Paradiso Ch. 18

It went on like that for nearly another half an hour, with both Pedro and I cumming twice. By the end of the game I had seen the genius of it. Everyone got to fuck almost everyone else. In the end, however it came down to the last two men, Andre and Vance. The contest was over when Andre roared as he spent himself inside of Terry, leaving Vance as the last man standing and in charge of the rest of us. I waited in anticipation to see what he would have in mind.

The room smelled like sweat and anal sex and cum. Vance called for us to take a shower so we all went to the large shower room and washed ourselves clean. It wasn't until we left the locker room, walking by a set of office windows that I realized we had an audience. Several men and women stood watching our fun and games and some were actively pleasuring themselves and each other. I was beyond caring. It's not as if I would see any of these people again, and like Greg said, what is Paradiso for?

We stepped into the hot showers and made sure to help each other wash off, paying special attention to each other's oily cocks and well-worn assholes. When we were all nice and clean we headed back into the locker room and Vance then stood in front of me, locking his raptor's glare on me.

"So, you said that before this week you had never been with a man before."

"That's right." I confessed.

"So now that you're a little more experienced, which way do you think you lean?"

I thought for a moment about my gay experiences thus far. Getting my cock sucked or fucking an asshole was just as good with a man as they had been with women, but there was something about having a cock in my mouth or asshole that crossed a line and made the whole experience more thrilling, like I was doing something forbidden, and I fucking loved it.

"I like it all, really, but if I had to choose I guess I'd say I'm more of a bottom."

"Good. Because I want you to suck every one of our cocks and let each of us fuck your ass."

This scared me a little; a full-fledged gangbang with six horny men using my mouth and ass. I looked over their faces and then looked at their pricks. Some of them were already hard and stroking. I decided I would go for it. I looked back into Vance's eyes and nodded.

Vance began by sitting me down on the bench and standing in front of me, my face level with his groin. Vance's cock was already semi-hard and when I took it into my mouth and began sucking the head like a warm, fleshy lollipop he soon stood at full attention. I caressed his thighs and fondled his balls as I tried coaxing the cum out of him. Every inch of his skin was hairless and smooth.

Given all of the fucking he had done without cumming he didn't last long and a shiver ran through me as his cock expanded and I felt the ridge running up the length of the underside of his cock bulge as his load surged up his shaft. I swallowed as he unloaded and the sweet salty taste filled my mouth as the ecstasy washed over him.

He took hold of my head and fucked his dick in and out a few more times to milk the last of his cum into my eager mouth before pulling out, bending over and kissing my lips, still warm from the friction of his cock. His lips, like the rest of him, were silky smooth and he used his tongue with energy and skill. He looked me in the eye as he pulled away and I was completely entranced by his sexual power.

Vance stepped aside to let Pedro go next. He really was a handsome man, with that dark hair and olive complexion of a Latin stud. I knew from his lack of an anklet that he must have made a lot of women's fantasies come true. His stiff tool was larger than Vance's had been so I couldn't fit it all in my mouth, but Pedro didn't complain.

Pedro had already cum twice so it took him a little while to cum this time but when he did he grabbed my hair and started moaning something in Spanish that I didn't understand right as the first squirts of hot jizz landed on my tongue. Like before I swallowed and enjoyed the mild, salty flavor. When Pedro stepped aside Andre was next.

This bull of a man didn't have an enormous penis to match, but he was nonetheless intimidating. The whole time I sucked him off he kept calling me is little white bitch and that he was turning me out with his nigger cock. It was perverted and hot. Just before he was about to cum he pulled out of my mouth and began stroking until he shot his sticky load on my face.

Before I could do anything else Terry stepped forward and began licking the sperm off of my face. He smiled and swallowed before leaning in for his own kiss, which I returned with fervor. I was now completely lost to the erotic throes of man sex.

Terry then stood so he could stuff my mouth full with his own meat, but that's when Vance returned. I could see that he was hard and ready again and I knew that that meant.

"How do you want it?" I asked. He smiled, but his eyes remained piercing, intense.

"On your back." He ordered.

Once I was lying back on the bench Pedro and Andre grabbed me by the ankles and pulled them up into the air in a V, pulling my ass off the bench and leaving me open and vulnerable for their enjoyment. Vance stepped up by my upturned ass cheeks and smiled as he once again massaged lube over his prick.

I sighed in pleasure as he slid his gorgeous, erect penis back into my asshole. It felt wonderful to have this sexy man's organ back inside me. We locked eyes for a moment but this was interrupted when Terry resumed what he had started and began slipping his tool into my unoccupied mouth. Terry was energetic in his face fucking and came quickly, while Vance took his time and savored the pleasures of my asshole.

I was almost done with the struggle that was sucking Darren off, when Vance finally came in my asshole, filling my bowels with liquid warmth. After that I lost track of time. The entire world shrank down to that one room and all of my attention was focused on the hard man meat being shoved in my holes and the loads of semen filling my ass and stomach.

Neither my ass nor mouth was unoccupied for more than thirty seconds at a time. While two of them would be busy fucking me from either end the others would shower off or watch while jerking themselves or each other, and while each man took a turn in my asshole, I'm pretty sure a couple took more than one in my mouth. I certainly didn't mind, though.

The last man to sodomize my tender asshole was Darren, with his ten impressive inches. It was a bit of a challenge, but not too much since he wasn't quite as thick as Jessie had been and my ass was very well broken in. Soon he came in me with a grunt, adding to the other loads sloshing around inside me and leaking from my used and abused anus.

Once the train had reached its last stop Vance gently pulled me to my feet and once more pinned me with his stare.

"Are you still willing to do whatever I say?"

I nodded and he grabbed me by the back of the neck, pulling me in for a deep, savage kiss. Our tongues met and I'm not sure if it could be called dancing or wrestling. But when it was over Vance took me by the wrist into the shower room. He put me under the spray and washed all the cum and sweat from my body before ordering Greg to lie on his back on the floor.

Greg's hard prick pointed to the ceiling and Vance positioned me over him, straddling his hips and facing his feet. Seeing where this was going I lowered myself down and took hold of his prick, aiming it at my loosened asshole and sitting down until my ass cheeks rested on his hips in reverse cowgirl position.

I rode up and down on Greg's dick for a few minutes, angling my body so that each thrust made his cockhead rub against my prostate. Then I saw Vance walk away for a moment and then return with a bottle of lube. As he applied some to his stiff boner it slowly dawned on me what he was planning to do.

I was a little intimidated at the thought of taking two dicks in my asshole at the same time, but I was so hot for these guys, especially Vance, that I was willing to try. Greg's legs were spread apart and mine were spread apart even farther. Vance knelt between them and slipped two fingers into my already filled asshole. The additional stretching wasn't too bad so he added a third and began wiggling them around.

When Vance pulled his fingers out I braced myself. Greg ceased humping his dick up into my rectum and Vance wedged his own cock against Greg's invading member. It took a few minutes of poking and prodding before the tip finally slipped in. I gasped at the sudden intrusion, stretching my anus as wide as it had been by Leah, if not more so.

The discomfort wasn't too bad, however, and Vance could see this so he stuffed in another couple inches. After a couple minutes of slow, steady pressure Vance was all the way inside, or at least as far inside as he could get with another cock already filling me up. My anus was stretched tight around their members and the smooth, warm assflesh held their oily pricks together in a tight embrace.

The full feeling was incredible and the horny thrill of knowing that I was being double fucked by two men almost made me cum right there. When they started fucking their cocks in and out my prostate practically burst into flame from the relentless assault. My own rod was fully erect and leaking pre-cum like a broken faucet.

They alternated strokes; for a while they would go in and out as one, then they would switch up and one would fuck in while the other pulled out. Each way brought its own friction, its own pleasurable sensations. Then Darren stepped forward and took my straining hard-on into his mouth while Pedro stepped up on the opposite side and fed me his own hot tool.

Greg shot his load first and the fact that my rectal passage was stuffed full only made the feeling of his member jerking and swelling all the more erotic. I blew my own load in Darren's mouth not thirty seconds later. Greg was no longer fucking me but he left his still hard prick inside while Vance continued to use my willing hole.

A few minutes later Pedro came in my mouth and I swallowed yet another load of semen. I had lost count of how many I'd already eaten. When he pulled away I saw that the remaining two guys were entertaining themselves. Terry had his hands up against a wall and Andre was fucking him up the ass while both watched me.

Finally Vance grabbed my hips and buried his tool, next to Greg's, as far inside me as he could go and deposited one more load in the recesses of my stretched ass. By now I was completely exhausted. It was all I could do to stand on wobbly legs while the others held me under the shower and their hands caressed my body and their mouths and tongues pleasured my own well-used mouth.

The erotic gay orgy was finally over and my whole body ached with satisfaction. As I dried off and prepared to leave I thought about how I would tell Sara of this little escapade and how disappointed she would be that she missed it. With that in mind I turned back to Vance.

"I have an idea." I said, a slow smile spreading across my lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds