• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Passion, Sex, and Pain

Passion, Sex, and Pain

As the sun shined through the window on an early Sunday morning Jenni laid in bed sleeping, dreaming of the night before. Johnny had surprised Jenni with night of steamy intimacy between them and a guest...

It was late on a Saturday night and Johnny and Jenni were getting ready for bed when there was knock at the door. Johnny said that he would get the door while she went upstairs to take a shower and settle in for the night. Jenni got in the shower and decided that tonight would be a night of love and sex with her very fine husband. She shaved and washed he hair so that she would smell sweet and she would be nice and soft for him. She dried her hair so it was long and soft and then slipped into a sexy nighty. When she walked into their room she was met with her Saturday night surprise...

Johnny was laying naked on the bed with another man who was naked and sucking Johnny's cock. Johnny tapped him on the shoulder, when he looked up I was standing there with my mouth a gape in shock and awe. Both men stood up with stiff cocks standing at attention. I looked at Johnny with dismay as they both approached me. I had one on each side of my neck kissing me up and down and rubbing their hands all over me. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second, my nipples were very aroused and I began to get goose bumps up and down my spine. The guest took me by the hands and led me to the bed. I looked over my shoulder and Johnny was smiling at me, urging me to follow him.

Our guest laid me down on the bed, pressing himself against me, kissing my neck while Johnny pushed up the nighty to expose my dripping wet pussy. Our guest moved from my neck to my face, kissing my cheek at first, and slowly working his way to kissing me on the lips. Johnny glanced up at me and gave me little wink. Just as he did that our guest's tongue parted my lips and I was locked in a warm passionate kiss. His taste was sweet, and his lips where full and warm. Johnny went back to what he was doing, more aggressive with my clit, making sure that I moaned into our guest's mouth.

I could feel Johnny's hands slipping the nighty further up over my hips and into the hands of our guest. He pulled the nighty up over my breasts, exposing my soft warm mounds and small perky nipples. Our guest worked his way down my neck and chest until his lips were locked onto my nipple, while his other hand explored my body. He was sucking with such vigor I could feel the heat of an orgasm building up in my insides. Johnny could feel my clit stiffen between his lips and my pussy was flowing with juices. I began to wriggle beneath them, and that is when things got interesting.

I had always fantasized about being a submissive for two dominating men. A situation where it didn't matter how much I protested or put up a fight, I was forced into submission. In some cases it would almost feel as though I was being raped. Ronan, our guest, would surprise us both.

Ronan clamped his hand down on my shoulders while Johnny wrapped his hand around my waist, holding me in place while the two of them sent me into the throws of the first of many orgasms for the night. It wasn't long before I was soaking Johnny's face and everything in my path.

Johnny must have given this man a heads up about what drives me wild. One of his hands was now gently but sternly wrapped around my neck while the other hand had a strong hold of my hair. All the while he was sucking vigorously on my breasts. I could tell there was going to be marks left on me in the morning...

My orgasm began to taper off when they stood up and kneeled on either side of my head, offering their hard cocks to me. At first I was allowed to go back and forth between the two of them, sucking for as long or deep as I please. Then the man straddled my chest and held my lower jaw open as wide as it would I could. They took turns thrusting their cocks down my throat as deep and as long as they pleased. There was a sense of pleasure and fear that went along with this, and I loved every minute of it.

When they thrust deep into my mouth they would grunt and groan, asking me if I like this kind of treatment and telling that I was being a good girl for being a little slut. Every time they would speak to me and praise me I would get a little more wet and a little more eager. This didn't last long, soon I was flipped over onto my knees so that my ass was in the air, but I wasn't done sucking cock yet. Johnny stuffed his cock deep into my mouth while Ronan started kissing and biting my neck, working his way down my back, squeezing my breasts, and ending at my ass: biting, kissing, and spanking me.

I knew that I was going to be red and sore in the morning, but again, I didn't care. I had been dreaming of this for some time, and I was grateful for the release and pleasures to come.

Ronan had begun to lick me from the small of my back all the way down my ass, focusing on my now very wet, puckering rose bud. He pushed me forward, forcing me further down Johnny's cock, I was gagging and moaning all the way. Johnny had a hold of my hair, moaning my name, telling me that I was a good girl for cooperating so nicely. With one hand he was tugging on my hair, and with the other caressing my face, making me look up at him while I feverishly sucked him. He was getting close to cuming. He began to pump my mouth with is thick cock, harder and faster. Just as he was ready to cum he pulled out of my mouth. I could feel him straddle my back and lay his thick cock right at the top of my ass. He released his hot cum on my ass, letting it trickle down my crack and into Ronan's mouth. I could feel the Ronan run his tongue up my ass, licking up cum as we went. His tongue reached Johnny's cock, and I could hear him slurp him in. Johnny stood up and gave Ronan more room.

I could feel the Ronan rest his cock right outside my ass, and I began to try and buck him off, but Johnny held me down while Ronan grabbed my hips, backing me slowly onto his cock. His thick head entered my ass, and I let out a soft scream. Johnny slipped underneath me and we began to 69 with each other, he licked my clit gently, helping me relax while Ronan pumped his cock in and out of my ass. He was not gentle with it like Johnny, but I kind of liked it. My pussy started to squirt hot cum and Johnny lapped it up. Sticking his tongue deep in my pussy and thrusting his cock in my mouth. Ronan swelled in my ass, I could feel that he was getting ready to cum, he pulled out of my ass and Johnny left my pussy to take his cock in his mouth. He thrust his cock deep into Johnny's throat and released his hot, sticky load. I could hear Johnny moaning, and then without warning he shot his load. I gagged and I struggled to swallow.

I was given a brief moment of rest, I was dazed and dripping wet, and a little weak in the knees. Before I knew it I was on my back and Johnny was parting my legs, as he rubbed my clit with his thumb he guided his throbbing cock into my wanting pussy. He entered gently at first, but soon he was in he was slamming into me. He felt so good and was hitting all of the right spots. Ronan took Johnny's face and turned it towards his semi-hard cock; Johnny took him in, sucking him until we was hard again and then some. Johnny rolled me over so that I was on top of him, and my ass was up in the air again. He parted ass cheeks for Ronan so that he could play with me hands free. I could feel my skin stretch as Ronan fingered my ass, it didn't hurt, but I knew what was coming. I struggled but Johnny pulled me into him, holding me tight so that I could not get away. He whispered into my ear, telling me that this is what I wanted, and I needed to be a good girl. Ronan slammed his cock deep into my ass with no warning and fucked me hard. I was screaming in pain, all the while Johnny was pounding my pussy. I was cuming all over his cock and it made him even more hard and aggressive with me. Ronan was slamming into my ass relentlessly and I was quivering and shaking with pain. He pulled out of my ass after a few more good slams and shoved his cock into my mouth before getting behind me again. This time, he joined Johnny in fucking my pussy.

Johnny sucked and bit the side of my neck, making sure that I moaned from the pleasure and pain. Both men pumped my pussy making sure that they were as deep as they could go; I was full of cock and dripping wet, gushing cum every time they moved. Ronan spanked me while Johnny kissed my lips, biting and sucking them. They both grunted and growled and started to swell at the same time. They latched onto me as their orgasms grew. Johnny had his hand around my throat looking me in the eyes, as soon as he began to cum Ronan grabbed my hips and thrust deep. Johnny's orgasm set Ronan off and cum filled my pussy, their pulsating cocks made my pussy go wild and crazy. I began to scream and buck my hips against them. I was deep into the throws of my own orgasm, Johnny held my lips to his as I screamed into his mouth.

When we were all done with our orgasms they pulled out of me and I fell onto my back. I laid there while they rubbed their hands on me and took turns eating cum from me. My clit twitched a little and I squirted a few more times. I was exhausted and drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the soft sun light and Johnny kissing my tender neck. He whispered in my ear... "I have a movie for you to watch..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Passion, Sex, and Pain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 386 milliseconds