• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pantyhose and Cum Fetish Pt. 01

Pantyhose and Cum Fetish Pt. 01

It was the summer and I had just finished my third year at College and I had turned 21 a few months earlier. I didn't want to get a job at the mall, well except maybe selling women's shoes or working at Victoria's Secret.

You see I have a huge Pantyhose Fetish and not just seeing women in them but wearing them myself as well. I am not bi or gay nor do I consider myself a crossdresser but wearing them and masturbating in them is a huge turn on for me.

I used to steal my older sister's worn pantyhose and wear one pair while I sniff and masturbate with another. Sometimes they would even have cum stains on them from fucking her boyfriends as she never wears panties when she wears pantyhose.

Whenever I am jerking off, I always want to eat my cum but chicken out after I orgasm. So, my first taste of cum was licking the stains from my sisters pantyhose. Later I would learn to ruin my orgasms and eat my own cum; but that is for another story.

So, this went on for awhile and I thought I was being really sneaky but little did I know that my sister had already figured out what I had been doing. I later learned that she would leave them in plain sight for me to see and to lure me to them.

One night Mom and Dad has gone out to dinner and my sister Kathy was going out on a date (or so I thought). This was the night that changed my life forever.

I waited long enough to know everyone was gone and then I raided her hamper. There was a pair of Black Sheer to the Waist (my favorite kind) ones that she had worn on her date last night and things must have gotten hot as I could smell her pussy juice and saw a huge cum stain.

I was in heaven! I took them and another pair to my right room and got undressed and slide them on. My cock was so hard before I even started to jerk off.

I was pretty into rubbing my hard cock and sniffing and licking the crotch of my new treasure when I saw the flash. It was my sister and she had just taken a picture of me in this state of fetish jerking off (wearing and her sniffing and licking her worn pantyhose).

I shocked and tried to cover up but she said, "Dave, we are both adults and I know what you have been doing with my pantyhose I am sure we can work this out."

I asked her what she meant and she said she would delete the picture and never tell anyone if I finished jerking off in her Pantyhose and cum in them while she watched. She said that I would also have to do whatever else she said but wouldn't tell me what.

I was so shocked, my hard on was gone and as she noticed that she unzipped her dress and let it slide to the floor. There was my older sister standing in front of me with only a skimpy red lacy bra on and Nude Sheer to the Waist Pantyhose (my second favorite kind).

She also had a very obvious growing pussy juice stain around her nicely trimmed but hairy red bush. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Even with the that shock, my dick shot up rock hard again inside the pantyhose I was wearing.

She sat on the bed and spread her legs outside of mine as she took her bra off. She said "come on and finish yourself off; I want to watch you."

I was still hesitant but then she slid her hand inside her pantyhose and started to masturbate right in front of me. I couldn't believe this was happening.

She asked me if I liked the smell of her pussy and I blurted out "oh God yes!". With that she removed her hand from her pantyhose and slid up the bed and put her pussy juice covered fingers right up to my nose.

Without even thinking, I opened my mouth and she slid two fingers in and I began sucking on them. She asked if I like the taste fresh from the source as she smiled as I felt her other hand take mine and put it on my now throbbing cock.

I came almost immediately and before I knew what was happening, she scooped up my cum and brought it to my mouth. She said "open wide". I have to admit I was repulsed and excited at the same time.

She said that I had obviously tasted cum before since I was licking the crotch of her worn pantyhose. I hesitated but was actually so turned on I swallowed every drop she put in my mouth. She then rubbed what was left on her fingers on my lips and around my mouth and face.

She laid down next to me and began to lick that remaining cum from my mouth off of my lips and face. She told me that it will get easier each time especially if I don't cum first and then she winked at me.

With that she turned and knelt over my face and pressed her soaking wet pussy down on me and said "do a good job!" I never imagined this would be part of the deal but there I was eating my sister out until she screamed in a huge orgasm.

She slid back next to me and we cuddled for awhile before she handed me her phone and told me I could delete the picture and we would never speak of this again; or "next time" her pussy would be full of cum for me to eat out of her.

Needless to say, I just handed the phone back to her. She had a big smile on her face and I was rock hard again inside my cum soaked pantyhose.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pantyhose and Cum Fetish Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds