• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Pennies
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Pennies

"Did you know this area right here" and cupped his hands over her ass, "and this here," running a finger from the crack down to her wetting entrance, "is full of tiny receptors that produce pain as well as pleasure sensations?"

If she didn't before she sure did then. She felt his hands sliding under her and he lithely rubbed a thumb over her clit. She edged her knees up under her a little more, spreading herself-wider, waiting for him to play.

"When pain or pleasure is caused here," he said again, both hands on her rear, "the body reacts by sending waves of nerve impulses here," and again, a thumb slid over her clit, teasing her.

"Now the same applies here as well," and a finger slid to the entrance of her rear hole. "When stimulated properly, like this," the finger went up her ass and Liz held her breath, "it sends signals here," Another finger slid into her, caressing her front passage.

Heat from the oil was spreading up her ass and into to her pussy, she moaned and lifted her ass up higher, both fingers pushed in and out and his thumb rubbed circles around her clit.

Oh, did he know what he was doing. She was already wet; just a little more attention there and she would come, in a wave that might surprise him. She wasn't used to being the submissive one, but she was enjoying it. She knew she still had some control and could change things to alter the fantasy any way she liked.

His voice soothed and excited at the same time. "This small little nub of flesh isn't the only source used for pleasuring," he said, the finger flicking her flesh, while the other continued to stimulate up inside her ass.

"This spot, here, is also a great way to induce the kind of aching a woman craves," and pressed her g-spot.

Her legs started twitching, her ass was moving slightly up and down, and he smiled knowing it was going well. She would feel that aching soon, and he would bring her to the very edge, then start again, before allowing her to realize the full mind-blowing orgasm he sensed she was capable of.

His hands were expert, pressure on her g-spot and clever fingers working up her ass and over her clit. He heard her breathing change and she pushed her hips high and twisted her body. She was there, ready to explode, and his fingers slipped away and gently massaged her back.

What the hell was he doing, she thought. I was there, right there... Then again the hands slid down to her ass and she felt him insert something small and cool up her rear hole. Oh crap what's he doing now? And the small cool thing was turning much warmer.

"Oh Christ, what is that? It's, um, heating up." She tried to move round hoping to dislodge whatever it was that was pushed up her rear.

"Don't worry it's just a small spice stick. It won't do any damage and its effect wears off fairly quick. It's known to help heat the passages and relax the muscle. With the right sort of, shall we say, stimulus, it can help accomplish quite more than just the ordinary mundane sort of orgasm," he said, while a finger again entered her heated behind, and another flicked mercilessly at her clit. He poured a little more of the oil around her aching flesh and administered an intense going with his fingers.

"Oh crap, that's good, don't stop, please don't stop." Her hips rocked, her ass pushed up as high as she could, her body twisted and shook. His finger pushed up further into her and she screamed with ecstasy, her whole body aching with the sensations as she came with a force unexpected even by her. He grinned down at her still-shaking body and took the wet cloth dipping it in the warm water and gently wiped her free of the remains of the oil.

"I trust that was satisfactory? Being only an erotic massage, one can only achieve so much. If there's to be another session, you might want to consider something a little more interesting."

What? Was he kidding? That was way more then that she had hoped for. Crap if he could make her come like that, she sure would be back for more.

"Well ya, that was great. You do seem to know your stuff, I mean concerning what women like. Um I'd like to arrange another meeting. Errr, what's good for you? I'm currently available anytime and sooner, of course, is better."

He laughed and could clearly see he had made an impression. She was rambling a bit and couldn't wait for the next round.

"How does Sunday night sound? I have the evening free."

"Yes, good, that sounds fine. How about 7 p.m. here?" she asked

"Yes, here, 7 p.m. then. If you would care to think about another scenario—and don't be shy—just email me the sort of experience you would like to have. I'm sure I can accommodate."

Oh dam, ya, she would be there. Her mind raced with things she had so wanted to try out, but hadn't had the guts to ask a guy for. This was different; this guy wouldn't flinch at anything she could come up with. Hell, maybe he'd come up with some suggestions; he was a professional after all.

She went into the bathroom. Redressing, she felt a little disconcerted that the session had only included the dinner and erotic massage.

It was, of course, at her choosing and she certainly wouldn't complain. He had her all excited thinking about what might be her fancy next time. God, next time was only two days away. He must think I'm some sex-craved lunatic she mused. But what the hell, she was paying the big bucks and was going to enjoy it as often as she wished.

He gave her a simple hug and kiss on the cheek on her way out the door, it was clear from the start there would be no special bonding. He wished her a good evening, then softly closed the door.

Back in her new apartment, she couldn't keep from thinking of how he made her feel. She chided herself for it and got busy with making soup to help pass the time and get her mind on something else. She was an excellent cook and could whip up almost anything, but soup was a favorite of hers. She never used a recipe, always preferring it came out different every time. The chopping and grating, sautéing and frying filled the room with comforting smells. Beef nicely browned and the vegetables simmered and her mind finally wondered to other things.

She collected all the ingredients from the various pans and slipped the lot into the simmering water. She didn't really want soup right then as she had eaten at the Hotel, but it would be a nice treat at lunch the next day. In the meantime, while the soup simmered, she would enjoy a nice hot bubble bath.

The bubbles surrounded her in a most luxurious way. She had obtained the bubble bath soap in a posh downtown perfume shop and after sniffing the various testers, chose the lightly-scented jasmine. It was a wonderful, relaxing end to her experiences that day. Later she put away the soup and went to her cozy bedroom and slept well, her dreams filled with hazy sexual images.

Sunday couldn't come fast enough. She thought all day Saturday what sort of fantasy would be good, and while a dozen things ran through her brain, she couldn't decide on anything in particular. It was like stage fright or something, asking a guy for a sexual interlude that might contain something a little spicy was not something she did often, if indeed at all. She sent him an email saying she would like be to tied, just the arms though, and after some foreplay, he could take her in the conventional fashion. She knew that it was leaving things open a bit, there being many conventional ways, but would leave that up to him; she was certain he could accommodate.

Finally, 7 p.m. Sunday had her at the front desk while the hotel staff called his room to alert him to her arrival. It dawned on her then, these people would know why she was there. She imagined he had a fair bit of traffic going to his room each day. She made a note to herself to see if he could provide her with a key card to allow her on the elevator instead of having to go through the front desk each time.

Just then he came down, and met her at the desk. After a brief, hushed talk with the desk clerk, he had an elevator key card in hand. On the way up, he gave it to her, saying it wouldn't get her into his room but she could just come up next time and knock.

She wore a new pair of jeans and a new slinky black shirt; both clung to her frame nicely. She had soaked in the tub with the jasmine bubble soap, before the session, hoping to relax her raging nerves. There would be full body contact this time and she was already nervous, feeling that deep-down tightening in her lower regions, and feared she might already be getting moist.

In the room, he wasted no time. "Would you care for a drink before we start?"

"No thanks, I'd just like to get started; I'm more nervous than last time. If I allow myself to sit and think I might back out."

"Yes, it's one thing to take a massage, quite another to be taken fully," he said, stepping toward her. "Please turn around and allow me the pleasure of undressing you," She turned her back to him. "It's always a pleasure to remove a woman's clothing," and his hands reached in front of her, sliding up her arms and down her shoulders.

"These are special delight," and both hands ran down to her breasts, two thumbs circling the nipples behind the material. "I'll enjoy teasing each with my tongue shortly," he said, and released the buttons holding the fabric together. "You don't mind if I tease and suck do you?"

She shook her head no, was he kidding? Crap he could do what ever he wanted.

Her shirt came fully open and slid off, falling to the ground. "After I've tasted you here," and his hands cupped each breast, "I should like to taste you further." A hand swept between her legs ever so softly. "Of course I'll tie you, confining your arms, and you won't be able to keep me from your sweetest parts." Her bra came undone and it too joined the shirt. "I shall ravish you with my mouth and you'll be helpless to stop it."

His hand went to the button of her jeans. "And here as well, you'll feel my administering." His hands squeezed her tight ass and slowly he pulled her jeans down to her thighs. She was definitely wet; she could feel the moisture soaking her panties and her tension grew as she stepped out of the jeans. He nudged her to bend over a little and pulled down her panties. Hot hands grasped her ass and she stepped free from the last bit of clothing.

She was at just the right angle for quick feel between her legs and a finger probed her slick entrance. She wanted to turn then and face him, but he unexpectedly pushed her lightly over the side of the bed, her hands steadied her and she was face down, her elbows flat her, butt pushed out.

Oh no, she thought, what's he gonna do now.

He nudged her legs further apart, spreading her open. He got on his knees, allowing his hands to creep up the back of her thighs and his fingers dug into her rear, just enough to keep her in place. She felt his tongue, hot and wet, slide up to her opening, his mouth completely on her, sucking hard.

"If it pleases you, now I shall tie you and give my attentions to all of you." He stood and patted her behind, pulling her around to face him.

Pleases me, she thought. Oh ya, it pleases me

She lay down, and allowed her arms to be fastened to the leather straps, her body control center was malfunctioning and she couldn't keep from shaking. He covered her with a blanket and lit two candles on either side of the bed. He turned off the lights and joined her. He thought perhaps he had been too formidable in his descriptions and would ease her back into relaxing. Removing the cover, his hands lazily toured her body. With gentle strokes here and there he reached down into his bag of tricks and pulled out new oil in a much smaller container. It was infused with a stronger, more potent mixture, and would really warm things up. He set it aside for the moment and resumed his attentions to her body.

As promised, his mouth found her breasts and licked and sucked them to hardened nubs. Not disappointing her, his tongue ran down her belly to her clit and tormented her flesh. He took her in his mouth, fully tasting her perfumed, soaked entrance. His teeth nibbled at her and pulled gently, teasingly at the flesh. His hands slid in behind her, kneading her ass hard and a finger pushed into her rear passage while he mercilessly tantalized her clit with his mouth.

She heaved up and cried out. Seeing she was at the peak of her excitement, he drizzled a little of the oil onto her tormented skin and she felt the area heat up, getting hotter with each breath she took.

"I shall take you now, and you'll feel my hardness enter you. Your passage will heat and I won't stop until you can't take anymore. You'll feel my attentions here, hot and throbbing, filling you with desire unlike anything you've had before," he said, squirting some oil on his finger, inserting it up her ass.

She moaned with dread and pleasure. With her hands tied, she couldn't push him away, couldn't stop what was happening, didn't want it to stop. Her ass filled with the promised heat and she wriggled franticly while it seared her hole.

He took her then. She wanted to wrap her arms around him but couldn't and was helpless to do anything but ride the waves of passion swelling deep in side her. He lifted her at the hips and his cock found her soaked entrance and pushed in hard and deep; over and over and she came with a scream.

Both her passages burned with the heat from the oil and she came again. His cock heated, too, and unable to control it, he shot deep inside her. He untied her then and they relaxed a few minutes before redressing.

"Can I assume that was an acceptable delight," he asked?

"Jeez, ya, that was great. You do know how to please. Is there any chance you're up for another go?"

"Sorry but there is a pressing matter that will demand my attention shortly. I will, however, be available at 3 p.m. tomorrow. Shall I consider it a date?"

"Oh ya, you can; I'll be here," she said pulling on her clothing, still feeling the heat from the oil.

"Is there something new you would like to try, something a little more daring, a trifle naughtier perhaps?"

"Well, depends how naughty you're talking about. You mean like tying me and taking me from behind or using toys of some sort?"

"Hmm, yes, like that. If you trust my judgement I think I can come up with something pleasing and new you may have not experienced," he said with a wicked sly smile, "something you may not have considered before."

Oh no, she was getting wet again just hearing his voice talk like that. "Ya, ok. I'll leave it up to you then. Surprise me."

"Oh, a most pleasant surprise, I'm sure," he said, smiling, and walked her to the door.

Oh crap, what was she getting into? She didn't know, but it sure was compelling and she could hardly wait to see what he would have in store.

She went home feeling like some lady of the night and didn't care. The guy was too good...much too good...but she could handle it. She wouldn't allow herself to get to sucked in by his charms and ever-so-expert fingers. She would stay in control, and have things her way. After Monday, she would wait at least a week before seeing him again and then keep it to no more than once a month. Her resolve tightened and she felt better, thinking she was in full command of her body's yearnings.

Elizabeth's apartment felt empty and boring after her jaunt with Russell. She decided a change was in order. She really needed something to do now that she had quit work. The money was great but it didn't fill that hole in her life. That void, that feeling of being useless and idle—she really needed to do something.

A cooking course, she thought. Then she would open her own little restaurant, maybe part-time, have a soup and sandwich thing going from ten to three. It would give her something to do and she loved to cook. It sounded perfect.

Before she did, however, she decided a lengthy vacation should come first. Yes, she thought, a great idea. It would give her a reprieve from that guy, and she wouldn't spend every waking moment thinking about the next encounter.

Monday, she would call around to the colleges and see what was available, then call some travel agency and get a trip booked. Having made up her mind about what to do she went to bed, happy to have a plan.

Part 4

Liz got up early, had a coffee and called the local college. They didn't have an opening for anything till the next month. That was fine and she called the travel agency. The woman she spoke to assured her that there was nothing in the line of a tour type vacation till early the next month as well. Undaunted, she booked a cruise and would take the college course at a later date when she got back.

She thought of Russell then and was a little delighted that she would have the month free to explore a little deeper the fine nuances of their acts together. She would see him at three that day so she started getting ready, not too concerned about clothing as it seemed she didn't really need to bother with it; she would be naked most of the time anyway. Liz soaked in the tub, thinking of him, wondered what he had planned. Her anxiety went up just a notch or two, remembering the last encounter and the hot hot oil.

She dressed in a favorite short tan leather skirt and tan leather vest she knew it didn't matter what she wore but thought it wouldn't hurt to dress up a little for the coming event. It showed off her legs and gave her ass a nice rounded look; the vest had a v-neck and showed a little cleavage. Satisfied with her appearance went to meet him at the hotel.

Liz knocked softly at the door; he opened right away, a smile on his face.

"You look fabulous--stunning even. Please come in, come in. Sit for a moment," he said. Extending his arm, he led her to the couch. "One moment, please, I'll be right with you."

"Thanks, I won't go anywhere," she said

"Ah, there we are. A drink?" he asked, and passed her a rather strong rye and coke.

"Thanks, again. I think I might need this to calm my nerves."

"No need to be uptight my dear. This is about you, your deepest fantasies; I'm just here to help bring them about and perhaps allow you to realize just how deep they might go."

"Well, I realize that, but how does one know just how far they should go? I mean, like, should there be no limits? Or are there limits and then you just have to feel your way through?"

"Yes, I believe it's like that. You can't know you don't like or want something without trying it out. I sense you're very sexual in nature and just need someone to bring it out in the open. I imagine that there are many things you would enjoy if you allow me the privilege of showing you how fulfilling certain...unorthodox or naughty... acts can be."

There it is, she thought, out there in the open. He could lead her into places she was sure she shouldn't go. Her mind screamed caution but her body was already spewing moisture at the very thought of things that might make the average woman turn and run. She didn't think of herself as average and never had before. She could back out she reminded herself. She had a safeword that would stop everything and she could just leave if it got too heavy for her.

With that little comforting thought she knew she wanted it all, had to see what sort of things he could do to her to make her pant, make her body ache with ecstasy, make her cum.

"Um, what did you have in mind for today?" she asked, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice and failing miserably.

"Oh, that will be a surprise, if you please. It makes the event that much more exciting, thrilling and pleasurable."

"I see, yes. Okay, then what would you like me to do?"

"I would like for you to remove your panties if you're wearing any, and leave the rest of your clothing on for the moment."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Pennies
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds