• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Payback is a Bitch

Payback is a Bitch

123

Author's note: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious and are eighteen years of age or older. Any resemblance to any real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*****

Jose had just finished shutting down his work PC and was about to leave the office when a text alert sounded on his mobile phone. He pulled it out of his pocket and read the message.

It was from Drew:

Brew Bro's Laker Game 6 PM B There!

Sorry, 1nt 2 but can't

How come?

No funds

My shout No excuses

Okay.

― ― ― ― ―

Drew was sitting at the bar downing the remnants of a pint of an IPA craft-brewed beer, when he saw Jose walk in. He motioned his friend over to join him. "Two more of the same," Drew said to the bartender.

The bar was full of happy hour men―men who had survived another forty-plus hour week serving their masters at work, hoping for a brief respite before they headed home and served their other masters, their wives.

Jose sat down on the bar stool next to Drew. "Thanks for fronting me, man," he said, taking a sip of the cold pint of beer the bartender had placed in front of him. "I'll pay you back next time."

"No worries," Drew said.

"Did I miss anything?" asked Jose.

"No, they're just about to tip off," said Drew. "So, why are you a little light in the wallet?"

"Monica," Jose said. "She spent five-fucking-hundred dollars on a stupid Coach purse and couldn't cover her share of the mortgage."

"Sounds a lot like my wife; she was also a shopaholic," said Drew. 'But it was on sale' she'd always say, 'But I saved two hundred dollars and it matches my shoes'. Fuck that!"

"How did you . . . what did you do about it?" Jose asked.

"I made her my ex-wife," Drew replied grinning. "That's what I did about it."

Jose sighed. "I wish I could do that."

"Why can't you?"

"Her dad owns the company," Jose explained. "I'd be out of a wife and a job."

"Oh," said Drew, "I didn't know that. Well, you should at least find some way to make her pay you back."

"Like what? What do you mean?"

"Make her do something she hates to do," Drew told Jose. "Teach her a lesson."

Jose took a swig of his brew. "Like what?"

"My Ex hated to clean house, so I fired the cleaning service and made her do it," Drew explained. "I used the money I saved to help pay down some of her credit cards."

"Great idea," Jose said. "Did it work?"

"For a while, then she went behind my back and applied for another credit card. That was the straw that broke the camel's back and my credit rating."

"I don't think that would work with Monica," said Jose. "She's a neat freak and keeps the house spotless. I think she might even be OCD about it."

"Then you need to come up with something else."

"Like what?"

Drew finished downing the last of his beer. "What does she hate to do?"

Jose laughed. "She hates sucking cock. It's strictly ABC."

"ABC?"

"Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Christmas," Jose explained. "Actually, it's not even that anymore. I can't even remember the last time that she . . ."

"Well, there you go. Make her pay it back that way." Drew signalled the bartender that they were ready for another round. "Make her pay it off in blowjobs."

"Monica would never do that, Drew," Jose said. "Believe me, I've tried and gave up on that a long time ago. The only way would be . . ."

"Would be what?"

"If she was forced to do it."

"What do you mean?" asked Drew.

"Like Monica was forced to do it, to get out of something," Jose said.

"Like what?"

"Shoplifting, a speeding ticket. I don't know." Jose shrugged and reached for his newly delivered brew. "Something like that."

"You'd let her do something like that with a stranger?" he asked.

"I don't know," said Jose, "maybe. Okay, well maybe not a total stranger. But if it was someone I knew, someone I could trust someone . . . someone like you."

Drew nearly spit out the beer in his mouth. "Like me? You're joking, right?"

"No, not really. Would you do it?"

"Do what?

"Do this for me, for Monica?"

"I don't know if I can," Drew said.

"Come on, just once. Help me out with this."

"She's your wife, Jose; we're friends."

"Friends help each other out. That's what friends are for."

"I don't know if I could go through with it, to be honest," Drew said. Wouldn't it be weird and awkward?"

Jose shook his head. "No, not for me. I don't think so. Just think about it and let me know."

"You seriously want to do this?"

"Sure, why not? Don't worry, Drew, Monica would never agree to it anyway. But it wouldn't hurt to try, would it? Maybe next time she'll think twice before wasting our hard earned money."

― ― ― ― ―

Later that night, Drew logged onto his online dating-site account and checked for new messages. It had been over a year since the divorce settlement and four months since he had joined the site. Over that time, Drew had met several attractive women and gone on several promising dates, but the bitterness from his divorce still lingered, and it caused Drew to find fatal flaws in each and every one of his dates.

His Inbox was empty.

A knock on his front door jarred Drew from his melancholy. It was a young woman, in her early thirties. She had long black hair and olive skin. Tight jeans and a revealing top drew attention to the fact that she had a sexy, curvy body.

"Can I help you?" Drew asked.

"Are you Drew?"

"Yes."

"I'm Monica."

"Monica?"

"Jose's wife. Can I come in?"

"Sure, come on in," Drew said and then closed the door behind her. "Why are you here?"

"The loan. You lent Jose some money―five hundred dollars I believe," Monica said. "I'm here to pay it back."

"Um . . . okay," Drew replied, not exactly sure of what was going on.

"The thing is, I don't have the money," Monica said, "not yet anyway. Jose told me that I had to make a payment―a payment one way or another. That's why I'm here, to um . . . make a payment."

"I don't . . . I don't understand," Drew lied.

"I'm going to suck your cock. That's . . . that's my payment."

Drew was shocked; he couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"You look surprised," said Monica. "I thought this was your idea. Wasn't it?"

"No, I mean Jose did mention it, but I never thought it would ever happen, that it would come to this. It was his idea."

"That bastard! Well it doesn't make any difference now, does it?" She looked up at him and pursed her full lips. "Either way, I still owe you, and I'm here, so we might as well get this over with."

"Look, Monica, you don't have to―."

"You don't understand," Monica interrupted. "I don't have a choice. Just promise me you won't come in my mouth―that's all I ask."

Drew stared at his friend's wife for a long moment, wondering if he could really go through with this. "Okay," he finally agreed, not really sure why.

"Come on my face," Monica told him. "That's what Jose wants." Then she began undressing.

"What are you doing?" asked Drew.

"Jose told me I have to be naked for you."

Drew tried not to stare at her, but he couldn't help himself. Monica had an amazing body―full, firm breasts, a thin waist, and wide feminine hips. He stood there stunned as she got down on her knees, undid his trousers, and pulled them and his boxers down to his ankles.

Monica stared at his semi-hard cock and hesitated, seeming to contemplate whether she too could actually go through with this, actually suck a stranger's cock.

She finally took the plunge, took him into her mouth, and tentatively started to suck it. Drew let out a loud groan as his cock grew and hardened in Monica's warm, wonderful mouth. He had never had sex with someone who didn't want it and the thought of it unnerved him so much that he couldn't bring himself to watch her. Drew forced himself to look away and stared at the wall instead, trying to imagine it was another woman that was going down on him and giving him pleasure.

She started to quicken the pace and increase her effort. For someone who didn't like to suck cock, Monica was surprisingly enthusiastic. Drew was confused, unsure what to think, or how to feel. On the one hand, it felt amazing. It had been a long time for him, and he wanted it to last forever. On the other hand, he wanted it to be over as soon as possible for Monica's sake.

Monica pulled off of him and caught her breath. "Are you getting close?" she asked, more of a plea than a question.

Drew was finally forced to look down at her, forced to confront the situation. "Yes," he replied.

"Good. Let me know when you are about to come."

"Okay." Drew didn't look away this time, instead he watched Monica cup his balls with one hand; her other hand gripped his shaft tightly and stroked it, while her mouth furiously sucked the big, bulbous head of his cock.

Drew knew he should have felt bad about this, should have been repulsed by the idea that his friend's wife was forced to suck his cock against her will, but much to his surprise the opposite actually happened―he found it incredibly arousing. It was all too much; he couldn't take anymore. "I'm gonna come," Drew announced, then groaned as Monica pulled off of him and jerked his thick, throbbing cock all over her beautiful innocent-looking face, plastering it with rope after rope of his hot sticky cum.

After his orgasm finished, Monica pulled her phone from her purse and handed it to him. "Here," she said to Drew.

"Here? What? I don't understand."

"Jose needs proof. Take a picture of me," Monica said, "of what you have done to me."

Drew snapped a picture of her cum-covered face, then handed the phone back to her. Monica picked up her clothes from the floor, stood up and asked, "Bathroom?"

"Down the hall." He pointed, still half dazed. "First door on the left."

A moment later, Monica returned fully clothed with a clean face. She stared at Drew, and after a long awkward pause finally said, "Well, I better get going, I guess."

Drew didn't know what to say, whether to say: "Thank you" or "I'm sorry". Instead he said nothing and Monica departed in silence; words hung in the air left unspoken.

― ― ― ― ―

Drew dreaded this moment, dreaded meeting Jose, dreaded the thought that both of them knew what had taken place the night before. It was going to be incredibly awkward, but Drew knew he couldn't avoid him or the situation forever. He took a seat next to Jose at the Brew Brothers bar.

"You made it," his friend greeted him.

"Sorry, I'm late," Drew replied. He had been procrastinating, debating whether or not he should come to the bar.

"Two Patron Cadillac Margaritas," Jose said to the bartender.

"Wow! To what do I owe this incredible honor?"

"We are celebrating, my friend," Jose answered with a grin.

"Celebrating what?"

"It worked. Monica paid me the money back."

"She did?" Drew asked, surprised.

"Yeah, when I told her what she had to do, we had a huge fight and she stormed out of the house. A couple hours later she came back with the money, all of it."

"Where did she go?" Drew asked. "Did she say?"

"No, but my guess is that she went to her father for the money." Jose took a long pull on his drink. "See, I told you Monica would never go through with it. Thanks for being there for me, just in case."

"Uh . . . yeah, no worries." Drew didn't know what to think. He wanted to tell Jose the truth, tell him what really had happened the night before when Monica paid him a visit and sucked him off. He finally decided that it was better to let sleeping dogs lie. It was over now and Drew was thankful for that.

― ― ― ― ―

The following evening there was another knock on Drew's door. "Monica? What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in for a second, Drew?"

"Of course, please come on in." Drew's voice was hesitant. "Monica, what brings you here? I thought that our . . . our business was over."

"I thought so too. But . . ."

"But what? I don't understand."

"I don't either. Everything was fine at first. Jose made me tell him―tell him everything, every single detail of what happened that night, everything I did to you and everything that you did to me."

"How did Jose react when you told him? Did he get upset?"

"No, quite the opposite actually. He seemed to enjoy it, if you know what I mean." She looked up at Drew with a puzzled look. "I don't understand why. Do you?"

"No. No, I don't."

"What about you?" Monica asked.

"What about me?"

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked. "You said it wasn't your idea. Is that the truth?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you do it?"

"I don't know why exactly, Monica. Look, it was a mistake, the whole thing was a big mistake, but it's over now. I'm sorry about what I did, and what you had to go through. I'm sorry about everything, I really am."

"No, it's not," Monica said.

"Not what?" asked Drew. "What do you mean?"

"It's not over."

"What? Why not?"

"After Jose finished . . . finished enjoying himself, he became suspicious."

"Suspicious of what?"

"Suspicious about what actually happened. He didn't believe it; he didn't believe me."

"But you showed him the picture."

"Yes, I did, but Jose accused me of lying to him. He thinks you just jerked off on my face."

"Why does he think that?"

"Well, he knows that . . . that I don't like doing this sort of thing. And he told me that you didn't seem comfortable with the idea either." Monica met his gaze. "Is that true?"

"Yes," Drew answered.

"So, you lied to me?"

"About what?"

"You told me you didn't know anything about it."

"No, I never said that. I said that it wasn't my idea and that's the truth."

"Why were you uncomfortable about it, Drew?" Monica pouted as she asked. "You didn't find me attractive?"

"No, it's not that. I had no idea what you looked like."

"So, Jose didn't show you the pictures?"

"What pictures?"

"The pictures of me he keeps on his phone. The ones he took on New Year's Eve after I had . . . had gone to sleep."

"No."

"Well, it doesn't matter at this point." She shrugged. "You've already seen me naked in person." Monica started taking off her clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think? We have to do it again. I have to suck your cock again."

"You don't have to do this, Monica. Look, what if I give you the money, you give it to Jose, and then Jose can give it back to me."

"That won't work." She shook her head and pushed her panties down her thighs. "I'd still owe you the money, and Jose would be suspicious about where the money came from." She stopped and thought for a moment as she stepped free of the garment encircling her ankles. "No, I have to keep doing this until I have the money to give to Jose to pay you back."

Drew didn't know what to think. It was obvious someone wasn't telling the truth, but he couldn't figure out who. "What makes you think that Jose will believe you this time?"

"Because of this." Monica reached into her purse and pulled something out.

"What's that?" His gaze moved from her naked body to the small object in her hand.

"It's Jose's GoPro camera. He wears it when he goes mountain biking." Monica turned it on and handed it him. "Put it on your head and sit down."

Drew strapped the camera to his forehead and sat down on the couch.

Monica stripped Drew naked from the waist down and stared at his cock. "You're already hard," she said as she slowly started stroking it. "You pretend like you aren't into it, but you really are, aren't you?"

Embarrassed by the fact that he was already rock hard, Drew didn't reply.

"It turns you on to have your friend's wife suck your cock, doesn't it?"

Drew didn't answer.

"Doesn't it?" Monica repeated.

"Yes," he finally admitted.

"It's okay. You don't have to feel guilty about this. It's my fault, not yours. So just relax and enjoy it," Monica said before taking his cock into her mouth.

Drew was less nervous and more relaxed this time, but even so, he still instinctively looked away from Monica and what she was doing. She looked up and noticed. "Hey!" she said.

"What?"

"Look at me," she insisted as she ran her palm down the base of his erection.

"What?"

"You have to look at me so the camera records it."

"Oh, right. Sorry."

Monica took her time this time. Pausing several times to prolong the process and the pleasure. And with each pause she looked into the camera and spoke. "Do you believe me now, Jose?

"Do like watching your wife sucking a stranger's cock? Giving him the type of pleasure you never get?

"I'm going to give your friend a nice, long blowjob, Jose. I'm going to make him come." She wrapped her hand around Drew's shaft and suckled his balls. "I'm going to make him come hard, come harder than you will ever come."

Monica went back down on Drew's cock and sucked it harder and deeper before pulling off of him again. "How does that make you feel, Jose?" She looked directly into the camera. "Are you playing with your little pecker right now?

"Do you like watching your wife choking on your friend's big fat cock?

"You thought I didn't like sucking cock, but you were wrong, Jose. I just don't like sucking yours. I need a man, a real man with a real cock."

Drew hadn't expected this, any of this, and he wondered why Monica was behaving this way. Did she really believe the things she was saying, or was she just saying them to get revenge against Jose and what he was making her do.

"Guess what, Jose? Guess what I am going to do now?" she spoke into the camera. "I'm going to do something I never let you do. I'm going to let your friend come in my mouth and I'm going to swallow it, all of it."

Drew couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm going to come," he announced and his cock exploded into Monica's mouth.

When he had finished coming, Monica pulled off his cock and opened her mouth, revealing a mouthful of saliva and cum. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then reopened it to prove that it was all gone. "Are you happy now, Jose?" she said to the camera.

― ― ― ― ―

Drew tried his best to avoid Jose the next week, ignoring his texts, phone calls and emails. But he knew he couldn't put it off forever, and in a way he wanted to find out what the truth really was. What was really going on, and if it was going to continue. So he agreed to meet Jose Friday night at their local hangout.

"What happened to you? Where you been, man?" Jose asked when Drew joined him at the bar.

"Sorry, I got called out of town for work," Drew lied. "Been flat out busy. Just got back. How've you been?"

"I'm movin' and groovin,' like always," Jose said.

"How's Maria?" Drew asked casually. "Is she still behaving?"

"Maria?"

"Your wife. I thought that was her name," Drew lied again.

"No, it's Monica," said Jose. "She was behaving for a while, until I saw our latest credit card statement."

"What happened?" Drew motioned for the bartender.

"She bought a GoPro."

Drew feigned ignorance. "A GoPro? What's that?"

"It's a video camera," Jose answered and signaled that he too was ready for another round. "She said she bought it to post videos of her chihuahua on her Facebook page."

"Was it expensive?"

"Yeah, but I told her she had two ways that she could pay it off. And guess what? It worked again; she gave me the money right away. She really does hate sucking cock." Jose laughed. "Thanks again for coming up with the idea. I owe you one, bro."

"Uh . . . yeah, you're welcome. Hey I wanted to ask you something, do you know anything about mountain biking? I'm thinking about buying a bike?"

"Nah." Jose shook his head as he took a drink. "I used to road cycle when I was younger, but I gave it up when I got hit by a car and broke my leg. One of my cousins is into it though, I can ask him for advice. How much are you looking to spend?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Payback is a Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds