Pajama Choices

'Right about... there,' he thought. He rubbed the area as hard as he could, as Tina bit his shoulder and screamed. Her body heaved against him as the orgasm washed over her, Mark pushing a little harder as her muscles clenched hard around his fingers - almost painfully so.

After several seconds, he slowed as he felt her begin to subside. He slipped his fingers out and gently rubbed her mound as she leaned heavily on him, panting hard and weakly moaning.

"Wow..." she said, breathlessly. "That... was... wow..."

"Glad you enjoyed it." He gently kissed the side of her head as she tried to regain control of her breathing.

Finally, he felt her hand take a hold of his cock and give him several firm tugs as she lifted her head and gazed in to his eyes, hers hungry with desire. "Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked, slowly and seductively.

"Turn around," he instructed. She did, and rubbed his cock between her cheeks as she reached up to adjust the angle of the showerhead.

"Little different having someone in here the same height as me," Mark observed as she leaned forward a bit a slipped up over the top of him. He leaned his back against the wall and tilted his hips to line up with her entrance.

"Ready?" she asked, looking back as she braced herself against the front of the shower. Nestled between her lips, his cock twitched in anticipation.

He nodded, his hands gripping her hips. She slammed her hips back, moaning, and Mark grunted as she bottomed out against him.

"Damn, you're tight!" he exclaimed, and Tina simply moaned with delight.

She slid her hips back and forth. Feeling his cock move effortlessly inside of her... but about an inch of movement was all she could get in the cramped shower stall.

Mark noticed the issue as well. "Uh... scoot forward a little," he suggested. She tried, but when she shifted her upper body she ended up with a face full of water.

Coughing and sputtering, she shifted back and Mark was pressed fully against the wall. "Guess I didn't realize how much easier this was with Maddy being so short."

"I don't think this is going to work..." Tina admitted. "I think we're both too tall."

"Yep, downside of a small house."

"So..." Tina said, sliding off of him and shutting off the water. "Shall we return to the living room?"

Mark smiled. "First one there gets to be on top."

Tina shrieked and slid open the shower door. Not even bothering to reach for towels, they both clamored for the door, slipping and sliding the entire way on the tile floor. Hands, arms, and feet were everywhere, and both of them were laughing.

Luckily it was a short distance to the carpet of the hallway, so neither of them slipped and fell. Standing as she was by the shower door, Tina's head start won her the race. She reached the couch bed a split second before Mark, and they both collapsed in to a laughing, panting heap that soon found them passionately kissing once more.

The sounds of Maddy and Todd's lovemaking that were coming through the wall caught their attention.

Tina giggled. "Sounds like they're having fun. Should we do this?"

"Hell, yeah!"

With that, Tina rolled over and crawled to the head of the bed. On all fours with her ass in the air, she gave it an inviting smack with her hand. "Hop on, big boy," she ordered.

"So you like it from behind..." Mark said, and 'Just like my Maddy,' his mind finished. He admired her full, round ass as he lined up the head of his cock, and Tina gasped as he slammed in to her, their bodies meeting with a loud, wet 'slap' sound.

"Oh, yeahhh... Get in there nice and deep!" she groaned as he slammed his hips against her, his cock coming nearly the full length back out on each thrust. With a firm grip on her hips, he pulled her hard against him each time he buried his cock to the hilt.

"Fuuuuck, yesssss...' Tina hissed, slamming her hips back as well. "Fuck me, Mark, fuck me hard!" she growled.

Mark grunted as he pounded away at her. 'Been so long,' he thought, 'I half expected her to feel like Maddy...'

He watched her ass cheeks shake each time they slammed together, then his eyes wandered up along her back, up her neck, and to where her blonde hair sat swaying. It wasn't nearly as impressive of a sight as Maddy's, but it still looked good as her body rocked back and forth.

'I wonder, if she likes...' He reached up and took hold of Tina's hair. It wasn't as easy to get a grip on in comparison, but he managed.

"Ahh, yeahhhh!" she shouted as he quickly, but gently, pulled her head up and back. "Ahh... Yeah... ride that ass!" she moaned, one hand furiously rubbing her clit.

Tina was moaning nearly continuously now, and Mark paused a second to readjust his knee placement. It didn't take long, but it was enough for Tina to shout, "Don't you dare stop!"

Mark laughed and replied, "Wouldn't dream of it," before starting up an even faster rhythm. Tina moaned even louder, then he felt her pussy start to clench.

"Spank me, Mark, spank me hard!" she told him, both of them oblivious to the entire couch & bed rocking and thumping against the wall. He released her hair and gave her a firm slap on the ass, and that really pushed her over the edge. She gave a short, strangled shriek, then several half grunts as her body shook.

Mark spanked her a couple more times during her orgasm, feeling her pussy grip him even tighter with each one. 'I'm not ready to cum yet, though,' he thought, and held off on any more.

After what seemed like several minutes, he finally felt her pussy relax. He had to slow down during her orgasm to keep control of his own impending release, but thankfully the feeling subsided considerably.

'Not yet...' he thought, '...fuck, this feels amazing!'

"That was incredible," he heard her say over the wet, slapping sounds of their union. "How's it feel to fuck your wife's best friend... and with her permission, no less?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic," he answered in ragged breaths. "How does it feel to fuck your best friend's husband?"

She giggled. "Something I hope we do more often."

Even buried inside her, he felt his cock twitch at the thought.

"You're slowing down... getting close back there?"

"Not quite," he answered, finally noticing that he had slowed down. "My legs are getting a bit tired, though."

"Mmmm... That's too bad. I wouldn't mind you getting me off again like that."

"Me, either."

"Want to try to finish back there, or would you like to switch?"

Still thrusting and savoring the feel of her, he slid a hand over and ran his thumb around her other, puckered, hole. "Care to try here?" he asked.

"Um, no," came her firm answer. "I don't even let Todd do anything back there."

"Sorry," he said, mentally kicking himself for making her mad as he slowly slid his cock out. "Just curious."

"No, I'm sorry," she said as she shifted forward, her pussy feeling oddly empty without him inside. She turned around and sat facing him, sighing and groaning softly as the muscles in her legs shifted & relaxed.

She smiled softly at him. "That came out a little harsher than I intended. I just..." she twirled her hand, trying to think of the right words, "I just... Todd has wanted to before, but I'm... just not... I just don't like that."

"Hey, that's fine," he reassured her, stroking her hair. "No problem. You have just as much say in this as I do, and I'm... just very thankful to have this time with you."

Tina smiled, relieved. "Thanks for not being mad."

"Thank you for not being mad."

'I bet he gets his chance with Maddy,' Mark thought.

Both of them looked back at the bedroom door as Maddy let out a guttural growl and the headboard thumped even harder against the wall.

"Well, now!" Tina said as they both laughed.

"So, how do you want to do this?"

"How 'bout I ride you for a bit?"

"Works for me." Mark leaned back and stretched out on the bed, his head down at the foot end. He grimaced at the protests from his legs, but his expression quickly turned to wonder as Tina crawled up and straddled him, her hanging breasts swaying as she moved.

Tina grinned when she noticed his gaze. "We have a mirror on our headboard so Todd can watch my face and boobs while he fucks me."

"Looks like we both have good tastes... Long as you don't mind me getting handsy," Mark said with a smile.

"Maybe I'll even rub them in your face while I'm fucking you," she offered, licking her lips.

"Please, do."

With that, she lifted herself up and guided his cock to her waiting hole. She rubbed herself around on the head, listening to him moan with anticipation. Without warning, she slammed down and impaled herself on him. Her pussy pleasantly sore from his previous efforts, she still gasped with pleasure while Mark grunted and nearly sat bolt-upright.

He put a hand on the back of her head and gently pulled her to him, their lips meeting passionately once more. They moaned in to each other's mouth as she slowly slid up and down on his cock.

She picked up the pace as she felt his hand work its way between their bodies until his fingers found her clit. Moaning harder now, she took a hold of and sucked on his lower lip as his fingers added to her pleasure.

With his other hand, he traced his fingernails up and down her back, which sent shivers all over her body. Coupled with the sensations between her legs, soon both her breathing and bouncing quickened right before another orgasm came over her.

"Fuck, Mark..." she said after it passed. "A few more like that and you'll have to fuck me in my sleep once I pass out."

He kissed her again. "I'll see what I can do."

"Guess I'll have to smother you with my boobs before you can." With that, she shifted and hung her breasts in his face, pressing down slightly. She heard his muffled moan of joy and closed her eyes as his hands, lips, and tongue savored them.

His tongue and gentle nibbles, combined with the soft tweaks and pinches on her nipples, sent electric zings straight to her pussy. She was vaguely aware of her own moaning as she came again.

After it passed, she sat up and wordlessly tried to catch her breath as Mark continued to caress and fondle her breasts.

'You're not riding him anymore' came a voice through the fog in her mind. 'Apparently, he doesn't mind too much,' she answered back.

Once she felt like she had her breathing under control, she began stroking him with her pussy again. "I suppose I should get you off at some point, huh?" she asked, her eyes still closed.

"Whenever you're ready," came his answer. "I'm enjoying everything."

"Let me get them puppies bouncing for you, then," she said as she sped back up.

"Damn," she heard him moan as he watched her breasts heave and bounce.

She rode him faster and harder, slapping her hips against him. "Damn, Tina... you know how to ride..."

'Todd sure enjoys it, too,' she thought.

As she leaned back slightly and continued to fuck him, she felt his hands caress and grip her ass. About that time, her eyes finally opened as she heard the bedroom door.

They both looked over as Todd & Maddy came out. "Don't mind us, we're just going to, uh, freshen up," Maddy announced with a sheepish smile. Both were still breathing hard, and their hair was rather disheveled.

Todd leaned over on his was by and kissed Tina tenderly, then caressed her face as she smiled at him and continued her work.

Mark looked his wife up and down, then noticed she had a small line of his friend's cum leaking from her pussy and running down the inside of her thigh. "Damn, babe. You look hot!" he informed her.

"I feel well fucked," she said as she followed Todd to the bathroom.

Their eyes followed their partners until they were out of sight, then they looked back at each other. "You ready?" Tina asked.

Mark nodded.

"Okay, then. Let's make sure they can hear you over the shower." She braced herself back on her hands and started slamming up and down on his cock hard and fast. Mark groaned hard, and she smiled as his face clenched in enjoyment.

"Come on, Mark. Cum for me. Cum hard, baby."

"I'm close" he grunted, then he let out a loud groan. His back arched, and he started bucking upwards against her down thrusts, fucking against her as his cock released its load deep in her pussy.

Tina threw her head back and savored the feel of him erupting inside of her, feeling him pulse and spurt time after time.

Mark moaned as she milked every last drop from him, then she slid off of his deflating member and collapsed on the bed next to him in blissful exhaustion.

"I hope... when I get you... off..." Mark said between breaths, "it feels... even half... that good."

"Oh, babe... believe me, it does," she panted back.

After several deep kisses, the two fell in to a deep, content, dreamless sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Pajama Choices
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds