• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Party Slave
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Party Slave

And then Zee's recollection of her chastisement of Themira became unclear. She was egged on by the cheers and chortles of Anastasia, Sergei and the other guests, as she beat at Themira's buttocks with the cane, feeling a vicarious and peculiar spasm of ecstasy with each crack of the cane and the slave's answering shout of pain and agony. The tears began flowing again. Snot spluttered out like gobbets of come onto her breasts. Her body jerked, spasmed and kicked in her confinement with each crack. And with the guests' encouragement, she caned Themira's breasts, thighs and cunt with the same vigour as she did the buttocks.

After this session, Zee was not able to look at Themira in the same way. She was now herself a torturer. She was complicit with the abuse and violence of Theseusian society. And, what was worse, she'd enjoyed it.

She spent the rest of the party luxuriating without urgency and with little actual sex in the company of a body of men and women, including Sergei and Anastasia. Her breasts were licked, her nipples sucked, her clitoris chewed, her face was lavished with kisses. And what of Themira? Zee saw the slave taken down from the harness and tied at its base. For the rest of the party she was used as a toilet. Guests would shit or piss on her, or even into her mouth. And all the while she looked even more miserable and unhappy. Even as she thanked the guests as they pissed down her throat or shat on her breasts.

Zee looked at the sight with pity. She was not so far gone that she would herself choose to excrete or urinate on the girl. But she knew now that there was a part of her that would not now rest so easily when she went to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Party Slave
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 536 milliseconds