• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Permanent Chastity

Permanent Chastity

12

Patty and I have been married for 23 years. Our sex life hasn't been what I'd call "conventional" (my erection is a little less than three inches hard) but things were OK six years ago, until she had our youngest, Brad. Since then our sex life became less and less active, which wasn't all due to my small size. Patty never mentioned it or complained about it but I could tell I wasn't really satisfying her during intercourse. Brad was a big boy, 9 pounds 11 ounces and Patty delivered him vaginally like she had the older two. She got a little looser with each baby. I couldn't satisfy her at all after she had Brad and I had a hard time getting my climax in her. She had to press her fingers against her labia to give me more friction. I made her climax by sucking her clit and fisting her after I shot my wad. I was a real man. I gave her three great kids despite my size. We actually had sex pretty frequently before Brad, four or five times each week. Besides her being loose, one thing or another was always taking priority. Our older son Brad was attending college a three hour drive away and Patty spent every other weekend at a guest house on campus because she missed him so much. The other kids always seemed to need something, especially when we happened to be in the mood. We both work long and sometimes irregular hours and one or the other of us is usually dog tired after supper. It finally got to the point where we were only making love 2 or 3 times a month, which was hard on me because I was still crazy in love with her and horny as hell for her.

Patty loves it when I give her head but she doesn't like to do it for me. She did it once in a while up to the time when I came in her mouth without warning her a few months ago. My cock isn't impressive but my balls are fine and I produce a lot of cum! We actually get most of our sexual release by masturbating. She likes to kiss and cuddle in bed but most of the time she pushes my hand away when I try to put it between her legs. I used to get up and jerk off on the toilet after she refused me but she walked in on me one night while I was flogging my cock and asked me to come back to bed to get myself off. I'm kind of embarrassed to do it in front of her even though she likes to watch. Old Catholic hang-ups never die. She won't jerk me off. She likes to watch too much. After I finish she wants me to give her head and fist her so she can get off. It drives me crazy even though I've just drained my balls.

The last time we had sex was really wonderful. The kids were out for the night. We had a nice intimate dinner, topped by some excellent wine I'd been saving just for the occasion. We showered together, washing each other sensually and drying each other with soft towels. She let me suck her nipples and lick her clit, then she got on top of me and slid down my cock. She always wanted to ride me and control the action to keep me from slipping out. I loved to watch her move around on my cock. Her tits are a little softer now than when she was young. They hang down and sway when she moves. I really like when she bends forward so I can pull on them and suck them. She got carried away and fucked me wild and hard, the way she used to when we were first married. I slipped out a few times but she put me back in and kept going. I could tell having to keep putting me back in was frustrating her a lot but she was so horny she just kept going. I bit her nipples and squeezed her tits while she sat up more, stretching them. She finally leaned back and rubbed her clit and screamed while she climaxed over and over. I came with her that last time, pumping a really big wad into her. She wasn't completely satisfied so I licked and sucked her to a final orgasm. It's kind of funny but I stay aroused for a while after I cum even though I shrink very small. We lay in each other's arms afterward, getting our breath back, smelling the sweet musky scent of our lovemaking while our sweat mixed and dried on our bodies and my sticky cum leaked out of her.

After 3 or 4 minutes, she asked me if I enjoyed the evening. I said of course I did. She asked what I enjoyed most. I told her honestly that it was giving her pleasure and watching her enjoy herself through climax after climax. What did she enjoy most?

"Having you lick and suck my clit and pussy. You were so incredibly horny!" she purred. "You were so much better than usual. You were so..." she thought for a moment. "Enthusiastic! I wish you'd been like that every time."

I told her "Of course I was enthusiastic I was dying of horniness! My balls were practically bursting! I was going crazy by the time you straddled me."

We lay silent together for several more minutes, then she asked me to tell her a fantasy.

I told her my fantasy was to be her sex slave, required to wear some sort of chastity device she chose for me and give her sexual pleasure any time, any where, and in any manner she demanded but I could only receive sexual pleasure and climax when she gave me permission to.

"What if I never gave you permission?" she asked.

"You mean you'd never let me make love to you or cum at all?" I asked.

"Never," she replied, stroking my soft, sticky cock. "Never again, my love."

"I don't know..." I said. "Forever is a long time."

"Yes," she purred. "But imagine how excited we'd be!" She kissed my deflated cock, took it in her mouth and sucked me to hardness. She stroked me gently after I was fully erect.

"You're hard again!" she purred while she fondled me. "The thought of being my sex slave obviously appeals to you!" We continued to hold each other for some time, then we fell asleep. The next morning life went on as usual.

By the time a month had passed I'd forgotten about telling her my slavery fantasy. She hadn't. It was the night before my birthday and she'd been acting flirtatious all evening. We hadn't had sex since I told her my fantasy and I was hoping she'd be in the mood. I definitely was. I got hard when she told me she had a little present for me. Instead of taking off her nightgown she handed me a small gift box and told me to open my early present. I opened the box and took out the parts to a chastity device and instructions on assembling it and using it. The first thing I noticed was how incredibly short it was!

"I had it made especially for you, Craig" she said and rubbed my cock while I examined the chastity. "I hope you like it."

"It's great!" I said "but I don't think it will fit."

"It won't while you're hard like this," she replied. "But we can take care of that little problem easily enough! Now read the instructions aloud, like a good slave." She continued to hold and stimulate me while I read to her.

It was simple enough. The ring would go behind my sack and be bent so the ends touched, then the lock would go through the tang on the end ring of the cage. The chastity could be used with or without the hollow tube. I read the instructions aloud.

"The cage is designed to be as secure as possible without the tube but the penis might still be removed unless the tube is installed. Simply screw it into the front of the cage and insert it in the urethra to make the penis impossible to remove. It can be unscrewed and removed to insert sounds and other objects in the urethra or the threads can be sealed with super glue to make it permanent."

"What do you think about the tube, Honey;" she asked. "Temporary or permanent?" My mind raced. I might be able to get my cock out to jerk off if I needed to without that tube in it.

"Temporary will be better" I replied. She scowled. I quickly added "but permanent is fine if that's what you want."

"Did you just try to give me permission to do something?" she demanded.

"No, of course not." She scowled again I quickly added "Mistress."

"There's a tube of glue in the kitchen junk drawer" she said. I got it for her. She told me to put it on the table, picked up the tube and told me to come into the bathroom with her. She turned all the lights on and locked the door. Patty sat on the commode lid and told me to stand in front of her. I watched her smear KY jelly on the tube. Yes! She was going to put it in me! I was excited and a little scared at the some time. I'd never had a catheter put in me. I heard it was pretty uncomfortable.

She told me "Skin your cock back, hold it out, and let's see how the tube looks in it." I took my swelling cock between my fingers, pulled my foreskin back and held it for her. I felt it stiffen and thicken more and an almost electric thrill go through me when she pressed the end of the tube against my urethral slit. Patty smiled wickedly.

"I don't remember it ever looking as big as it does right now!" she exclaimed. "Let it go for a second." She wrapped her hand around it. We looked at it carefully. Amazingly, the head stuck out above her enclosing hand!

"I think you're at least an inch longer than usual!" she exclaimed. "And you're thicker, too! This is really turning you on, isn't it, Craig?" All I could do was pant and nod. She told me to hold myself again and worked the tube slowly into my urethra until the ball on the end was firmly pressed against the underside of my straining cock. It stung like hell going in and my cock ached after it was in but it turned me on wildly! She stood, kissed me, put her palm under my cock, rubbed the ridge with her finger tip and showed me the watery puddle my pre-cum that leaked out of the end of the tube. My cock tried to bob when she stopped rubbing it but the tube held it nearly still. It just wobbled up and down slightly.

"Judging by how hard it is and what's leaking out of it, I think you want to do something with your erection." she asked playfully. "Do you have anything in mind?"

I put my hand between her legs and cupped her hot, wet pussy. "I'd like to do something with this!".

"I guess we'll have to do something to make that thing small enough to fit in your cage," she said. She leaned back against the sink, spread her legs and said told me "You can put it in but don't you dare ejaculate in me!" My cock ached but I'd never wanted to make love to her more! I pushed it gingerly into her tight pussy. The tube made it feel incredibly thick and then head was extra sensitive! I stroked slowly and carefully at first because of the pain but I picked up the pace as I got used to the ache. She felt incredible around me and watching her beautiful face flush told me she was enjoying it too!! All too soon I felt the telltale tingle warning me that I was going to cum. Pulling out of my gorgeous, sexy wife was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do! I'd have gladly given 5 years if my life to finish inside her! My cock made a wet "sloop!" noise coming out of her hot, grasping pussy.

"That was good!" she exclaimed. "Did you enjoy it too?"

"More than I can tell you!" I exclaimed between panting breaths.

She turned me toward the full length mirror on the back of door and stood behind me with her soft, warm body against mine. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her tightly against me. She pressed her breasts against my back and scratched my chest and stomach lightly with her long nails, just grazing my pubic hair with each stroke. My shiny-wet cock was harder and thicker than it had ever been and not only because it had a steel tube in it! The thought of belonging to her, really belonging and being controlled by her was the most exciting thing I could imagine! She looked at my engorged cock's reflection.

"You wanted to finish inside me didn't you, Craig?" she said, moving her hands slightly lower, touching the base of my cock.

"God yes!" I replied. "I still want to!" She smiled at my reflection in the mirror and wrapped her soft hand around my slick, straining erection.

"But you want to please me, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, of course I do!" I replied. "Please let me please you, Mistress!" She rubbed me slowly and lightly. I couldn't help squirming with desire.

"Which do you think would please me more, having this inside me again or in your cage?" Damn it! I knew the answer and it wasn't what would please me. She rubbed me a little faster and harder, grazing the ridge of my tender, exposed head lightly with each stroke.

'What if this is the last time your cock is ever free?" she asked. "What if you never get to make love to me or play with it again?" She gripped me hard and rubbed me faster. Watching her smiling and handling me and my pent up passion were too much.

I panted and managed to whisper, "Make me cum Patty, then put me in my cage!" She rubbed faster.

"Put me in the damned cage forever, Mistress!" I stiffened and moaned. A stream of cum shot onto the mirror from the tip of the ball, followed by almost a dozen more. I nearly passed out from the sensation of blasting my cum out through the tube! I'd never shot so much or so hard before!

"That's a good boy!" she said. She supported me until I got my breath, then she commanded me to lick my mess off her mirror. My cock had gone soft and shrunk so much the rod was half out of it by the time I'd licked the mirror as clean as I could. I wanted to remove the tube but I didn't. I didn't think she'd want me to touch it. It was hers, after all. She told me to stand and pulled it the rest of the way out. My cock suddenly felt embarrassingly small. She washed the tube, rinsed it and dried it with the hair drier. We returned to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed while she prepared the cage to embrace and imprison me. She took a tube of super glue out of the nightstand, put some on the threads and screwed it into the front of the cage.

"I don't want you to be able to take the tube out of your cock and maybe get it out of your cage" she said. "You won't even be tempted to try now, will you?"

"No Mistress" I replied. I'd been hoping she wouldn't attach the tube permanently but knowing she had gave me a thrill. I was definitely sinking into sub-space!

She waited a half hour for the glue to dry before she slipped the tube back into me and pressed it down until the cage the head of my cock was firmly trapped in the cage. The rod felt much longer and ached more because it was deeper in my body than it had been when I was hard. She took my hand and put my fingers against the front of the cage.

"Hold it tight while I put the retainer around your balls" she ordered. I pushed it against me while she put the retainer around the base of my sack and cock, positioned the little locking device through the holes in the retainer, pushed the hasp of the lock through it and locked it.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"It aches, it's tight, the rod feels like it's a foot long!" She rubbed my captive balls and told me I'd get used to it. What choice did I have?

"Do you need to pee at all?" she asked. I nodded.

"That's good!" she exclaimed.

"Why?"

"None's leaking out. If the tube was too long, it would work like a catheter. You wouldn't be able to control your bladder. You'd be leaking all over the place." I hadn't thought about that. She obviously had. She took my hand.

"Come into the bathroom. I want to watch you pee," she said. I realized I had a problem as soon as I stood in front of the commode. The only place I could piss standing up without making a total mess was against a tree or into a urinal because I couldn't aim my cock anymore!

"Go ahead," she said. "I'm waiting." I sat on the commode and realized I wasn't going to be able to control where I pissed sitting down, either! She tapped her foot impatiently.

"May I have a paper cup, Mistress?" She handed one to me. I held it open-end first in front of my captive cock and pissed into it. It made a loud sound flowing into and out of the cup. She laughed delightedly.

"You won't forget you're caged and try to pee like a regular man, will you?" she asked mockingly.

"No Mistress" I replied. Being trapped in the cage was going to be more of a challenge than I'd thought!

I got kind of frantic when my poor cock tried to erect the following night, which was my birthday. Patty told me she had a present for me after we climbed into bed. She turned on the TV and CD player and loaded a porn flick I hadn't seen before. Minimal plot, mostly hard action, a young, fresh looking blonde and what looked like a pro football team's line. The girl was small and slender but she had nice high tits and a cute ass. The guys were huge, muscular and hung like horses.

"Look at how long he is!" Patty exclaimed when the most impressively hung guy put his cock between the blonde's pussy lips. "Do you think she'll be able to take the whole thing?" I felt my imprisoned cock stir while the stud slowly pushed into the squirming, panting blonde, burying himself in her depths. I rubbed it and found my cock had managed to push the cage out about two inches while pulling my balls up the shaft!

"I've always wondered what it would feel like to be completely filled like that!" she exclaimed.

"I wish I could do it for you!" I replied. "I can't measure up to him but I promise I'll do my best!" Maybe she was going to take the cage off so I could make love to her! My cock was straining to erect in its little cage. The tender head was used to being covered by my foreskin. It felt strange pressing against the hard metal cage and the tube felt huge inside me! Patty put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it while we watched the blonde and her lovers do things we wouldn't have even imagined doing to each other. I wouldn't have believed all that cum was real if I hadn't seen it ejaculated all over her! Patty kept touching me until the video was over, by which time I was trembling with desire and dampening the sheet with pre-cum.

"I think you want me" she cooed. "Do you?"

"More than I've ever wanted anything! I replied. She lay back, spread her legs and held out her arms in invitation.

"The cage..." I said.

"What about it?" she asked.

"Aren't you going to take it off?"

"Of course not!" she replied. "Get on top of me!" I climbed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around mine, grape-vining me, pulling me closer, then she put her hands on my ass and pushed down, forcing my cock cage tightly between her swollen pussy lips.

'What are you waiting for Craig? I thought you wanted to fuck me!" she snarled. I felt my imprisoned cock swell more inside the cage and an overpowering urge to hump swept over me. I pumped and swirled my hips, trying to do the imposable; enter my wife.

"That's it, try to put it in!" she commanded. The tube felt like it was an inch thick inside me and my cock felt big! Imagination and terminal horniness can do strange things to your mind! I kept pumping on her, thrusting my cock in and out of her in my imagination. She was loving it!

"Put it in!" she crooned. "Prove you're a stud! Make me hurt!" I lay between her legs and humped away until I was too exhausted to continue. It almost felt like I was in her because the cage hugged me so tightly except that I couldn't feel the sweet friction of her pussy against it. I felt blood pounding in my caged, aching cock with each heartbeat. I was totally spent. My captive cock wasn't! It stayed hard, struggling to push the cage off.

"Come on, fuck me!" she snarled.

"I can't! I can't!" I panted and lay sweating on top of her.

"Get off!" she ordered. I rolled off her and lay on my back, cupping my metal armored cock.

She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face between her widespread legs. She had a sweet, musky smell when she was aroused and it had never been as strong as it was then. Her head of her clit was standing out of the sheath and her labia were bright pink and very puffy. God, was she hot! I licked and sucker her. She trapped my head between her thighs and bounced her hips to the rhythm of my probing tongue.

"Suck my clit and rub my G-spot!" she demanded, releasing my head. Her clit was a hard point in my mouth. I sucked it and swirled my tongue against it the way I knew she liked best. I inserted my finger and rubbed the bumpy, swollen tissue of her G-spot. Her love lube soaked my hand when she climaxed. She pushed me away, went to the closet and returned with a huge black strap on dildo I'd never seen before. Patty, the prim lady I'd married, the devoted mother of my children was suddenly full of surprises!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Permanent Chastity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds