Pam & Ethan Take A Chance Ch. 05

The shaft was buried deep in her pussy to within an inch of his pubic hair, and her small, delicate pussy lips were stretched wide around it. He tried to pull back but couldn’t get it to come out without making her wince and cry like she was in pain.

"Does that hurt?"

"A little. Don’t take it out, ok?"

"I have to take it out sometime."

"Later, ok? It’s too tight."

"I can get something to make it slippery."

"How about your stuff? That should do it, won’t it?" she said, and touched his cheek.

Ethan grinned and pumped his hips a few times. Pam’s eyes closed and she gasped.

"That doesn’t hurt, does it?"

She shook her head. Her elbows gave out and she fell back on the bed. He pulled her hips up, bent her legs back and leaned over her. She whimpered. He thrust himself forward.

"Oh God Ethan please," she groaned.

The whole bed shook. By then he didn’t care if all the women in the back yard came up to watch. He was gonna shoot his cum inside his sister.

He dug his heels into the soft carpet and pushed his cock into her with long, slow strokes and a hard thrust that pushed her across the bed. She put her arms over her head and pushed against the headboard to hold herself still. Her lips were still a little puffy from the beating, and parted just a bit. A drop of saliva leaked from the corner of her mouth and ran down her cheek. Her eyes were squeezed shut A tiny tear ran from her right eye and mixed with the drop of saliva on her cheek. She whimpered with each hard thrust and he was sure he was hurting her, but there was no way he could stop until he dumped his cum inside her.

He rocked faster. She started moaning and crying his name out loud. She put her arms around his neck and squeezed tight like she was holding on for her life. Her body bucked against his, pushing off the bed, and her moans were deep and brief, like she couldn’t breathe, like she was cumming. Was he really making his sister cum a second time?

He couldn’t hold back any longer. The build up made his body tense, and the release made him groan out loud. His whole body shuddered and he leaned into Pam like he was trying to flatten her into the mattress. His cock was pumping her full of cum and it felt like more than he’d ever cum in his life. Her cunt contracted around his shaft like she was holding it in a clamp. Or was it his cock expanding to stretch her even wider?

He lay on top of her, panting and sweating. He pushed himself up. Pam was limp beneath him, her body pressed into the mattress like an impression in soft clay. Her eyes were closed. Was she even breathing?

He touched her cheek. She was warm, even covered in a light mist of perspiration. He put his finger under her nose to feel for a breath, but her eyes opened slowly like she was groggy with sleep, and she smiled.

"You did it," she said in a low, raspy voice. Her hand reached up and touched the side of his face. "I feel it inside. Now kiss me."

He bent down over her again and touched his lips to hers. An electric tingle skittered down his spine like a cold drop of water, and a roar like an ocean storm whipped up in his ears. Her lips were delicate and sweet, like the velvety petals of a rose. Her hand glided over the hard, muscular ridges of his sweaty back.

"I’ll never forget this," Ethan said.

"Does it have to be just this once?"

He started to answer but paused. Did it have to be?

Her hand pushed between their bodies to her crotch. Her fingers found the shaft of his dick, where it had her soft pussy lips spread open.

"It’s really in there. How did you get the whole thing in?" she said.

He shrugged. "I don’t know. It just fit."

He lifted himself off her and she whimpered. Her hands grabbed for his hips.

"Go slow," she said.

He pulled back with his hips and she squealed.

"I don’t think it’s gonna come out. You’re still too tight."

Only a couple of inches of his shaft had withdrawn from her tiny hole. Her legs were still spread around his hips and dangled off the bed. He lifted her to look under her butt. Where was all that cum? Nothing had leaked out of her.

"Ethan, please, be gentle," she said.

"I have to get it out. We can’t let Mom find us like this."

He tried to push her away but she just screamed.

"What should I do?" he said.

She pointed to the night stand by her bed.

"There’s some baby oil in the top drawer. Try that."

He reached for the night stand and had to turn her on the bed. His cock pulled her body with it. She bit her lower lip and just whimpered.

The bottle of baby oil was right at the front of the top drawer. He popped the cap off and squirted the oil on the shaft of his cock, where it was wedged in her slit. He worked it back and forth, and slowly his cock came out, like a long sword withdrawing from a tight sheath, ready for one more battle.

The head flopped out and released a flood of cum that puddled on her bedspread. Pam groaned and collapsed.

"Sorry about that. I’ll clean it up," Ethan said, pointing to the puddle.

"Don’t worry about it. I like the smell," she said. She held her hand out. "Help me up, please."

He took her hand and pulled her off the bed. She leaned on him with her wobbly legs and looked at herself in the full length mirror attached to the back of her closet door.

"What are you looking at?" he said.

"I just want to know if I can see anything different about myself."

Ethan studied her reflection. Besides her flushed, sweaty face and her tousled, tangled hair, he could see nothing unusual about her. She was still his cute little sister, with a body that got better looking every time he saw her.

"What do you see?" he said.

She brushed her hair away from her eyes.

"I don’t know. I’m pretty sure, though, I’ll never be the same."

She pressed on her belly and a trickle of cum dribbled from her slit down the inside of her thigh. She reached between her legs to touch it.

"Damn, Ethan. That’s a lot of cum you got," she said. She put her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Tomorrow I’ll fuck your ass."

She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Promise?" she said.

He moved his hand down her bare back and squeezed her tight ass, which fit almost completely in his hand.

"Promise."

"I can’t wait."

He helped her to the chair and she sprawled back with her legs spread and used the edge of the dresser to hold herself up. More cum leaked from her pussy and stained the seat.

"I have to go find Mom," he said, and pulled up his shorts. His dick still made a bulge, although not quite as pronounced. After finally sharing it with Pam, he was proud to let anyone look upon it.

"Are you gonna tell her what we did?"

"No way. That would freak her out."

He stopped outside her room, looking into his room across the hall. He felt different inside, too. The world looked a little different, although he couldn’t out his finger on it. His desk and his dresser and all of his movies on the rack all looked different in his eyes.

"Ethan?" Mom called from downstairs.

He started down the stairs and she was right there at the bottom.

"There you are. I was just coming to find you," she said.

"Yeah, I was just-" he started to say, but she was looking at him funny.

"Ethan, are you all right? You look different," she said.

His throat tightened. Could she read it on his face? A moment ago he wanted to tell the world that he had just drilled his sister and she loved it, and now he was feeling so guilty he wanted to run and hide.

"I ... I’m fine. Why?"

"Nothing, I guess. You just look ... more grown up, I guess. Anyway, I want you to meet one of my friends." She glanced at his crotch. He was a few steps higher on the stairs and his groin was right at her eye level. She looked away quickly. "I’m glad to see you took care of your problem. Was it hard?"

"Uh ..."

Mom blushed bright red.

"What a ridiculous question. Of course it was hard. Come on. I want you to meet my friend. She has a daughter about your age."

She took his hand and pulled him down the stairs. He rolled his eyes and followed. There was always another girl.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds