Paradise Found

And at last, darkness fell over the eternal Lake...

***

Red fires reached across the capital city like devil's claws. Amazons rushed to and fro, throwing buckets of water upon the unquenchable flames. Knights in ivory slew droves of succubi, their mystic armor rent and dented into such ruin as to fell mortal men. Eunuchs were granted new lusts and new bodies with a demoness's kiss, setting upon slave girl and Amazon alike to put out the ceaseless burning of their loins.

Scarlet demons mounted Amazons in the streets, their high and golden bosoms pawed by heathen red palms, their nubile, curvaceous bodies defiled with infernal seed. No sooner had one demon spent himself in one of these goddesses incarnate, than had the goddesses themselves sprawled themselves upon the cobbles, caught in the convulsions of irrevocable change and demonic destiny.

Armageddon had come to Paradise.

Deep in the heart of the city, in the Temple of the Goddess, the battle reached its climax.

The husky shrieks of one succubus reached its highest pitch. Her huge and luscious tits trembled, like ruby teardrops, wide and soft hips squirmed, the plump globes of her crimson buttocks flexed, and at once orgasm claimed her.

Her eyes and mouth grew so bright they threw rays of light into the darkness, until she exploded into ash.

Morgana walked through the ashes as if they were naught but fog. Soot and bruises covered her exquisite form. Her statuesque body glowed in the red, flickering light, the enormous slopes of her full breasts seemed sculpted from marble, the very image of an Empress.

"Another whelp for the flames below." she said to herself, and then dismissed the ethereal phallus that she had used to drive the succubus to her final pleasure.

"You should have kept that out."

Before Morgana could turn, Levina was on her. The demon possessed witch jumped high and locked her thighs around Morgana's head. Infernal heat waves rose from Levina's womanhood; rivers of sweat ran down Morgana's exotic face.

The scent of her readiness bombarded Morgana's senses. The sorcerous Empress began to moisten under the influence of the sweet musk. A slow burn of arousal ignited between her legs, and a gentle sigh left her lips.

Morgana teetered on her legs, balance abandoning her as surely as sense. Levina giggled. "You're mine sorceress..." The witch ran her glossy nails through Morgana's honeyed tresses, tracing them down her flushed cheeks. "And by the end, you'll wish you had stayed dead."

The Empress fell on her back, Levina rode her down. The demon witch's pussy pressed right up to Morgana's mouth. Her mouth watered and by force of will alone she kept her tongue from indulging in a most infernal delight. She felt Levina lean back, pushing her steaming womanhood against her lips, the press of her light hands against her heavy breasts.

Morgana moaned out of reflex, taking a mouthful of Levina's love juices. Her body tensed at the exquisite taste, the great golden slopes of her breasts arched high as she rode a crest of pleasure, but eluded orgasm.

Levina snarled and dipped two fingers into Morgana's slit. The Empress bit her lips and squeezed her eyes shut as unholy joy raced up through her flesh. Her toned legs jerked while feminine nectar sprayed over the marble floor.

Morgana moaned, her limbs caught in the spasms and twitches of post-climax. Relief and satiation drenched her nerves, and all the chaos around her dulled, giving her a peace quite unlike any other. But underneath the sensual delight... she felt a part of herself missing... weaker.

"Familiar, Morgana?" Levina's hips thrust harder against her face, her weeping sex drenching Morgana's lips in excitement. "Pleasure was your weapon... pleasure will be your death." Morgana drank more of her arousal, her mind too maddened with rapture to think, but not so much to conjure the beginnings of a spell within her hand...

***

Far away from where Levina and Morgana struggled, Nara rallied her embattled Amazons. Red succubi appeared through the smoke, bounding over tumbled stone and flickering fires. Nara smacked one she demon across the face, sending it hurling into a pillar.

She dodged the swooping form of another, only for it to barrel into one of her comrades. The creature was a flash of red against the golden Amazon. Its crimson hands swept up the Amazon's toned belly, sinking her fingers into the woman's copious breast flesh, moaning as her tail rose up between the she-warrior's thighs.

The Amazon had almost thrown the infernal beast off, but it was too late. Her fate was sealed the moment the succubus plunged its tail up inside the woman. The red creature hissed with satisfaction and cupped her victim's round tits even harder, biting her lips as her fiery corruption spurted inside untainted flesh.

Nara watched in utter terror as her lieutenant bucked and gasped in ecstasy, the bouncing swells of her huge bosom flushing into that fell ruby hue.

The voluptuous goddess fell twitching to her knees, moaning madly, the tail lodged between her legs pumping her ecstasy and doom in slow, rhythmic undulations. Searing malevolence blasted through her being, sundering her nobility, twisting morals as much as flesh.

The succubus's victim slumped further down, her ass high in the air, her movements more subdued while low cries and sighs of pleasure escaped her lips. Her thighs spread wider and wider for the she-demon's penetrating tail, giving herself over to her doom. The fires of corruption began to pulse through her eyes while an agonized wail rose in the air, the ghostly swan song of the woman's purity.

Helpless to resist the evil that howled through her soul, the Amazon spread her legs and strummed herself; a blood red tinge spreading across the rest of her tainted form. The succubus held the Amazon's bosom tighter, her plentiful breasts flowing through her fingers. The Amazon grinned wickedly and then screamed her rapture into the flames, overcome by her surrender to darkness.

Nara backed away from the twisted scene and called to her sisters in battle, deflecting blows from stalking succubi and lifting up dazed Amazons as they made their retreat. Darkness closed in, the demon's howls grew louder, the fires brighter...

***

Away from the beleagured Amazons, two fought on with fatal intensity. White light boomed around the duo, followed by lashes of shadow, plumes of pink and violet luminescence, and a crescendo of blue sparks that resembled the shape of a phallus before fading into darkness.

Morgana screamed beneath Levina. The powerful arms of her Amazon host could not pry the witch's dripping thighs away from her face. She climaxed again and Levina moaned deeply, her tanned and bountiful tits bouncing high into the air while pleasure rippled through her body. Morgana shook and shivered, the ripe swells of her bubble shaped backside and full breasts jiggling with each ecstatic note of her release.

Light of all shades guttered and died in her palms, sliding along the smooth, perspiration drenched skin of Levina's flanks. Her head spun, strength ebbed from her muscles, while sounds of animalistic incoherence drifted from her moaning lips.

The Empress had been brought low twice in one day.

"Did you really think this would end any other way?" sneered Levina, her eyes like molten garnets. She grinded her pussy against Morgana's face some more, her sweet juices and heady musk sending the Empress into spasms. "You were a witch... just a simple, backwater witch who got lucky... I was a goddess!"

Oh shut... up...

Morgana ached, her Amazonian shell at its limits. She had used sex magic, black magic and even white magic against Levina's infernal sorceries but to no avail. What possessed the witch was too powerful and ancient for even Morgana's spellcraft.

Do not fail me my son... do not betray me in this... not now...

As if reading her thoughts, the entire sanctum erupted with white luminescence and the far away screams of innocence lost. The pendant around her neck grew red hot... and exploded. Levina shrieked, blinded by the light.

Like a lightning bolt to the head it hit Morgana, a surge of power like nothing she had ever felt before. It put every soul sucking she had done before to shame, their pleasures nothing before the nirvana that wracked her body and sent her into orgasmic shock.

Levina was sent sprawling across the fire dotted floor, the surrounding Amazons and succubi brought to their knees to the quakes of Morgana's rapture.

Their precious Empress grew in size right before their eyes, reaching ten feet in height. Some screamed at the sight of her amber tresses shimmered into the black of the cosmos, carrying little pin points of starlight with each lock.

Others fainted as her skin darkened into midnight violet, while long fangs reached down from puffy lips, crying a sound that was as primal as the universe itself, the sound of sensuality, of voice made velvet, skin made satin, of seduction incarnate.

Her tremendous breasts rippled and flowed, blossoming to match her new size, swaying like the sea. She clawed into their immense softness, twisting a nipple and moaned huskily. Cleavage deepened, the muscles in her toned buttocks twitched, eyes burned like dark lavender stars.

From the foamy mass of her celestial hair bloomed a curved pair of chiseled horns as dark as hate itself. She rose to her feet, a tall sculpture of twisted and lurid femininity, her mammoth breasts, shining like onyx globes marbled with amethyst, yet as soft as dark velvet, an ode to her majesty just as much as her jutting and full, round ass cheeks, cutting a lush silhouette in the firelight.

All stared in rapt fascination at her shadowy grandeur, wanting to unite with the void of her soul, the lusts of her flesh, yet run from the oblivion such a coupling would bring.

Levina was the first to break the silence. "Insolent bitch... you're still nothing-" Giant wings of webbed shadow extended from Morgana's back. "Oh..."

Morgana's fanged smile was like a crescent of moonlight in the darkness, eyes like flaming violet gems. "Come, Levina. Come into darkness... come into nothing." With a wave of her hand Levina was brought to her knees, the copper skinned beauty sweating rivers, gasping like a harlot. Morgana raised a finger and Levina's back arched, her large breasts heaving to the new, delectable sensation that rose through her body.

"What... is this...?" she moaned, the tattoos around her dusky bosom writhed like mad snakes. The juicy swells of her ass cheeks tensed again and again while her womanhood wept tears of arousal.

"You are the shadow... and I own the shadows!" Morgana closed her fist. Levina's expression went slack at once, head lolling to the side as a train of ethereal moans poured from her glistening lips followed by a stream of fiery light bursting from her body.

Morgana drank the flames as shadows drink light. Levina's body grew tighter and tighter, gasping and shuddering as Morgana gave her a final pleasure and took so much more. The witch's characteristic copper skin went as gray as slate. Fractures spread along her arms, down her face, while the fires fled her eyes.

"Goodbye."

Morgana opened her palm and then closed it again.

Levina exploded into ashes, mortar for monuments, her glories never to be more than dust in the wind.

Morgana extended to her full height, heavy breasted and sleek like a panther. The ashes of the demon witch cascaded down like snow fall. All the Amazons watched agape, astonished beyond belief that their beloved Empress had become a being of such utter darkness. Morgana smiled a wicked smile and with a wave of her hand gave her followers an exquisite betrayal.

Black oil slithered across stones, silently moving to the stunned Amazons, before yanking them down to their knees and funneling down their throats and up their womanhoods. Morgana eyed Nara, and cackled as her defiant face darkened with new shades of fear and pleasure. More fluid shadows shot up from the stones and insinuated itself inside the Amazon.

She and her companions moaned helplessly. While Nara fought against gooey bonds, exhausting herself, others laid back, arms and legs outstretched, a look of numb joy on their charmed faces. Morgana forced the seething darkness to thrust into the women harder and harder, and with each shadowy impalement, she sighed with desire, as eager for a climax as she was for the Amazon's damnation.

Nara wept, her cries punctuated with long moans and aroused gasps. "Your majesty please!" The fluid rushed harder around her pussy, as if sensing the stings of betrayal upon her soul. Her hefty, succulent breasts bounced to her struggles and joys, twin golden mounds of jiggling softness. "Fight it Empress!" she screamed, her voice strained with delirium, her mind unable to conceive that Empress Cella was no more.

Morgana let out a haunting laugh, the lavender blazes of her eyes narrowing to cruel mirth. "She's gone! Gone you dull little slut!" Nara's face dropped and despairing realization set in. She collapsed in front of the dark goddess, all resistance sapped from her spirit. Morgana's evil essence swept over her body at her submission, like a tide of black water over golden skin, draping well-formed ass cheeks and the round slopes of her bosom in liquid velvet.

Nara's eyes widened and lips opened as indescribable pleasure, strange and magical, swept up through her loins. "Ohhh... just end it... take me!" she whimpered, her spirit finding righteousness a burden rather than a blessing. Her whole body slacked and sprawled across the stone, overcome with the joy of surrender, her limbs jerking to sporadic jolts of ecstasy.

Morgana smiled viciously at the fallen Amazon, but held off her fate, if only for a moment.

She heard the collective pitch of the Amazons moans raise ever higher, felt the hold of their womanhood's grow ever tighter... and then their collective spasms as pleasure claimed them. Such sensation all at once sent Morgana reeling into her own climax.

She gasped and released her hold, letting her shadows infest these goddesses of war and beauty. Her moans and those of her victims blended together, blowing the smoke into lurid and vile images, shifting the nearby flames into hues of pale violet.

Filled with the shadow of the Goddess of Darkness herself, the Amazon's enchanted constitutions broke instantly before such power, shaking and jerking upon their knees as ecstasy reworked their beings and the most carnal chains of enslavement fell over their souls.

Morgana watched all the Amazons slump to the ground, their sweat covered skin making them all glow like voluptuous amethyst sculptures. Some reached for the exit from the Temple, their hands futilely raised for the city outside even as darkness swam over their flesh. Others embraced their fate, content to writhe and wallow in pleasure as their new Goddess made them into higher beings.

Robbed of their golden glows, the Amazons shivered, their heavy chests jiggling while moon-like paleness came over their complexions. Nails lengthened into talons, minor fangs lowered behind lush lips, the bright reds and golds of their lustrous locks darkening into long strands of night.

Nara herself cast light like some star fallen goddess, the soul that roiled beneath those ivory white curves and radiant, teardrop globes darker than anyone could know, except for perhaps Morgana herself. The damned Amazon hissed and ran her hands down her smooth belly and wide, pearlescent hips, reveling in her new nature.

She had forsaken one Goddess for another. The longer she beheld the towering, curvaceous form of her new mistress, with her flowing starry locks and long shapely legs, her arched back and mountainous breasts of obsidian violet, the more glad she was to be stripped of goodness and virtue.

Lust had devoured love, carnality consumed kindness, and shadows ruled in the hearts of the Amazons.

Morgana looked to the blasted hole in the ceiling, upon the night stars that hung above and gave a sigh that carried the weight of a thousand damned souls. "It is done."

She gazed over the burning chaos that had overcome the city. Pillage reigned and darkness spread. Her shadows smothered succubus stragglers, stole the divine spark that gave life to so many knights and seduced the survivors, corrupting Amazon and slave alike into ruin.

Morgana walked out the Temple's front entrance, followed by her buxom and luminous retinue. "I am returned. The world will have its light... and dark." She looked across the jungle surrounding the city, where the blackened Lake gleamed under the moonlight. "And the realm will have its king."

***

Far away from the crimson and purple blazes that ate out the heart of Paradise, Melehan knelt in the befouled Lake, his eyes catching a glint under the brackish water. The Lady hung by his shoulder and let out a gasp.

His mailed fist plunged through the water with ease, the power of its charms and enchantments having long since passed to Morgana. He wrapped his fingers around something hard and pulled. Shock ran through his hand, fire bloomed in his arm and sweat streamed down his brow... but still he pulled.

The blade rushed out of the water, spraying a triumphant arc of shadowy droplets high into the moonlit sky. Melehan's darkness rushed along the blade as soon as it had been taken from the Lake, long and broad like a dragon's tooth, the cross-guard went from smooth to barbed, the haft charred into black wood, the ruby in the pommel transmuting into an amethyst of the most lustrous sheen.

The Black Moon prince brought the exalted sword close to his chest and looked up its length, its serrated edge throwing shadows as all other steel might throw light. The Lady cooed and Melehan smiled.

"At last."

***

And just so, like a prophet from elder days, Morgana's words came to pass.

A sword was returned, a prince became a king, a Lady his queen, a realm united under one grim banner, its people under one goddess of shadow, the fire and ruin of many hells averted not by the light, but by the dark.

All because of one witch, the realm's destroyer and savior, queen, empress and goddess, walker of light and shadow...

Morgana

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Paradise Found
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 754 milliseconds