• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Persephone's Secrets Pt. 03

Persephone's Secrets Pt. 03

123

Sunday, after Persephone and Jocelyn had accomplished whatever weekend tasks that needed to be done, they went out to eat together, and went to the movies. In the darkened theater, they leaned against one another, and held hands. It was a wonderful evening. On the way back to Persephone's home, they agreed that Jocelyn would virtually 'move in' and stay overnight as often as she wished. Persephone even gave her a spare key. The big brass bed was comfortable and roomy enough for both of them.

The next morning, after a lovely good morning kiss and a warm snuggle, Jocelyn initiated the plan she'd dreamed up on Saturday night. She told Persephone, "Stay naked, and get ready for work, while I prepare breakfast for us. Use the toilet, shower, put on your makeup -- get completely ready, except for clothes. After breakfast, I have a surprise which will require maybe 15 to 20 minutes before you can leave for school."

Intrigued, Persephone did as she was told.

Breakfast completed, Jocelyn took a long piece of rope, placed the bight behind Persephone's neck, and draped the strands down her front. She tied them together down the mid-line with three knots, one above the level of the breasts, one between them, and one halfway to the navel. Passing the pair of strands between Persephone's thighs, Jocelyn took them up her back to loop through the bight at her nape. She snugged the strands carefully into her teacher's pussy and her ass crack.

Next, she separated the strands, taking them out through the armpits and around to the front, threading them through the top center opening between knots one and two and then back into the armpits. This ran the strands along the upper curve of Persephone's breasts. Around the back, she threaded the strands between the vertical ropes and crossed them with each other, anchoring them at the center, just below the woman's shoulder blades. Jocelyn gave each shoulder blade a sweet kiss, just to keep Persephone from getting bored.

The separated strands again were taken around to the front, and were threaded through the bottom center opening between knots two and three, which ran them along the under-curve of Persephone's tits. The strands went around to the small of Persephone's back, interlocked through the vertical ropes and crossed each other, to head around the narrow part of her waist to be tied together in the center, near her navel. The excess of each strand was snipped off with the scissors.

"This rope bondage can be worn under your clothes, my dear slut. Keep this on all day to remind you that you're my fuck toy, OK? No bra or panties, of course," Jocelyn said, grinning a huge grin.

"Yes... yes, Miss Jocelyn." Persephone chose a dark skirt that fell to just above her knees. When she put on a blouse, she was aghast to see the rope showing at her neck, her tits noticeably pressed forward by the ropes, and her nipples showing against the silky material. She stripped off the blouse and opted for a loose-fitting turtleneck sweater instead. This ensemble completely concealed the ropes.

Later, Jocelyn saw her in class. There was no evidence of how she was bound under her clothing. However, as the students were filing out, Persephone said, "I need to speak to you for a moment, Jocelyn."

"Yes, Professor Goodrich."

Persephone shuffled some papers on her desk, as if looking for the item she wished to speak with Jocelyn about. When all the other students had left the room, she beckoned Jocelyn a little closer and whispered, "I want to obey you about keeping the ropes on all day, but I need to use the toilet, and I can't, like this."

"Oh! I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for telling me. When's your next class today?"

Persephone looked at the wall clock. "Not for 45 minutes."

"Good. Let's head to the toilet right now and solve this," Jocelyn told her.

Luckily, the ladies room they chose was empty of other people. They entered a stall together, closing and securing the door. "OK, take off all your clothes," Jocelyn whispered.

Persephone stripped down until she was standing in just ropes, looking shy and embarrassed.

Jocelyn quickly untied her, and gave her privacy to use the toilet, saying, "When you're done, come and join me in the farthest stall."

After a few minutes, Persephone, looking relieved, entered the farthest stall. She was carrying her clothes, rather than putting them back on, because she'd peeked and seen that the room was still empty. Jocelyn sat on the stall's toilet, and had Persephone stand on edge of the toilet seat facing her, bent over, her hands braced to the rear wall of the stall. Anyone looking under the partitions would only see Jocelyn's feet.

Jocelyn smiled and parted Persephone's labia, which were right in front of her face. Driving her facile tongue into her teacher's wet, steamy pussy, she performed a spirited act of cunnilingus. Once she was dining on the woman's sweet juices, she reached up to grasp and hold her ass cheeks. But after a short while, she reached blindly up and back to fondle the woman's tits, which dangled beneath her as she leaned. Jocelyn was eating so ravenously that it only took a few minutes for her teacher to climax. Persephone came in Jocelyn's mouth, keeping silent as she had her orgasm, which was quite difficult.

Once her teacher's shaking had quieted, and her flow had abated, Jocelyn lapped her pussy clean, and let her dress again. "See you for dinner? We might dine at the '69 Club' tonight," she said, as they were preparing to leave the ladies room.

Persephone looked confused... "I've never heard of... OH!" She blushed fiercely, and smiled, nodding.

That evening, after dinner and a refreshing shower together, toweling off, Jocelyn told Persephone, "I'm going into the bedroom. Please give me five minutes or so, and then join me. We may as well stay nude." Her tone of voice was not commanding at all -- just seductive.

When Persephone entered the bedroom, she saw Jocelyn stretched out naked on top of the mattress. Moreover, her arms were raised above her head. The reason why became clear after a moment -- she'd handcuffed herself to the brass headboard of the bed. Persephone's heart skipped a beat, and then thumped faster with joy at seeing her student offering herself in this manner.

As she walked to the bed, she noticed something else. She thought to herself, "Was that rope always tied to the bottom leg of the bed?" Quick on the uptake, she knew why it was placed there. Giggling, she grabbed the rope, and, pulling Jocelyn's leg until it was diagonal atop the mattress, tied the rope to her ankle. She then checked the other bottom leg of the bed. Sure enough -- another rope. Moments later, Jocelyn's lower body was tied into a spread eagle position, although her arms were cuffed up alongside her ears. She squirmed deliciously before Persephone's eyes.

"So tonight you're my captive, I see," she said to the bound blonde. "This should be interesting. That rope this morning reminded me in every class that I'm now your fuck toy, and, to be honest, I still feel that way. But it's nice to see you helpless now, offering yourself as my plaything."

"I just thought you deserved a treat, since you put up with me tying your body up like that for your morning classes," Jocelyn informed her. "What better treat could I give you than the free use of my body?"

Persephone moved close to her and kissed her sweetly on her lips. Looking into her eyes, she said, "Nothing. No treat could be better than this. You know I found you attractive, right from our first meeting. As we worked together, and got to know each other -- our likes, dislikes, and needs -- that attraction grew. Not just for your body, but also for your mind, heart, and spirit. I love you, Jocelyn, and I don't care if everyone knows it."

Jocelyn felt a tear of happiness appear in her eye and roll across her cheek toward her ear. "I love you too, Persephone. You make me feel happier than I've ever been in my life. Thank you for loving me. I'll do whatever I can to make you happy, too."

"I trust that you will, sweetie." She got up off the bed. "Now, what would be a fun way to start?" She paused and thought, eyeing Jocelyn's body. "I know just the thing!" Going to her dresser, she opened a lower drawer and pulled out -- a feather tickler. It was a wand with a large Ostrich feather at its end. She waved it slowly through the air as she approached the bed.

"We've never established if you're ticklish, Jocelyn," she said with a grin. Jocelyn bit her lip in a fetching manner, and squirmed in her restraints, saying nothing. "Actually, this feather is more sensuous than it is ticklish. Just feel this." She ran the feather softly over Jocelyn's foot.

Jocelyn briefly cringed, tensed up, and curled her toes in anticipation, fearing what it might feel like. But as the sensations registered in her brain, she sighed happily, and the tension left her body. "Oh! That's... that's utterly delightful!" she declared.

Persephone had a pleased expression on her face as she stroked her student's body with the feather. She played it up and down her legs, across her pussy, mound and tummy. Jocelyn was making purring sounds in her throat as the feather played with her breasts, neck, and cheeks. The purring got very loud when Persephone parted Jocelyn's labia and retracted her clit hood, dragging the feather over and over through that area. Probably twenty minutes went by. By the time Persephone finished stroking her. Jocelyn's skin was fully alert and begging for more contact.

"That was enjoyable for me, and it looks like you enjoyed it as well," Persephone remarked. Jocelyn nodded, smiling, and displayed eyes that sparkled. "But we still haven't established if you're ticklish, my little captive." Before Jocelyn could utter a sound, Persephone tossed the feather tickler aside and started whispering her fingertips rapidly over the young woman's rib cage!

Jocelyn shrieked and writhed, laughing as the tickling assault tested, in addition to her rib cage, her armpits, the lower curve of her tits, her mound, the backs of her knees, and her feet. She was ticklish in all those places, they both learned. Both she and Persephone were laughing merrily as this play went on for a while, with short breathers to let Jocelyn calm down between bouts. Of course, she couldn't calm too much, because she was restrained and vulnerable, and Persephone might take a notion to begin again at any moment.

Finally, Persephone got off the bed again and went to her dresser. She pulled out a bottle of sweet almond oil. Once Jocelyn figured out what was in the bottle, she asked curiously, "What are you going to do with that stuff?"

Persephone came over close to her, pumping some of the oil into the palm of her hand. A soft fragrance of almonds became evident. "I'm going to do this," Persephone answered, carefully smearing the oil over her own tits. Jocelyn watched as her professor's breasts began to gleam with the thin oil. Persephone tilted her torso back and gave a small squirt onto each of her nipples, before setting the bottle down so she had two free hands to thoroughly coat her mammaries with the scented oil.

"Would you like some on your breasts, too, Jocelyn?"

"Yes, please," the bound woman replied.

"Good answer," Persephone cooed as she climbed onto the bed, straddling Jocelyn's hips. She leaned forward and pressed her tits down onto Jocelyn's and then began small gliding movements -- up, down, side to side, and small circles -- massaging the aromatic oil onto Jocelyn's breasts with her own. Jocelyn began moaning softly at this erotic contact. Her moans were stifled as Persephone began kissing her passionately, still undulating her torso against Jocelyn's.

Jocelyn's lips parted and her tongue waited at the entrance of her mouth, ready to receive Persephone's. She didn't have long to wait. Their tongues touched, caressed, and danced eagerly together as the skin of their upper bodies glided in smooth strokes against one another. Both women were moaning/humming with the pleasure of that contact.

When they broke off the kiss to come up for air, Persephone's green eyes seemed to be glowing with some inner fire. She whispered to her captive, "Oh yes. You said something earlier about wanting to dine at 'Club 69' as I recall." The pupils in Jocelyn's blue eyes dilated as those words registered. But Persephone was already pivoting carefully, her slippery breasts gliding around, and down Jocelyn's torso as she moved. Her breasts painted a trail of oil down onto Jocelyn's tummy, while Jocelyn's perky, upthrust tits did the same to Persephone's tummy.

Persephone looked back over her shoulder to guide her feet into the openings between the brass bed's headboard supporting poles as she settled her pussy over Jocelyn's mouth. The blonde young woman wasted no time in setting her lips and tongue to work munching on her teacher's wet, steamy pussy. With her wrists cuffed to the headboard, those were the only tools she could bring to this task. Her tongue immediately encountered the nectar it sought. Delicate slurping sounds emerged from between Persephone's thighs, and the student's actions made her quiver as electrifying sensations of pleasure coursed through her from that location.

Meanwhile, Persephone had free use of her hands, and she used her gently shaking fingers to open Jocelyn's labia wide, taking a few moments to admire her gleaming inner pinkness. The young woman's fragrance was released, rivaling the sweetness of the almond oil. Persephone inhaled appreciatively, and then began licking the inner surfaces of those outer labia, held between her fingers. The salty taste blended with the scent in a tantalizing manner. Since Jocelyn was restrained so beautifully, Persephone took advantage of her predicament by first licking her tiny pee hole several times, and then applying her lips around that tiny opening and sucking gently.

Jocelyn, who'd been spearing her tongue into the pussy partially covering her face, suddenly gasped and tried to buck her hips as her pee hole reported that strange, subtle vacuum! But Persephone's weight pinned most of her torso against the bed, and her hands had slipped under Jocelyn's ass to grip her butt firmly, keeping it inert. "Persephone," she moaned, "that makes me feel like I have to pee!" She felt the woman nod with a tiny head movement, not breaking contact or releasing the gentle suction. "Oh... oh... oh..." the blonde cried softly. "I... can't... hold... it. Watch out!"

Her bladder began to empty itself. Jocelyn was shocked as she became aware of Persephone drinking! Her teacher was drinking her piss! As the fluid was whisked away, more followed it, and was consumed. Jocelyn was dazed by this act.

But Persephone reveled in it. Even though Jocelyn was handcuffed and tied as the captive in the play, Persephone still needed to perform some act of submission. Drinking the young girl's urine was a satisfactory compromise. Persephone had no fears about the fluid itself, knowing its composition and relative sterility. Indeed, if Jocelyn stood in front of her and wanted to piss in her mouth, Persephone would gladly part her lips and tilt her head back, submitting to it. In fact, she might suggest such a thing to Jocelyn, if doing that was acceptable to her. If not, perhaps her student could be prevailed upon to pee on her face or body -- perhaps out on the lawn or in the bathtub, to make it less messy. She was tingling with the thoughts of future golden showers when the flow of urine into her mouth ceased. Jocelyn's bladder was now empty.

"Thank you, Jocelyn," Persephone whispered. "I needed to do that." She gave the blonde's clit several loving kisses, and then went back to tonguing her labia. Jocelyn quivered beneath her, her mind a turmoil of emotion. She'd just pissed into her teacher's mouth! And, as far as she could tell, Persephone had drunk it all down! Jocelyn's initial shock gradually faded, replaced by... by... a feeling of... well... dominance. Even though she was bound to the bed, and supposedly at Persephone's mercy, somehow her teacher had found a way to perform an act of submission to her. Jocelyn was finally understanding how much Persephone needed to be controlled and humiliated to be satisfied. The young blonde silently vowed to try to give her what she needed -- out of love.

But for now, Persephone's pussy was at her lips, and that required her immediate attention.

Persephone was busy lapping away at Jocelyn's fragrant pussy, while teasing her ass hole with a fingertip when she felt the sudden change taking place down between her thighs. Jocelyn was suddenly eating her with such an intensity that Persephone arched her back from the thrilling sensations. This only served to make her pussy shove harder against Jocelyn's oral ministrations! The pleasure shot through Persephone's body, virtually wringing orgasm after orgasm out of her in rapid succession! Also, like wringing out a soaking wet towel, Persephone's cunt juices cascaded onto Jocelyn's face and mouth! She got to drink some of it, but it was spewing so fast that most just gushed over her face and into her hair and ears! It was like bathing in a warm shower!

Finally, Persephone managed to suck enough air into her lungs to cry out, "Mercy! Please, mercy, my darling!" Jocelyn stopped what she was doing. Persephone swung around on the bed, kissed her student with a passionate tenderness that thrilled them both. She licked as much pussy juice off Jocelyn's face as she could, then slid downward, worshiping the blonde's tits, belly, and mound before planting her own lips on Jocelyn's sopping cunt. She performed such ardent acts of cunnilingus on that wonderful pussy and clit that Jocelyn twisted in her restraints, gasping out several orgasms, before she too whispered, "Mercy."

Persephone untied the ropes, and freed Jocelyn's wrists from the handcuffs. They showered together once again, and collapsed into a loving embrace to fall deeply asleep.

Not too many days after that, Jocelyn was testing her newfound feelings of dominance. She got a moment alone with Persephone, and whispered into her ear, "Tonight I want you naked, blindfolded, with your wrists cuffed behind your back, kneeling by your door when I arrive. Understand, my dear slut?"

Persephone felt her nipples instantly stiffen, and her inner cunt muscles contract, hearing these instructions. She whispered back, "Yes, Miss. I will obey."

That evening, Jocelyn let herself into Persephone's house and shivered with joy. Her russet-haired teacher was indeed blindfolded and naked. She was kneeling a little away from the door, so it wouldn't bump into her when it was opened. Since her arms were pulled back behind her, due to the handcuffs holding her wrists in the small of her back, Persephone's 36C breasts looked even more prominent on her chest. "I'm home, my naughty little slut," Jocelyn said, and watched as Persephone's skin broke out in goosebumps of excitement.

She leaned down and tapped one of Persephone's knees, commanding, "Open your knees more for me. I like seeing your pussy on display." As her teacher opened her thighs even wider, Jocelyn saw Persephone's swollen labia, and the puddle of pussy juice pooling on the floor beneath them. She touched the labia with a gentle caress, murmuring, "I see you've been looking forward to my arrival." In response, Persephone moaned with need. "That's good, because I have a little present for your lovely nipples."

Persephone couldn't see it, but Jocelyn was holding a small, clear plastic tube with a suction bulb on one end. Threaded over the other end was a rubber ring. Holding the suction bulb with all the air squeezed out of it, she placed the open end so that it firmly engulfed one of Persephone's nipples. As she released the suction bulb, that nipple was forcibly pulled into the tube, and it also swelled up as the suction pulled more blood into its erectile tissues. When the nipple appeared fully inflated, Jocelyn carefully rolled the rubber ring off the end of the tube, where it snapped into place at the base of the nipple, trapping the blood, and keeping it swollen. She did the same thing to the other nipple.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Persephone's Secrets Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds