Overtime at the Office

When she came down from wherever her climax had taken her, and her grip on Jo's head weakened enough for her to get loose, Jo stood and leaned over her. Her face was soaked in Ann's juices from her hairline to her chin, her hair was a mess, he pussy ached and her nipples were so stiff they actually hurt a little. As she stood naked over Ann, who still wore everything but her panties, Jo felt like a complete slut, and to her surprise and delight, she loved it. She climbed onto the desk, straddling Ann's hips, and leaned down to kiss her. Ann returned the kiss with interests, and then proceeded to gently lick Jo's face, like a cat washing her kitten.

"God, that was absolutely fantastic," she drawled. "Have you done this before?"

"No, I haven't. Did you like it?" Jo replied with a little giggle.

"Oh, Josie, you were marvellous," Ann purred. She stroked Jo's flanks, her hands moving down to cup her buttocks. Jo wiggled her hips a little and gave her a naughty smile.

"My goodness," she gasped in mock alarm. "I seem to have gone all wet again. What do you propose to do about it?"

"I can think of a thing or two..."

"So can I. But first though..." Jo murmured as her hands went to the buttons in Ann's jacket, "I want to see your tits."

Ann smiled up at the naked woman straddling her, pushing her glasses up on her nose. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get these clothes off me."

"Oh, I will, don't you worry," said Jo, pushing the opened jacket out of the way to start working on the smaller buttons in Ann's blouse. She bowed her head to kiss and lick the hollow of her throat, then starting working her way down, her lips trailing just behind her fingers. Her tongue dipped into Ann's considerable cleavage, teasing the flesh and leaving a wet trail. Ann made little purring noises in the back of her throat, her hands slipping behind Jo's arms, cupping her smaller breasts and playing with the nipples.

Ann's bra somehow managed to be strong enough to hold her ample breasts while at the same time looking like a delicate silk-and-lace thing. Most important to Jo, though, was the fact that it had a front clasp. She worked it loose, and Ann's breasts spilled out of their confinement. Obviously all natural, they sagged a bit once freed of their imprisonment, flattening themselves against her ribcage, but Jo delightfully scooped them up in her hands, pressing the soft globes together and lifting them to her mouth. She flicked her tongue across the nipples, then sucked them into her mouth, first one, then the other.

"Do you like my tits, Josie?" asked Ann.

"Mmmm, they're lovely," Jo replied. "I've always wanted bigger tits, myself."

"You can have mine any time you want," purred Ann, arching her back a little under Jo's caressing fingers and lips.

"I just might take you up on that," Jo teased back.

In lieu of a response, Ann lifted her head from the desk and planted a wet kiss on Jo's lips.

Letting go of her new playthings, Jo climbed off the desk and pulled Ann upright. As soon as they were both standing, she slipped her hands inside Ann's blouse and pushed it, her jacket and her bra off her in one motion. Now that Ann was standing up Jo could see fully how large her breasts were. She reached up and cupped them in her hands, while Ann did the same to hers.

"I wish mine were this big," Jo pouted.

"Believe me, darling, they're absolutely perfect," Ann said, admiring the firm round breasts she was caressing.

They embraced again, kissing deeply, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin as their bodies pressed together. For a little while they stood there, luxuriating in the closeness and warmth; then, as if on cue, they both reached down, sliding a hand between the other woman's thighs. Neither of them was surprised to find hot, moist flesh under her fingers. Slowly at first, then with increasing fervour, they began to masturbate each other, fingers working in perfect synch as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Why don't we go over to that couch," suggested Ann, a catch in her voice.

"Uh-huh, let's," replied Jo. Together they walked over to the couch, and Jo sat down as Ann pulled her skirt down and kicked it aside. Then she straightened, brushing her long blonde hair away from her face. She was completely naked now, except for her stockings, high heels and glasses. Ann's thighs weren't as firm as hers, Jo noticed, and she had the slightest hint of a paunch, but to Jo this just added to her attraction. The soft, overwhelming femininity of their lovemaking was an incredible turn-on; hard bodies are what men are for, she thought.

"Lay back," Ann instructed as she removed her glasses and placed them on the table. Jo did so, and Ann knelt on the edge of the couch. Then she turned to face in the direction of Jo's feet, while swinging a leg over her so that she was straddling Jo's head. Wriggling herself into a better position, Ann then lowered her wet cunt down onto Jo's face while bending her head down between Jo's legs.

Jo reached up and grabbed Ann's buttocks, guiding her pussy down to her mouth. She already longed to taste her again, even though it was merely a few minutes since she had last pulled her tongue from Ann's sex. She could feel the other woman's long hair tickle as it cascaded over her thighs, and Ann's lips as she tenderly kissed the insides of her thighs. Filled with anticipation, she felt those lips move closer and closer to her pussy, taking their time, teasing and playing. Then Ann gently licked Jo's clit, and she pushed her hips up in delight while burying her own face in the wet folds above her face.

