Peeping Tomasena Ch. 02

I don't know what she was doing but she had stopped sucking her man and was seemingly enjoying my fingers. Then she turned and sat on him again taking his cock into her wet pussy, her legs wide open showing me their joined sex: his big hard cock disappearing into her cute young hairless pussy.

She asked him to move nearer the window. He shuffled across until he was sitting on the seat nearest to me. Her hand snaked out, pulling my coat open to give her access to my pussy. I realised instantly that the man standing opposite could see right through the car and would easily be aware of my gender. However that was a risk I was willing to take, I needed to feel her soft little hands on my hot cunt, as she fingered me so good.

I noticed her nipples were pieced, something I had often thought about but never dared to have done. My hand instinctively went to her small but rather nicely shaped tits, fondling the nipples, feeling the little cross bars embedded in her flesh. As I rolled them between my fingers she groaned. I suppose it must have made them very sensitive having that metal bar right through the nipple.

I tried not to look at the man on the other side of their car. If I didn't know whether he had realised what I was, I could pretend he hadn't, but if I looked at him I would have known instantly and I may have had to leave quickly. I didn't even have the dogs to protect me as they were locked in my car, but my eyes couldn't help glancing at him. Yes, he knew, for his eyes were fixed on my pussy and her fingers were no longer interested in the guy who was still fucking her.

Was I frightened? No, I was terrified! But still my good sense didn't tear me away from her fingers. I should have run for the protection of my car, but she was doing something so good to me I just couldn't move. I was held captive by her fingers in my pussy.

Knowing I would climax if she kept this up didn't bring me to my senses either. I knew I had to stay and brave it out. What would happen to me, though, when I came? I almost pass out when I come and if I had passed out here in the open, with two men so near, would they take advantage of my almost nudity and certainly my inability to run away? I knew my legs would go all rubbery when I came.

It was too late to consider my predicament. That wonderful feeling of an impending climax was already building. It was so close; only a few more of those wonderful strokes with her fingers and it would be there. She must have known how close I was, because she increased her speed and pressure. It was as if she had done this to me many times, she just knew what it would take to bring me off.

My increased grip on her nipples probably told her how close I was. She seemed determined to make me come and she was getting it so right. Most men have to be taught how to please a woman but I suppose she knew exactly what it took to make herself climax and she was using her intimate knowledge on me.

Her action was perfect, my climax came like a clap of thunder crashing through my head, taking all the strength from my legs. The car had one of those roof rails running along the top and I managed to hold onto it to prevent myself from falling on the ground, gasping with pent up lust as she drove me so high that I almost passed out with the pure intensity of the moment.

The man who was earlier standing on the other side of the car was now behind me, holding me up. His strong arms were wrapped round my body, his hands full of my tits. The girl's finger was still making me so weak from the prolonged climax. I daren't let go of the roof bar because I would collapse into this stranger holding me in the most inappropriate manner. With his hands on my tits and her fingers in my pussy I was held captive between them.

I think the guy in the car with her must have come, because she cried out in that very feminine we way we girls do when you men fill us with your seed. It broke her concentration for long enough for me to get myself together. My legs were still all wobbly but the danger I was in gave them the strength to stand. I took the man's hands away from my boobs, putting them down by his side in a very positive manner.

Thank goodness he was some sort of gentleman and responded to my silent statement of 'hands off'. But he turned me to face him, looking at my almost naked body. The trousers I had made especially for dogging seemed to say I was a right little tart, showing myself off so blatantly, but he didn't attempt to touch. He just looked and smiled, saying "You look very horny dressed like that." I actually thanked him and ran for my car.

As my car door shut I breathed a huge sight of relief. What the hell was I doing taking such a horrendous risk just to get a thrill? I must be completely mad. Perhaps I should see a psychiatrist, to get some help before I got something I hadn't bargained for.

Driving home I vowed never to do this again, never, never, never, again.

My thanks to 'Grumpyg' for his skill and care in editing this story for me, he has transformed it into something much better than I ever hoped it could be, I love to get feedback both good and bad, but if you don't like the story please tell me why, just "it's no good" won't help me to improve

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds