Paradiso Ch. 17

I smiled back at her and then propped myself against the back cushions of the couch as I leaned in and kissed her, her juices still on my lips. After a minute Beth pulled me down onto the couch next to her and scooted over until she was sitting across my lap. With one hand wrapped around my neck we watched the others while I idly fondled one of her perfect little tits.

While Linda licked up the last drops from Todd's shaft and balls, Sara and Jeff found that one of the low countertops was just the right height for him to fuck her while she sat on it.

"Is this how you fuck your wife?" Sara moaned. Her sexy talk was one of her most erotic skills and they were in full display.

"Is this how you fuck your daughter? Huh? How you fuck your baby girl? Does she say, 'Fuck me Daddy?'"

The beads of sweat and the wrinkle in Jeff's brow told me that he'd be cumming soon.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Sara cried over and over as she whipped her hair around.

A minute later Jeff pressed himself into her and grunted as his ass muscles flexed and I could tell he was filling her with his warm semen. For a moment they just stood there wrapped in each other's arms. Then slowly they pulled apart. Sara leaned in for a small, sweet kiss and then strode over to the couch and looked right at Todd.

"I want you to do something for me." She said, smiling that wicked smile of hers. Linda took the hint and stood up from where she was and went over to where her husband was recovering his breath. Sara then took Todd's hand and pulled him to his feet, then immediately sat where he had been sitting, spread her legs wide and put one foot up on the couch cushion.

I could see Jeff's cum starting to leak out of her reddened pussy and I knew instantly what the little pervert had in mind. I looked to Todd to see what his reaction would be and I saw him return Sara's grin. He then knelt between her legs and started licking his father's sperm out of my girlfriend's cunt.

After less than a minute of watching that extraordinary sight Beth shifted off of my lap and straddled my hips, aiming my throbbing erection at her pretty pussy. She guided it in as she lowered her weight onto me and I sighed in delight as the velvety smooth walls of her vagina slipped deliciously around the contours of my cock.

We established a smooth, steady pace and I let my hands wander over her tanned body as my hard prick slid in and out of her tight, warm snatch. I looked around Beth's shoulder at one point to see Jeff bending over while Linda sat on one of the high countertops. He was sucking on her clit while two fingers plunged in and out of her pussy.

With Todd's mouth glued to Sara's pussy right next to me and Jeff finger fucking his wife just across the room it wasn't long before I could feel my own cum boiling inside of me and soon I'd erupt into Beth. I started bucking my own hips up into her to increase the pace, rushing headlong into climax. I gave one last thrust and my ass left the couch cushion as my cock jumped and spasmed in pleasure and jets of cum shot out of the tip and into her receptive pussy.

Beth and I just sat there for a while as the orgasmic bliss faded into satisfying warmth. It wasn't until I began to soften and shrink that Beth lifted herself off of me and my dick fell with a soft wet smack against my belly.

For the next little while I just sat back and relaxed, watching the others. Linda sat in a plush armchair across the room from me with her legs apart, slowly masturbating. Jeff began fucking his daughter in the spoon position while he reached over her hip and fingered her clit, and Sara bent over the couch with one foot up on the seat and her hands propped against the back while Todd fucked her from behind. After a little while he whispered something in Sara's ear and she nodded. Todd then pulled his member out of her pussy and began slowly pushing it up into her asshole.

Jeff had not cum yet when Beth gave a sharp little cry of ecstasy. He held his daughter's body as the shudders of pleasure passed over her and then slowly eased his unsatisfied cock out of her well fucked vagina. He then stood and strode over toward me. We locked eyes for a moment and I knew what he wanted.

I motioned him over and he stood next to me with one foot on the floor and a knee right next to my hip. His cock was less than a foot away from my face and it still glistened with his daughter's natural wetness. I gave it a few strokes with my hand. It wasn't nearly as big as Leah's or Jessie's, or even Liam's. I was long past the fear of breaking some sexual taboo so I leaned in and began with a few licks of my tongue just to get the taste.

The combination of the feel of a cock and the taste of a pussy was a big turn-on and reminded me of the first time I sucked a man's cock; Liam's coated in Sara's pussy juice. I opened my lips and let the spongy head enter my mouth, followed by one inch of shaft, then two, then three. I started to experiment with different levels of suction and different motions with my tongue. Jeff seemed to like it.

"Fuck yeah, baby." I heard Sara gasp in short, panting breaths. "That's my good, cock sucking little slut."

With Sara's encouragement I picked up the pace and took a couple more inches of Jeff's tool into my mouth, coaxing the ridged shaft with my tongue and I bobbed my head back and forth. After a couple minutes I felt a pair of hands on my thighs, pushing them apart. I released Jeff's dick and looked to see Linda kneeling in front of me with a wanton look in her eye.

I took the opportunity to see what the others were up to and while Todd was busy pumping his rod into Sara's tight little butthole, Beth had gotten underneath her and was sitting on the floor with her back against the front of the couch and was reaching up with her tongue to lick Sara's pussy. It was a hot sight but I was distracted from it when Linda took the head of my limp penis into her mouth and began sucking it back to life.

I turned back to Jeff and took his cock back into my own mouth and for the next ten or fifteen minutes I pleasured Jeff's member while Linda serviced my own. I could hear the panting and grunting and moaning of the others but with my mouth full of dick I couldn't see what they were doing. I felt Jeff's cock begin to swell and jerk in my mouth and I braced myself.

A minute later I was treated to several spurts of warm cum spilling out onto my tongue. I was becoming more accustomed to the taste and was finding it nearly as much of a turn-on as girl cum. Jeff thrust his hips and slid his cock in and out a few more times before withdrawing. I looked in his eyes while I swallowed and he flashed me a smile and winked before sitting down next to me and putting an arm around my shoulder while he watched his wife continue to blow me.

Sara was now on all fours on the floor with Beth underneath her in a sixty-nine. They were eating each other's pussies while Todd continued pounding away in Sara's ass. Beth was the first to cum, crying out as Sara's tongue drover her to a trembling climax.

The sight of it gave me the last little push I needed and I started pumping my cum into Linda's mouth. She swallowed my load as quickly as I squirted it and when she I was done Linda sat on the other side of me and gently stroked my thigh. Once Beth's climax had passed she resumed her tongue lashing of Sara's pussy.

A few minutes later when Sara came the added sensation of her asshole clamping down on Todd's cock was the last push that he needed before spilling his own load in Sara's ass even while she cried out in sexual bliss. They all collapsed on one another in a sweaty, sticky, satisfied heap. We all sat silent for a while, resting and catching our breaths while jazz piano floated through the air.

It was Linda who finally spoke.

"Who wants a shower and something to eat?"

None of us spoke but each of us raised a hand.

We took a long, steamy, leisurely shower and helped one another scrub all the hard to reach places. When our faces were pink from the heat and our fingers were wrinkled from the water we stepped out, dried off and wandered into the kitchen. We looked around for something to cook and batted about the idea of room service. Finally we just settled for snacking on what was on hand, vegetables and hummus, chips and salsa, cheese, fruit and of course more wine.

We talked a bit more about our lives, our careers and as usual, about sex. I turned to Jeff.

"You know, I'm actually kind of new to the whole bisexuality thing." I explained. "Sara's been into girls and guys as long as I've known her but it's been strictly women for me until I got to Paradiso. In the last couple days I've been with some t-girls and I just had sex with a guy for the first time last night."

I saw Jeff give me an appraising look, from head to toe and then back up.

"Well now that you got that first one out of the way maybe I can teach you a thing or two." He said, smiling.

Jeff was a pretty good looking guy for someone of his age; still in good shape and from the blowjob I'd given him earlier I knew that, compared to Leah or Jessie, taking his cock would be a piece of cake. Todd then joined in the conversation.

"It takes a little getting used to, but I love being with guys. It's really different but it's also really good. I think maybe one of the reasons it's so different is because my attitude is so different. With women I'm a lot more dominant and in control, but frankly with guys I'm more of a bottom."

I thought back to the night before, the feeling of Liam's hard penis sawing in and out of my asshole, taking the length and thickness of him into me. The look of lust and ecstasy on his face while he found that perfect moment of pleasure inside me and filled me with his hot seed. I was becoming more comfortable with the thought of indulging in gay sex and was thinking that maybe I, like Todd, leaned toward being a bottom.

Forty five minutes and three glasses of wine later and we were all ready for round two. We moved to the bedroom and I told Sara to sit on one of the armchairs and that I wanted to show her something. I pulled Todd by the wrist and took him over to the bed. He laid down on his back, his cock growing stiffer until it stood straight up at the ceiling.

I lay down between his spread legs and looked over at Sara. Her eyes were wild with lust. I gave her a wink and then sucked half of Todd's hard prick into my mouth. I was becoming more skilled with each penis I sucked and I let my hands wander over Todd's stomach and thighs. They were a bit harder and a bit hairier than I was accustomed to, but it was still sexy and fun.

Soon Todd's breathing quickened and his hips jerked and bucked, forcing more of his red hot tool into my mouth. It was a stretch, but I finally managed to get his whole length inside and I felt his body go rigid as his cockhead flared and then flooded my mouth with salty jizz.

Before I could pull off of his prick he sat up, pulled my face to his and locked his lips on mine. His tongue darted into my mouth and we shared his load between us before I pulled away and we looked into each other's eyes and swallowed together. This was greeted with a round of applause from the appreciative audience. Sara got up from her chair.

"You are so amazing baby." She declared before pushing me on my back, straddling my hips and slipping my hard dick into her dripping pussy in one swift motion. I looked over at the rest of the Archers to see Jeff stroking his cock while watching Sara and me. At the same time Linda and Beth were making out, with the older woman groping her daughter's pussy while the younger woman fondled her mother's breasts.

After about five minutes of steady fucking Todd appeared above me.

"Would it be alright if I cut in?" he asked, looking back and forth between the two of us.

"OK." Sara replied, sliding off of me. Neither of us was really sure who he wanted to cut in with, but that question was answered when he took hold of my prick and looked me in the eye.

"I want this in my ass. Would you fuck me?" I heard Sara suck in a quick excited breath.

"Yeah." I agreed with a nod.

Todd crawled over to the night stand, retrieved a bottle of lube and proceeded to grease up my erect penis for me. His hands felt good and made me look forward to fucking his ass, my first male ass. Then Todd lay on his back and started to work some of the lube into his asshole. When all that was ready he put the bottle back on the night stand and pulled his knees up toward his chest.

He just lay there, presenting himself to me. I admired his fit body and the proud cock, already hardening again with its balls hanging just above the waiting asshole. I walked on my knees toward him and looked one more time toward Sara who was watching, enthralled. I looked back to Todd, took hold of my cock, aimed the head right at the little pucker and pushed forward until the tip of my cock rested right on it.

I looked into his eyes for the final approval. He looked back at me and nodded, so I pressed forward and reveled in the sensation of warm, tight flesh enveloping every hot inch of me. I was soon buried to the hilt and I rolled my hips from side to side, eliciting a moan of delight from Todd. I was beginning to appreciate Sara's encouragement to try man to man sex.

"Have you been with any other men than your dad?" I asked as I began the slow withdrawal from his taut anus.

"A few. One was a real stud with a nine and a half incher. He took some getting used to."

I reached the point where only my head was still lodged inside him, so I began pushing back in and a Cheshire cat grin spread across Todd's lips. He seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was. The warmth and friction were marvelous and we soon established a nice, pleasurable rhythm. Sara stayed where she was, watching us and masturbating while Linda sat in a chair as her daughter ate her pussy.

After a few minutes Jeff approached us, his hard-on sticking six inches straight out of his groin.

"Mind if I join in?" he asked.

"Sure." I answered. "The more the merrier."

Jeff reached for the bottle of lube and I knew what he meant to do. He got up on the bed with us and I felt his oily hand pull my ass cheeks apart and begin to work in one finger then two, greasing up my rear passage. The feeling of being spread open like that added an extra layer of pleasure to my fucking of Todd's ass. Soon the fingers withdrew and I was left feeling empty, though I knew that wouldn't last.

The handsome, older man took up a position behind me and I ceased my fucking to let him gain entry. I soon felt something warm and thick pressing between my ass cheeks. He didn't push in right away, but teased my asshole, rubbing the tip all around me. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I looked at him over my shoulder.

"Fuck me already."

Jeff laughed then he looked over to Sara.

"He's a keeper." Then with a wink at my girlfriend I began to feel his round helmet pressing at the tight ring of muscle until it gave way and Jeff's hard dick started disappearing into me.

"Yeah. Oh, yeah." Sara whispered as inch after inch slid up into my eager rectum. Soon Jeff's hips met my ass and I once again felt the satisfaction of being filled with hard cock. There was little discomfort as there had been with Leah, so it wasn't long before we were fucking at a good pace.

I was doing most of the thrusting. Each forward thrust would drive my cock into Todd's ass while each pull outward drove Jeff's cock deeper into me. Jeff had himself positioned just right so that his cockhead hit my prostate every time and drove my pleasure onward.

Jeff reached around and pinched and teased my nipples while Todd stroked his cock in time with my thrusts. I got caught up in the moment, leaned forward and kissed him deeply, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. It wasn't a performance for Sara's benefit, either. It was an act of lust for this hot young buck.

Todd was the first of us to cum, his seed oozing out in four or five bursts that covered our stomachs as they pressed together. He just sort of collapsed after that but the grin on his face told me that he still enjoyed the fucking his ass was getting.

Jeff came next, groaning and pinching my nipples so hard that I gave a little yelp. The feeling of his cock jerking and spilling its hot load inside me drove me wild and I picked up the pace of my own fucking. A minute later my anus constricted around Jeff's still-hard tool and I moaned in joy as my own cum surged up the length of my hard prick and shot out of the tip and into Todd's tight young asshole.

I fell on top of Todd, sweaty and panting and Jeff fell over me, exhausted. I had been so intent on what I was doing that I didn't notice that Sara had gotten up off of the bed. She stood in the middle of the floor where she could get a good view of the show and the Archer women were busy pleasuring her.

Beth knelt in front of Sara and was busily licking her clit while driving two fingers up into her pussy. Linda knelt behind Sara and had her face buried between my girlfriend's lovely ass cheeks. Our eyes met for a long moment before she shut them tight and threw her head back as a sudden, powerful orgasm took her.

When it had finally passed Sara staggered over to the bed on wobbly legs and flopped down next to me. The other two ladies soon followed and the six of us lay together, stroking each other's bodies and kissing. I think over the next twenty minutes or so everyone made out with everyone else. Finally I stood up and announced I was going for another shower.

Beth jumped up and the two of us washed each other off, stopping occasionally to make out. The others made their way to the shower and soon we were all rinsed clean. It was well past dark by the time Sara mumbled something about getting back to our place to sleep, but by the time Linda offered to let us stay the night Sara was already out cold.

I leaned over to kiss her cheek and curled up with my arm over her stomach. Linda got behind me and wrapped her arm around my chest and I slowly drifted off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 539 milliseconds