For quite some time, the dimly lit office was filled with the sounds of soft, moist lips and tongues kissing, probing and massaging wet pussies, and the soft moans of women slowly approaching climax. The musky scent in the room was overpowering, and the temperature slowly rose, misting the windows. Jo was in seventh heaven. She had a delicious pussy to play with any way she wanted, while a gorgeous woman was more than returning the favour between her own legs. The only way things could have been any better was if there had been some way that she could watch Ann's lips on her pussy at the same time. The feeling was exquisite, and she wished it would never stop. Ann's lips kissed, sucked and nibbled, while her tongue darted around, teasing and licking. Even though Paul, her husband, by no means was a stranger to going down on her, there was something subtly different about the way Ann did it. Maybe it was the softness of her skin, the absence of beard stubbles, or the fact that she was gentler, and used her lips more and her tongue less; or maybe it was simply that being a woman herself, Ann had a better understanding of what felt good. Whatever it was, Jo loved every moment of it.

Their bodies were becoming slick with sweat, their breasts and nipples rubbing against each other's bellies, hands stroking thighs and buttocks. Jo felt a finger enter her pussy, soon to be accompanied by another, and hurried to do the same in return. She tried finding Ann's G-stop, but the angle was wrong, and she couldn't twist her hand far enough. She contended herself with pumping her fingers in and out of Ann's pussy in the same slow, steady rhythm she had adopted with her tongue. Ann did the same, and Jo felt waves of pleasure pulsing from the inside of her pussy in counterpoint to the jolts emanating from her clit.

Then Ann pulled her fingers from Jo's pussy, slowly sliding them even further down between her legs, even as two more replaced them inside her. Jo gave a little start as Ann's fingers reached her tiny arsehole and started rubbing it gently with the pads of her fingers. Jo could feel her anus pucker with the touch, as Ann kept up the stimulation. Then, with the tight little hole was well and thoroughly lubricated with the juices on her finger, as well as the sweat that had trickled down, she very carefully pushed her middle finger inside.

Jo gasped and twitched on the couch as Ann's finger entered her arse, but the other woman's weight on top of her made it effectively impossible to do anything about it. She just had to lie there as the long finger slowly pushed its way inside, twisting and turning inside her. Then Ann started working it in and out of her arse in pace with the two fingers inside her pussy, her tongue keeping up its work on her clit.

Jo nearly lost it. The feeling was exquisite, sensual beyond anything she'd ever felt. That one time with Paul was the only time she'd ever had anything up her arse, and that certainly had not prepared her for this. Her entire lower abdomen seemed almost to dissolve and change into a warm, jelly-like substance only contained by her skin. With trembling hands she pulled her own two fingers out of Ann and moved them up to her arsehole, rubbing the moisture all over the puckered orifice. She plunged her tongue into Ann's pussy a few times, taking the opportunity to savour some of her juices before inserting two fingers from her other hand. Then she carefully pushed her fingers into both holes simultaneously, submerging them in Ann's body to the last knuckle in one smooth motion. Ann groaned, the sound muted between Jo's legs, and pushed her hips back on Jo's fingers, trying to force them deeper.

Both women felt that it wasn't long now, and their movements became more frantic as they drove each other relentlessly towards orgasm. Their bodies were perfectly attuned to each other now, and when they came, their climaxes were within seconds of each other. Somehow they both managed to keep their mouths on each other all the way through orgasm, their lips, tongues and fingers teasing and probing, extending the ecstasy for as long as possible.

After the last tremors of orgasm were over, they both lay there, Ann on top of Jo, both too exhausted to be able to move and too sated to want to. Their bodies, coated in a sheen of sweat, cooled slightly as they regained their breath.

Finally Ann got to her knees and turned around, looking down at Jo who smiled lovingly up at her. She reached out to the blonde and pulled her down on top of her again, wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing her tenderly. For a little while longer they stayed there, lost in their own private world, Ann's long hair falling down around Jo's head like a curtain shutting out everything but their faces. Jo squirmed a little, and Ann rose to her elbows.

"Sorry, Josie, I didn't mean to squash you," Ann said, making to get up.

Jo reached up and pulled her back down, hugging her tight. "Don't get up," she pleaded. "I like feeling you on top of me."

They exchanged another soft kiss. "You know, no one has called me Josie since I was little," she smiled. "It always used to annoy me, making me feel childish."

"I'm sorry," Ann said sincerely. "It just slipped out. 'Josephine' seemed a little, well..."

Jo smiled and shook her head. "No, I like it. You can call me Josie anytime you want."

For another minute or so they were silent, exchanging little kisses and caresses, relishing each other's warmth. Then a terrible suspicion dawned in Ann.

"Feeling guilty?" she asked, barely keeping the fear from her voice.

Jo looked at her, obviously surprised. "No. Not in the least," she said firmly.

"What will you do about, you know, your husband?"

Jo pursed her lips in though. "I don't know. Maybe I'll tell him." She grinned wickedly. "I'll test the waters a little first, drop a few hints and such. See how he feels about it."

"It's just that I don't want this to have been a one-time sort of thing," Ann confided.

"Me neither," said Jo. "We'll work something out..."

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds