Pärty at Miss O'Brien's

As I continued my oral attention to her pussy, her cunt lips got very red and began to swell and expand. They got very loose and within a few minutes they were so extended that I could take them inside my mouth and suck on them. This drove her to even greater pleasure. She was telling me not to stop, but to make her cum. I was eager to oblige. I took a mouthful of her floppy pussy lips in my mouth and sucked them like they were a straw in a milkshake. And she exploded.

She let out a yelp-there's on other word for it-and started bouncing her hips up and down as she quivered. I couldn't keep her cunt lips in my mouth she was moving around so much, but I grabbed her ass tight and I did manage to keep my face pressed into her snatch. She was crying out softly now, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, aaaaahhh!" I don't know how long this went on, but it seemed like along time as I lapped up her juices.

"Oh my God, David,," she said when she could speak again. "That was the best orgasm I've had in years-maybe ever. And it's all because you took your time building me up-all that kissing and stroking wasn't wasted!"

"No, I never thought it was-I love licking your pussy and making you cum. I love stroking your legs while you're wearing stockings. And I love it when you tell moan and tell me how good it feels. What's next Juanita-I mean 'teacher'?"

"She put on her teacher's voice again though it didn't sound quite the same as it did in class, thickened with lust and desire as it was. Now you start on me with your hands and mouth again-build me up until I'm so hot I can't stand it and give me my second orgasm.

I went right to work. I attacked on all fronts, stroking her gorgeous legs with my hands, kissing her toes and her neck and anything else I could get my mouth on, rubbing my boner against her tits and ass and everywhere else, sliding my finger in and out of her mouth. And she responded by doing the same to me-stroking, caressing, licking, sucking whatever came into her hands or mouth. We were like two lust crazed teenagers-in fact, I was-- as we built each other towards a giant orgasm.

"Put your finger in my pussy-oh yeah, like that-yeah , touch me there." I had my finger deep in her cunt and I was rotating it, touching her all over inside looking for the fabled "g-spot." I think that's a myth-most women don't even know where it is. Doesn't matter-with your finger inside a hot woman, massaging her insides while the rest of you works on the rest of her , she'll explode. Which is what she did.

Suddenly squeezing her legs together; she clamped my hand inside her pulsing pussy and I felt her cunt contracting around my finger. She was moaning and thrashing like a fish out of water. I couldn't take it any more-I needed to be inside her, pumping into superheated cunt.

"Let fuck you,; Juanita," I groaned.

"Yes, fuck me, put it in me, oh yeaaaaahhhhh..." She started to cry out as I slid my finger out of her pussy,; pushed her legs apart and slid my bursting cock in to her. She was hot and open and dripping. As I penetrated her pussy she wrapped her arms and legs around me,; pulling me deeper into her. She was clamped on to me, rocking and bucking as she started to come again. I started a the same time , and we experienced the incredible feeling of cumming together.

It blew my mind. I had never before and never since had a woman so hot, so ready to come, a woman who was crying out begging me to fuck her deep and squeezing my body with her silky legs, trying to drive her tongue deep into my mouth. We shook and shuddered for what seemed like ages; slowly coming down from our high, periodically shivering. After quieting down a bit, we lay there, still locked in each others arms, my cock still inside her.

"Oh God, that was good, wasn't it? I want more. Let me rest a few minutes, then you can make me come again."

"I don't think I can , Juanita," I said ruefully. " I'm spent."

"Oh, you don't have to get hard again until you're ready-but I'll show you how to bring me off."

"OK," I said dubiously.

"You don't sound convinced. Perhaps you'd rather have a punishment?" She had put on her "teacher's" voice again, and in the dim light I could see her wicked smile. I decide to play along.

"What is the punishment?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm-you've been an extraordinarily bad student-you fucked your teacher and made her cum. You have to write "I will fuck Miss O'Brien and make her cum" on e hundred times."

"I'm sorry I don't understand-does that mean I have to write one hundred times 'I will fuck Miss O'Brien and make her cum," or does it mean I have to write just once that I will fuck Miss O'Brien and make her cum one hundred times?"

"Whichever you prefer," she said as lowered her pussy towards my face and began kissing her way down my abdomen towards my cock. "Whichever way you prefer."

"Let's get started," I said. "But I don't think I can make you cum 100 times tonight. I may have to see you again."

"Let's see how many you can manage-whatever you don't manage you can finish another time. Now, start licking."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds