Pathetic Ch. 03: Relationships

He cracked up at that. "Alright, you baby stop moving and I'll get you out!" He squatted down over me and flipped me over. I didn't realize how strong he was. His size was pretty misleading. With my head, between his legs, it looked like that his strength wasn't the only shock due to his structure. It looked like there was a pretty ample bulge above me, not that I much to compare it to. As he moved his hands around me to find the end of the blanket, I couldn't help but to start swelling up. (Fuck, this couldn't be happening.) I wasn't sure but it looked like his package was growing, too.

He giggled again, but it sounded raspy almost. Was it lust I was hearing? "Where the hell is the end of this blanket?"

I tried to answer but the only thing that came out was some husky mumbling.

"What was that, Luch?" He looked back at me and our eyes met.

Then he leaned down and our lips followed suit.

*****

Hey everyone! I want to thank you for sticking with my story, posting comments, and rating! I know I said I'd welcome any comments, but I'd like to edit that statement slightly now that I'm further in to the story. If you don't agree with my story, while apologize that you wasted your time, I ask you to please not feel the need to post a comment. It doesn't really accomplish anything. I'm well in to the story, and I don't plan to stop or change it. I had the big events planned out before I started and I plan to see it through to the end. I welcome any constructive criticism on any mistakes I may be making, or any way I can improve me style or technique. But please, no more criticisms about the story itself.

I'm debating about whether trying to post weekly 1-2 page chapters like I did with this one. Or try to post a chapter double that length every 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you think!

One last note: I have several stories planned out for when I finish, Pathetic. But I haven't decided which to do first. I think I'm going to leave that up to you guys. So keep an eye out, because I'm going to post a list of options in one of the chapters closer to the story's end. Thanks again and happy reading!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 457 milliseconds