Panty Confessions

"Cover your eyes for a minute," she said, long pause as she removed her panties, I sensed a deja vu moment, "OK."

A tangerine coloured thong was thrust into my hand, warm, damp and, I assumed, nicely perfumed.

"Well, go on," Mandy prompted, "I was intrigued by the sudden effect my last pair had on you."

I did as I was asked. Of course the natural odours did the trick, and rapidly too - possibly from also knowing just a tee-shirt covered her sex again.

"Wow," said Mandy, in admiration of my sudden bulge. "Shut your eyes and keep my panties to your nose."

I was puzzled. A few days ago she was angry at what I'd done. Now she was ... what? ... unzipping me! Was this a tease? Would she bite and call it revenge? No. Keeping my eyes closed was a tease as I could only feel her soft, warm lips enclose my engorged member and I was forbidden to watch.

It was a tease also that, unlike some girls I've known, she didn't try to stuff all of my ramrod in her mouth at once. Far from it - I could feel her teeth gently push my foreskin back, then lick the extra-sensitive normally hidden tip. Her lips began to gently suck as I sensed myself getting harder and harder.

Mandy pulled back, "How did you manage to keep this so secret?" before continuing her exploration of the most sensitive and the most pleasurable part of me.

"Tell you what," she added, "Let me keep this monster happy and you can have my panties any time you want."

I was, to be honest, rather puzzled. OK, I know my pocket pal is rather thicker in circumference than others I've sneaked a look at but I'd guess it's no longer than average and I'd never brag about it. But Mandy seemed to have taken a shine to it and I wasn't going to complain.

"Don't you have a, er, boyfriend?" I asked, though I probably shouldn't have done. I took another sharp intake of breath as Mandy's talents continued.

"He's back home, he's a jerk at times and right now I'm randy and in need of some comfort. Cum isn't fattening, chocolate is."

I stopped talking. My best friend was no way inside Mandy's mouth, then her lips glided back to tease my bell end again. I inhaled her pussy scent, courtesy of her panties.

"No, slower," I began, but it was too late. My cum gun began to rapidly fire cum deep inside Mandy's mouth. Still she didn't slow until the muscle contractions ceased, going on longer than I could ever remember.

Mandy licked every last drop. No part of my eruption went to waste.

"Your turn now," an order not a request. Mandy was good at giving orders.

Pulling me roughly to her, she lay awkwardly at first on her bed. I knelt as she got more comfortable. Her sex was no longer covered and displayed, through a well trimmed bush, all of the most interesting parts of her body.

The scent there was even better than from her panties but I was nervous, not having gone down on a girl before. To refuse would have been a no-brainer and I tried my best.

"You haven't done this before, have you?" Mandy soon sussed me out.

"No," I answered, I dare not lie.

"A cunny virgin? That's sweet. Here," she pointed. "Being licked makes me far more sensitive. It's fantastic."

I tried not to say too much, I didn't want to dig myself a hole. Little by little I knew my efforts were working. Mandy's movements, sometimes squeezing her thighs against me, and the incomprehensible noises from her throat were soon replaced by an overwhelming orgasm.

We had little to say afterwards. We'd both satisfied a need, a need for sexual arousal and release. No kisses, no hugs, no love was involved.

--

I guess it's fair to say that once the tempting fragrance emanating from a small patch of panties fabric had wafted its way into my memory, it became a drug. OK, I was rather older than some, having started at university before I sampled that delectable odour.

There was never any shortage of supply and I'd swear that Mandy had spoken to the other girls in that house. Mandy took my shyness under her wing and for a short while she taught me how to fully appreciate a young woman's body and, yes, I fucked her a number of times. She told me that her personal fragrance seemed to arouse me more than any of her boyfriends, and that extra hardness made it better when I was inside her.

--

I'd been around the house when my sisters had birthday parties but nothing had prepared me for my first student party away from home. The house where we stayed was small, so I expected only a handful of friends coming to Sue's party. I should have been prepared as we'd all clubbed together to buy food - most of it only just still fresh, prices slashed at the supermarket. I thought we'd bought well over what was needed. How wrong I was!

One of the home-devised recipes I was proud of was a burger relish - a mishmash of tomato, onion, garlic, herbs and spices - which (in my opinion) made McD's look like amateurs. Mandy had asked me to make plenty, but to add some extra herbs that she'd got from a uni friend. I never thought to ask what these dried herbs were, but I just trusted Mandy.

By 7.30pm Saturday evening, the house was rapidly filling. Half an hour later there was little room to move, and luckily not many more arrived after that. We hadn't bought much booze in, on the assumption that it was an unwritten rule that party goers always brought their own. There was an uneven mix of boys and girls, though I was never going to complain about a 3 girls to 1 boy ratio.

It didn't take long to realise that the party was livening up at a very fast pace. As I was busy serving up the sausage and burgers I'd put that down to the copious amounts of alcohol. Wrong again!

"Hi, er um," said a very pretty young lady whose hand was very firmly squeezing my butt."

"Ryan," I replied, "My mum had a crush on Ryan O'Neal - you know, the Love Story guy."

"Hi, Ryan," said Kristen, reaching up on tiptoe to kiss me on the cheek. "Can I have another burger please, and lots of that delicious onion stuff on top." I took that to mean the onion relish, my secret formula plus the extra herbs Mandy had given me.

I handed the burger bun, filled as requested, to Kristen. "That OK for you?"

"Thanks," said Kristen, smiling. She reached up to kiss me gently on the lips then smiled again.

I was aware of the noise of chatter in the room becoming gradually louder, laughter broke out more and more often, people returning for another hotdog or burger 'with that marvellous onion sauce'.

"Ryan," said Mandy, her mouth almost in my ear so that I could hear what she was saying, "How much of that herb I gave you went into the onion garnish?"

"All of it," I replied. "I sampled a teaspoonful when I'd mixed it in and it tasted great."

"Oh shit," Mandy's jaw dropped. "You were only supposed to use around a quarter of it. Didn't I tell you that?"

"I can't remember you saying so. Why, what's wrong?"

Mandy seemed to avoid the question. "And have you reheated all of the relish?"

"No, I hadn't a clue how much we'd need for the party. Half of it's in the fridge but I I'm soon going to need it. Everybody's asking for extra."

"Just go easy on it. Tell them you're running out."

That was easier said than done. The girls in particular were very persuasive. Eventually the whole tub was gone and Kristen had far more than her share. Cooking duties over, she pulled me to the corner of the room where there was a little free space.

"Just wanted to tell you Ryan that this is the best party I've been to in ages." She reached up, pulled my head down a little and unhinged her jaw. This small parcel of fun was an expert kisser.

"It's not my party," I gasped, struggling to get my breath back. "It's Zoe's. All I've done is cook some stuff." OK, I'd rigged up some speakers and put some CD's on but that wasn't so difficult.

"But those burgers with that onion and herbs stuff, they were the best for miles."

Come to think of it, the last couple I'd saved for myself and I'd only just managed to find time to do that before the last of the reserve relish had gone. I was beginning to feel rather chilled and more in the mood. Added to that, Kristen's awesome kissing had left me with a first class boner. By the gyrations of Kristen's hips, I guess she'd noticed too.

I didn't need a second invitation to kiss, and this time my hands went up inside Kristen's top. Given her short legs and skinny waist, finding that she didn't need a bra wasn't unexpected. Her tits were in proportion to the rest of her and, judging by her hips grinding harder against me, they were very sensitive. I guess I'd got used to seeing both my sisters as they'd grown up. Not that I'd seen their tits much, but I certainly was used to seeing how, at times, their blouses and tops seemed to be too small.

I was beginning to care less about Kristen's shortcomings. I just couldn't remember ever feeling so relaxed and so fucking horny so as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest open bedroom door I never asked why. However, we were out of luck. The bed was already taken, as was the next. Hell, was everyone feeling the same way as us?

We made it up to my room, still locked. By the time we'd made it up the two flights of stairs we had discarded most of our clothes. My mind was in a whirl and couldn't ever remember a time when I needed shoot a stack of cum more urgently. I hit the idea that Kristen was equally desperate to have that comforting feeling of cum shot inside her. Relatively experienced as I was, I let Kristen take the lead. OK I'd fucked but every time had been vanilla sex, no variety at all and, to be completely honest, I was presently enjoying the combination of sniffing panties and whacking off.

Without a pause for thought, Kristen was on top of me, skilfully arranging her cunt lips around my rod then neatly easing it inside her. After taking me in to the hilt she paused, smiled,

"Hey, big guy. Where you been hiding all this time?"

"Em ... in the kitchen?" OK, I know, the lamest of lame replies.

Miss Littletits seemed to ignore the lameness, or the weed-induced (as I found out later) chillout bypassed it. I felt so chilled yet so buzzing. She looked at me, a puzzled expression on her face and no movement at all from her hips. I was simply buried inside her.

She laughed, "Sorry. I was just trying to imagine you stood cooking and wearing only a chef's hat."

"I could arrange that for you ..." Oh fuck, what did I just say?

"Now?" Kristen's face looked quizzical and funny both at the same time. We both burst out laughing, the movement of her body reminding me I was still buried deep, her slender weight pushing me fully into her.

"Well maybe later," I replied, still not understanding why I'd said it.

Kristen began to move ever so slowly. Hell, we had till eternity as far as we were both concerned. At that moment, time seemed have stopped and nothing mattered in the world apart from our union. Kristen was tight but her love cave was swamped with her juices. Every tiny movement felt as good for her as it did for me.

The tiny cones of her breasts rose slightly then fell, in rhythm with her movements. Her ribcage showed a little behind her lightly toned skin. Kristen smiled at me, again a quizzical smile as if she was trying to work something out.

"I like you Ryan." she said, "And you feel good inside me." She gave no other reason.

"Thank you," I replied simply, "And you're making me feel good too."

"A little faster?"

"A little, maybe, but let's make this last." I was quite content to let her vagina massage my full length.

"That was the right answer. Most guys want a quick wham bam, which is why I like to be on top."

I gently thumbed both her nipples, feeling them harden. She shut her eyes and her quizzical expression turned to one of pleasure. Her face was equally tanned, framed by short mid brown hair giving her a somewhat boyish look.

Little by little her speed increased, the expression on her face betraying the intensity of the pleasure feelings inside her.

"Pinch me," she barked suddenly. I squeezed hard on her nipples and she winced in pleasurable pain "Again, harder, pull," she cried, now pumping up and down faster and faster. I tried hard to hold back cumming inside her.

"Harder. Now. Harder. Pull."

I lost my fight to withhold shooting inside her as she screamed, orgasmic pulses ripping through her. I just couldn't stop pumping my jizz, Kristen's own movements amplifying my own pleasure. Slowly everything calmed down to normal. We were spent, Kristen leaning forward to kiss me, trying hard to keep me inside her.

Even the pressure of Kristen's small breasts against my chest was very erotic as she lay there on top of me. We lay a while, eventually making a move to return to the party. I picked her panties from the floor, held them to my nose.

"You smell good," I remarked, smiling broadly.

"You perv!" answered Kristen, with an equally broad smile.

"Can I keep these to remind me?" I asked. Well if you don't ask, you don't get.

She thought a moment. "Sure. Why not?" she answered.

"And if I buy you a drink at 'The Suffering Student', say tomorrow evening, you'll replace them?"

"I'll think about it."

"I guess that's a date then," I added.

Kristen nodded, "OK."

Our new friendship blossomed. I tried to ration my use of female students' panties, but I soon lost count of the number of exhilarating wanks I had behind closed doors.

Come December of that year, the end of the first semester, I had gone from panty virgin to panty connoisseur. Of course I began to realise later that it was becoming a habit, almost an addiction.

Back at home over the Christmas season I began to take much more notice of what was in the dirty laundry to such an extent that I began to feel guilty of my obsession.

On January 1st I made a New Year's Resolution.

It lasted just one day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds