Pedicure Therapy

"You don't have to tell me. Let me show you."

She withdrew her fingers from my ass and slid up until she could enclose my cock between her upper thighs then crossed her legs to trap it next to her hot wet pussy. Then she started moving her hips up and down sliding her little furry snatch along my cock. We were both so covered in oil that this felt as good as fucking her.

"I love your cock George. I want to make it feel good all the time. Close your eyes and concentrate on the sensations of my pussy kissing your cock. Can you feel the juice leaking from it? Do you know how much my pussy loves your cock? You do, don't you. I can tell from the way it's throbbing as my little pink lips slide up and down on it. Oh George you make me want to cum. I'm pressing my clit against your cock to make me cum. Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh George, my love, cum with me.

Her words were an aphrodisiac and her hot pussy pulsing against my throbbing cock pushed me over the edge. Cum gushed out of the tip like a fountain and splattered on her ass. She was moaning from her own orgasm and each time she felt another spurt of my cum land on her she would flinch. We lay there until the cum stopped oozing out of my cock then she got up and we walked over to the new big shower and washed each other.

I could feel the difference having our love out in the open had made in her. We had nothing to hide now. We could stop feeling like we were cheating and doing something wrong. I was very happy that she wanted to include Eileen to the extent that she could. They loved each other too and it felt really good when we were all together. I was grateful to have both of them in my life.

Things went along splendidly for the next three months. Eileen was making great progress in feeling better and looked upon Hunni as her savior. We were waiting anxiously for Hunni to show up for our appointment and when she did she had a very worried almost sad look on her face. I knew immediately that something was troubling her.

"Hunni, are you OK?"

"Oh George something terrible has happened."

I put my arms around her and held her. "It's not your son is it? Please don't tell me something is wrong with him."

"No, Lanh is still the light of my life but it involves him."

"Tell me what's wrong. You know we will help you whatever it is."

"It's my boyfriend. When I came to America I came because of him. I was in love with him and I believed he was in love with me. He told me if I would come with him to America he would marry me but he wanted to wait until we got here to do it. I didn't even know I was pregnant when we left. After we arrived he was not happy that I was going to have his child before we were married. He used the baby as an excuse to put off marrying me and he's kept postponing the marriage for almost six years now. Today he said he didn't want to live in America anymore and that we were going back to Vietnam."

"I told him I didn't want to go back. He threatened to take Lanh back with him and I could stay here if I wanted but I could never do that. Even if he didn't take Lanh back with him I couldn't afford to stay here and raise him by myself. Oh George, I don't know what I'm going to do. I feel so helpless."

"You're not helpless Hunni, you've got us. We will help you. First of all your boyfriend has no legal right to your son. Lanh is legally an American citizen because he was born here. Your boyfriend would have to return to Vietnam and sue for custody and he would have very little chance of forcing an American citizen to leave his mother and go to a country he has never even been in. So put your mind at rest about your son."

"Secondly, You don't have to worry about how you would live and take care of Lanh. We live in a big house and we have no children of our own. You can live here with us. It will cost you nothing. Lanh will go to school and he will have all his needs provided for as will you. We both love you and we will love Lanh just as much. What about you Hunni, what is your legal status?"

"I have my papers. I am slowly working my way toward becoming a citizen myself. My boyfriend can't force me to go back. Eileen would you really let us live here with you and George?"

"Oh my sweet innocent child of course I would. You would be giving me two of the greatest gifts you could possibly give me: a grandchild and your presence in our life. I would be ecstatic to have you here to give me my treatments every day. It goes without saying how George would feel to have you here all the time."

"You have both made me the happiest person on earth. I have no words to express how grateful I am for what you are offering."

"We don't need words. Go get your son and bring him here right now."

Hunni left and returned with Lanh in about an hour. They had three suitcases and a few boxes with them holding everything they owned. I had no idea they lived with so little. I felt guilty for all that we had while one of the sweetest people on earth lived so meagerly while trying to raise her precious child. How many other women in this crazy world were in such dire straits? I could kick my own ass for not doing this sooner. I should have been more attentive to someone I loved. Lesson learned.

The next two weeks were filled with happy events as we all adjusted to our new family. I barely slept a wink the first night Hunni spent in my bed. I kept waking up and just looking at her. I thought my heart would beat out of my chest. I actually said a prayer that I would die before I ever stopped feeling so blessed as to have her by my side. Hunni and Lanh were the best thing that ever happened to us.

A few weeks later a very unexpected but significant event occurred. Eileen and Lanh had already gone to bed and Hunni and I were watching a movie on TV. We had a large wide screen HD set that made it seem like you were in a theater. The move was 'Full Metal Jacket'. It was not an easy movie to watch especially given the circumstances.

Hunni asked me questions about the war and the military during the first part of the movie and I tried to explain how the war started and why it lasted so long and what it did to both countries. She said that most of the people in Vietnam today were born after the war and do not have the same attitude about Americans anymore. I was glad to hear that.

Then we got to the scene at the end of the movie where a group of marines are cleaning up in a heavily damaged part of a city with deserted buildings. A sniper begins shooting at them and some of them are killed. Hunni flinched each time one of the men was shot and was curled up on the sofa next to me as if she were using me as a shield from the shooting. More of the men got shot but finally they managed to make their way around the position of the sniper and got inside the building where he was. Hunni was actually trembling now as the marines finally shot the sniper.

Then they discovered the sniper was a young woman. Both of us had the same reaction at the same time. She wailed a horrible sound and began to sob uncontrollably, saying, "Oh George, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." I held her so close to me I thought I would crush her and began to sob with her.

"Oh no Hunni I'm the one who should be sorry. We should never have done that to your people. That could have been you shooting at those soldiers. I could have been one of them. We could have killed each other."

"George why? Why do people do these things to others? Why can't they love each other like we do? I don't hate Americans. I promise you I will never hate anything enough to do that."

"I don't know the answer to that question. People have been asking it for thousands of years and still the insanity continues. The Americans who went to Vietnam didn't hate the Vietnamese people. I don't believe the Vietnamese people hated the Americans. They hated the idea that they would be treated the way the French had treated them and somebody started shooting. Then the Americans shot back. The political leaders on both sides had many excuses to keep the war going once it started and it didn't stop for years and thousands of people died for no reason. You and I had nothing to do with what happened in your country then. You weren't even born yet and I wasn't old enough to remember any of it."

"We've been given a chance to choose a different way. We can't make the whole world choose to be kind but we can do it. That's all we can do. I'm glad we watched that movie together. Yes it was about terrible things but now we see that there is a better way to live and love is part of that better way. Forget about what happened in the past. This is our time and I don't want us to waste a single moment being sad about what happened long ago. I love you Hunni."

I stood up and leaned over and picked her up and held her in my arms like the precious innocent child she was. She put her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder. I carried her to our bedroom and laid her on the bed then took off the long t-shirt she wore as a nighty. I got undressed and lay beside her. I put my arms around her and kissed her and stroked her hair until her tears finally stopped and we fell asleep.

I was awakened the way I always hope to be awakened. Hunni was lying prone between my spread legs with her mouth covering the head of my hard cock. Her delicate fingers were caressing my balls. Her long black disheveled hair hung haphazardly over my thighs and on the sheet. Her eyes had been closed but they opened when mine did. They told me she was as happy as a child with her favorite toy.

Once she knew I was awake she used one hand to stroke my shaft and began sliding her mouth up and down taking a little more of my cock into her mouth each time. I pulled her pillow over and put it under my head so I could watch her. I really had nothing to do with this other than to enjoy it. I was completely and literally in her very capable hands. It is always a joy to watch a master at work. It's comparable to watching a prima ballerina dance. The fact that I could also feel it only added to the indescribable pleasure of her performance.

She licked and sucked and kissed and squeezed in sequences that made me dizzy with joy. I didn't even have to worry about cumming. She would decide when. She knew my orgasmic response mechanism better than I did and could activate it any time she chose to. Watching her stretched lips slide slowly up and down my cock was mesmerizing. She had become even more adept at blowjobs since she had a chance to practice every morning. How she got my entire cock all the way into her mouth still amazed me but she did it almost effortlessly now. I could feel the head slide into her throat without a second's hesitation from her. She didn't even whimper when she did it.

With my cock buried completely in her mouth she could use both hands to caress and massage my balls. She knew this was my favorite way for her to make me cum. She varied her actions and the pressure she used to gently squeeze and tug on my scrotum to make slight adjustments in timing my orgasm. Then she slipped a finger down to my asshole and inserted it. I started cumming as soon as her fingertip tickled my prostate. She could even control the interval between my ejaculations to slow them down and give her time to swallow each hot glob of my cream as it spewed into her throat. All it took to make me keep spurting was watching the delight on her face as each load erupted from my tip.

She could tell when I had been emptied and pulled her mouth up to only cover the head and allow the last bit of cum to ooze onto her wet tongue. Her cheeks dimpled as she sucked to assist my prostate in giving her the last few drops.

She released my cock from its wet confinement and raised her head to look at me. She knew immediately what I wanted and began a slow crawl up the bed, dragging her tits over my chest and pausing to let me suck on one of them before finally straddling my face with her pussy inches above my mouth. It was her turn to reciprocate and submit her heavenly little pussy to my command.

My hands moved to cup her warm soft ass cheeks, which I squeezed before slowly pulling her down to put my lips on her slit and slide my tongue between her delectable pink labia. "You know my love, you really do taste like honey." She giggled at the pun as I returned my mouth to her slit to insert my tongue into her vagina and fill it with love.

"Ohhhhh YESSSSS George, eat your honey! Lick it from me and drink it. Take as much as you want for I will give it all to you my love. It belongs to you. I belong to you and that is all I want. OHHHHH YESSSSS now, now my love; feel me cum for you."

I felt her little ass tighten in my hands as she pressed her pussy against my mouth and began to softly tremble as she gave me her orgasm. Her warm nectar dripped onto my tongue and as the delicious taste and aroma of her sex filled my senses I thought about how all of this joy had begun simply because I wore the wrong shoes to the gym.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds