• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Pentagram of Fire Ch. 07

Pentagram of Fire Ch. 07

sorry for the delay hope you enjoy this chapter again thanks to you the reader and my editor

After hearing Matthew and Damien talking outside my bedroom door, I had a lot on my mind. That night I didn't sleep well.

I kept mulling over and over in my mind this one question: "How could Matthew be my father?". It just didn't make any sense to me.

The following day I was sitting on the balcony. When I heard footsteps I knew it was Damien. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, Damien" I called from the balcony.

As he stepped out onto the balcony,

he asked: "Ah, good morning your highness, did you sleep well?".

I could sense he was nervous about something "What's making you so nervous?" I asked

"Nothing I'm just not a great fan of heights that's all" he said.

I knew he was lying.

"Damien, please do me a favour and ask Matthew to come up here, I need to speak to him!"

"Of course your highness." Damien kissed me on the cheek and left.

About ten minutes later, Matthew knocked on the door. I told him to enter and he immediately asked me:"You wanted to see me your highness?"

I came in from the balcony pulling my shawl around me tighter as the weather was starting to turn cold.

"Yes! Matthew please lock the door. I don't want any interruptions."

I closed the balcony doors and Matthew locked the bedroom door.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" I asked .

"Tell you, your highness?"

"Yes tell me." I said.

"Not that I'm aware of your highness." he said.

I looked directly at him.

"So the fact that you're my biological father has just slipped your mind has it?"

Matthew went as white as a ghost.

I thought he was going to faint. He stuttered and stammered for a few moments before finally speaking clearly.

"How did you find out?"

"Last night, when you and Damien were arguing, out in the hall, I was awake and heard everything."

"Then you know that I wanted to tell you but the council wouldn't let me." Matthew said.

I looked at him I knew he was telling the truth.

"Yes I do Matthew; but I need to resolve the differences between your story when you told me that my parents died in a car crash with the fact that you are one of my parents. I want the truth this time!"

Matthew nodded "Okay, I'm going to tell you everything. If you don't like it or accept it that's fine. As long as you know the truth I will be happy. You don't even have to accept me as you father" he said.

"Matthew, no matter what anyone else says or does you are my father. In the short time that I have known you, you've been more of a father to me than James ever was or ever could be. In truth, I hated him.

To be perfectly honest, I'm glad I'm not his daughter. It was he who drove me to the point of considering suicide. That is why I was on the bridge to kill my self."

This seemed to cheer Matthew up. "Ok, it's a long story so please leave any questions until I reach the end, ok?" he asked.

I nodded yes.

"Okay, well the story I told you about your great grandmother was true. No one had seen the royal family for nearly eighty years. Remember that they had a protective spell that prevented friend or foe from seeing the pentagram on their chest.

I was out for a walk on the grounds around the castle when I heard a woman being attacked. I went to help her. For your sake I will call him by his name, since you want to accept me as your father.

Anyway, James was trying to maul her to death. I think at one point he had raped her. I fought James off and brought the woman back to the castle. I cleaned her up and gave her a place to stay.

I fell in love with her! She was a fantastic woman. She was smart, funny, and stunningly beautiful. With her whole hearted agreement we made love many, many times.

But, I never fed from her since I believed that she was human. If she had been human feeding from her would have killed her.

A few weeks later her family came looking for her. It broke my heart when she left. I knew she had to go and I had no idea that she was a member of the royal family since I hadn't seen the pentagram anywhere on her. And as you must surmise, I had seen all of her.

She contacted me a month later and told me that she was pregnant. Then, about eight months after you were born, I heard, indirectly, that you were born with the pentagram mark. Only then did I know who your mother really was.

I went to the council and told them what had happened. I was told to bring both you and your mother here to the castle, for their safety. I was on my way to her house when it happened."

Matthew stopped, I could see tears in his eyes

"Are you ok?" I asked.

He looked at me "I'm so very sorry! It's still hard every time I think about it. She didn't deserve it!" he said as he burst into tears.

I went over and hugged him tightly. "Its okay if you can't talk about it. That's fine as it obviously still hurts you a lot."

"No, you need to know, Sara!"

I sat down on the bed.

"I was on my way to your mothers house. When I got there the door was wide open. I knew that something was wrong.

I ran into the house, only to find that your mother and grandparents had been murdered by James and his pack! When I finally found you, James had adopted you.

There was nothing I could do, except watch over you and hope that one day you would return to me.

To this day, James has maintained that you are his child, but your mother had DNA tests done as a part of the rape investigation. That test was negative!

He did rape your mother but the tests showed that you're defiantly my daughter. I'm just sorry I couldn't tell you sooner," he said.

"Dad, it's not your fault! It's James' fault. He was the one who caused the problem not you." He smiled when I called him dad.

"You don't have to call me dad, I didn't expect you to."

"But, I want to call you dad. You've been a better father than James could ever be, That I am sure of!" I said as I hugged him.

After the warm father and daughter hug, dad said: "Now, Sara why don't you get dressed and come down stairs for dinner."

"Yes, dad." I nodded, got washed, dressed, and walked side by side with my dad down to the council hall. When we entered everyone stood. As we walked in dad spoke:

"It's okay, she knows everything now."

I sat down and started to eat. Then I asked Damien,

"so tell me, what are our werewolf friends up to?"

"Well, they're hell bent on getting you back. That's for sure. But some of them are doing the strangest thing." Damien said.

"What?" I asked.

"A group of eighty of them, your dad included, ........."

I stopped him right there!

"Damien, James is not my father and I do not want him addressed as such! Matthew is my father! James is the leader of the werewolf pack and nothing more than a murderer and a rapist. Please remember that."

"Yes, your highness. Please accept my apologies." Damien said.

"Please continue your account now. Tell us what have they done."

Damien continued, "They've started to travel north but where they're headed isn't clear. It's pure wilderness in that direction. There's nothing there."

"There must be something there of great importance. Otherwise, why take so many of the pack?" Matthew asked.

"And why north?" I asked.

"We don't know why there doing this." Damien said "We've sent a-.... what the hell is that?" Damien stopped in mid sentence pointing at me

"I think it's me Damien." I said.

"No! Not you, your necklace, look at it!" he said.

I looked down and it was glowing bright white. I put my hand on it. Suddenly I felt like I was flying. It was almost as if I had left my body behind and I was following something. I could hear people talking:

"Are you sure this is the place?"

I recognised the voice as James' "Yes sir, this is the place where the 'Book of Shadows' should be. I has to be around here." a mans voice said.

A rush of air and I was back in the council hall, sitting at the table. I looked at Damien "he's after something called the 'Book of Shadows', what is that?"

Dad's head rapidly turned toward me. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Positive dad, James asked someone if they were at the right place to find the 'Book of Shadows'. I don't understand what is that book?"

Dad looked at me, "the 'Book of Shadows' is a sacred book. It contains all of the spells that the sisters used before they separated. It also contains one particular spell that can strip a witch of her powers. It is a very powerful book in that if it falls into the wrong hands it could mean the end of our clan as we know it!"

I looked at them

"well then get some men together were leaving as soon as we can to find the book of shadows" I said.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Pentagram of Fire Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds