• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Personal Demon Pt. 01

Personal Demon Pt. 01

Callie wakes up and stretches in her bed. The sheets cling to her naked body and touch all her sensitive spots as she stretches her muscles. They ache but it's the good ache you feel after a night of great sex. That would be wonderful if not for the fact that she was alone last night. She looks around her room. Nope, no stranger in sight. No drunken one night stand. No, Callie had sworn off sex for good.

She closes her eyes and sighs. It was the damn sex dreams again. Her body responds as she remembers the mysterious stranger from her dreams. She could almost feel his hands on her and hear his voice whispering her name in her ear. He called her Calliope and she loved it. He had the sexiest voice she had ever heard. Dark and rich and it reminded her for some reason of butterscotch and whiskey. She repeats to herself her new daily mantra. I will not masturbate today. I will not masturbate today. She doesn't know why she bothers. It never works.

As she ruffles the sheets with her hand she accidentally rubs her hard nipple and it sends a zing of pleasure straight to her core. She forces her legs closed to quell the all too familiar ache. She feels her nightgown crumpled between her legs. How the hell had that come off? She no longer sleeps naked anymore but somehow her clothes come off every night. Her heightened sex drive is starting to worry her. The frustration all day and all night is driving her insane. It's as if she is in heat and soon she won't be able to stop herself from jumping any stranger male or female that is willing.

Although getting a willing partner was never a problem for her. She was graced with good looks and a lean body from her mother. Her shiny dark hair and green eyes from her father didn't hurt either. She's had some boyfriends but apparently her sex drive was too much for them. It was an embarrassingly short time before she would seek out physical release from another. It was as if something was haywire in her brain and dirty thoughts were always present. It was time to seek out help she decided and would go and see the shaman her friend Kelsey had told her about.

She couldn't take another sex dream like last night. She feared this might be the death of her because sometimes she ended up with some shady stranger who could fuck her hard up against a wall in some alley. It was hot as all hell and seemed to quench her desire but she feared she might choose the wrong stranger someday. This had to stop.

She glanced at the name and address of the shop in her phone as she walked down Houston street in the village. The shop was called The Sacred Grove. It was a beautiful spring day and the hem of her flowered dress swayed in the cool breeze. She felt the air hit her just right and pleasant tingles went straight up her thighs. She had stopped wearing panties a long time ago since she had to change them several times a day. She would get wet so easily from the slightest thought. Even now she could feel wetness between her legs. She hoped the shaman was male and was in the mood for some sexual healing. where had that thought come from? No sex from strangers she chided herself.

She stopped in front of the shop and looked up at the sign. There was an unknown symbol a tangle of circles and swirls etched into the wood. She felt her curiosity blossom and peeked in through the window. She could see a man behind the counter with his back facing her. He was busy with inventory it seemed inspecting a shelf of what looked like dried herbs. He had short blonde hair and was wearing a button down white shirt and jeans. She could tell he was fit from the back and she could see his muscles when he flexed his arms to reach for something. He could definitely lift her with those arms and take her right on the counter. Wow she was horny today. Well she thought to herself that's exactly why you're here.

She opened the shop door and heard the bell above herald her entrance. She loved little shops like this. The man behind the counter turned to look at her and Callie froze. His eyes seared into her and she was mesmerized by the complexity of color in them. Brown with a touch of green and a bit of golden amber in the center. She had never seen anyone with eyes like that and she felt like he could see deep inside her.

She knew in that instant she had come to the right place for help. Callie realized she had been gawking at him and glanced around the shop pretending she was just browsing.

"Can I help you?" He asked her. Yes you can definitely help me with something she thought.

Looking directly at the storm in his eyes she answered, "I hope so. I have a problem and a friend told me I could find a shaman here who could help me."

"That would be me." He moved away from the counter towards her and extended his hand. "I'm Kellan. This is my shop."

She took his hand hesitantly and then as her fingers touched his she felt hot electricity tingle up her arm. She tried not to jerk away or pull him much closer. "Hi, I'm Callie."

He grasped her hand in a firm yet tender shake. "Hello Callie." He smiled at her. "I think I can see your problem." He glanced at her hand and let go as if it was very difficult to do so. He quickly locked the front door and turned the sign to closed.

He turned and looked at her intently. "Follow me to the back Callie and let's see what I can do for you." He walked past the aisles filled with exotic ingredients and ritual paraphernalia.

Callie stood there for a moment dumbfounded wondering what he meant. Not sure what she wanted him to do for her but willing to let him do whatever he wanted she followed him to the back of the store.

The back of the shop looked like his personal ritual space. There was an altar with statues of what looked like pagan goddesses and gods on it. A large pentagram was drawn on the floor with candles all around the exterior. It was a small room that seemed crowded when the two of them entered the sacred space. Callie looked at Kellan in expectation. She felt the air was heavy with something she could not name but it was similar to sitting in a church. Similar but not quite the same. There was so much more. A feeling of awe mixed with arousal. With her problem as she would call it she would often be turned on in inappropriate places. Now she felt that persistent urge but there was no shame here. It was freeing.

Kellan lit something and the room filled with a heady aroma. It fogged her mind but at the same time cleansed her spirit. Her sexual thoughts seemed almost more focused now and she looked at Kellan with Lust in her eyes. He returned the look and she knew he was fighting his desire.

Callie pictured him naked with her on all fours . She knew it would feel amazing him taking her from behind. She couldn't stop the images from crossing her mind and she moved closer to him reaching for the button on his pants ." Callie, no," he whispered softly. He was saying no but she knew that he wanted her.

"Please, Kellan. I need this. I can't fight it. I'm not strong enough." she moaned. She unbuttoned his pants and reached her hand inside. She found him hard and grasped him gently with her hand. This was what she needed . His breathing was heavy and he exhaled in pleasure. His eyes were closed as Callie continued to stroke him. He was so hard and yet the skin was so soft. She loved the feel of him. She needed to make him feel good. Give him pleasure till he could barely stand anymore. He pulled her hips closer to his with his hands on her behind squeezing. She stroked him with two hands now as she watched herself bring him closer to the point of no return.

In the next moment Kellan grabbed her wrists and backed away. "No Callie, we have to finish the ritual or you will never be rid of him," He whispered as he buttoned up his pants and looked around the room with urgency.

Still lost in the lust haze Callie thought she misunderstood Kellan. "Him?Who?" She wondered if she really wanted to know. Suddenly fear was creeping into her mind and overriding the pent up frustration.

Kellan looked at Callie and a brief flash of pity crossed his face. "Your Demon"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Personal Demon Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 436 milliseconds