• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Pendulum of Gold Ch. 01

Pendulum of Gold Ch. 01

"I'll take a Bourbon. Straight." The request was a smooth baritone that promised utter delight.

"Coming right u..." the cocoa toned beauty broke off as she ogled the gorgeous specimen of a man at her bar. His attention shifted to the dance floor, where women with long legs, generous hips and tits were gyrating on display. Thank god he didn't notice her standing there with her mouth gaping open.

"Thanks..." His attention was suddenly back on her.

"My name is Rylan Scott," she offered as she'd tried to inconspicuously place his drink in front of him "and no problem."

"I'm Jude, nice to meet you. Would you like to dance?" He asked before taking a sip. His accent made her hot, she was sure that she was flushed.

"Honestly, I'd love to but I'm working...rain check?" Rylan didn't realize the accuracy of her words.

"Sure." Through the spectrum of flashing lights on his face, his green eyes conveyed a twinge of disappointment. He should have realized that she was working! Of course she couldn't dance. Regardless, she would be all his in time. Rylan watched wistfully as he disappeared into the mass of gyrating bodies.

...

♫ "He won't make love to me now. Not now, I've set the fee. He said it's too much in pounds, I guess I'm stuck with me. He told me I was so small, I told him "water me". I promise I can grow tall, when making love is free." ♫

Ears full of FKA Twigs & head in the clouds, Rylan stepped out of the club. She was pelted to reality by lukewarm raindrops on her head.

"Ugh! Just my luck." She thought, "Good thing I love the rain and home isn't far."

"Rylan!" Hearing her name loud and clear over the thunder and the break in the music, she started.

Jude stepped into her path, making her stop short.

"Umm, hi Jude... Were you waiting for me?" Rylan asked slowly as she pulled out one of her ear buds.

"No, actually I was just heading home when I noticed you walking out here in the rain. I thought you might like a ride." He said while staring into her cherry brown eyes. Her heart fluttered at his kindness.

"Oh" She officially felt like a Class A douche. "Thank you for the offer but my apartment isn't far. I'll walk."

"Well if I can't give you a ride, at least spare me a quick dance. You did say rain check." Jude admonished with a sly grin.

"Come on, I didn't mean literally!" Rylan laughed. *He must be insane wanting to dance in this weather!!*

"Oh, alright" A glance into his sea green eyes & Rylan knew she was a goner.

Rylan felt tall and elegant in Jude's arms even though her head barely reached his beard. They floated through the rain to the sound of FKA Twigs coming from her phone and Rylan was on cloud 9. This was crazy, and way too romantic to be true.

"Come have a drink with me." he said, gesturing to the neon lit 24/7 diner across the cobblestone street.

She was damp and enjoyed the cool breeze that ruffled her bangs. *I could definitely use a cup of chamomile* " Alright." She replied with a small but bright grin.

"So, why did you decide to be a bartender?" Jude asked once they were in the cozy restaurant.

"What do you mean?" Rylan asked while she settled into the softness of a blue accent chair.

Jude chuckled lightly at her slightly defensive tone, "Well, it's a peculiar job for a grown woman to choos-"

"Wait a second. Just how old do you think I am?"

*Shit, dangerous territory.*

" Well-I-uh-"

"How. Old." Rylan was loving that Jude really thought she was offended.

" 26?"

Rylan sighed dramatically, "I'm 24 and to answer your question, I own the bar. I mean bartending itself is decent pay but I wanted to have the freedom of being my own boss. It doesn't hurt that I really love it."

"Wow, it's impressive to be such a successful business owner especially at your age. Well, I guess it's my turn. I'm 27, an IT Tech - Geek stuff & my last name is Thatcher. Thatcher, she was pretty sure she'd heard that name before. *Whatever, it's just a name* She shrugged it off as an elderly woman passed by their seats to leave. The old woman gave her an incredulous look before stepping out of the door. As she walked away she glanced at Rylan's shirt, shaking her head in disgust.

Rylan was perplexed at the woman's attitude.

Jude tried to hid a smirk as Rylan glanced down. Her flimsy white tee was damp & clinging to her skin. Even worse, it was transparent & her lacy purple bralette was proudly on display.

"Why didn't you say something?!" she whispered as she furtively tried to adjust her shirt and hide her goodies.

"I didn't think it was a big deal," he nonchalantly replied before sipping his tea "And frankly I'm a big fan of purple." he added.

"Not a big deal...tell that to the old woman who couldn't keep her eyes in her head." She grumbled. "I'm going to go dry this in the ladies."

Jude's comment had been so casual but her reaction to it was anything but. The images that she envisioned were so sensual, that Rylan was pretty sure she'd creamed her panties. Rylan sighed and turned on the hand dryer, holding her shirt under it. When she got back she gave Jude the evil eye. Looking at her wide-eyed and innocent (even though she knew he was anything but), he smiled.

The few stragglers passing the diner couldn't help but to stare at the couple. Other couples admired the handsome pair, obviously taken with each other. The engaged 'pretty little women' stared in & contemplated the true meaning behind their relationships. In truth they envied the beautiful couple. Just a desire, a yearning to have what the couple clearly did.

"So are you new in town? I've never seen you at my bar before."

"I've just come to the U.S last month, and Florida yesterday. I'm from Australia."

*I wonder why he's here. Would it be cheesy to offer a tour? Definitely.*

"So what brings you to 'The Sunshine State'?" she asked.

"I'm on holiday. I thought some time in the U.S would do me some good."

"So where were you before Florida?"

"I spent some time in New York, Washington D.C., Maryland, Georgia and I'm heading to the Grand Canyon, in Arizona next."

"You're just traveling the whole U.S. huh?"

Jude laughed, enjoying Rylan's teasing tone and relaxed body language. "Yes, I am enjoying my travels. I've got 2 more months of holiday before I have to get back to work."

"Unfortunately I should get home. Thank you for the tea." She said smiling sweetly.

"Alright, let's go." Jude said standing & throwing cash onto the table. Rylan had a split second to gawk at how bold he was before he ushered her out of the diner with his hand on her lower back. He guided her to his British Racing Green BMW and opened the door for her. Rylan had to chuckle at how smooth this man was.

On the way to her apartment, Rylan snuck glances at his tanned biceps since he had forgone his damp outerwear. She was curious about the tattoo she saw peeking out from his shirt sleeve.

By the time they pulled up to her apartment complex the rain was a torrential downpour. Staring at her softly illuminated building through the windshield Rylan sighed at the thought of her straightened hair suffering. As she turned to get out Jude bolted out of the car and around to her side, opening the door and using his coat as shelter from the rain. Floored again by his thoughtfulness, Rylan thanked Jude. The atmosphere around them was tense and Rylan could have sworn that she felt a crackle of static energy in the short distance from her lips to Jude's. The close proximity to his warm body underneath his jacket was tempting.

Jude looked back and forth between Rylan's eyes, trying to decipher whether she wanted him to kiss her or not. She pulled her rosy bottom lip between her teeth and before he could stop himself, Jude planted a chaste but intense kiss on her lips. At least he intended for it to be chaste, of course Rylan surprised him by tenderly licking his lips with her tongue. Oblivious to the water beginning to soak them, Jude dropped an arm to wrap an arm around Rylan. Startled by the large crackle of thunder and the abrupt lighting of the sky, the duo broke apart.

Eyes wide, she looked up and said "You should probably come in."

Inside, Rylan hollered at Jude to make himself at home while she walked away. Jude looked around, enjoying the bohemian feel to her living room and the beach theme of her kitchen. He was surprised that the beach theme didn't look tacky and the smell of incense comforted Jude. Rylan returned from what he assumed was her bedroom, freshly changed into sofie shorts and a slightly too large shirt.

"I have clothes I can give you. Do you want me to put your shirt in the dryer & hang up your pants?"

Agreeing, Jude wondered at what clothing she possibly owned that would fit his moderately wide 6'4 frame. When she returned with sweatpants and a shirt in her hands, she pointed down the hall between the kitchen and living room where there was a guest bathroom on the right. Mildly amused at the Hufflepuff emblem on the sweatpants he walked back out and asked "So you're a Harry Potter fan?"

Cheesing like a kid with ice cream, Rylan gave Jude the history of the pants. "Yes I am, but I am not actually housed in Hufflepuff. I'm a Ravenclaw but the store I got those from was out of Ravenclaw in my size so I settled because I reeally wanted some Hogwarts sweatpants. I'll be going back to get them once they restock."

"It's funny because I have the Gryffindor pants and I love them. Who was your favorite character?"

"Fred and George! They were fabulous and totally the ideal loves of my life. They were tenacious, witty, funny, loyal, and brave. Quite literally the definition of a Gryffindor and it suits them. " Rylan blushed and averted her eyes after realizing how intensely she spoke about fictional characters. Meanwhile, Jude just stared at her full of curiosity, lust and awe. "Sorry" Rylan said "I get a little excited when it comes to things like that."

"It's no big deal, I could listen to you talk about Harry Potter forever. Your passion for the series is evident and captivating." He answered while wondering what else she was passionate about and made a mental note to find out.

♫"At Night, When You're Far And I'm Alone I Feel The Fabric From Your T-Shirt Flow With My Body I Can Still Hear Your Baritone In My Ear Telling Me You'll Take It Slow And I Was In The Mirror Playing A Role Like You Were Here, I Couldn't Turn Me On So I Fell Asleep With The Music On Woke Up Again Hearing The Same Old Song, Playing Outside I Hear The Rain On My Windowpane Hold Up A Minute, Thought I Heard Your Name My Mind, Playing Tricks On Me Again I Hear Knocks On The Door, Is That Baby Home Why Couldn't It Be Reality? Look At The Clock It Says 4:03 At Nine, He'll Be Arriving On A Plane Then We'll Be Making Love And Hearing The Song Again"♫

Came the smooth sound of Destiny's Child. As she stepped into her much needed bath, Rylan reflected on her past and what she was going to do next. Before sinking under the warm water, she admired her handiwork. Took in the vanilla scented candles, the deep green pedicure that was peeking out of the bubbles, and lastly the Chamomile tea that was on the edge of the tub. Rylan took a sip and reveled in the scorch of the warm smooth liquid flowing down her raw throat. She raised a soapy hand to feel the closely cropped hair at the nape of her neck, getting used to the feeling.

The chorus of the slow R&B jam was bringing back the erotic paintings of her and Jude. Rylan was finding it hard to focus on any single thought when naughty thoughts of Jude kept interrupting her thought process. She leaned back, slipping her hand between her thighs and accepted that she needed to fantasize about the man on her couch. Erotic images quickly flashed behind her closed lids.

Jude on his knees with one of her legs dangling over his back as his tongue explored her depths.

The dips and hollows of her chocolate back glistening as she sensuously rode Jude.

His face scrunched up in ecstasy as she licked his manhood.

The naughty look on his face while he gestured for her to turn around, face down, ass up.

The thought of Jude playing with her ass was too much to take. Rylan's moan loudly echoed in her marble bathroom as she climaxed with her finger teasing her rosebud while her other hand circled her clit.

Rylan softly spoke to herself as she prepared for bed.

"Today was a wonderful day. Made some decent money, met a nice guy, had a good time at work, and a nice night. Wonder if we could date..." With that thought she collapsed onto her mattress, the soft down of the feathers cascading around her spent body.

The Next Day

♫ "I want to love you

Pretty young thing

You need some loving

From a real one

I want to love you

Pretty young thing

You need some loving

And I'm a real one" ♫

Wale's deep baritone over the bass carried across Rylan's large, en suite master room. The melody seemed to reverberate over her dresser, through her room to her walk in closet so gluttonous with clothes and shoes. She threw her feet onto the glossy pine floor, trekked across to her dresser & turned up her favorite MJ rendition.

"Shit!" she stepped on a Bratz Doll belonging to her niece.

Thuddd!!

Rylan sighed and leaned her head against the wall she just walked into. *I really need to start keeping my eyes open in the morning*

In the shower, Rylan thought about her night with Jude then decided she had more important things to do today than daydream about a handsome stranger. Drying off, she ran a mental list of what she needed to do.

Mail, Food, Shoes & Clothes, Spa (wax appointment, ouch!), Call Mama, Have lunch with the girls...and prep for this next job.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Pendulum of Gold Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds