• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • P. I. Joe

P. I. Joe

12

Life was good. Joe had to admit to himself that a small part of the reason he chose the private investigation business as a career was the chance to tail cheating wives and peep in on them. However, the downside of tailing wives was that about two thirds of them were not really worth watching. Guess they can't all be models, now can they? His final assignment however, had turned out to be a double whammy in his favor. His employer was Mr. Moneybags (Jefferson was his real name but Joe liked the moniker better), an extremely successful, 63 year old corporate head for a nationwide investing conglomerate.

Moneybags had called Joe and offered him a fee before even hearing what Joe charged. Since it was damn near double his going rate, he had accepted. As it turned out, Moneybags had himself a nice looking trophy wife he wanted tailed. OK, to be honest, she was more than nice looking, his wife was absolutely gorgeous. The kind of gorgeous that didn't come from a surgeon (although Joe was aware of a breast augmentation that was more about firmness and shape then size), it was all natural. Not a tall woman, but the long legs of one. Gorgeous salon catered hair, nicely curved hips, a small waist and a nice ass. He would almost have considered tailing her for free. But part of him resented them both, him for having a wife more than half his age, and her for clearly chasing money.

Moneybags was right, Joe found out quickly, his wife was certainly having an affair. As a proud husband and affluent member of the community, Moneybags hadn't wanted to suffer the indignity of having his own staff chasing her around as that would only serve to undermine his authority. Despite being in his sixties and stupid rich, retirement wasn't even a consideration. But given some health concerns, he wanted to insure his estate was left to a loving spouse. Joe was a little surprised that such a smart business man still thought that was a realistic idea. But he hadn't been hired to judge, only to investigate.

Only halfway into his contracted month-long surveillance, Joe had learned an awful lot.

Moneybags was the typical and cliche wealthy man of influence too wrapped up in business and socializing to spend time with his wife. She was perfectly happy to spend all her time shopping, and spend his money to do it. Joe had been supplied a fairly detailed account of her daily activities in order to eliminate the need to tail her car everywhere she went. Moneybags insisted on structure when he was not around, no doubt a byproduct of his business acumen.

Although Joe had been assured that Mrs. Moneybags (her name was actually Shannon) was having an affair, there didn't seem to be any time in her tight schedule to fit one in. He found out quickly that the prized 25 year old wife was far busier than her husband thought.

Shannon's morning routine was mundane and normal by any standards, between the morning swim and the time she left the house. Her early morning dip in the heated pool lasted roughly 20 minutes. The blowjob she gave the pool boy lasted considerably less. Seems her idea of a tip in return for the difficult service of meeting her at the end of the pool with a towel to drape around her dripping wet body was to sit on a lounge chair and express her gratitude orally.

The pool boy was only a few months out of high school, and barely out of his acne. Being that young, Joe assumed he came in large volumes. And that meant, given the lack of clean up afterwards, Mrs. Moneybags must be a skilled swallower. That poor kid just stood there and held on for dear life as she just took him in her mouth and bobbed until he blew. After a quick kiss on the cheek, she headed into the kitchen for a bagel or some other tiny form of breakfast before heading up to get dressed. He was able to watch all this through remote cameras he had been given permission to install.

Joe had insisted, claiming that they had to consider the possibility that someone on the staff was involved, either directly as a participant, or indirectly by covering it up. After her morning dose of protein she went upstairs and picked her outfit for the day, but put on no make-up. Shannon was ready to leave the house. But not before performing the same oral act on the family chauffeur.

Tibbs was the chauffeur's name, and he was always waiting for the Mrs. with the door open. Shannon sat down on the leather seat, but did not draw her legs inside. Instead, she reached for Tibbs' pants, now conveniently at face level. Without loosing his stately posture, he'd stepped just inside the door, giving Shannon access to his zipper. She unzipped him and pulled his cock free.

"Now this is what my 'old' man should be packing" she told him, referring to the huge cock hanging out of Tibbs' fly.

"One of these days you are going to HAVE to fuck me with this Tibbs," smiling as she stroked him to full length. Full length as it turned out, was at least 8 inches, probably close to ten. And her hand could only curl around about ¾ of its girth.

"For now, I'll just enjoy my morning feeding," she said, smiling as she licked the head of his fat cock. Slowly but surely, her mouth engulfed him, slowly taking him down as far as she could. The chauffeur's stoic face never really changed, save for a couple moments with his head tilted slightly to the rear and his eyes closed. Shannon put far more effort into this blowjob than she had the pool boy's. Her mouth worked him in tandem with her tongue and her hand stroked the rest of his steel hard tool. His stamina was far better than the youngster's; Shannon had to work his shaft for a solid 15 minutes before he began to moan. He looked down at her, and in a completely proper and professional manner said, "Madame....".

She knew the routine and pulled his cock from between her lips. Strings of spit clung to both his cock and her chin. He took hold of his own rod and without much movement stroked himself through his orgasm. Tibbs sprayed the face of the lovely young trophy wife with an impressive load. Several thick ropes of cum shot up and streaked her lovely smiling face. "Very good Madame," he said in a slight, playful British accent as he finished. Shannon licked the last drops from his semi hard dick. With cum striping her face from her forehead to her lips, and across her cheeks, she disappeared back into the limo.

When she re-emerged, they had stopped at her favorite clothing shop, and her face was clean. The limo was obviously stocked with towels and spare makeup. A couple hours and several hundred dollars later, she got back in and they headed for the next stop. Despite having her schedule, Joe had followed Shannon the first couple days to make sure it was, in fact, accurate. She only made a few detours, and for the most part was where she was supposed to be, when she was supposed to be there.

Moneybags was only concerned about one place though, and that was the library. His notes indicated that she stopped there twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, for roughly 3hrs. And all she claimed to be doing was perusing the latest versions of magazines. Moneybags had offered to buy subscriptions to any magazine she desired, but Shannon insisted she loved the feel of the library. Joe had found it odd as well, wondering at first if maybe she was using the internet for something she didn't want traces of on a home computer. So he had positioned himself in a spot where he could see most of the library, and knew which aisle he could walk down to view the rest.

Tibbs had remained in the car, leaving Shannon to herself. She strolled through the reading area, past Joe, and on to the magazine section. Over the top of the book in his hands, he watched her select random magazines. She obviously did not care what they were, because he saw a shop magazine featuring a man in a tool belt, a sports magazine, and a tattoo magazine among those she picked up. None of his Intel indicated an interest in any of those things. He also noticed she was walking as if she knew she was being watched, her hips swaying just a little extra, and with a little more bounce in her step.

She paid particular attention out of the corner of her eye to the last aisle on her left. Once she had her hands full, she picked a seat at a table against the wall and partially obscured behind a 3ft high book shelf. She was seated for about 20 min before she was asked a friendly question by a male patron. She smiled and nodded, and watched him head over to an end row. Joe made his way over to the opposite side of the row and found a spot where he could see through without being noticed.

The guy searched the shelf with a desperate look on his face until he found a fairly thick book bound in brightly colored leather. He yanked it off the shelf. Joe could only see that the man pulled a piece of paper and an object from the book before returning it. His curiosity fully aroused, he returned to his seat to see what would happen next. The guy emerged from the aisle, with a completely different book and was shoving the piece of paper into his pocket as he rejoined Shannon at her table. Sitting next to each other, they appeared engrossed in their reading.

After a few minutes, Joe noticed that the man looked a bit flushed, and stiff. So he got up and retreated back into a nearby aisle. After rearranging some books on one side, he wandered over to the other side and moved a couple more. Now he was able to squat down, out of direct view of Shannon, and see through the bookshelf, where he had so slyly made a hole through the books. What he saw made him hard. There was no doubt in his mind now that this trophy wife was a full fledged nymphomaniac.

She had her hand under the table, and in the guy's lap, stroking him. He had one hand under the table, where he had pulled his cock out through his zipper, and was applying lube from a bottle to himself, and to Shannon's fist, which was wrapped firmly around his rod. Shannon surveyed the library, keeping an eye out for anybody who might catch them and enjoying the fact that she was giving this man a hand job right under everybody's nose. He must have been enjoying it; he took a good half hour to cum. Joe had since moved back to his own table, but saw the man's head tilt down towards his book and watched his eyes flutter closed.

Joe noticed the weight shift also as the man stiffened and braced himself with the table. Joe wondered if Shannon jerked him off into her hand, onto the floor, or just let him make a mess all over himself. The expression on her face barely changed through the whole process. After finishing him off, she allowed herself a small satisfied smile, and continued "reading". The gentleman took several moments to gain his composure back and then reached under the table, most likely to put himself away. He hung around for a little while, made a tiny bit of small talk with Shannon, then excused himself and left the library.

he remained, casually flipping pages in her assorted magazines for about another hour and a half, before taking a piece of paper from the table, and writing something down. She took the paper and the lube back into the aisle where the mystery man had been, emerging a moment later and heading out to her limo.

According to the schedule Moneybags had given Joe, she was headed home. This gave him time to check out more of this mystery. He went straight to the aisle she had just vacated and began searching the books for the one the man had pulled out, but not taken to the table. A few minutes later he was looking at a book on a scientific subject so mundane he couldn't even recall the title. What he did recall though, was a hollowed out center cut into the pages, big enough for the lube bottle and a note. Joe took the note and read.

He immediately gained a deeper appreciation for Shannon's obsession with the male reproductive organs. The note gave instructions about taking the lube, finding Shannon at her table, and asking what was basically a code question. It wasn't such a strange question that it would be offensive if asked to someone other than Shannon, but it was unique enough to identify the person asking as someone who had found the note. The note was to be kept; the lube was to be returned.

Joe found it fairly amusing that one caveat was mentioned in the note: This is a one-time thing, no repeats. So it appeared Shannon liked to randomly jerk guys off during her reading time. He was starting to think she should have gotten herself a job in porn. He also began formulating a plan that would change his fortune dramatically. By the time he got home less than an hour later, the plan was complete.

Joe made sure he was the next stranger to pull up a seat next to Shannon in the library. He even went as far as letting her stroke him off under the table, which she did with considerable skill. When she had finished aiming his blast onto the floor, he tucked himself away and collected the reading material he had been pretending to use. As he got up to leave, he reached into his wallet, pulled out a business card and dropped it on the table in front of her.

Then he leaned in and whispered, "You really need to call me."

Confusion and a little bit of fear registered on her face as he watched her read the card. With a smile, Joe turned and made his way outside. He hadn't even gotten his key in his car door when he heard her call after him, wanting to know if he had a moment. He fought back a smile, then turned and accepted her offer to speak privately in her limo.

Once inside, with the privacy window up, Joe explained that he was hired to tail her and determine whether or not she was having an affair. He explained that he had done so easily, and that what he had on her would probably ensure that she never saw a dime of Mr. Jefferson's money. He told her he wanted to give her a chance to explain herself before he reported back to her husband. He wanted to know everything she did, and everyone involved. He had enough to bury her, but if she confessed to everything, she might stand a chance.

She didn't see how that was going to work out exactly, but started to spill her guts anyhow. As it turned out, Shannon was quite the busy lady. The pool boy, the chauffeur, and the random strangers in the library were only part of a very well managed and secretive routine. Moneybags was rarely interested in sex she claimed, and when he was, it did nothing for her. Especially since his idea of a marathon was 5 min instead of the usual 3. Shannon had managed to convince the staff members involved to stay quiet about it by pointing out that they were benefiting physically and by promising them in writing, huge cuts of her husband's estate when he died.

Shannon's physician was included, billing her double his normal rates, and scheduling up to four additional visits a month, each of which were strictly for sex. She confessed to simply climbing into the stirrups and letting him fuck her on these visits while only blowing him on the regular ones. After listening to details about less frequent sexual beneficiaries, Joe laid out his plan.

"If you want to live the rest of your life off of your husband's money, this is what I want."

First she would match the money that Moneybags was currently paying him. He didn't care how she got it. Second, a month after his investigation of her was over, she was to hire him on as the estate Security Investigator, responsible for background checks on all employees. Her husband wouldn't have much to say, because he'd implicate himself by admitting he knew Joe already. Joe was to draw a fat salary, regardless of how often he actually had to perform background checks. And he would stay on until he decided to quit.

It was basically a retirement plan. And last but not least, Joe told Shannon that he was going to be adding himself to her menu of men. For starters, she would give up one of her library days. Instead of "reading" and jerking men off under the table, she would come and see him at his office to discuss security issues. He assured her that his office would empty save the two of them on those days.

Before getting out of the limo, Joe told her she could start in two days. If she agreed to the deal, AND proved she was worth it sexually, he would report back in two weeks to her husband that he had discovered absolutely nothing that would indicate she was having an affair. He opened the door and stepped out before she had a chance to respond. He would have her answer in a couple days, one way or the other.

Shannon walked thru his door promptly at ten o'clock on Thursday morning. She was wearing a soft cotton, designer summer dress, with a medium blue floral print, very casual for her. Her matching sandals laced up around her ankles and her calf's. The shoulders were very wide, almost off the shoulder, and designed to show off proudly her braless breasts. He forced back a grin when he managed to pull his eyes off her magnificent chest and saw her ridiculous Hollywood style glasses. They really did take away from the fact that she has a beautiful face and beautiful hair. She came straight to the point and told him she was accepting his offer. Now he allowed himself a smile.

Joe told her to move into the waiting area outside his private office while he locked the front door and pulled the blinds. After everything he had learned about her, he was still caught a little off guard when he walked back in from the hallway into his office reception area. Shannon was leaning back against his desk, one leg up on the end of the loveseat, and her skirt hiked up to the top of her thighs. His view of her lace covered pussy was clear as clear could be. The material was a bit darker than the outfit, and contrasted very nicely against her tone, booth-tanned skin. One hand was softly rubbing between her legs, while the other was sliding the top of her dress farther off her shoulders.

He approached her, stopping between her legs. He simultaneously hiked her skirt further and lifted her up onto the edge of the desk. With both hands, he gripper the top of her dress, and slowly pulled it down until it slipped over her aroused nipples. Her surgeon had done an excellent job, they were gorgeous. His hands cupped her firm tits from underneath, and gently squeezed. He rubbed her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, drawing a genuine moan from her. He expected nothing less; after all, she WAS addicted to sex. Her hand never left her crotch as he leaned her back and took each of her nipples into his mouth. He licked and sucked and nibbled. He even bit down a little, curious what her reaction would be.

She said nothing. Her hand was working feverishly between her thighs. Joe slipped one of his own down there to see how she was doing. His fingers came away soaked. He stood up and she laid all the way back on his desk while he undid his pants. He kicked his shoes into the corner and slid his pants all the way off. He moved around to the other side of the desk with his cock in hand, and rubbed it against Shannon's cheek. She opened her mouth willingly, ready to accept his manhood, but he spent a moment rubbing her entire face with his growing rod before pushing the head in.

She let him fuck her mouth for a few minutes before reaching up and taking him into her own hands. She was every bit as good as she had looked when she blew the pool boy and the chauffeur, even from the upside down angle. She took him all the way down until his balls rested across her nose.

Shannon's fingers had never stopped playing with her pussy, and her first orgasm came to her while she was sucking him. When he felt himself start to lose control, he pulled his cock from her mouth and moved back to the other side of the desk between her legs. Lifting her legs onto his shoulders, he pulled her panties aside, placed the head of his throbbing cock against her dripping wet pussy lips and plunged into her. He buried himself and started fucking her hard and deep. He knew however, he wasn't going to last very long.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • P. I. Joe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds