Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 02: Persuasion

Was it my fault for having torn in childbirth? Did I simply need more detailed and more vivid fantasies to help me get there? Or did I really, actually want and need another, bigger, thicker cock inside me?

"Penny, that was simply amazing!" Pete gasped as he rolled off and onto the sticky sheet alongside me. "I can't believe how you turned me on like that!"

I smiled at his bright, beaming, exhausted face, astonished that he could have derived so much pleasure out of imagining his wife and the mother of his children having sex with another man right in front of him. Despite my researches, seeing that genuine, unmistakeable desire glowing eyes of the man I loved and had lived faithfully with for so long was still a shock.

"It was good for you too, wasn't it?" he demanded. "Admit it, Penny! You really are turned on by the idea of being fucked by another man!"

It was true, I had to admit it. My words and my body had given me away to my husband in ways which were undeniable. But was he thinking of the same man whose image had been before my eyes as his cock had plunged deep into my body? Was he thinking of any specific man at all?

We lay side by side for a long time as we recovered our breath. I watched the morning sunlight travel across the bedroom ceiling as my mind span. It had been a long time since I had been so aroused during sex with my husband and there was no doubt what the reason had been; the extraordinarily vivid images of being fucked by another man. There! I'd used the word. I wanted to be fucked! Not 'made love to'; not 'seduced'. No, I wanted a strong, handsome man to fuck me, and if he had a huge cock then so much the better.

"It would be ok, you know," Pete said so softly I didn't hear properly.

"Hmm?"

"I said that it would be ok if you wanted to do it for real. With someone else if you promised to be honest and tell me all about it. It would be ok, you know!

"Pete," I began. "Don't spoil the moment by getting weird again."

"You said you'd think about it," he said almost accusingly.

"And I will... I am thinking about it," I replied truthfully but not wanting him to know just how attractive the idea had now become. "Just don't put pressure on me. Please, Pete."

He went silent for a while but I could see the smile on his face broadening.

"Wouldn't you worry that we'd split up? That you'd become cold and resentful or that I'd fall in love with him?" I asked as casually as I could, as if not intending the question to come out loud. "I know I would if you did it. I couldn't handle it if you cheated, Pete."

He paused before answering as if thinking hard.

"If we were open and honest about it, I could manage," he said thoughtfully. "And I'm not asking to fuck other women in return. I'm not saying we should become swingers." He thought for a moment. "I suppose it would be different if you had a one night stand with a stranger or an ongoing affair."

"Which would turn you on the most?" I asked. He quickly turned towards me, his eyes bright and excited.

"You mean you'll give it a try?" he demanded eagerly.

"No!" I quickly replied. "I'm just trying to understand you a bit better. It IS a weird thing to ask, you know. I'm trying to get my mind around it."

He rolled back onto his side of the bed and started at the ceiling, obviously disappointed.

"I'm not sure it would matter," he said after a few moments, "if the man turned you on enough to let him fuck you, it would have to be ok with me."

I stared blankly at the bedroom ceiling. Oh my God! Was my husband really, honestly trying to persuade me to take a lover? And was I really, honestly considering doing it?

What on earth was happening to me?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds