Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 15b

Wisps of the retreating, furious shouts that she could still hear teased into her numb brain as Gemma worked clumsily at the slats barring her way.

"Couldn't you have fucking resisted playing with the Mackeld's toy until we'd got him too?" the female cursed.

"I didn't see you resisting playing with her brother," Nicholas Grey howled his response.

The furious pounding inside Gemma's aching chest interrupted with a staccato jolt, then began to beat a harder, erratic rhythm: double fury. What she had heard thundered again and again through her pounding head, waking her further, setting her teeth to a silent snarl as she worked. So. Two reasons.

Where had she heard that woman before?

Hold on, my love, she thought out into the darkness. Please.

***

Hello patient readers,

Apologies for the long wait, and thanks to those of you who are hanging in there. This was originally a bit that was flashbacks later, but I realised it's really the end of Ch15 and have rearranged.

Chapter 16 is also finished, I will submit it together with this, but it may take longer to be posted as it's longer. Please let me know if Ch16 is confusing. It brings in quite a lot that was hard to weave, and I'm not sure whether I've left out too much of the background, having rewritten it too many times to count , and whittled it down.

The final Chapter 17 is fairly straightforward, and I thought nearly finished, but I've just hit on something exciting to add - I'll post it as soon as I can. There also may still be a number of questions that haven't been answered, or inconsistencies, which I'm trying to find before I finish the story. If I don't find them all, please let me know!

Many thanks to those of you who let me know about DesirePink stealing the story so far and posting it on WattPad as hers (grr). It had been taken down at my request the last I looked.

Please vote and comment!

Smiler

-

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds