• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Past Desires

Past Desires

The sunlight gently creeps through the window in the early morning. The room is silent, all but for the gyrations of Angelina, sitting on the lap of her lover, Alex. Both of them drunk, Angelina is moaning and panting, rocking back in the chair, her hands on top of Alex's on top of her breasts, trying to grind her clit into his hips, despite having her back to him; she vainly ended up trying to fuck the air around her.

I hadn't seen her in three years. Three fuckin' years. She was like a drug. I tasted her, briefly, three years ago; but of course, it was all under her control. I never had the balls to just take control. Just take her like I always wanted. So after three years, this little bitch was mine. And I have her now. Just gotta keep her going. Keep my hands roaming. Let her lose control. Make her think she had no choice. Make her think that this was all her doing, that she's the one in charge. That's how she likes it anyway.

"Yeah, that's it. Just relax. It's ok, Angie, baby. Just let yourself go."

"A-Alex..oh, God...don't stop. Mmmm, yeah. Oh! God. I love you. Oh, baby."

"Keep breathing, you're fighting the feeling. Don't hold your breath. Let your body take over."

"Oh god, I...oh...mmm, mmm, mmm...mmm! Alex!"

Hell, I don't even have to touch below her waist to get her going like this. Those nice, big, tits of hers are definitely sensitive enough. And luckily for me, the little bitch's only got her sopping, wet panties left. Ain't gonna take much effort to make her cum now. But I'll move as fast as I damn well please. This time, I'm runnin' the fuckin' show.

Angelina's hand trembles on top of Alex's, slowly inching down to her trembling pussy. Panting, she desperately tries to push down on his hand, trying to mash his fingers into her clit. She would have just gotten herself off if she really wanted to, just slip down her panties, start fucking her fingers right then and there, to hell if he came; but sitting in his lap, completely at his mercy and control, whether or not she would cum was entirely up to him.

This wasn't her ideal fantasy. She swore never to be subservient ever since those beginning times, when others raped her; now, she loved the feeling of power, of controlling a sexual encounter. But even more than she loved control, she loved the feeling of pleasure that such acts brought her. She learned to love the freedom of embracing her femininity and touching her body when, and as often -- quite often, as a matter of fact -- as she chose, but the wisdom of the Goddess had taught her to let go of her desire for control, from time to time. For now, she would give in to his domination, for the sake of both their pleasures. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, ever, so she didn't have to guard herself. She would let go of the control, allow him to make her cum, because she could. Because she knew that he wanted her to.

"Oh baby, please, please, touch me! I want it, I want it now! Oh, god, I wanna cum!"

"Not yet baby. Not yet. Take it slow, breathe slowly. Ready? I'm gonna touch your clit now. Slowly. Don't move a muscle. You move too quickly and you're gonna cum. I don't want you to cum yet."

"Mmm...ok. I'll try."

"Ready? Here we go..."

"OH GOD! ALEX!"

"Shh, shh shh shh. Relax. Relax, baby. Just breathe. Shh."

"MMM! MMM! Mmm, mmm...I'm trying, but it's so hard. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard! I can't take it."

"Hmm, maybe we should move to a different kind of stimulation, then? Try the G-spot to give your clit a chance to cool off?"

"Fuck, it doesn't matter what you do, I'm gonna cum. Wait...but what about you, baby?"

"Not about me, princess. Don't worry about me."

"No...I want you to cum with me."

Angelina hops off Alex's lap, who gives her a firm slap on the ass to chastise her, and realizes that the ass of her panties is wet as well. He looks at her legs to realize that her cum has been dripping all the way down to her knees by now. Trying to take control, like she did in their brief interlude three years ago, she reaches into the fly of Alex's shorts to touch his cock; the entire thing nearly completely covered in his precum. She licks her lips, looking down at her legs to scoop up some of her juices, spreading the slick juice on her left nipple, pulling Alex's head closer to her chest. It looked, were an observer unaware of her young age, that she might actually be trying to lactate for her lover, as swollen and protruding as her large breasts were.

Both of them moaning in desire, Angelina takes Alex's hand and presses it to her clit, Alex fighting his hand back, trying to resist the urge to make his lover cum. Her panting increasing, she lets out a strained whimper as her willpower finally dwindles. Consumed in the desire to cum, Angelina tears open the fly of Alex's shorts, rendering the garment useless before turning to rip open the leg of her panties, making them both completely naked.

Pushing Alex to his bed she mounts him, giving a clear view of her throbbing, dripping pussy, moaning loud with each tiny thrust that slips his cock a little bit further inside her. Conflicted, confused and angry, Alex growls and throws Angelina off of him, tears in his eyes, his voice breaking.

"No! Not yet! Not like this! Angie, baby...I wanna do this right. I want to...make love to you."

"L...love? Wha...I, I didn't think...you loved me anymore."

"We put each other through a lotta shit, I know. But right now, after everything, I just want to feel you again. We can't make it perfect, but I just want this moment now. Please."

Amazed and terrified, tears gathering in her eyes, Angelina sobs and presses her body to Alex's, who wraps her in his arms and begins to sob himself. After their past, the pain they caused each other, as lonely as Alex had become in three years, he'd give up his pride, his anger, everything, if she'd love him again. He didn't know how she felt, he just knew that she once loved him, before he really knew her or came to love her himself. When his love grew, hers dwindled somehow, until she told him that she had had enough of the relationship. Lies and pain from both sides had pushed them apart; since the three years prior they had been naïve, arrogant children. Now they were grown, and Alex wanted to try again. After drying their tears and holding each other for comfort, Alex finally looks Angelina in her eyes, an unspoken question in his eyes and an unspoken answer in hers.

Pulling her toward him, for the first time in three years, Alex kissed Angelina's soft lips. She whimpered and eased into the kiss, placing her hands around his head. Crawling back until his back was propped up against the headboard, he lifted her onto his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist, his cock slowly and gently pushing at the entrance to her pussy. Angelina moaned and slowly began to buck into his hips, her hand reaching down to stroke her throbbing, wet clit; his hands reaching up to gently twist and pull on her nipples before taking one into his mouth to suck on it. It doesn't take long for either of them to finally approach the orgasm that Alex was planning on.

As they knew their orgasm was approaching, they both couldn't break the eye contact that they were compelled to continue for as long as they could. They were staring into each other's souls, finding the remnants of the young love they once shared, wanting to make new memories together. Alex, panting, wouldn't stop looking into Angelina's eyes, couldn't stop saying "I love you" over and over again. Their bodies tensed as they both finally came, moaning and pressing their hips as close together as they could, never breaking eye contact. When they came down from their high, Alex held Angelina to him as tight as he could, once again bursting into tears as Angelina watched, herself tearing up again.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I love you so much! Oh God, I missed you so much, baby! I, I..."

"Shhhhh. Shhhhh. Alex, it's ok. It's ok. I'm here now. I love you. Everything's forgiven now. We start again, hmm? We try again. Even if it doesn't work out. At least we'll know we tried."

"I, I...Angie, baby...I'm tired."

"Then we'll sleep."

Alex, sliding down and gripping the sheets to throw them over himself and his lover, he closes his eyes and settles down for a morning nap after finding his love again. Angelina, crying a bit still, places a kiss on his lips, settling down to sleep, putting her head on her lover's chest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Past Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds