Pat Savage in 'Bronze Lust' Ch. 6

Stumpy approached the cot, gazing avidly at the incredible sight before him. The bronzed Venus lay spreadeagled on the cot, her muscular thighs open invitingly, tiny rivulets of cum dripping out of her open snatch, running down her hot, taut ass and pooling on the cot beneath her. Just above her pussy, tiny drops of cum speckled her trimmed bronze thatch, glistening among the soft, kinky hair. Hefting his dick in one hand, Stumpy leered down at the just-fucked young woman as he climbed onto the cot with her.

"You think you've been fucked good, well, you ain't seen nothin' yet!" he promised as, without preliminary, he sank into her dripping cunt. It was like sinking into a moist oven, as Pat's lovejuices combined with Cartwright's semen made her incredibly wet. Even though she had just been fucked, Pat's quim was still extremely tight as she accepted the new intruder eagerly into her young, quivering flesh. The delicious feeling made her head swim, and Pat knew that in her highly sensitized state, it wouldn't take much for her to cum again and again. Her clit was a pulsing source of pleasure and the nerves in her cunt communicated every delicious motion of the cock invading her cunt to her brain, causing her entire body to tremble with delight.

Grasping her long legs, Stumpy hoisted them from around his waist, where they had settled in, and placed them on his shoulders, with her well-turned ankles and slim feet above his head. In this new position he began to drill over and over into her gaping cunt, pounding her firm body like a sledgehammer. His cock, slick with Pat's pussy juices and the jism that had been deposited in her, slid swiftly back and forth without resistance.

"Unnggghh!" Pat heard herself grunting in pleasure as she felt the hard cock slamming in and out of her willing hole. The sensations were amazing as his erect organ hammered into her sopping muff and she could feel herself cresting again, riding the wave of bliss rippling through her ravaged cunt and all through her body.

Although Stumpy had won his chance to fuck Pat Savage first after Cartwright had finished with her, he was not accorded the same respect the gang showed to their leader. Cartwright was done with Pat, and while Stumpy might be fucking her now, there were still plenty of things those who were waiting for their turn could do to and with her.

Pat gasped with delight as, without warning, two warm mouths closed over her tits, licking and sucking the turgid tips into them. The sensation of two men sucking on her sensitive nipples, biting them lightly as they eagerly laved them with their tongues, combined with the intense sensations emanating from her well-fucked honey pot, sent the young woman over the edge once more. Her fingers entwined themselves mindlessly in the hair of each of the men sucking on her perky tits, forcing them to open their mouths wider and suck even more of the firm globes into their warm, wet mouths, as she spasmed on the cot, locking her feet behind Stumpy's head as she came and came, flooding his cock with her love juices.

"More, more, fuck me more!" she screamed, her shuddering body betraying to all those watching that she had climaxed once again. Incredible a sight though it was, the sensation of feeling Pat's hot cavern tightening around Stumpy's cock as she came was a thousand times more incredible. It felt like hundreds of tiny fingers were clutching at his cock as it was squeezed tightly in the warm, wet vise of her spasming vagina.

Screaming, "Take it, you slut!", Stumpy came inside Doc's beautiful bronze cousin, his cock pouring out his frothy tribute deep inside her grotto, mixing with the cunt juices and jism already there.

Finished cumming, Pat slumped back on the cot exhausted, her bronze hair in total disarray, her body glistening, a sheen caused by a mixture of sex sweat, saliva, jism and her own love juices. Wisps of her tresses were plastered to her face as she made little mewling noises, gold-flecked eyes gazing down the length of her nude body, watching the gang members possess it and vent their lusts on it. Her body couldn't deny it--she loved to be fucked!

His full load of cum deposited into the bronze woman's body, Stumpy slowly withdrew from the steaming cavern. His cock was coated with his and Cartwright's combined semen, together with Pat's honey. Leering down at the woman he had just fucked, he wiped his cock clean on her bush, matting the soft bronze hair even more.

Stumpy stumbled back off the cot, his place immediately taken by another member of the gang. Pat didn't know his name, didn't care. All she knew was that he was a man, she was a woman, he was going to fuck her wildly, she was going to cum on his cock and he was going to drop a delicious load of thick cum up her snatch.

Hot cum oozed out of Pat's pussy, coating her pussy lips a creamy white. As the new guy clambered onto the cot and plunged his hard shaft into her waiting body, a voice at her side said, "I'll be damned if I'm waiting any longer! The bronze bitch has more than one hole we can use!"

Pat turned her head to the side and saw an erect cock jutting out inches from her face. Without waiting to be told, she opened her mouth to suck it in, but the man at the side of the bed was too impatient to wait for her to lean forward. Grabbing a handful of bronze hair, he forced her willing head forward, moaning as her red lips parted and his shaft sank between them into her hot mouth. Pat's agile tongue licked all around the shaft which now filled her mouth, twirling around its head, licking a tiny drop of pre-cum from the slit.

"Oh man," cried the gang member she was blowing. "This babe really knows how to give head. That's it baby, suck it, suck it!"

Pat didn't need any encouragement. She loved to give blowjobs, loved the feel of a nice juicy dick swelling in her mouth, getting ready to blast its tribute down her throat. Her lips joyfully accepted the intruder as eagerly as her labial lips were accepting the hard cock plumbing into her cunt at the same time. One of her hands went out and grasped the dick of one of the men sucking on her crimson peaks, slowly beginning to jack him off. Servicing three hard cocks at the same time, feeling them sliding in and out of her warm, wet cunt and mouth, feeling a steely dick with her hand while her breasts were being lavished with attention, put Pat into an almost constant state of near orgasmic bliss. Her moans and screams of pure delight, as her pussy was fucked good and hard, were, however, muffled somewhat by the cock which filled her mouth.

Pat gazed up with gold-flecked eyes into the eyes of the gang member she was blowing, batting her eyelashes coyly as her ruby lips wrapped themselves around his shaft. The gang member couldn't believe the sight...Pat Savage was sucking him off and loving it! The erotic view, combined with the frantic action of Pat's talented mouth and warm, darting tongue, was too much for him. His cock erupted in her mouth, spewing molten cum onto her pink tongue and down her throat. Pat loved the taste and eagerly gulped it down, yet another delicious orgasm triggering in her helpless body as the gang member between her thighs rammed his throbbing dick in and out of her dripping cunt.

Suddenly, before he finished cumming, the man Pat was sucking off withdrew from her mouth, causing some of his frothy spunk to trickle out from between Pat's luscious lips and down her chin. Grabbing his dick, he aimed the few final spurts of his white, sticky cum onto Pat's face and hair.

At the same time, the man Pat was jerking off, senses overloaded with the erotic imagery he was seeing and hearing, on edge from inhaling the musky aroma of Pat's love juices which permeated the room, couldn't take anymore. Letting her jutting nipple escape from his mouth, he stood up as her bronzed hand, expertly sliding up and down the length of his erect tool, brought him to a shattering climax. His cum sprayed wildly from his cock, jetting over a foot to land, splattering, on the bronzed body before him. Spurt after spurt of the gooey, pearly white liquid landed on her tits, between them, on her neck, on her bronze stomach which was pulled taut as the young woman's climax racked her body. His tribute to Doc Savage's cousin was joined by the man fucking her, as he too came, once more filling her dripping cavern to overflowing with man juices.

Laying flushed and exhausted on the cot, with cum dripping down her lips and cheeks, glistening whitely in her disheveled bronze hair, coating her tits and matting her bronze bush, Pat looked ready to claim the title the Slut of Bronze.

Exhausted though she was, the gang was not through with her yet. There remained many more members who had not yet vented their lusts on her insatiable body.

As the three men Pat had just finished entertaining withdrew, the giant that Pat had fought outside approached, sporting a massive erection. Pat's eyes widened at the sight of it--in length and thickness, her former assailant was nearly a match for her lover Monk.

"On your knees," he growled. "I'm going to take you from behind like the bitch that you are!"

Powerless to obey this command, even if she had wanted to, the proud young woman who had become the gang's plaything shifted position, assuming a kneeling position on the cot, her weight resting on her knees and elbows. A white torrent poured out of her gaping pussy, as the cum deposited there, mingled with her love juices, flowed freely out, tracing paths down the inside of her muscular thighs.

The giant grinned in appreciation as the other gang members called out their comments on the view. Pat's dripping slit was framed just beneath her tight little asshole, slick with the combination of juices which had soaked down from her cunt. She looked like a goddess, the goddess of sex, just waiting to be fucked on her hands and knees, presenting her ass and pussy for the world to see. Her glistening globes, coral tipped, were suspended downwards, swaying slightly, enticingly, as the giant settled onto the cot behind her. Pat's taut, perfect asscheeks beckoned him on, hinting at the glories within her hot little body.

Displayed like a brazen whore before the gang, Pat's entire body was on fire. Nerve endings she had never known existed beat out staccoto pulses of pleasure to her brain. She had lost count of the number of times she had come, climax after climax wrung from her body by a gang member's hard cock. But she wanted, she needed, more!

The giant positioned the head of his cock against the young woman's quim and slowly began to push his length inside her. Her swollen labial libs spread wide to welcome the intruder, wrapping around it and welcoming him into her steamy warmth. As he slowly sank his shaft into her sopping interior, Pat squealed with the sensation, feeling him stretch her inner walls, sinking deeper and deeper. It was exquisite! Involuntarily she started to force herself back onto him, to impale herself on the monstrous organ which was giving her so much pleasure, but the giant grabbed her quivering hips, cupping her bronzed ass as he forced her to hold still. Pat's vagina felt so good welcoming him in, he wanted to enjoy the sensation to the fullest. Staring down where their flesh met and became one, he watched inch after inch of his thick cock penetrate Pat's muff, gripping him in a heated, satiny vise. As he pushed in, his giant tool displaced more of the mixture of cum and love juices that filled Pat's quim, forcing it out of her hole where it gripped his cock, causing it to pour down her thighs, pooling on the cot beneath her.

It seemed incredible that Pat's cunt could take all of his massive length, but finally, with one final mini-thrust forward, the giant's cock was buried in her to his balls. "Uuunngghh!" Pat moaned in ecstasy as she felt the hard prick filling her, filling her completely

"It feels so gooooood!" Pat wailed. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The giant began to do just that, sliding inch after inch of his now-slick erection out of her soaked pussy before plunging it back in, slamming into her, causing cum and cuntjuice to splatter on her upturned ass. The feel of his balls rhythmically smacking into her clit as he thrust himself into her deepest recesses drove Pat upwards towards yet another shattering climax. Bracing herself on her forearms, knuckles white as she grasped the edge of the cot in a viselike grip, Pat drove herself backwards, meeting the giant's downstrokes, fucking herself on his cock.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Uuunngghh! Make me cum...make me cum...I'm... cummmmiiinnngggg!" she cried, as the orgasmic wave crested within her, sending her frenzied body into convulsions on the cot. Her body arched up, taut as a bowstring, as her head flailed back and forth, long hair lashing wildly from side to side. The giant had to tighten his grip on her ass to prevent her spasms from lifting her off his dick. The feel of her slick pussy walls clamping down even more tightly around his shaft with the force of her climax was pure bliss as he squeezed her slick asscheeks and continued to thrust into her quivering body.

As Pat's orgasm subsided and she sank back down, exhausted, on the cot, the giant's companion from outside approached Pat from the front. "You took us both on outside...now we're both gonna take you on inside!" he stated.

Standing in front of the violated young woman, his jutting prick was level with her head. Wetting her lips in anticipation, Pat leaned forward. The tip of her pink tongue brushed against the hard cock in front of her, causing it to bob up and down, anticipating the pleasures to come. She flicked her tongue in quick, catlike motions up and down the shaft, wetting it with her saliva. Reaching his balls, head turned at an angle, she slid her tongue along the hairy sack, eliciting a groan of appreciation from her nameless captor. Her slick tongue felt heavenly caressing his balls.

Finished teasing, Pat slid her mouth up the length of the steely tool. Reaching its knob, she opened her luscious lips wide and slid them down, down, around the shaft, enveloping it in her hot, wet mouth. Her head, covered by gorgeous bronze tresses spotted with gobs of white cum, bobbed up and down, mouth making slurping noises, as she eagerly gobbled up the cock before her as if it were candy, while behind her, another cock was plunging itself in and out of her, setting off sparks within her sensual body as if struck by flint.

Grabbing Pat's head, the gang member she was blowing took over the rhythm, sliding his shaft into her mouth and down her throat, fucking her face while his companion fucked her cunt. Her crimson lips clung to his cock as he slid back and forth, pleasuring his tool, coaxing him to blast into her mouth. Pat's squeals of joy as she felt herself climbing to yet another orgasm were muffled by the prick in her mouth. Their fellow gang members urging them on, exhorting them to fuck her like a slut, her two lovers picked up the pace, slamming themselves in and and out of her holes. Pat could feel her climax approaching as her pussy was penetrated repeatedly by the massive invader, its owner grunting as he felt the cum boiling in his balls, seeking release.

With a strangled cry the giant buried himself in Pat's willing body to the hilt, unleashing a torrent of cum from his mighty cock, a river of sperm that flowed copiously into her love cavern, mixing with the cum and love juices already there. Seeing the once-mighty Pat Savage sucking him off, hearing her squeal with delight from her double penetration, seeing and hearing his fellow blast a load into her hot young body, was too much for the man fucking Pat's face, as he unleashed his load of fiery cum onto her eager little tongue.

Gulping down the salty sperm, swallowing frantically, feeling the giant's semen flooding her twat like a geyser, Pat exploded, her moist pussy walls spasmodically clenching and unclenching, coming again and again on the two hard dicks, loving the feelings as they ravaged her helpless body. Both men pumped burst after burst of hot cum into her two orifices, before withdrawing to spray their final loads onto her spasming body. Pat could feel the giant's cum splattering down, warm and wet, on her bronzed back and ass, dribbling down between her ass cheeks and wetting her anus, while in front of her the other man gushed into her face and hair, coating her cheeks and bronze tresses with his tribute to her oral ministrations.

Finished, the two men slumped away, the giant "smacking!" Pat's asscheek with one palm before walking away grinning, leaving the globe quivering. The dissheveled young woman, her natural bronzed skin and hair sticky with pearly cum, looked like she had been well and totally fucked. Saliva dribbled out of the corner of her slack mouth. Her body had come so hard, so many times, Pat felt like she couldn't move.

However, there were yet more gang members waiting who had yet to have their way with Doc Savage's gorgeous cousin. The next in line stepped forward. It was Carlos, the man who had sliced her shirt away with his knife.

Looking down at her kneeling on the cot, Carlos said, "I did all my work in taking off your clothes, you bronze slut. And now, you're going to do the work. I want to see the one and only Pat Savage riding on my dick. Slide over!"

Powerless to refuse, Pat slid over on the cot, letting Carlos lay, on his back, next to her. His erect cock jutting up proudly, saluting the young woman who was about to give it so much pleasure. "Ride me baby," Carlos demanded. "I want to see you working yourself on my dick!"

Pat swung one leg over him, straddling the prone gang member. Reaching down with one finely manicured hand, she grasped his shaft and brought it to the entrance to her love tunnel, from which poured a steady stream of cum and cunt juice. She positioned the knob between her lower lips and slowly sank down onto him, impaling herself on his throbbing tool.

"Oh, that's it, that's it!" hissed Carlos as he felt her satiny walls closing in on him, enveloping his cock with their moist heat. "Fuck yourself, baby, fuck yourself on my cock, you bronze slut!"

Her body thrilling, Pat began to do just that, raising and lowering herself onto the hard dick, muscular thighs working, pussy muscles clenching at the welcome intruder sliding in and out of her. Each time Pat brought herself down hard on Carlos, burying his shaft entirely inside her muff, her clit made delicious contact with his groin, sending her spiralling upwards once again. Her bronze bush, sticky with cum and pussy juice, intermingled with Carlos' kinky black pubic hair, intertwining with it, wetting it with the aromatic elixer.

"Oh god," she moaned, helpless to stop herself, uncaring that the gang members heard her expressions of lust. "It feels so good to fuck you, so good, so good!"

Carlos leaned back on the cot and enjoyed the immensely erotic view of Pat Savage, her tight body glistening with sweat and smelling of sex, riding him, working to bring him and herself off. Her firm tits, covered with cum, bounced up and down enticingly with the rhythmic motions of her perfect thighs, crimson nipples jutting forth, proudly proclaiming her arousal for the world to see. Venus herself could not have looked sexier as she ground herself into him, cum matted hair swinging back and forth, wisps of it plastered to her face which was contorted with pleasure. Carlos reached up and began to pinch her perky nipples, pulling and tweaking them, causing the tender little tips to swell even more from the delightful stimulation. Little mewling noises began to escape from Pat's red lips as she built inevitably to yet another climax, her muscular thighs churning, causing her to sink then rise faster and faster on the hard dick from which she was taking her pleasure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds