• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • PayBack Ch. 03

PayBack Ch. 03

12

At 6:00 PM Wednesday Will stood in the foyer waiting for Fran to arrive. The minutes ticked past and he began to grow nervous. At 6:15 he jumped as a knock sounded on the door.

"We'll have to break her of being late." He mumbled to himself as he opened the door.

Fran stood on his front step waiting. She was dressed in a dark colored woman's business suit and high heels. The hem of the skirt of her suit hit her at mid-thigh. Between her height and the heels, the exposed part of her legs seemed to go on forever. Will stood staring until Fran cleared her throat.

"Oh, yes." Will said,"Please come in."

Fran breezed through the door and Will was captivated by the way she walked and the very light fragrance of perfume that was left as she passed.

"This way." Will said and lead the way to the basement.

With a wave of his hand and a ,"Please," he indicated Fran should take a seat on the couch.

"Drink?" He ask.

"A Vodka Martini." Fran said.

Will quickly mixed the drinks and handed one to Fran, then took a seat on the couch next to her.

She took a drink and said,"You told me basically what you want, now tell me the details."

"The details are simple. For the next month you will supply me with sex, what ever I want, any time I want, any place I want," Will said," In return at the end of the month I turn over the disk of your daughter and her friends trashing my house."

Fran took a sip of her martini looked at Will and smiled.

"Anything, anytime, anywhere? That's what you want in exchange for the disk? You're asking a lot!" She said.

"That's the deal." Will grinned,"Take it or leave it."

Fran took another sip of her drink and said,"One last thing, will anyone else know of this?"

"Maybe a friend or two of mine, but no one you know will ever know."Will said.

Fran tipped her glass and finished her drink.

She looked at Will and said,"Ok. Deal. So what would you like for the first installment?"

"A strip tease, then a blow job."Will said.

Fran got up and looked around.

"Bathroom?" She ask.

"Top of the stairs on the right."Will said.

Fran disappeared up the stairs and returned several minutes later. As she stopped in front of him, Will took note that she had removed her panty hose.

'I think she's looking forward to this!' Will thought.

"Music?" She ask.

Will went over to his entertainment center, selected a cd, popped it into the player and turned it on. He was already seated when the first notes from a saxophone came from the speakers. Fran stood for a moment, then she started to move. Will was instantly captivated by the motion of her lithe, athletic body.

Her hips gyrated as she danced. First she worked off the suit jacket, whirling it and tossing it aside. Then she unbuttoned and worked off the white blouse she had on. Will was delighted to see she had on a very sexy half cup lace bra. After she tossed it aside she started working on her skirt. Soon she stood before him in only a pair of black lace panties, the half cup bra and heels.

Will's cock was very hard as she turned around, bent over, looked at him from between her spread legs and began to wiggle her ass at him in time to the music. She began to back towards him as she gyrated and wiggled her ass. Soon her firm cheeks were only inches from Wills face.

She whirled around and dropped to her knees. As she did she reached behind her unsnapped her bra and pulled it off in one fluid motion. Will grinned as he saw her tits drop free and begin to jiggle as she shook her shoulders. She cupped one breast and pointed at him as if in offer, at the same time sliding her other hand into the top of her lace panties. She leaned back until her back was touching the floor behind her.

She jumped back to her feet, hooked her thumbs into the band of her panties and worked them down and off with gyrations of her hips. Will was delighted to note that both her nipples were erect as she threw her panties at him. He grabbed them out of the air, held them against his face and inhaled. Fran grinned, dropped both hands to her crotch and held her snatch open for him to see. As she swayed her hips to and fro, Will caught the glint of light reflecting off the moist lips of her cunt.

'This is turning her on!' Will thought.'Perhaps....'

He pushed himself to his feet, stepped over to her and pushed two of his fingers into her snatch. Will found her to be sopping wet. She grinned and began thrust her hips at his fingers. He in return began to slide his fingers in and out of her in time with her thrusts.

"You ready for that blow job?" She panted.

"Almost."Will said,"First though, have you ever heard of a sybian?"

"I-I've heard of it,"She said,"Why?"

"I've got one," Will said,"And I want you to ride it, while you suck my cock."

A groan escaped Fran, then she panted,"Is-is it as good as they say?" "You tell me." Will said, taking her hand and leading her to the couch.

Will went to the wall cabinet and pulled out the sybian. He popped off the small clit stimulator and fastened a soft plastic 8" cock to it, carried it to the couch and dropped it on the floor. A few moments later he had his jeans and under wear off and was seated on the couch.

He grinned and motioned at the saddle. Fran walked over and slowly sank onto it, guiding the soft dong into her snatch as she did. Will turned it on and bumped the controls up one notch at a time until it was at about 25% speed.

Fran moaned and said,"GOD! It is as good as I've heard!"

Will grinned and turned it on high. Fran let out a yelp and groaned,"OH MY GOD!"

Will left it on high for a few seconds then turned it down.

"We'll get back to that, I promise." He said,"But you my dear, have a blow job to give."

Fran grinned leaned forward, wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and then slid the head between her lips. Will couldn't believe how it felt. He had never had as good a blow job. She sucked and licked his hard rod with gusto. Within minutes he felt his balls grow tight, ripe and ready to explode.

"Oh Christ, I'm gunna' cum." He groaned.

He groaned again as he felt Fran increase her speed, then felt her finger slip into his asshole. A moment later he gasp and stiffened as his cock erupted, pumping cum into Frans mouth. He felt her tongue working his cock, felt one of her hands kneading his balls while a finger of the other slipped in and out of his asshole, milking every last drop from his throbbing shaft.

Finally he pushed her away gasping,"Enough! Enough! My god where did you learn to do that?"

Fran grinned and said,"I did more in college then play basketball!"

Will slid down onto the floor in front of where she sat astride the sybian.

He picked up the control and said,"You ready for this?"

Fran grinned and nodded her head, then groaned as Will turned it on high. He leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth as he stroked the other with his fingers.

For the next twenty minutes Frans moans rose and fell in waves as she climaxed over and over.

Finally, she moaned,"I-I-I never thought I'd say this, but I've had enough. Oh, God turn it off!"

Will grinned and slowly reduced the speed until it stopped. Fran sat astride the machine for several minutes before attempting to dismount. After several false starts she managed to crawl off the machine.

She sat propped against the couch for a while, then stood and began to dress. After she had her clothes on, Will escorted her to the door.

"When would you like to have me again?" Fran ask.

"Soon." Will said,"very, very soon. I'll call you at your office and let you know."

Fran smiled and said,"That will be fine."

As Will watched her walk away he thought,'Willy boy you've got yourself a live one! That is one hot horny woman!'

Will glanced at the clock as he closed the door and realized that Sandy would be there in half an hour. He returned to the basement and by the time he had everything picked up and put away, it was almost time for her to show. As he walked back up the stairs a knock sounded on the door. Will opened the door to reveal Sandy, dressed in a dark blue, one piece, long sleeved, knee length dress and flat shoes. Matching dark blue tights covered her legs and a huge purse was slung over her shoulder.

"Please come in." Will said.

Sandy scurried in the door, glancing around nervously as if there were people watching from every bush. Will lead the way to the basement and indicated she should take a seat on the couch.

"Drink?" He ask.

"Y-yes, but ah, ah, I can't think of one I want." She said.

"How about a Long Island Ice Tea?" He suggested.

"Is it good? Not strong or anything?"She said.

"I think you'll like it." He said as he mixed the drinks.

He brought the drinks over, gave her's to her and sat down next to her. She was hugging her purse as if it would protect her. She took a sip of her drink, and finding it to her taste, took a long drink of it.

"So any questions?" Will said.

"Ah, ah, yes." She said,"You want sex, right? Just this time? That's it?"

Will grinned and said,"I'm sorry but no. I'll give you the disk a month from now. If you want your daughter to stay out of jail, you are going to be at my beck and call for a month."

"You will fuck,"He grinned as he noticed her cheeks color at the word,"me anytime I want, where ever I want, any way I want."

She drained her glass and held it out to him.

"More?" He ask.

"Ah, yes please." She said.

He mixed her another drink and said as he handed it to her,"So do you accept those conditions?"

Sandy took a long swig of her drink and said,"I-I guess so. You're sure no one will know about it?"

"No one that knows you or your family." Will said.

"What do you mean?" Sandy said, her voice trembling.

"I have some friends I will tell. But they don't know you, or anyone you know for that matter." "As long as my husband doesn't find out." She said."You do know he's the pastor of the Lutheran church here in town don't you?"

"No I didn't know he was the pastor. That explains why you're so nervous about this. Don't worry, I promise he won't find out." Will replied,"Now are you ready to start?"

"Ok." Her voice had steadied and she seemed to be less nervous. Will figured the two rather strong Long Island Ice Teas she drank had helped.

"What do you want me to do now?"She ask.

"Well to tell you the truth, you're a bit over dressed. Next time, could you dress a bit more provocatively? A shorter skirt? Show a bit of leg and perhaps some cleavage? I guess for now we'll just have to get you out of those school marm clothes."Will said motioning her to him.

"I-I might be able to do something with the clothes right now." Sandy said clutching her huge shoulder bag,"Can I use your bathroom?" "Top of the stairs to the right." Will pointed up the stairs.

Sandy disappeared and Will wondered what she meant by 'do something with the clothes'.

A few minutes later he head her come out of the bathroom and as he caught sight of her coming down the stairs he began to grin. She must have had some clothes tucked away in her bag, for she was now dressed in high heels, dark thigh high stockings held up by garters, a peach colored see through lace top and a tight black miniskirt.

Sandy stopped in front of Will and said,"I-I thought since you wanted sex you might like me to dress this way. I just couldn't wear it here. Is it ok?"

Will grinned and motioned with his finger for her to turn around. Sandy turned slowly until her back was to him. Will reached out and ran his fingers up the back of her leg, up under her skirt and along the crack of her ass. He couldn't feel panties, so he motioned her to turn around. When she was facing him he again ran his fingers up her leg, under her skirt until he felt the warm lips of her snatch against his finger tips.

"No panties?"He ask.

"I-I didn't think you'd want me to wear them." Sandy said, a flush coloring her cheeks.

Will stood, walked over and put a music CD into his player. A grinding beat was coming from the speakers as he pulled her to him. He cupped both her firm ass cheeks and started to grind the lump of his hard cock against her pussy mound in time to the music. A few beats into the song and she was responding, rubbing her mound against him.

He pulled her tight to him, reached under her skirt and pushed his fingers into her snatch. The song was several minutes long and through the whole thing Will diddled her with his fingers. By the end she was panting and he could feel her wetness dripping down his fingers.

The next song started and Will leaned forward, put his mouth against her ear and whispered,"I get the distinct feeling you are not upset with this. In fact I could swear you're looking forward to getting fucked. I'd almost bet you want my hard cock stroking in and out of your pussy, want my mouth sucking your hard nipples, want me to eat you until you scream. Am I right?"

In answer all Sandy did was moan.

"Tell me, are you looking forward to being my slut for a month? You want me to fuck you, don't you? You want me to fill your wet snatch with my hard rod, don't you? Come on tell me, tell me you want it. " Will said, his fingers pistoning in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Oh, yes I want it!" Sandy panted,"It's all I've been able to think about since you told me your demands. I haven't had good sex since I was in college. My husband doesn't believe in doing it, other then for procreation. And I've been too afraid to go find a lover. But this is different. I can't help it. You're forcing me. Yes! Yes! I want you to fuck me!"

"So you want to fuck? Ok then you are going to get royally fucked." Will said.

He took her by the hand and pulled her to the ping pong table. It still had the net off and a sheet covering it, making a nice flat surface. Will grabbed Sandy by the waist picked her up and set her on the table. He reached into a box that sat on the floor under the table and pulled out a large vibrator. He held it up so Sandy could see it.

Her eyes opened wide and she said,"Oh my!" as she saw it.

Will handed it to her and said,"Lay back close your eyes. You're going to entertain me for a while, with this."

As he finished the sentence he turned it on and pressed it into her hand.

"Go ahead," Will said,"Stick it into your pussy."

"I-I can't ,"Sandy started to say her cheeks glowing red.

"Sure you can, I'm forcing you to, remember? NOW DO IT!"Will barked the last.

Sandy jumped at the sharp tone of his voice. She took a deep breath, laid back, placed the tip of the vibrator against her clit and began to rub it gently up and down her slit. After a few minutes Will noticed that her hips lifting to meet the vib. He grinned leaned forward and slipped two fingers into her snatch.

As he diddled her pussy, Will pulled up her top, cupped her firm breast with his hand and began to suck on her nipple. Sandy groaned as she felt his tongue circle her hard nib. Will pulled his fingers out of her snatch, grabbed her wrist and guided the vib into her hot wet hole. He used the fingers of one hand to pull and squeeze her nipple while the fingers of the other were rubbing hard at her clit. He put his mouth next to her ear and started to whisper to her.

'That's it baby. Slide that vib deep into your cunt. Yes that's it! I like watching you fuck yourself with it. That's it, deeper baby, bang that wet pussy of your's! Show me how you want it! Show me how you want me to ram my cock into you and fuck you until you cum!" Wil whispered as his fingers danced over her nipple and clit.

Sandy began to pant and Will could feel her body tighten. He knew she was about ready to cum. He stood moved around and positioned himself between her legs, dropped his pants, took his hard shaft in his hand and waited. He wanted to drive his cock into her just as she climaxed.

Sandy 's panting increased and Will could see her body vibrate with the tension. Minute by minute he watched her orgasm grow, until finally she let out a guttural cry as her climax washed over her.

Will reached down and jerked the vibrator out of her cunt and out of her hand. He threw it to the floor, stepped forward and with one lunge, buried his cock into her pulsing cunt. As his balls slapped against her ass and his rod slammed home he could feel her snatch pulsing with her climax. Her ass was even with the edge of the table and just at the right height to give him perfect placement to fuck her. He pulled her legs up with his forearms, grabbed hold of her arms to give himself some leverage, and began to slam his cock into her.

"I'm-gunna'-fuck-your-wet-sweet-cunt-un-till-I-
fill-you-with-cum.You-want-it-don't-you?"

Will's words were punctuated by the slap of his skin against her's as he rammed his cock into her over and over. Sandy mewled and moaned as hammered into her snatch.

'Tell-me-you-want-it! Beg-me-to fuck-you. Beg-for-my-cock!!"Will growled. "OH-YES-I-WA-NT-IT! FU-CK-ME! P-P-le-ase-Fuck-ME! OH-FUCK-I'M-CUM- MING!"Sandy screamed as Will felt her pussy begin to pulse yet again.

Will felt her balls tighten and then his cock throbbed as he squirted his spunk into her warm depths. He left his cock buried in her for several minutes, then pulled it out and stepped back. He grabbed Sandy by the hand and pulled her off the table. He walked to the couch, still grasping her hand. He sat pulled her between his legs and then pulled her to a knelling position between them.

"Loose the top." He said.

Sandy quickly pulled her top off, allowing Will to get a good look at her firm B-cup tit's.

Without a word he took his cock in one hand and pulled her head down until the cum coated head was against her lips.

"Suck it." He said.

Sandy didn't protest. She opened her mouth and began to lick the combination of her juices and his cum off his cock.

"Wrap your tit's around my balls." Will said,"I want to feel those firm titties around my nuts."

Sandy moved up and placed his ball between her tit's.

"Damn! Yea, that's it. Clean it off. " Will said leaning back to enjoy her ministrations and the feel of her firm tit's against his nuts.

She was rather good at sucking cock, not on a par with Fran, but still good at it. He closed his eyes and let her suck and lick him. He opened his eyes and grinned down at her.

"You are a wanton little slut aren't you?"Will said. Sandy looked up at him with a half grin.

"Well slut," Will said,"You are in for a month of fucking like you've never had."

"You ever been fucked in the ass?" Will ask.

Sandy shook her head, but didn't take her mouth off his cock.

Will grinned and said,"We'll get to that later."

Will again leaned back and let the pleasure of her mouth over take him. What seemed like an eternity of pleasure later Will groaned, grabbed the back of her head and rammed his cock deep into her moist, warm mouth as he spued cum into her throat. He heard her gag, then felt her throat contract as she swallow his load. Finally he let her pull it out of her mouth as his climax ended. She gave it one last long lick before she let go.

Will looked down at her and grinned.

"Time for you to go home. We wouldn't want your hubby to find out now would we? By the way, be here Friday night, 7:00 PM."He said.

She nodded, rose, and said,"I need to use your bathroom again to change and freshen up."

"Change right here." Will said,"And I want you to go home with my cum still in your pussy. I want you to think about my cock being inside you as you talk to your husband. And I want you to reach down and rub your cunt every once in a while to feel my cum leaking out of your pussy." "But he might---- ,"Sandy started to protest.

Will stood, grabbed her and roughly pulled her against him, cupped her breast with one hand while cupping her firm ass cheek with the other and using it to pull her tighter against him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • PayBack Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds