• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Party Time...

Party Time...

Man... just had to share a hot scene i got myself into at a party my mom had at her house this summer...

By the time I'd hit the gym, showered and dressed for the occasion, I was running pretty late... When I got there it looked like things were in full swing from all the cars I saw out front... Inside about 50 or so people all looked to be well on their way to having a good time with the cocktails flowing stiff and freely... As to be expected I was about 20 to 30 years younger than the rest of the crowd, but everyone was having a good time and getting tipsy...

One woman I didn't recognize caught my eye as I thought I caught her giving me a bit of lingering look over... She looked to be maybe in her 50s or so with conservatively styled shoulder length brown hair with some very healthy full curves... She had a skirt on that fell just below her knees and hugged her round hips and thighs, shiny black boots that came up almost to her knee, and a silk button up shirt that gave just a hint at the nice full cleavage below... I felt at hot little rush and bulge start to stir in my clingy sheer white cotton Calvin Kleins inside by dress slacks as I caught her eye...

I love being a bit of tease when I see a sexy, curvy older woman... and I gave her a devilish grin and quick wink when I caught her eye... She returned the favor with a discreet little lick of her nice red lips and a seductive stare...

I saw her move toward the bar and get another martini and I followed her over and started a fun little conversation that was filled with all sorts of naughty innuendos...

"You look like you're having a good time," I said... She clearly was quite a bit tipsy... Her eyes wandered down my body and lingered over the clear outline of the ridge around my circumcised plumb head that was pressing its form down along the inside thigh of my pant leg... As I followed her stare I let my fingertips glide over the top of my pants and across the swollen outline of my thickening bulge...

She quickly looked up at me with a mixture of a buzz and lust in her eyes and said, "It certainly looks like you know how to enjoy yourself too, don't you..."

"Mmmm, hmmm, but I want to make sure my mom's guests are well taken care of..." I said, as I looked down toward my own waist and tugged at the waist band of my pants, causing the material to slide up over my, hot, swollen, throbbing form... As I looked back to my new friend I saw her eyes had followed mine and her stare was now transfixed my thick, swollen, covered cock as its form clearly extended down the inside seem of my pant leg...

She didn't even lift her head up to reply, just blatantly stared at the nice swollen package I was presenting her with as she said, "Oh my, you're a naughty young man, but I think you're going to take extra special care of this guest... aren't you..." As she said that she had stopped paying attention to her cocktail and it began to spill a bit... I caught her hand with the glass and corrected it... She looked up at me and stepped in a bit closer... her nice full thigh brushed against my hot, steamy, throbbing cock...

"Oh my," she said... giving me that naughty smile... then pressing her thigh back in for a firmer, longer, hard rub against my hot, thick, throbbing shaft...

I put my hand on her nice round hip and then let it slide down the back of her nice full bottom giving a firm little squeeze and guided my thigh in between hers pressing my firm leg into her hot, steamy mound as my burning hot, hard, pulsing shaft slid over her nice round soft thigh... Then I looked down to where she'd spilled a bit of her cocktail on the rug and said...

"Wait right here while I run to my mom's bedroom to grab something to clean that up a bit..."

"Oh you tease... you're just going to leave me here after being such an aggressive, naughty boy... I might have to tell your mother on you..." she said.

I gave her ass a firm little smack and said, "You do that and I'll have to give you a spanking."

"Oooh, I might like that," she said...

"I bet you would," I said... "Now wait here and I'll be right back..."

I headed down the long hall away from the chatter of the party and toward the quiet of my mom's bedroom across the house... I opened the door to her room and headed into the master bathroom to grab a towel... As I walked back out of the bathroom I found my naughty new friend peaking in through the door... When she saw me inside she walked in... Her top now had several buttons undone, fully revealing the deep, long valley down her nice full cleavage and showing off a bit of her black lacey bra below...

"I thought I could help you," she said as she swayed slightly unstable from her cocktails in the door...

"Oh, I think I'm the one that's going to help you," I said as I quickly walked toward her, I took her hand and pulled her inside the door, quickly closing it behind her... Her nice big tits pressed into my firm hard chest and the full length of her body pressed against mine...

She reached around behind me and gave a firm grab of my ass and pulled my hot throbbing crotch right into the hot steamy mound between her thighs...

She looked up into my eyes and asked, "And what are you going to help me with..."

I still had a hold of her hand and I quickly used it to spin her around so her back was to me and she was looking directly into the full length mirror mounted to the back of my mother's bedroom door... She was a bit unstable on her feet, and her nice, full, round ass pressed back into my hot, throbbing, hard shaft... She let out a soft little moan as she felt and looked at herself in the mirror, with me behind, my cock pressing through her skirt and up along the crack of her ass... Then I slid one hand up her arm to the back of her head grabbing a handful of her hair and tugging her head back a bit so I could stick my tongue in her ear... My other hand slid up from her hip, along her side as I reached up over her open top and pulled out her nice big heavy tit, cupping it with my hand my finger tips pinched and twisted her aching hard nipple... watching her look at herself in the mirror through eyes half closed and lost in ecstasy...

Then I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to help you make your pussy cum all over that nice, hot, young, thick, hard throbbing cock you've been teasing all night..."

Her hands reached back around behind her and grabbed my ass again hard, driving my length of my burning hot shaft deeper into the crack of her skirt covered ass...

"Ooooh gaaaawd yesssssss," she moaned...

"Now be a good little naughty lady for your young stud and take those hands of yours and start hiking up that skirt of yours for me so I can see what you've got under there for me...." I said as I slid my other hand down from her hair and pulled her other tit out and began to squeeze and tease both of them with my hands...

She did exactly as she was told and let her hands slide down her legs and over to her nice thick thighs and started to wiggle her nice round ass back and forth as she worked her skirt up higher and higher... Until she finally squeezed it all the way up and over her nice big ass...

I looked at her in the mirror... her eyes still half closed, but taking in the view of her there, with her skirt now up over her hips, her hands on mine, playing with her nice big freed tits. Her black nylons pulled up tight against her pussy that was barely covered with a pair of lacey red panties...

I slide one of my hands down from her tit as she continued to fondle it on her on for me... Then let my finger tips find the waistband of her nylons and panties giving it a nice firm tug up until the red thong panties and nylons slid right up in between the hot swollen mound of her hairy pussy...

"Oooohhhh," she moaned...

Then I slide my other hand back up behind her head as she continued to play with her own tits for me in the mirror and I grab another handle full of her hair and pulled her head back... she opened her eyes wide and stared at the scene she was the center of in the mirror... Tits out of her open top, skirt pulled all the way up over her hips, my hand tugging and teasing her panties and nylons up further into her hot, swollen, steamy hot pussy...

"My, my, my..." I whispered in between sucks, nibbiling and sticking my tongue in her ear... "I think somebody wore here fuck me panties out tonight... didn't she," I said...

She started to grind her ass up and down against my thick, hot, meaty shaft...

I pulled her hair back harder and said, "Ah, ah, ah... Now tell me the truth... Those are your fuck me panties, aren't they... I bet you looked at yourself in the mirror just like you're doing for me now as you put those naughty red panties on, then slid those black nylons over them and thought to yourself I'm going to get my little pussy fucked good tonight... didn't you..."

"Mmmmm, hmmm," she moaned...

I let go of her hair, then slid my hand down in front of her and started to tease her hot swollen wet clit as it pushed out into her panties and nylons... tugging the waistband up and down with one hand, while my finger tips danced all over her hot, swollen, hard clit...

She grabbed onto my forearm with one hand, and continued to play with her tits with the other as she started to pant and gasp... "Ah... AHH... I... I'm... MMMm.... OOOOH.... FUUUUCK... I'm...OOOOH GAAAWD... CUM... CUMMMMMING... MMMMRRRFFF... MMMMM... OOOOH FUCK YEEEESSSSS..."

Her body went into spasms as her hot wet oily cum spread out all across her panty nylon covered pussy...

Her whole body went rigid and tight as she dug her nails into my arm and growled... "MMMM... MMMMM.... MMMMMMM... aaaahhhhhh"

Her knees went a little week and I wrapped one hand around her waist to support her, while I slid my cum soaked fingers up to her mouth... She didn't need any more encouragement as she began to suck and lick her own sweat juices from my fingers...

"Mmmm... hmmmm," she moaned, "I can't believe you made me cum right through my panties and nylons," she giggled in between sucks and licks of my pussy cum soaked fingers...

"That's right," I said. "And now I'm gonna make you cum all over my hot, thick, hard throbbing cock..."

Then I grabbed her hands and pushed her forward, pinning each hand to either side of the full length mirror... Then I slid my hands down to grab two big handfuls of her free swinging tits and tugged them down, forcing her hands to slide down the door a bit and her to bend over at the waist...

I slid my hands down over her hips... to the front of her nice big thighs and over her knees... slowly kneeling down behind her until my hands were on her ankles, slowly pulling her legs apart by her ankles...

I looked up at her in the mirror, from behind her, down between her knees with her legs spread wide...

"Look at you... hands pressed up against the door looking at yourself in the mirror, bent over at the waist, tits out, legs spread wide, your nice skirt hiked up over your ass... your cum soaked nylons and panties pulled halfway up your pussy... I think somebody desperately wants to get her pussy fucked... doesn't she..." I said...

She looked at herself in the mirror as she slowly nodded her head yes...

"Ask nicely and you'll get what you want... Now let me hear you say Fuck my pussy pleeease..."

She smiled at me in the mirror and slowly started to wiggle her ass and move her shoulders so her tits swayed back and forth... "Oh please... baby... please fuck my naughty little pussy for me... pleeeeeaase"

I slide the my hands up the backs of her legs until I got my fingers inside the waistband of her nylons and panties... Then I slowly started to slide them down her pale white thighs, stretching them wide down to her spread knees until they almost started to rip... Then I stood up behind her and slide my pants and clingy cotton Calvin Kleins down to my ankles... Finally springing my thick, hot, hard throbbing meaty shaft free... I grabbed the base of my cock and slowly guide my thick purple circumcised plumb head up between her spread thighs... she immediately reached down with one hand and tried to feed it into her pussy as quick as possible... but I only let her stroke the plumb head up and down her slit...

"You want to feel that cock buried deep in your pussy don't you baby..." I said as she tried to wiggle herself down on my shaft...

"Ah... somebody wants to get her pussy impaled on that nice thick throbbing hard cock..." I teased, not letting her get any more than the head in...

I reached up and pulled her hair back and looked at her in the mirror... "I know older woman like you like it hot, hard, deep and fast... Hmmm... You want me to fuck that pussy hard and fast... don't you..."

She was desperate now... trying to get her pussy lowered onto my cock, jerking my cock up and down her slit and over her clit...

She looked at me in the mirror and snarled... "Fuck me hard and fast stud... fuck my pussy with that cock..."

Then I slammed the whole thick hard throbbing hot length deep inside her....

"OOOOOOOOHHHHh FUUUUCK YEEESSS" she yelled...

"You want to get stud fucked hard and fast, hun..." I said as I started to piston my shaft all the way in and all the way out of her gapping wet hole... "I'll fuck you deep... hard... and fast baby..."

"YE... YE... YE... OOOOOOOOH YEEEEESSSSSS.... OOOOH FUUUUCK YEEESSSS..." she said with each thrust of my cock...

"Are you going to cum on my cock baby... Are you going to cum all over my cock for me..." I said...

"OOOH... PLEEE... OOO... PLEE..... OOOOH PLEASE MAKE ME CUUUUUMMMM"

I started to smack her nice big round ass as I fucked her pussy loose...

"Oh, I know how to make you cummm... I know just what you need to cum..." Then I reached my hand around in front of her... and said... "I bet you're a good little cock sucker too... now suck my thumb and get is nice and slick with your mouth for me... cause we both know how I'm gonna make you cum for me.."

She immediately took my thumb in her mouth as I fucked her deeeep, hard... and fast... her body shaking with each deep hard thrust of my cock... her pusssy getting nice and wet and sloppy loose from being fucked, deep, hard and long....

"Mmmmm,,, hhmmmmmm," she moaned as she sucked my thumb in and out of her mouth

"You know just where that thumbs going... don't you baby..."

"MMMMM, HHHHMMMMMM," she moaned as her salivia began to sloppily run from her mouth and all over my hand....

I pulled her hair back hard, then pulled my thumb from her mouth... then I started to slide my wet thumb down the crack of her ass... pressing the tip right on the bud of her asshole as I fucked her pussy deep and hard...

She started to wiggle her nice big ass back against my thumb...

"Are you ready to cum for me, baby..." I said...

"GIVE... IT... TO... ME..." she grunted between my deep thrusts...

Then I pulled my cock all the way out of her pussy... rubbed the tip of my slick thumb around the bud of her asshole then slammed my cock all the way deeeeep inside her pussy as I pressed my thumb up her ass....

"OOOOOH FUUUUUUCK..." she yelled as her body twitched and convulsed around my cock and thumb...

I ground my cock deeeep inside her pussy and wiggled my thumb deeeeper up her ass....

She was sweating and panting, her face pressed against the mirror now... "mmmm".... "mmmmm".... "ooooh" she panted and wimpered...

I pulled my still rigid cock from her gapping wet pussy and she gasped... "Aa, aaah .... Aaaahhhh"

I worked my thumb inside her asshole for a little longer as she softly moaned her approval before popping it out...

I slid my hands up her side and helped her stand back up straight... softly stroking her tits... and ran my hands all over her body as she regained her senses... she smiled in the mirror at me... then reached behind and began to stroke my still rigid cock...

"Oh my," she said... "Your still rock hard..."

"That's what happens when you fuck somebody 20 years younger than you..." I joked...

"Well you certainly did help me... now how can I help you..." she said as she turned around and dropped down to her knees, taking my balls in her hand and starting to nibble on and suck my cock...

"Mmmmm.... I'd like to cum on those nice big tits of yours and have you rub it all in then send you back out into the party knowing those tits are covered in my cum...

"Oh you bad boy," she said as she looked up at me, then began to furiously suck my cock...

"Oooh, you're a good little cock sucker," I said... as I felt my balls get heavy and my cock begin to twitch...

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, then gently pressed her backwards as she reached up and cupped her tits giving me a beautiful fleshy target... I stroked my cock hard and fast, then rubbed it over her nice soft tits as hot stringy ropes of cum erupted from my cock head... again, and again... covering her nice big tits in my pearly white strands of cum...

"Oh my," she said... as she began to massage my cum into her tits and lap up the excess from her fingers with her mouth and tongue... "You certainly know how to treat a naughty lady..."

We both had a little giggle as she took a couple final quick sucks of my cock... then started to collect ourselves... She put her soaked panties and nylons in her purse... then smoothed down her skirt and buttoned up her shirt, leaving a bit more cleavage showing then when she'd first arrived, but much less then when she'd came looking for me earlier...

"I want to make sure I leave a little something for you to see so you can admire your work," she said...

I gave her a long deep kiss, then smacked her ass and sent her back out the party...

When I walked back out, it appeared no one had missed us... I saw her with a margarita in her hand talking to a gentleman that looked about her age... she signaled me over...

As I approached, she smiled and turned to the older gentleman standing next to her and said, "Honey, this is Jane's son, Dale," then she turned to me and said "Dale, this is my husband, Ben."

I was shocked, she'd had several rings on and I didn't even notice that one was a discreet wedding bad.

"Dale was nice enough to show me around the house and entertain me for a while until you could make it," she said... With a broad smile...

"That's nice," Ben said rather uninterested... Then he looked at his wife and matter of factly said, "Oh Judy, I think you might have spilled a little of your drink there" as he pointed to a remnant of my glistening cum she must have missed clinging just above her more conservative cleavage line...

She looked down at the spot her husband had pointed out, then took her finger tip, scooped it up, and sucked it into her mouth... "Mmm," she said, "Taste salty... It must have been from that nice big cock tail I had earlier..." as she smiled up at him...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Party Time...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds