• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • PacMan

PacMan

"You don't want to play that old game, do you," Darren protested to Barbara?

"Why not," she replied? "I've never played a real arcade game before."

Barbara jiggled the joystick in her hand as she admired the vintage console, tucked back into a dark corner of the dingy pub.

"You don't see these things, anymore," she said with an expression of reverence.

"Yeah! That's because everybody's got X-Box, now," Darren snapped back.

"Got a quarter," Barbara asked?

"It's a waste," Darren griped.

"Well, if you don't want to play... ," said Barbara.

"Pac-Man," Darren grumped, handing over a coin, "that's, like, for kids!" Barbara dropped the coin into the slot on the front of the machine then pressed the start button. Perky, electronic music played and blocky, graphics flashed on the screen as the game began.

An sensation of electricity jolted through Barbara's body when she put her hand on the joystick and started to play. Her whole body tingled and her vision blurred. She felt dizzy and disoriented like she had suddenly been transported to another place. It took a minute for her head to clear. She realized that she really had been transported to another place!

Barbara looked down a long, narrow passage. Several corridors branched off in a maze of hallways. Glowing, blue disks of light lined the dark, tile floor. A slight chill fell over her body. She rubbed herself to get warm but, to her surprise, she discovered that her clothes were gone! They had all, somehow, been replaced by a skimpy, string bikini! Barbara stood, in confusion, trying to figure out what had happened until she heard the familiar, perky music begin to play. A strange realization hit her like a ton of bricks! "I'm INSIDE THE GAME," Barbara screamed!

Her mind raced as she tried to figure out what to do. "I'd better move," she thought! She walked along the hall and stepped over a blue circle on the floor. It made a funny, "Paku-Paku!" sound as she passed it. When she reached the end of the passage, Barbara turned right and continued to wander the maze, pleased with herself to be racking up so many points as she went.

A soft, rustling sound came from behind. Barbara turned to see what it was.

"Oh, my God," she screamed!

A large, round creature, covered in dense red fur was chasing her down the hall. Two large, round eyes, perched on top of its head stared straight at her. Barbara ran but the monster picked up its pace and quickly closed the gap between them. The red monster was hot on her heels! Its long, soft fur tickled as it brushed against the backs of her legs. She glanced behind as she dodged around the corner in an attempt to evade it.

"OOF!"

Barbara ran, face first, into a wall of green fur! In her haste to escape, she didn't remember that there were three other monsters in the maze. The green monster was lurking just around the corner. Barbara blundered right into its furry clutches. Its soft, pillowy body collapsed from the impact and wrapped itself around her. Barbara was snared in a sea of soft, green monster fur. She tried to get away but it was too late. She couldn't even move her arms. The green monster slowly engulfed Barbara's shapely body. She giggled and squirmed at the sensations of soft fur rippling over her bare skin, teasing her into submission.

Barbara felt her bra being torn away. She gasped out loud when fur encircled her breasts and brushed her nipples. She closed her eyes and sighed. Her body melted into the swirling softness pleasuring her tits.

No sooner had Barbara surrendered to the green monster's furry advances, it began to tickle her.

"You bastard," she shrieked!

No matter how hard she kicked and screamed, the green monster would not let her go. It tickled her stomach. It tickled her tits. It tickled her arms, her legs and her feet, even the spaces between her toes! The monster tickled Barbara, mercilessly, until she laughed and screamed herself to oblivion.

Perky, electronic music played again. Barbara found herself back in the starting place, this time she was topless. "Hmmm...," she thought as she looked down at herself. "Two lives left, I guess."

The "Paku-Paku!" sound echoed through the maze as Barbara raced off, racking up the points again. This time, she would remember to keep her eyes open for other monsters in the maze.

The red monster appeared on her heels again. She ran ahead of it, this time, dodging the green monster as she rounded the corner. Barbara made a complete lap around the maze, deftly dodging and outwitting the giant, furry monsters. The yellow monster turned a corner, ahead of her, and disappeared down another pathway. She turned around to look behind her. There was the pink monster, gaining ground from behind! After a couple of quick turns, Barbara thought she had lost Pinky. Around the corner, ahead, she spotted Clyde, the yellow monster, heading straight for her. She doubled back in order to get away but Pinky appeared from around the corner.

"Damn," Barbara hollered!

She had been cornered! There was no escape!

Barbara stood in defeat as the two monsters slowly closed in on her and swallowed her up in cloud of pink and yellow fur. Clyde took her by the arms with his yellow fur. Pinky took her from behind with his pink fur. Barbara laughed as fur tickled her stomach and teased her boobs. Pinky grabbed her around the waist and methodically pulled off her panties. Soon, the sensations of soft, pink fur glided over Barbara's shapely buttocks. It slid between her thighs and caressed her pussy, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. Barbara was soon moaning at the edge of climax.

Then, came the tickling again!

This time, from two monsters!

This time, punishment was twice as ruthless!

Pinky and Clyde took turns teasing Barbara to the edge before raining torrents of ticklish fur on her naked body. One of them teased her while the other one pleased her. She felt like she was on a roller coaster from hell. Barbara laughed and screamed and moaned in ecstasy until her consciousness dimmed and she found herself back at the starting place. This time, she was completely naked.

Barbara composed herself and, after a moment, the music played again. "Paku-Paku-Paku!" The score added up! Barbara raced through the maze. This time, she was determined to clear every dot without being snared by the furry monsters. She knew that her shapely, naked body would be defenseless against their furry onslaught if they caught her again!

The scoreboard showed 14,270 points before the monsters caught up to her again. It felt like she had been running for hours. She was beyond feeling tired. Fatigue was beginning to throw her off her game.

Barbara raced down the straightaway, Blinky, the red monster, in hot pursuit. She came to a crossroad and found herself, face to face with Inky, Pinky and Clyde.

"Shit!"

"Those damn monsters were just herding me," she howled in disgust!

Barbara threw up her hands in defeat. "I've got nothing left!"

The monsters hemmed her in from all sides. Barbara, standing naked in anticipation of what was to come, pled for mercy.

"It looks like I'm the guest of honor at a tickle party," Barbara laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde, shuddered in a silent gesture of laughter as they slowly closed in. Moans of ecstasy and shrieks of laughter, tinged with screams of ticklish agony rang out. This time, there would be no stopping until all of Barbara's 14,270 points had been cashed in. They tickled and teased Barbara to countless furgasms for nearly four hours before they finally freed her.

"What just happened," Barbara asked as she looked around the pub.

"I think you just made the high score," said Darren!

"No, I mean... Like... I was... Inside...," stammered Barbara.

Barbara ordered another drink from the bartender while she recovered from her experience. She sat silently sipping her drink while Darren watched a football game on television. She ordered a refill and downed it.

Barbara took a ten-spot out of her purse and laid it on the bar.

"Change to play the game," she said to the bartender.

He counted out a pile of coins and slid them across the bar, to Barbara, with a slight smile on his face. He glanced at her, then at her boyfriend, Darren, before glancing at the machine on the other side of the room. She returned a barely perceptible nod. Barbara picked up the pile of change then grabbed Darren by the shirt sleeve and towed him across the room, toward the game.

"Let's play doubles," she said, dropping two coins into the slot.

She pushed the start button before stepping aside.

"You go first," Barbara smiled!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • PacMan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 310 milliseconds