• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Fantasy-Hurricane Kate Ch. 01

Panty Fantasy-Hurricane Kate Ch. 01

'A day like any other,' thought Kyle to himself. The view outside his Research Triangle Park office was a little boring with the leaves all fallen and the snow not yet come. It felt good anyway to see the world and the weather. Kept him from getting office fatigue.

He liked his job as a senior accountant but he did get a little bored by the routine at times. Still he knew he shouldn't complain. He was paid very well and could work from home when he wanted. His co-workers were friendly and he enjoyed the company of several of them for regular lunches. Margaret and Lin were his favorites. They were both beautiful women but he was too shy to ask either of them out. They seemed very at ease with him and he consoled himself with that platonic intimacy.

Whenever he thought about asking Lin or Margaret out on a real date, all he had to do was remember the panties he was wearing as his daily underwear and his hopes died. Neither of them would talk to him again if they knew he was a sissy. Anyone would think he was a freak if they found out.

Of course, he could simply stop wearing women's lingerie but he'd tried that path before and it never lasted very long. He was just drawn the delicate satins and silks, the exquisite feel of them on his body, ways that no male clothing felt. The transformation, in his mind, into someone more feminine, sexual, sensual, and desirable. No, taking off the panties wasn't an option.

After a pleasant daydream about Lin and sharing her wardrobe, he got himself refocused on the quarterly reports. They were due in a few days and he'd gotten a lot of last minute changes from the different departments to validate. He almost didn't notice when his cell phone buzzed with an incoming text message.

"Baby brother! Guess what! In town and need a place 2 stay so I'm here 2 visit u! No hurry home. Nice lady let me in. c u 2nite!"

Kyle was really surprised. His sister Kate lived in Los Angeles with her partner, Chris. Had something happened between them? She obviously couldn't go home to their parents who had never recovered after her declaration as a lesbian. Their older sister, Charlotte, was as stuck up as their parents so coming to him was her only resort for family support.

He didn't mind the invasion. He had a very nice townhouse with two bedrooms. In fact, he'd taken advantage of the second bedroom to house... his... 'Oh my god...'

When Kyle finally re-opened his eyes, he saw Lin leaning over him. Her silk blouse was stretched taut in front by her heavy breasts and he could see the stitching pattern on her satin bra through the material. Her eyes were searching his face with genuine worry. She was so close he could kiss her...

"Kyle, are you alright? Should we call 911?" she asked anxiously. A quick glance around showed Tom, Peter, and Margaret were also in his office looking at him with concern. Thoughts of a magical Penthouse Forum moment vanished.

'Okay, I guess I fainted. I don't faint. I wonder why... oh shit,' he thought in quick succession.

"He just went dead white!" cried Lin. "Call the hospital!"

"No, no, no," he blurted. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Stood up too fast. Got dizzy." He strained to get himself up and eventually Tom and Lin helped him into his office chair.

"I'm feeling much better already," he lied. He felt nauseated. Lin put her hand on his forehead and without fail his cock began to swell.

"You're awfully clammy," she muttered and then put her hands on his neck, searching for his pulse. She was so close, her breasts were so beautiful, and he could inhale her perfume. He couldn't stop his pants from tenting as his cock got rock hard.

"Aw, he's fine. You're giving him a woody, Lin," teased Tom.

She jerked back her hands and couldn't stop herself from glancing down. He didn't 'display' well with his cock limited as it was in his personal lingerie but his erection was clearly prominent. Her face still went beet red and led them all quickly out of the office.

He couldn't move from the chair until he felt his cock slowly give up the fantasy and soften. He had to deal with reality and a near miss with fantasy girl Lin wasn't his problem.

He had no idea how long Kate had been in his apartment. He had no idea if she'd explored upstairs and found his 'special bedroom'. Two decades of keeping his sissy fetish secret might have been shattered out of nowhere. He struggled to pull himself together.

Finally, he felt strong enough to stand. He grabbed all the folders he was supposed to be working on and added his laptop, stuffing the pile into his satchel.

"I'm going to take a rest at home. Try to shake off whatever this was," he announced as he left his office. Lin was nowhere to be seen. Tom and Peter were looking at him with lewd grins. Margaret stepped out of her cubicle.

"We'll hold the fort, Kyle. Go recharge your batteries," she said kindly.

Kyle tried calling Kate's cell multiple times in the parking garage and on the road but it kept going right to voice mail. His torture was drawn out for the full thirty minutes of his commute. Finally, he pulled up to the row of townhouses and stopped in front of the one he'd bought two years ago. Kate's beat-up Volvo was in his regular space but he had two for the townhouse so he took the other one.

He glanced inside her car. Magazines, random clothes, and papers made a layer of debris everywhere but the driver's seat but he saw no luggage.

When he got to the door, he couldn't bring himself to open it. He felt faint and sat on the front step to calm himself. Certainly she'd discovered everything. Of course she knew all his kinky little secrets, the fetishes that aroused him so powerfully but shamed him as well.

If he could imagine anyone in the world to reveal his secret to, it would be her but he knew it wouldn't end well. He'd told two other women about his passion, women he'd truly loved, and they'd each walked away in disgust. He couldn't tell anyone he cared about. But he also couldn't leave her there alone. Summoning his shaky courage, he went to face the music.

"Kate?" he called out as he opened the door and dropped his satchel in a chair in the room he used as his home office.

"Back here, sweetcheeks," she chirped back. He went through the hall to the family room connected to the kitchen. Kate was lounging on his L-shaped sectional surrouned by piles of her baggage. She was watching Avatar on his big 3D TV.

"This is amazing! Baby brother, you have the best toys!"

He flushed and groaned inside. 'Great, she found my toys too.'

"What happened, Sis? I mean you're sure welcome but it's kind of a surprise."

She flipped off the glasses and turned off the TV. "I know, I know. Big surprise. Surprise to me too to be honest but it had to be done. I didn't know if you'd really have room for me so I just left me stuff here."

"Of course I've got room..." he began, his happiness at seeing his elusive sister again distracting him from the crushing of his entire world.

"I didn't want to break in AND assume so I just camped out here. I'm cool with the couch if it's inconvenient."

Maybe she hadn't seen anything. Quickly he tried to remember if he'd left around any other evidence. There was tons of incriminating stories and pictures on his personal laptop but that was password protected. His laundry was filled with pretty panties and more but that was in the basement. There might not...

He spotted the Cosmo and Elle magazines on the coffee table only partially hidden under a newspaper. He moved over to the table and covered up the women's magazines in the guise of tidying up.

"Well, I've got a lot of junk in the second bedroom..." he began, thinking fast. "I could probably get it cleared this weekend, but don't worry about it. I'll take care of it."

"Hey, I don't mind sleeping next to your stash of Playboys, bro," she teased. He turned red in the face.

"No, no, it's nothing like that. Just a lot of stuff I never unpacked or put out of the way. If you can handle the couch tonight, I'll get you a better place to sleep tomorrow."

"Mighty gracious," she smiled warmly.

He sat on the edge of the chair. "But what happened?" he asked and then immediately tried to wish the question away.

"No, it's all right. I've got nothing to hide. If you've got some wine, it might go easier though..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Fantasy-Hurricane Kate Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds