• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Payback is FairPlay Pt. 01

Payback is FairPlay Pt. 01

Ellie, a cute bubbly curvy brunette lounged relaxed on her couch, blanket pulled up over her legs to cover the shorts she wore under her black tank top. Not because it was cold but because she always felt a little self conscious around Lena at times like this. Which was really silly given that they had been friends for years. More than just friends really. Was hard to be just friends with someone she had shared so much. Heck, it was Lena who had introduced her to the scene in the first place on that passionate, heavenly night at her place where she had somehow been convinced to let her tie her up and push a pie into her face. That was what Lena was good at. She knew exactly how to push Ellie's buttons to make her putty in her hands. And secretly, Ellie liked it.

Even now, Lena seemed more relaxed than her, not seeming bothered by the fact she was only wearing a tight faded sex pistols tshirt and even tighter pair of panties, the blanket bunched around her cute feet that Ellie was more than intimately acquainted with. Relaxed she was, one hand cupped tenderly around her glass of wine, the other resting lightly on her panties. A gesture that could have been unconscious. Or a subtle little tease aimed at Ellie. Right now, she didn't want to ask which.

'This is nice. We don't get to spend an evening like this together very often.' Lena stretched, pulling her shirt tight around her nipples and breasts.

'I know.' Ellie giggled, that sound fuelled by another sip of her wine. 'Not that yesterday wasn't fun. But it's nice to spend some time together that doesn't involve me getting totally trashed and messy.'

'Funny.' Lena smirked. 'You weren't complaining yesterday when I pushed you into that pool of mud. I seem to remember you struggling and begging me to touch you.'

Heat flared in both Ellie's cheeks and deep in her pussy. Of course she had been squirming, with the fluffy cuffs holding her hands behind her back, inches away from her bikini clad sex that might have been miles. She didn't fully understand why the thought of being messy, controlled and dominated while others watched turned her on but it did. 'After all you had been teasing me, can you blame me?'

'Not really. You are such fun to tease.' Lena laughed tenderly, leaning over to claim a kiss.

'I have to admit, it was fun to see Sally get her dues at last.' Ellie managed a fake scowl as the image of the sometimes vapid blonde rose in her mind. Sally, the Queen Bee of the impromptu group, was more the kind of girl to dish out the mess while somehow avoiding it herself. Didn't help that most of the guys went along with her schemes that usually ended up with the other girls getting it worse. And it might have been the same this time if not for Kylie. Things had been bound to come to a head soon enough and if someone was going to do something about it, it would be Kylie.

Her plan had been genius really. There was no way that Sally was going to miss out on the chance to shine that a Beauty Pageant offered. Just they hadn't quite filled her in on all the details. And while she was certain there was going to be a little punishment somewhere down the line, it had been fun in the moment. Somehow she was fine with that.

'You weren't the only one to think so.' Lena fixed her with a pointed gaze.

'What?' Ellie raised her head quickly.

'Oh, come on. You know what I mean. I'm talking about Sam. Don't you think he got a little too into gunging her?'

'Well, he does have a little crush on Sally. But, hey, so did I once.' Ellie shrugged more casually than she felt. Sam wasn't the only one with a little crush. One that she hadn't exactly been about tell anyone about. Lena seemed to have worked it out though. Now that she mentioned it, it did bug her a little. And while she tried to push it away, she couldn't.

Lena took a slow sip of her wine, her eyes not leaving hers. 'That doesn't really answer my question.'

'Well, maybe he did.' Ellie admitted, her eyes dipping for a second. Was she feeling...jealous? Was that it. Okay, she liked Sam. Liked him a lot. But did that mean she liked him in that way? Aware that Lena was still watching her, Ellie covered her doubts by continuing quickly. 'I was a bit surprised he had a hand in planning her surprise. Who knew he had it in him?'

'Don't you think that means he deserves a little surprise too? Nothing cruel or anything. Just a little something to let him know where his attention should be. After all, if he is going to gunge anyone, it should be you.'

'Hey.' Ellie said, not sharply but more with returning embarrassment.

'Oh, don't pretend you wouldn't like it.' Lena chuckled. 'And I know he likes you. And you like him. Maybe he just needs a little nudge. After all, you know as well as I do that you like the shy ones.'

'Can't argue with that.' Ellie laughed. 'I've never been sure exactly why.'

'Well, as long as you have fun together, does it really matter why?' Ellie said with a twinkle in her eye. 'You certainly had a lot of fun with that shy blonde you chatted up a few weekends back.'

'Well, she just looked so cute standing on the edge of the party. I just couldn't leave her alone.' Ellie murmured.

'Didn't stop you dragging her on stage when they asked for volunteers.' Lena laughed.

Ellie shrugged. 'What can I say? I'm irresistible. She certainly didn't resist when I was tipping that bucket of gunge over her head.'

'And yet, somehow Sam has managed to resist your charms.' Lena said pointedly. 'One might almost think you were losing your touch. Either that, or you haven't asked him.'

Ellie didn't respond immediately, her mouth suddenly dry. Then she didn't have too as Lena's mouth fell. 'Wait...you seriously haven't? Maybe it's not just him that's a little shy.'

'It's...I'm just...picking my moment.' Ellie said.

'Right. And will that be this century or the next.' Lena reached out to ruffle her hair playfully. 'It's good thing I'm here then. I've got the perfect plan to kill too birds with one stone.'

Ellie was on the verge of saying no outright. And she might have done had not one little voice in her head whispered this might be too good to pass up. 'Well. Don't keep it to yourself girl. Let's hear it.'

-----------------

Ellie and Lena weren't the only ones having a night in, even if Sam's was a little less quiet. But hey, he had had a long week and what better way to blow off some steam than a little gaming. If there was one, Sam couldn't think of it as he relaxed back on his couch, just about to lean forward to grab his soda when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

Drink momentarily forgotten, Sam pulled it out with a sigh that spoke to his frustration about being interrupted. Until he saw that he had an incoming Skype voice call. Something that made his heart race a little faster before he even saw that it was from Ellie. It was no secret to anyone that he had a little crush on Ellie. In truth, he had a huge crush on her.

Not too mention she looked really cute with her sweet body dripping in gunge or some other mess. A few years ago, if someone had said to him that he would have a thing for WAM he would have found the whole idea completely, uncompromisingly embarrassing. But now, it was hard to see why he hadn't liked this sooner.

And he had to admit, out of all the girls in the group, Ellie made the perfect target in his opinion. Especially with the cute was she wrinkled her nose up when she knew she was about to receive a horrific sliming. Or the way she batted her eyes in that soft half pleading puppy dog look that just made him want to gunge her all the more.

Now brutally aware of the growing bulge in his trousers that likely wasn't going to go away without a little relief, Sam quickly wet his dry throat with a hasty swig of soda he accepted the call.

'Hiya Sammy.' Ellie said brightly. 'Is this a bad time?'

Honestly, it was never a bad time to talk to Ellie. Certainly not when she was dressed so...tantalisingly. Of course, he could never say that even as his eyes flowed over her skimpy sleepwear that hugged her chest oh so tightly, suddenly very glad he was wearing much looser clothing as his still hard length twitched in his pants.

'No...of course not.' Sam smiled, hoping he didn't look too nervous. 'Just taking a break really. I wasn't expecting you to call. This...isn't about last weekend is it? I mean...there aren't any hard feelings are there?'

Not that Sam considered for a moment that there could be. But on the other hand, he had been expecting a call like that ever since he and Kylie had pulled off their little surprise. Sure, the group had liked it on the day and his worries had dropped away as he got caught up in the flow. But afterwards he had again started to worry what they might think about him helping to set up one of their own.

'Of course not.' Ellie laughed lightly. 'It wasn't me you gunged now was it. Anyway, Sally had it coming. No, I was actually calling to see if you had plans for tomorrow. I know it's sudden but I was wondering if you wanted to go out or something. A friend of mine knows this great club. It would be a lot of fun. So, you interested?'

Interested? That didn't even tell the half of it. The thought of spending an evening with Ellie was both exciting and terrifying. But mostly exciting. How else would you feel if the girl you really liked suddenly asked you out.

'Yes. Of course.' Sam was no longer making an effort to hide his excitement. After all, he had long wanted Ellie to ask him out. Secretly anyway. It wasn't like he felt he could have. Even if he knew that she felt the same. 'I don't have anything going on.'

'Great. I'll call you tomorrow to let you know when. Take it easy, Sammy.'

'You too. Take it easy.' Sam said before Ellie ended the call with a click. Only once the call had ended did what happen really sink in. He was actually going on a date with Ellie. That thought alone was enough to mean he likely wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. Never mind the fact he had seen her in her skimpy pyjamas. A thought that brought him back to full hardness in a second, as well as one that was likely to keep him awake tonight unless he did something about it.

*****

Okay, so maybe not heavy on the messy content yet but I figure it works as a first part. Little more than a teaser maybe but that's kinda the point. My last few pieces haven't exactly gathered a lot of attention here. Something I wandering might be due to the furry content. So I'm using this as a test balloon as much as something I want to write. As well as helping me get into the heads of the characters. It's the way I always like to start a story.

If you guys like it, any comments would go a long way to speeding my pen and my thoughts alike. Which hopefully will lead to a lot more like this. I'd hope so anyway.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Payback is FairPlay Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds