• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Party with Sister

Party with Sister

123

My name is Tony. I'm 20 and I'm living here in Goa with my family. We are typical Catholic family, father, mother, then older sister and I. My father has got import/export business of fishes and my mother is helping him in the business. When my parents got married within a year my sister, Tina, born. After around ten years I was born. Mother was helping my father in the business so most of the time she used to stay out of home. My sister who was 10 year older than me took care of me all my childhood. We were very close. She was more like mother figure to me than sister. Always hugging me, kissing me.

My sister, Tina really was good looking; nobody could deny that, not even me, her own brother. In fact I had become my sister's number one fan. I had been around about 18 when I became conscious of my sister's stunning appearance. She was typical catholic girl, taller, creating some very long legs. Her breasts were much more proportioned; she wasn't fare but her skin was smoother and she had a very attractive face. I hadn't noticed the true beauty of my sister all by myself. However, My friends were also commenting about her and she was the subject of many erotic fantasies of them.

Some kept quiet about their lust for her, while others were very open about it in that typical teenage-boy manner (as you must have known Catholic people are very frank and open about life). "Fuck your sister's hot Tony. Don't you just want to dive into her?" and "Oh man! If I was you, I'd be fucking that ass all day and night long." were only a sample of some of the things they had whispered into my ear every Time my sister bent over in front of me and my friend. I didn't mind that all much. At first I had been surprised by the compliments, and then proud. Anyway, I was pretty dirty myself. Whatever it was, I finally started listening and agreeing with my friends. Not out loud of course, I kept the growing arousal for my sister to myself. Sure she was my sister, but in the end this only added to my excitement. Even just to think about her, and I got off immediately.

I masturbated regularly. I was horny enough as it was, but having my sexy sister around all the Time didn't make it any easier. She usually wore tight clinging clothes, like small T-shirts that just managed to stretch over her tits and jeans or short skirt that clasped the shapes of her full, well-rounded ass. Watching her move around the house was enough to get me all revved up for a toss. I was sure she had noticed the discomfort it caused me, but nevertheless she continued to do so. She was a most popular girl in my area. So many guys were after her. She was always nice with them. Even though I was hot for her I never did anything to get her. How can I? After all she was my sister!

4 years before my sister got married when she was 26 and went to her husband's house that was living in the next town. She used to visit our house every other week especially if my parents were gone out of town for long period. Even though she was married and gone with her husband she was always there, helping us, taking care of house and other things. Even After marriage she was as hot as before. She was still popular in our area and guys still admire her beauty.

My cousin Max (my mother's elder brother's son) was one who was hot for my sister (who's happen to be her cousin brother also). Even though he was much older than me we were best buddies. He is living near to our house and used to come home regularly. He taught me how to enjoy the life. Hanging around with him I've had some wild experiences with a lot of girls.

Max and I were very frank to each other and used to talk about girls and women including my sister, Tina. One particular comment of his played back in my mind over and over again: "Shit Tony, even if she is our sister I wouldn't let that get in the way." I thought about this for hours on end. I did have one hell of a sister, how could I not take advantage of that? I thought about that but realized there is no way that I would able to fuck my sister. Absolutely no way!

But I was wrong. It's happened last month.

Whenever my parent goes out of town we used to make party in my house. My friends never miss party in my house, especially if Tina, my sister is there then. She was volunteered to prepare food and everything for the party, serving to them. she used to enjoy in the party drinking and Dancing with everybody. She was always cheerful and center of attraction in my house party. We all would drink, Dance and play whole night. After when party would finish and all guys left me, my sister and my cousin used to clean house and other things.

Last month also my parents went out of town for two week and I threw party in my house with my friends. Tina, my sister was there in the house. That day as usual party was going on in his full speed up to the midnight. We drank all the bottles of drinks and all guys left the house. After that my cousin, Max and I was sitting in the hall while sister was around cleaning things. Max and I was whispering about some girls and then he commented about my sister, Tina how she looked beautiful even after her marriage and other things. And he is horny looking her around. I didn't say anything just laughed. He kept commenting about her and I just nodded him. I thought might be he is drunk so he is loosing his mouth. That wasn't new for me, in the past so many time we talked about her in like that condition. Suddenly he asked me whether I'd object him if he try to seduce her? I said no as I know he was just kidding, he can't be a serious. He got up and headed out side telling me to wait for him.

After around 15/20 minutes he returned back with bottle of French wine. We sat there in the hall started drinking. He invited my sister to join us. She hesitated first as she already had enough drink but my cousin convince her to have few more drink with us. She agreed and sat with us in the chair opposite sofa. We talked about party and other things. We were joking, giggling and shouting. I saw my cousin was sneaking a look at her big tits when she laughs. The way he was talking with her sure he was horny for her. She was also responding him.

I don't blame my cousin for wanting to fuck her, I understand. I took a good look at sister, and I have to admit, I liked what I saw. She was wearing a fairly short skirt and high heels, showing her full legs. She was also wearing a tight blouse that emphasized her breasts and believes me; my sister's breasts don't need to be emphasized. The way those tight boobs of hers jiggle and bounce would draw attention of any one.

My cousin, Max was talking very sweet with my sister, Tina and I surprised when he asked her to sit between us on the small sofa and she did. She sat between us keeping her legs on the center table. We kept talking and drinking for some times. She was already a bit gone and this would really do her in. my sister was always silly and flirty with my handsome cousin, but I never once thought a thing about it. Even when she giggled and rubbed against him I still didn't see it. I mean, who'd ever figure his own sister to be turned on by one of her cousin? Especially when your sister is married with strong guy. I mean really! I was thinking about them. Does my cousin really think my sister would be a piece of ass? Is he really going to try to fuck her? And was he going to try it in front of me? And she'd really allow him to fuck her?

As we sat there and talked and drank, I thought my sister was becoming a little careless with her skirt. As she was keeping her legs on the center table, her skirt was rod up her thighs. She was definitely showing a lot more of her full thighs than she should have. I noticed my cousin eyeing her legs and brushing his hand up against her knees every Time he had the chance. But, nice leg-show or not, it was sister's breasts that really had his attention. He watched them jiggle and bounce whenever she moved, and he could barely take his eyes off them-even though he obviously liked her legs too.

****

It was really crazy. Tina was getting giggly, and my cousin was telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. Meanwhile, I was nervous as hell, just trying to figure out what was happening here. Then my cousin leaned over and planted a kiss right on my sister's lips! At first she gasped and gurgled and half-yelped, and I thought I was going to have to pull my cousin away from her and smack him or something. But then she suddenly quit complaining and began kissing him back. Her arms slid around his neck as she did, and I didn't know what the hell to do. I didn't want to watch what was happening, but yet I couldn't tear my eyes away.

As he kissed her, I could see that my cousin's hand was inching closer and closer to my sister's awesome breasts. Then he put his full hand one of them and squeezed and fondled it, before she finally jerked away from him and planted herself firmly in my arms in the intensely quick process.

"Looks like it's your turn," my cousin said to me with a laugh. "Or are you afraid to kiss your own sister that way?"

I didn't know what to do, but I figured my sister was safer kissing me than a guy that was doing his best to fuck her, so I put my mouth on hers. She made a pleasant little sound of surprise, and then kissed me back the same way she'd been kissing my cousin. Her mouth opened and mine opened, and I was thinking what an incredible thing it was to be doing this with her. Then I noticed that my cousin was boldly unbuttoning her blouse as I kissed her, and I just let him. He got back getting her blouse wide open all the way down to her waist before she even seemed to notice what he was doing, and at that point she pulled her mouth away from mine. She looked really sexy then, even though she was my sister, with her brassiere-clad breasts exposed and her waist showing in her opened blouse.

She got really angry then, and told him she must stop his actions, which wasn't decent with her. But I noticed that she didn't do a thing about buttoning her blouse back, even while she was raising her voice. And all the Time she was talking, I was seeing so much of her cleavage that I was having trouble keeping my cock from bursting my pants. She might be my sister but my cock didn't care a bit. Seeing the way her breasts overflowed her brassiere was one hell of an erotic sight! My cousin just laughed at her and offered her another glass and told her she was fun to tease. The next thing I knew he'd not only sweet- talked with sister out of being upset, but she was giggling and letting him kiss her again and her blouse was still wide open.

Then, as they giggled and smooched, my cousin slid his hands behind her, caught her brassiere hook, and undid them. Sister squealed again and jerked away from him and wound up in my arms again in the process, but it was me that stopped her complaints with planting my mouth on hers and I have to admit I was excited and nervous. She whimpered a little and complained to me about what he'd done to her, but she soon stopped complaining and snuggled in for still more smooching.

The scene was way beyond my wildest dreams. This was my own sister I was her lips, and not only did she forget about her unsnapped brassiere, but she began darting her tongue in and out of my mouth as I kissed her. Then I saw my cousin was fondling her legs as my sister and I kissed, and that he was easing her skirt higher up her full, voluptuous thighs.

As we kissed, one of sister's arms moved from my neck, and then came back again. Then she repeated the process with her other arm, and I wondered what she was doing. Then I saw my cousin's hands on her bare shoulders and knew he'd been the one who'd moved her arms and he'd taken her blouse all the way off of her. When I saw her blouse on the floor I almost choked. What her husband would do if he saw what was happening? Here was my prudish sister -- her skirt was almost all the way up to her big, delectable ass. Her blouse was completely off her, and, judging from the look on my cousin's face as he looked at her tits, she was about to lose her brassiere too.

My cock got harder at the thought of those sweet melons being exposed. I told myself I couldn't think those kinds of thoughts about my own sister, but I still thought them anyway. Then my cousin made a smooth move with his hands and Mother gasped, and I knew it had happened. I looked down, and sure as hell, my sister's brassiere was on the floor of the hall, too. Her firm breasts were completely exposed. As I stared at my sister's breasts, with erect nipples. She looked like a young girl rather than a 30-year-old!

I should have tried to stop things. After all, this was my sister that my cousin was undressing. I even thought about that -- as I reached for her gorgeous breasts, unable to resist copping a feel of those lovely melons. Then I touched the stiffness of her erect nipples and she moaned in response to my fingers, and I totally forgot about stopping things. Tina, my sister moaned something about stopping this as I gleefully fondled her tits, but there wasn't any conviction in her tone at all, and I knew she didn't mean a word of it.

Then I saw my cousin's hands moving on her legs. I kept up my movement on her breasts and heard her moan softly. She arched her back to move them tighter into my hands. She didn't seem to notice Max's hands as they slowly moved under her skirt. From her lack of resistance as he slid his hands over her hips, I knew that I'd soon be seeing more than her thighs and tits, and I was all for it. I saw the skirt move up her thighs until her panties were exposed and Max's hand was moving to cover her pubic area.

Suddenly her hips jumped and she pleaded, "Please, please stop now, I, I, you can't do this" and she tried to get up.

****

As Tina's legs moved apart Max's hand slid between her thighs and began to move on her cunt. I once again began to fondle her breasts and pull on her nipples. Her face was tense and although she still was trying to get up I could feel her resistance weaken. Finally with a deep sigh she relaxed back into the seat. Max's hands were now free to roam all over her thighs and one moved into her panties. I was shaking with excitement and disbelief. My cock was so hard I could hardly stand it. I thought I was going to cum right then. Sure as hell my cousin was soon pulling my sister's panties down around her ankles, and both of us were ignoring her moaning protests.

"Wow, look at that pussy," my cousin, Max said, as he eased my sister onto her back on the sofa. "She doesn't have a hair on it! That's the sweetest pussy I ever saw in my life!"

I captured a nipple in my mouth and looked down at my sister's cunt as I did it, and I saw that he was right. My sister's thick lips were as smooth as a young girl's. Her excitement showed as they glistened in the reflected light from the slick moisture covering them. Sister groaned as we admired her snatch, but she didn't once make a move to cover herself. As I mouthed her big nipple, her moans of lusty pleasure drove me wild.

"Oh, don't suck on my breast, dear," she whimpered, "Oh... don't touch that, Oh myyyy!"

"See," my cousin said, as he slid two fingers into Sister's snatch, "I told you she's hot fuck."

"Oh, don't talk like that about your sister" Tina groaned. "We have to stop doing this. This has gone way too far."

I interrupted my sister pinching her nipples as my cousin slide his jeans down pulling out his hard dick and moved between her thighs

"OOOhhh," she wailed. "Ohhhhhhh...he's putting it in me. Oh, he's fucking meeeeee, his cousin! Oh Tony, you won't tell any one, will you? Please don't tell our parents. OOOhhh, this naughty brother is doooooing it to meeee! Ohhh yes, it feels good, I like it. OOOhhh yessssss!"

It was wild to watch my Sister get fucked. She was sprawled on that sofa with her legs spread, and bouncing and wiggling her ass. I almost went crazy at the sight. I got so turned on watching my sister being humped that I had my own cock in my hand and was whacking away at it before I even realized what I was doing. My cousin moved into her and then backs. I could see his hard cock move slowly in and out. She now had her arms tight around my head keeping me at her breasts as he rammed his cock in and out of her.

She moaned into my ear "Oh Tony, this is so naughty. I can't stop you, But please be nice and don't tell mother/father and I will let you keep on doing this to me. It feels sooo good and I will be nice to you both, just don't stop."

Max was now moving faster and with a surge into her he gave a yell and blew his nuts in her pussy. Sister hadn't started her own climax yet.

He pulled his shrinking, dripping dick out of my Sister's pussy and sort of flopped over onto his back, and then I did something I never thought I would do in reality. I looked at my sister, Tina lying there with her eyes closed and her thighs open, and I looked at her slippery cunt and those bare beautiful breasts, and I just couldn't help myself. I rolled between her legs and slid my cock into her cunt before she even knew what was going on.

My Sister gasped as I slide it in her, and her eyes popped open. And she really squealed when she realized her little brother had turned on looking her and beginning to fuck her in the process.

"OOOooh God," she said, "you shouldn't be doing this with me.... Your sister. Please just hold me. You can feel me if you want but don't do this, its toooo wrong."

I was way too horny to pay attention to my sister's pleading, and as I moved in her, her pussy responded and her attitude improved tremendously. It only took me a few hard strokes to get my Sister frantically wiggling her ass and French-kissing me and blubbering about how great it was. And the more I pounded her the wilder she became. It was so great, sliding my cock in and out of my sister's slick cunt. The lack of hair made it so much smoother and I could watch as my cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. The fat lips would pull out as I moved back, then pull together and I once again moved into that warm, slick cunt. I was using her breasts as hand holds for balance.

She had now put her hands over mine and encouraged me on, saying " Oh please Tony, keep doing that, Oh harder, yes.. Yes, that's so good, I love what you are doing to me and how you are making me feel. You are such a loving brother." Her hips were now moving up to meet mine on every stroke and I could hardly control myself.

"Go on, little brother! Fuck me.... Fuck your sister. ohh yesss... do it to meee. I am so close"

I fucked my sister harder and faster, my cock slamming into her juicy pussy, filling it, pushing into her cervix at the end of every stroke. The tight clasping lips and the pressure of her cervix finally overcame my ability to hold back. At the very end, I swear we even had the sofa rocking. I felt the cum starting to rush in my cock and when I jerk off, I had a tit in each hand, and my sister was going off with a scream at the same Time. It was a mind-blowing experience. Knowing I'd just fucked my supposedly prudish sister to a frenzied climax was a real trip in itself.

As I got up and got dressed, I noticed my sister had passed out from all the excitement and drinks, which she was totally unused to. My cousin and I put her to bed after first cleaning her up and then even put her nightgown on.

******

In the morning my cousin and I were having breakfast when my sister came out from her bedroom. As she came into the kitchen we got quiet. But, she didn't seem to be any different to us than normal.

She said, "morning! I must have had too much drink last night. I don't even remember when we finish our party and when I got into bed. Don't tell our parents about my heavy drinking, they doesn't like it. OK?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Party with Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds