Penny's Tales - Story 01

'Yes, Daddy.' I breathed, forgetting myself. Keegan's cock twitched.

'Daddy, hmmm? Is that what you call Ryan?'

It was hard to answer as he continued drilling into me, but I managed to shake my head. 'No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir, I don't know where that came from.'

'Oh don't be sorry, I like it sugar.' He increased his pace. 'Tell Daddy you love his cock in you.'

'Oh Daddy, I love your cock inside me, you're so thick I feel like I'm going to break.'

'Good girl. Now tell me you want me in your ass.'

I felt my insides freeze up. I was no stranger to anal but never with something as thick as Keegan's dick. I hesitated but his insistent pounding in my pussy was driving me insane. I'd reached that point where I couldn't say no to anything.

'Daddy, please fuck my ass. Please, Daddy, I'm such a slut and I want your fat cock deep in my ass.' I begged for him to take me.

I felt Keegan slowly slip out of my sopping pussy and press the tip of his impressive member against my asshole. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe and relax like Ryan had taught me, but I was in no way prepared. Keegan showed no mercy and rammed into my ass. I cried out and tried to get purchase on the carpet so I could move away. I tried to grab at the sofa beneath me but I couldn't move my numbed hands at all thanks to the constricting cable tie.

Keegan felt me struggling and laughed, fucking me hard and deep. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I squealed and squirmed, but his fingers dug into my hips as he pounded my ass harder. I was sure I was going to split and tear, and the pain of his hips slamming against the welts from the earlier beating was excruciating.

I was quickly exhausted and gave in to the abuse, going limp and allowing him to masturbate into my ass. My body was racked with quiet sobs as he eventually finished, spasming into my ass and filling me with hot liquid. When Keegan released his grip on me, I rolled to the floor, too weak to stay up. He flicked the knife out and cut the cable tie around my wrists but I didn't move.

'Don't act like you didn't enjoy that,' he knelt beside me and thrust two fingers roughly into my cunt. 'You're still dripping wet.' He removed his fingers and wiped my juices on my face. 'Ask me to make you cum.'

My eyes lit up. After all that had happened I needed the endorphin rush. And he was so hot, leaning over me, panting and sweating, broad shoulders silhouetted in the low light and his tattoos faintly visible on his pale skin. 'Please,' I managed, barely above a whisper, 'Daddy, please make me cum.'

Keegan's laugh had a hard, cruel edge as he straightened up. 'I thought I told you earlier; I'm not your Master, I don't care and this is not about you.' He walked out of the room for a few seconds and then returned, dumping a pile of blankets on the floor. 'Sleep there. You don't move until Ryan comes to get you tomorrow. Understand?'

I crawled over to the blankets, humiliated, cum seeping out of my ass and a burning desire left unfulfilled. 'Yes Daddy.'

'Good girl.' Keegan said as he kicked off his boots and trousers and climbed into bed.

I fell asleep smiling.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds