the better part of an hour. Why wasn't his back killing him? Realizing that he no longer felt the soreness in his shoulders form when the demon had abducted him, he experimentally placed one of his hands behind his back and rubbed his left shoulder. He recoiled when he felt a familiar, sticky substance. He withdrew his hand and looked down at his fingers, expecting to see a smudge of her ooze that had lingered after her massage.

The buzzing in the back of his mind from returned.

It wasn't that his back was covered in dark ooze. It was his finger - no, his entire hand! He was still wrapped in her dark substance! But...how? She had withdrawn away from him!

He patted himself down, feeling his chest, his buttocks, his knees. Everywhere he felt returned the same slimy sensations. He stepped out into the moonlight, illuminating himself, and looked down.

The buzzing turned into a grating screech, and his eyes grew as wide as saucers. It wasn't that he was still covered in her ooze.

He was the ooze. It dripped and fell from him, now being produced from his own body.

Plip, plip, plip, the puddle of his ooze said. You're a monster, now.

"Hah?" he breathed, brain struggling to catch up. Joshua stuck out his index finger and pressed it against his chest. It sunk into his own slime - and kept going. He stopped as he reached his knuckle, trembling. He had not encountered his chest, or anything solid at all. It was as...as if he no longer had a solid body...

Plip, plip, the ooze affirmed. That's right.

"Are you alright?" the demon asked. "How are you feeling?"

The screeching in his mind now echoed throughout his entire body. Trembling, dark fingers curled themselves into an amorphous fist. The first time he had experienced this cacophony of sensation, this incessant screeching, the feeling had been born from fear.

This one was different. It was born from fury.

His eyes snapped to hers. He closed the distance between them with two, powerful strides. This was her fault!

"Joshua?" she asked, more than a hint of uncertainty in her voice. "Are you-"

His hand shot out and wrapped around her throat. He lifted her into the air - too furious to be surprised at his newfound strength - and pinned her against the wall.

"You," he growled. "What did you do?"

She let out a pitiful sound and tried to say something, but the ferocity of his glare killed the words in her throat.

"What did you do to me?!" Joshua demanded, tightening his grip. He didn't care if anyone heard him. Let the slavers come! Let anyone try and stop him, and see what happened when they did!


"I-" she croaked. Whatever she had done to him, she had made him powerful. Far more powerful than he had ever been as a human. Pinned against the wall like she was, she looked...vulnerable.

"Answer me!"

Her face flushing from the lack of oxygen, tears began to well up in her eyes as she struggled to find her words.

"Trying to...h-help," she stammered.

"Help?!" he roared. "Help who? How does turning me into...this, help anyone? Huh?!"

Her eyes tried to convey what her words could not. She looked at him desperately, arms hanging limply at her sides.

Just what the hell was wrong with her? Why was she not fighting back? What kind of monster rapes and transforms someone, then allows her victim to strangle her?

"H-help," she croaked. "Y-you...and Esther..."

The mention of his sister's name startled him, and he released his grip. The demon fell to her knees, gasping for breath and clutching her throat.

Another layer of impossibilities to add to the mix. Not only did this demon claim to want to help him, she apparently already knew of both him and his younger sister.

"How do you know her name? Or my name, for that matter?" he asked. His voice was firm, but lacked the hostility and rage from before. If this demon had already known about him...it had plenty of chances to kill him and his sister over the past months, or even years. So if she really wasn't a threat, he had to at least hear her out.

Wait...

No...no, it couldn't be. Could it? Was...was this the hero that Divine Aeris had sent? Some sort of dark angel?

No, that was just...impossible. No matter how he tried to look at her, there was no way a creature so strange could be of divine origin. Besides, he had never heard a tale of an angel raping a man and transforming him into one of her own kind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Outer Demon
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds