Paranormal Research Club Ch. 08

"If you're going to spank me, spank me like you mean it!" the petite little teenager said with an effervescent grin. "Be rough with me! Pull my hair and slap my ass like you're not afraid of breaking it!"

I smiled back at her, slapping her on the ass hard enough that the palm of my hand was stinging as I reached forward to grab a handful of her hair. I grabbed close to the scalp, ensuring that I had enough hair in my hand that it wouldn't actually hurt her or pull her hair out, but enough to give me a firm grip.

"Hell yeah!" the deceptively innocent-looking little teenager exclaimed with delight as I smacked her ass again, leaving a red mark. She looked at me as my cock pistoned in and out of her gorgeous cunt. Something between a smile and a snarl was on the adorable teenaged girl's face. "That's what I'm talking about! Now fuck me like you mean it!"

Kaitlyn's pussy was so amazingly tight that there was tremendous friction around my cock, despite her copious natural lubrication, as I pounded my cock into her wonderful young pussy. I speared deeply into her reproductive tract, savoring the feeling of the soft, slick walls of her vagina squeezing and stretching to accommodate my thick cock. I was battering against the back of her pussy with such vigor that I was beginning to wonder if it would be possible for me to actually penetrate her cervix.

Kaitlyn's petite young body rocked in time to my pounding. She was breathing hard, excitedly shouting encouragement as I fucked her. Her eyes were wild and excited, she was clearly enjoying herself every bit as much as I was.

"Can I fuck you in your ass?" I asked. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that a gentleman always asks about such things. Even when bedding a succubus.

"You don't have to be so damned nice. Just fucking take whatever you want from me. Tear me up and spit me out; use me as hard as you want and make me scream!" she growled with sex-crazed enthusiasm.

I didn't need to be told twice. She moaned as I slapped her ass again, and I spread her glorious butt-cheeks apart. I was already so lubricated from her pussy that there was no need to spit on her butt, and I doubt that she would have wanted lube anyway.

I have never met a woman that wouldn't prefer for her lover to be reasonably gentle during anal sex, but I doubted that the pretty young succubus was like any woman that I had ever known before. Even as slippery as my cock was, it wasn't a quick or easy process to penetrate the small teenager's delicate, impenetrably tight anus. She sucked in her breath through her teeth and her eyes squinted shut as the tip of my cock began to wedge into the tight entrance to her dainty young ass. Her sphincters would barely stretch to accommodate me. I needed more lube.

I reached around and put my hand under her mouth. I could feel her trying to relax to allow me into her as I pressed forward. "Spit in my hand," I asked. She rewarded me with a warm glob of spit in my palm.

I pulled my cock away from her butt, and smeared her spit onto my swollen purple glans. I pressed again, and she gasped then whimpered softly as she pressed back into me. She let out a sharp squeal of surprise as her butthole opened up to admit my manhood. I watched, mesmerized, as the length of my shaft gradually disappeared into the tightly-stretched opening between the pale orbs of the teenager's butt.

"God, yes!" she grunted through strained teeth. "Now fuck me hard! Fuck me like you're trying to split me in half!"

I slapped her ass hard, and she cried out in pleasure as I began rasping my cock back and forth deep inside of her asshole. Her sphincters were tight, and I had no difficulty feeling her rapid, rabbit-like pulse hammering through her arteries as I invaded one of her most private and intimate of orifices. I grabbed the bony ridges of her hips, thrusting as though attempting to tear the delicate young teenager's slender body apart with my manhood. With each thrust I seemed to penetrate deeper into her, and with each jarring motion I saw her hair shake around her head as she uttered a sweet, plaintive cry of pleasure.

I pounded into her forcefully as I felt delicate fingers caressing my testicles. I looked down to see that she was playing with herself, masturbating while I tore into her butt. Her whimpering was increasing in pitch and frequency and her breath was coming in ragged gasps. Her upper body collapsed onto the floor until she was almost prone beneath me, her ass kept only slightly elevated by her knees and the hand with which she was masturbating as I ravaged her delicate pink anus.

I continued to fuck the beautiful teen, relentlessly pummeling her butt as she began to squeal in delight, and I felt her already tight ass beginning to clench around me as the muscles of her pelvic floor began rhythmically contracting.

Her squeal rose to a shriek as I wrapped my fingers around the bony protuberances of her pelvis and slammed my cock deep into her bowels, and I felt her insides grip my cock as though struggling to gain possession of it forever.

It felt too amazing for me to hold back any longer. With a groan, I thrust deeply into her guts, my cock buried in her sweet ass up to the roots as my semen gushed deeply into her intestines. Our cries mixed together in a harmony that would have brought pleasure to any professional musician as I poured myself into the sweet young girl. For long minutes, I could feel myself pulsing deep inside of her as she collapsed onto the floor, and her insides fluttered against my manhood.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried deeply in her now sperm-filled ass. I had done my job. Both of the two young succubi were given a second chance at humanity, and Acratophorus had been given more than enough spiritual energy to revive him. And I had gotten a whole bunch of amazing sex thrown into the bargain.

It was amazing how much stamina the armband had given me. It was also amazing how it had changed my attitude towards sex. Until a few days ago, I had honestly never had sex outside of the context of a committed relationship.

Kaitlyn's body was trembling beneath me. I climbed off of her.

"Are you OK?" I asked. She was crying. I looked at her face. She was still pretty, but certainly not the succubus that had seduced me earlier. She was clearly human. She looked young, vulnerable, and frightened. My heart sank, and I put an arm around her.

"What did you do to me, you bastard?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder. It was as though years of restrained emotions flooded from her eyes at once.

"You're human again. You've got another chance to not spend eternity suffering or causing suffering for others."

Her small fist struck me on the arm, but it didn't hurt. "I tried being alive once, and it fucking sucked; you have no idea what I went through! How the fuck can I be human again? I died twenty years ago! I sold myself to Eisheth years ago, and she's going to come for me. I fucking know it. You can't protect me from her! She's more powerful than you could possibly imagine. I shudder to think of what she'll do to you for this, and I don't want to think of what she'll do to me for escaping from her, even for a moment and even though it wasn't my fault!"

I tried to calm her, wrapping my arms around her. She had grown transparent, and I strongly suspected that the only reason that I could see her now was due to my own unusual circumstances. Whatever approximation of a physical body she had possessed as a succubus no longer existed. She was purely human now, but a ghost without a body.

"Eisheth can't hurt you. She won't be able to return here for a century or more. I drained her of her power."

"Well, there sure are plenty of other demons that can do lots of to hurt both of us, and after some of the things I did while I was alive there's no way in Hell that I'm ever going to get into Heaven. What the fuck have you done to me? At least as a succubus, I could have had a chance at a reasonable existence in Hell! God, I just know that I'm going to end up burning in some pit of brimstone!"

A slender, transparent figure approached us from where Maria had been resting. I barely recognized her. She was skinny with sagging breasts, and her dark hair was streaked with grey and hung in tangles from a face that was still pretty, but certainly starting to age. Her stomach bore stretch-marks that identified her as a mother. She was still reasonably attractive, but most definitely not the vision of perfection that had seduced me moments earlier. She said something to me in rapid Spanish. I couldn't understand her, but she didn't sound happy.

I wished that Acratophorus would hurry up and show himself. I had tried to do a good deed, and, as Ishtar had warned, it had not turned out well. Kaitlyn had a good point. These girls couldn't go back to Hell, and they would be hunted relentlessly by demons if they tried to stay on Earth. If Heaven wouldn't take them, then I probably hadn't done them much of a favor. I was beginning to wish that I had listened to Ishtar.

A deep, gravely, heavily-accented voice crept from the shadows of the barn. "Eternity is a long time to spend as a monster, my child. He did you a favor," Skagematuck said as he stepped from the shadows. I wished that he would quit calling people his child.

He stepped towards us, his wizened old face looking at her with kind, dark eyes. "I was a monster bound to a demon for many thousands of years, and the demon who was once my own master is even now searching for me. He will exact terrible vengeance if he captures me. But it is better to walk the clear and well-lit path of a good life than it is to stumble in darkness, and I would rather die as a free man than live as a slave to a demon."

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but I wish you would shut the hell up. I don't give a fuck about living a good life. But I would rather have some standing in Hell than be roasted in a pit of brimstone while hideous monsters take turns pleasuring themselves with me, which is probably what's going to end up happening now." Kaitlyn sobbed.

Skagematuck regarded her sadly, and she returned his glance with defiant ferocity.

A dust-devil swirled on the dry floor, emitting a dull, barely-visible blue light. Azure sparks began to swirl in the cloud, and the dust consolidated into a human-shaped mass that was glowing a bright blue. I dove for my pants, snatching the knife out of the pocket.

"Hey, Daddy. Did I come at a bad time?" asked the radiantly beautiful figure that materialized from the sparkling dust. She was addressing me.

"Enyo?" I asked.

She was strikingly beautiful, even for a goddess, and clad in a flowing blue dress of some scintillating, iridescent, silk-like material. My daughter was an image of perfection that far surpassed even her mother in the breathtaking exquisiteness of her form. Her hair was long and black like her mother's, but her skin had a healthy tone in contrast to her mother's snowy complexion. Her eyes were blue and sparkled with life, and she fixed me with a warm smile as she walked towards me.

I felt horribly embarrassed, and fumbled to quickly throw my pants on. I slipped my knife back into the pocket.

"No need to be embarrassed," Enyo said with a smile. "I've seen it all, anyway. My mother tasked me with watching you, but I had no idea that my job would be so entertaining! And I even got to feel everything in the room when you conceived my half-brother about an hour ago inside the house. In other words, I have not only seen you naked, I know what it feels like to be fucked by you, and it feels amazing. So how is that for an awkward way to meet your daughter?" She laughed musically, and the tension seemed to drain from the air.

"It's great to meet you, too, Enyo. So, if you knew what I was doing, why didn't you stop me? Your mother couldn't have wanted Acratophorus to be revived so soon."

"Mom isn't worried about Uncle Dionysus anymore. One of my uncles has decided to help Mom out with her plan. Personally, I just think Uncle Ares likes blowing things up and is happy to have someone in the family that's nice to him for a change. And neither Mom nor I are really interested in having an adversarial relationship with you, or Uncle Dionysus for that matter. Your world is going to end no matter what you do at this point, and both Mom and I would rather be friends," Enyo said pleasantly. "You know, Mom really does like you."

Enyo was interrupted as, again, wind blew through the barn, swirling up dust. Despite the gaps in the walls, the wind seemed unnatural and out of place. A dust-devil kicked up debris and began to consolidate in the center of the room. Something fearful and nauseating seemed to emanate from the swirling dust. Light was distorted around it in unnatural ways, twisting and consolidating into a large rectangular shape. I didn't know what was coming, but I didn't like it at all.

"John, I don't know what that is, but something about it feels very evil and very powerful," Skagematuck warned gravely. "Trust me, I have spent far too much time in the darkness." He could clearly feel the same thing I could. A moment later, I realized that I had instinctively put myself between the dust-devil and Enyo, despite the fact that the goddess would be better able to protect herself than I would. Remembering the holy water and rosary that Cardinal Imamu had given me, I fumbled for them in my cargo pocket.

The air around the dust-devil grew dark, as though daylight were unwilling to touch whatever it was that was appearing before us. Waves of shimmering dark energy seemed to reach out from the swirling dust as an ornately carved doorway of some glossy black material appeared in the center of the barn. The air around the doorway shimmered as though from immense heat, and light and even space itself seemed to twist and curve around the doorway, as though the mere existence of this object was an affront to the very concept of reality. The ostentatiously decorated door swung smoothly open. Behind it was nothing but a black, empty void. I could not even see a floor or walls behind the doorway, but only a measureless expanse of impenetrable darkness. Waves of arid heat radiated from the open doorway as though a blast furnace were operating just out of sight, and a nauseating stench of sulfur and burnt, decomposing flesh filled the air.

A handsome, clean-shaven man with glossy black hair emerged from the doorway. He was wearing an expensive, custom-tailored business suit and smiling affably. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen," he said in a polite, cultured voice.

"Asmodaeus!" hissed Maria in terror as she cowered behind me. In other circumstances, her response to an inoffensive-looking man in a business suit would have been either cause for amusement, or cause for concern about her sanity. I never would have expected a demon to look so normal, and that surprise is part of the reason that I instinctively suspected that her fear was justified. Evil at it's most effective seldom looks the part.

I was amazed by Skagematuck's speed. He uttered something in his own indecipherable tongue, and with a blur of motion sent his flint-tipped spear hurtling towards the demon. Despite the fact that he looked anything but athletic, Asmodaeus responded to the threat with superhuman speed and agility. His hand caught the spear, stopping it instantly before the primitive stone spear-point had gotten within a foot of damaging the demon's expensive suit. Asmodaeus gave the shaman a disapproving glance before snapping the shaft of the spear like a twig between his fingers.

"I'm not here to fight," he said smoothly. His voice sounded as though he could have made a very comfortable living by coaching politicians, lawyers, and televangelists in the art of persuasive speaking. "I'm here to discuss business."

I have done enough reading on classical Judeo-Christian demonology to know that Asmodaeus was typically regarded as one of the Kings of Hell. Certainly he is a powerful spirit by all accounts. Traditionally he is associated with twisting and perverting lust, but most of that is likely conjecture on the part of 16th and 17th century demonologists who seemed determined to assign one specific Deadly Sin to each of the seven Kings of Hell. The more ancient tales speak of Asmodaeus' terrible thirst for horrific bloodshed, showing that his repertoire is not limited to any one sin in particular. The Zoroastrian name for him is "Aeshma of the Bloody Mace", a reference to the sickening violence that the demon enjoys inspiring among mortals. Gods and demons, like rivers and mountains, live long enough to have many names.

The ancient devil looked at me directly. His dark, intelligent eyes were disturbingly likable. Remembering Erin's success in staving off unholy influences with holy water, I uncapped the bottle that Cardinal Imamu had given me and sprinkled a bit on myself. I wasn't overly concerned about how silly I might look. I tried to be subtle as I allowed a bit to drip onto the knife that was clipped inside my pocket.

Asmodaeus backed away with a foul look on his face until I re-capped the bottle. He looked as though it were a flask of excrement instead of water that I was pouring upon myself. I chuckled as I remembered the microbiological study of holy water that had been conducted by Vienna University. Perhaps the demon was justified by his response.

He gave me a glance as though he could stare into the hidden recesses of my very soul for a long moment before he snickered condescendingly. "Not to be impolite, but as much sex as you have been having since your last shower, I would highly recommend that you use more water than that to cleanse yourself." He looked past me at my daughter and smiled. "Ah, Enyo! I'm pleased to see that you are very bit as lovely of a young goddess as I had hoped you would be. I feel quite certain that I will get to know you quite well in the near future." His words sounded pleasant, but there was a lecherous undertone to them that repulsed and disgusted me.

He turned towards me, his face charming. "Ah, John. It's a great pleasure to meet you, but please forgive me if I skip many of the usual pleasantries. I'm on a bit of a tight schedule, and there is need for us to conduct our business here quickly. As you know, a mentally ill goddess named Eris has determined to destroy your world and every living creature on it. While I confess that there have been some misunderstandings between humanity and the dark realms before, we don't wish for the destruction of your species any more than you would. As such, we are more than happy to help you stop Eris' plans to destroy your world, and even to forgive your unprovoked theft of energy from Queen Eisheth and her companions, all in return for but a very minor favor that you will be able to do quickly and easily right here. All we want to do is to keep Eris from destroying your world, and I would like your cooperation and assistance in that matter."

I knew that demons have been manipulating lesser beings for countless aeons, and I could easily see how. I instinctively wanted Asmodaeus to like me, and I wanted to give him whatever he might ask for. He sounded reasonable, likable and persuasive. No matter what he said, any person's first instinct would have been to simply agree with him. I was grateful for the holy water and blessed rosary to help keep me grounded.

I stared into his dark eyes, feeling as though I were being drawn into the irresistible black hole of the demon's terrible will. It took tremendous effort to pull away from the demon's power and think for myself. "I'm already actively involved in preventing Eris from destroying the world. What sort of 'cooperation and assistance' are you hoping to get from me?" I asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds